Did he redeem himself in the end?

Did he redeem himself in the end?

Attached: Lee_Everett.jpg (176x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nPXNbxW3_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hasn't done anything wrong so he didn't need redemption

Redeem himself for what? I don't know how you played but I was a fucking saint who did nothing wrong you really think I was gonna save that fuckup in the belltower so he could continue to keep fucking up, you crazy

/thread

>sacrificing himself for a white girl
big cringe moment
just another self-hating nigger slave

What if the guy fucking his wife didn't know she was married to another guy?

Lee genuinely loved Clem but he also saw her as a way to redeem himself for murdering the senator. He never got over it.

No, he should have killed both the Senator and his wife.

>Clementine
>white
Idiot

yes she is you fucking retard, her skin is white means she is white you stupid retard, are you fucking blind or just mentally defficent like the rest of this board

Why do men always get mad at the guy who his gf/wife is cheating with, and not the whore herself? Most of the time, the guy is innocent and was fed lies by the whore. If it's someone you know, then yeah, sure.

Why you ruining my day bro?

>her skin is white
no it isn't mutt

her mom and dad are literally black

Attached: 1550952860780.jpg (1951x3000, 962K)

Redeem? He was cucked by a senator, that didn't stop him from dispensing justice. Then he proved how righteous he was by sacrificing his arm/self for Clementine's safety.

Why wasn't Telltale able to have a character as kino as our nigga Lee ever again Yea Forums?

Why are you singling out men? Women do the exact same thing.

>parents are niggers
>child has white skin
so mentally defficent like the rest of this board it is then

Attached: basedbrainletposter.jpg (221x250, 9K)

One time fluke/staff leaving/financial and creative bankruptcy due to hitting gold once and then spamming the same format with the same cranky shitty engine

Attached: 1541377891950.jpg (493x435, 29K)

Fpbp

your insufferably stubborn autism will weed itself out of the genepool of humanity, mark my words

Attached: skgDg.png (463x339, 205K)

>show him you're not a threat
>get shot
>Reach out slowly to grab a fucking gun from his hand
>don't get shot
Don't tell me the latter would ever work in real life. That's just retarded writing.

Attached: 000.png (350x445, 149K)

Because it takes skill to write a realistic, flawed, but likeable character to lead your story. The original writers left pretty soon after.

>tfw didn't drop that sack of shit

Attached: Why.png (2160x1080, 1.47M)

>never directly killed anyone
>showed remorse for his stupid actions
He was an idiot, but not a sack of shit.

Kenny did nothing wrong.

Man, I actually like the first season of this quite a lot, I still do. I'd say it is overrated because the story honestly isn't extraordinary, it's just good, it's a comfy and good game. I've replayed once and I did that 2 years ago, I loved it on replay (Although I have to say Episode 5 is pretty clumsy and feels rushed compared to the rest).

It's funny how their games got progressively less and less ambitious after this. Comparing season 2 of the walking dead to the first is like night and day, the 2nd one is so railroaded, there's less variety to the setting, you are more limited in your movement, you are more limited in what you can interact with in the world, there is less story and the writing in general is just worse all around. The locales of season 2 are so fucking boring compared to 1 as well.

Best scene in the entire game
youtube.com/watch?v=0nPXNbxW3_Q

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x388, 36K)

lightning in a bottle

Would you shoot Kenny or let him kill Luke?

Attached: 000.png (431x275, 156K)

No.
He started up in handcuffs, he ended up in handcuffs.
Once a nigger, always a nigger.

Attached: 1556401777386.jpg (400x520, 91K)

And clem turned into a big fuckup who cant do anything right.

blame that bitch, Bea. she gets him to shoot you. glad that bitch died soon after, couldn't stand her for one moment

Fuck this shitty game where smearing gore on you gets you a free pass out of any and all danger. "bhu bhu but the humans are dengeruuss." Wear the hoody of shame.

HUAEHUAE

glasses cunt is retarded and im glad i fed her to the zombies.

The fuck are you talking about?
Nobody cares about gore

this. Also... fuck people who are like: "Im gonna kill this dude, he fucked my wife."
Heck. Your wife is a whore and has done way more harmful things in the end. AND YET, Lee can tell the "Stranger" that he hurt his wife when he asks Lee if he ever hurt someone.

They were on a good way with Kenny in S2, until they kicked the old writers and replaced them with Jane self-inserts.
S3 never had a chance thanks to the high turnover they had at the time, literally scraping everything they had planned and work from one episode to the next.

Maybe it's the art style but her mother does look somewhat mixed. Looks pretty Blsian

I can tell you who did redeem themselves.

Attached: JUST.png (368x261, 126K)

This Lee actually dindu nuffin

Attached: Joel and Lee.jpg (2776x1206, 433K)

absolutely based
I never bought into the lies of trannies or w*men. Jared was always innocent.

