Smash info will not leak on Yea Forums

I doubt that any real information will leak on Yea Forums. Any can make a fake Smash leak here. Even I made one. Just wait Smash fans; you’ll soon learn who the next fighter will be.

Attached: 4E6624E6-4D5A-4C08-A66A-8EE41355DC9B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: plant lol.png (1187x370, 163K)

The only real ones I can remember were the ESRB leak and the one that mentioned piranha plant but had no replies.

Lucky guess. Everyone and their Grandma was saying Ken/Incineroar was in because of box theory, virgin Ben, and other LARPers. This guy just added Plant to make his stick out

Yea Forums leaks real information all the time, you just have to dig through the shit for the gold nuggets

Attached: projectb.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>I doubt that any real information will leak on Yea Forums
It already leaked many times.

That was way before pirhanai plant was revealed idiot

Attached: tomoki leak.png (1246x398, 212K)

This is true but most of time the real leaks are either ignored or just dismissed as fake and gay and then brought up from archive links after whatever they leaked is revealed.

Attached: uiTdvRm.jpg (1125x1121, 180K)

It has been but it gets mixed in all the hundreds of fake leeks by kids trTing to get (You)s
The real ones will barely get any attention or (You)s or be what everyone thinks it is and they will never say it’s a leak or whatever
But Banjoke and hero were leaked out the ass that’s why I didn’t want them because all faggotry they had before it with all those cringy memewars or whatever and also hoping leak shitters were btfo plus all those annoying early Banjoke celebration ones wanted those annoying faggots to get btfo so hard
Also I’m obligated to tell u to drink pepsI

I get that, not everything posted here as a '''''leak''''' is true, but I'm starting to be more pissed off by the people who dismiss everything as fake and made as if no leak have ever came from this place.

>plant
>lucky guess

Attached: 602.jpg (680x510, 48K)

It's not out of the window but yeah, one out of a thousand leaks posted here are true. Funny how everyone talks about an unexpected female fighter right after the Overwatch case leaked.

Attached: images (38).jpg (499x614, 42K)

Sure, Nintendo had their information leak before. But they have gotten better with stopping leakers.

Guys. What if we were Nintendo all along?

Smashfags need to have sex

Sex is cliched. How bout a round of checkers?

They just have to smash

Wasn't there one guy that leaked Daisy, Ridley and Snake but no one believed him?

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

Based retard

It surprises me how everything in that leak was right but left behind Xenoblade 2, like why they would keep it such a secret comparing it with their other IP?

It was a nice surprise though

>Any can make a fake Smash leak here

I've made like 4 threads full of fake smash leaks and not one of them got past 10 replies.

What the fuck are you talking about "anyone can make a fake smash leak"?