>DAM is more important than %crit

Attached: 2.png (454x520, 13K)

this reddit wojak thread will get more replies than my BASED lel thread

really makes you think

10 dmg, 0% 2x crit chance
5 dmg 50% 2x crit chance

Which does v pick?

5 damage with crits of course

Attached: 1536353253720.jpg (699x700, 43K)

>deal 2 damage with 100% 2x crit chance

>whats that attack speed of these items?

Attached: 1555748689677.png (476x476, 142K)

1 attack speed
2 attack speed

youre describing damage increase by 100%, crit is atleast 3x the base damage

where'd you get that from?

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

in every fucking game crit is x3

According to wikipedia
"The 1975 role-playing game Empire of the Petal Throne introduced the concept of critical hits (though not the phrase). Using these rules a player who rolls a 20 on a 20 sided die does double the normal damage..."

show me

Attached: 1540016204294.jpg (619x311, 56K)

What’s your excuse when someone asks why you have this gay shit saved on your phone/computer?

>I don't have an excuse bro because I am not afraid of my sexuality. I tell them I think its funny. I know that I won't get hard when I see a penis and if you are confident in your heterosexuality, you shouldn't be worried about what other people think of you

Attached: 1563434323507.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

Get a load of this TURTLE fag

it been to long since the last time i play lol
i thought in fire emblem was x3

Hypothetically,
>Use multiple attacks or a flurry attack to roll at least 2 shots at a crit chance
>Use 10 dmg for my tank

What exactly is funny about your homo-erotica?

What is funny about your insecurity?

It is but that doesn't mean in every game dumbass zoomer