>yes she is

Attached: 1525728346010.png (630x630, 908K)

I missed her.

Attached: AEC_Molly_Just_Kiddin.png (412x545, 342K)

They should have made Jane Molly, that would have been an actual decision, Molly was an actual solo survivor jane just fled group to group and yet we're meant to buy that she's survived by herself

I just finished the first season and found it pretty "meh". Is there a good reason for me to look further into the series or should I just go ahead and watch a playthrough? It hardly ever felt as though my decisions mattered and it was an incredibly linear experience. The final episode of the first season was the worst one. I might as well have been watching t.v.

Attached: 1566325790786.png (808x632, 462K)

BTW I had every character go with me at the end. I don't know if that has any effect on following playthroughs or not.

Die and yiff in hell you furry degenerate

We have Kenny user

You already played through the best part, it only goes downhill from here.

Me too bro, me too.

Attached: Molly_over_Doctor.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

Play season 2 and be a Kenny bro, then watch the rest on Youtube

We did, his name is Rhys.
Can't wait for Gearbox to ruin him.

If you Yiff in hell then does that make it furry heaven? Is it only hell for none furries?

Attached: 1566326490698.png (112x112, 11K)

Season rankings
S1>>>>S3>S4>>>>>S2
S3 had a good premise and honestly would have been better if Clem wasn't in it, because 99% of people are always gonna side with her, despite Javi having no real reason to. Also way too short.
S4 had a good start, but holy fucking shit they shat the bed real hard during the second half, and that ending was fanfic tier.
S2 is all around fucking trash, and Kenny is the only redeeming factor in it.

People really seem to like Kenny. I felt as though he was kind of annoying. He was always the first guy to start drama.

Attached: 8 (4).png (898x526, 81K)

Kenny in Season 2
David in Season 3
Clem and Alvin Jr. in Season 4
Rhys, Fiona, Handsome Jack, Vaughn, and Loader-Bot from TFTB
Bigby and the Woodsman from TWAU

Attached: 1540788043053.jpg (1016x1024, 120K)

Haven't needed to use this pic in awhile.

Attached: Janefags.png (1290x1346, 1.03M)

THIS would have been kino
>Spend the whole season bigging up Luke to be the leader of the Cabin Survivors
>Spend every episode after 2 showing the differences between Kenny and Luke's leadership styles, but also showing how they fundamentally agree on certain issues like the importance of family
>They are bot shown to be competent leaders that genuinely care about their people
>Luke is shown to be slightly worse of a leader but still able to make tough choices
>Kenny is shown to be better at leading, but has a temper that can get the group into trouble
>Kenny and Luke constantly butt heads
>Suddenly the final confrontation is between Kenny and a glass eating retard that abandoned your group the episode prior
Luke v Kenny would have been a genuinely hard decision, since both have pros and cons. Kenny v sister-abandoning rando was a non-decision.

Attached: Sniper B.png (1920x1080, 340K)

He may have redeemed himself at certain points, but he was also the first guy to be an asshole and no one can deny that.

In season 2, he had EVERY reason to be an asshole to those fucks.

>Pass me that can, Duck.

Attached: Slimewad.jpg (517x440, 72K)

Haven't played season 2. I think you guys have convinced me to just watch a playthrough.

SAFE AND SOOOOOOOOOOUND

Attached: She made it.jpg (2220x1080, 968K)

That ending was so fucking contrived. So they expect me to believe she had the strength to live but Lee didn't? So happy they went bankrupt

She cut it off soon enough, Lee waited too long.

Attached: f79vyc59ujo21.png (711x500, 490K)

Season 2, Episode 2 was the peak of the series.

Attached: 000.png (457x381, 179K)

I want to eat Clems ass SOOOOO fucking bad. Damn looking at her ass in them jeans gets me DIAMONDS
God fuck just IMAGINE the smelly musk she has in her unwashed asshole(no working showers for 8 years). Her bush is probably big and unkempt as FUCK too
Fuck I just want to fuck her asshole raw HHHNNNNNGGGGGG

Attached: 1478517237833.gif (200x200, 1.47M)

What is considered "soon enough"?
Clem got bitten during dusk and its seen getting it cut off during when the Sun is up.
Lee got bitten early morning, goes looking for Clem, passes out for an undetermined amount of time, and get its cut off. Seeing that the entirity of episode 5 spans over an entire day, it wouldn't have been that long since he got bitten.

Even if you wanna use the that excuse, it doesn't change the fact that Clem was looking worse than Lee after maybe 30mins while he was able to last a full day.
She should have bled out or died to shock

>She should have bled out
Not that I'm trying to justify Telltale's writing here but I just took it as the big gash where she was bitten stopping it from spreading fast which would also explain why she was pale as fuck. However she shouldn't have survived losing the leg that was a stretch

She got bitten on an exposed wound, if anything it should have spread even faster.