Buy FE Three Houses

>Buy FE Three Houses
>Play for about an hour
>Switch automatically shuts itself off one second after telling me it's overheated
What the fuck? I've literally never had this shit with any console in my entire life. Is this a common issue? It's hot even that hot where I live.

Attached: Switch-in-Dock-Station.jpg (1100x733, 450K)

it's not a common issue, I've played this game for 4 hours in one sitting on multiple occasions and never had that happen

literally never had that happen, and I regularly play things for more than 6+ hours straight

how are you even still alive?

Did you have a screen protector or something blocking the vent or the screen while it stayed in the dock?

your unit is defective, i played for 8+hours today at 40°C

I've played on my switch for upwards of 6 hours at a time and I've never had this issue, you might want to send your in to Nintendo.

It's the first and only time it happened though and I own my Switch since launch.
I don't think I can send it to Nintendo since it's already pretty old and I don't know where the bill is anymore.

Attached: it just works.png (800x774, 229K)

Upload video on Youtube and post a link.

probably defective unit, unless you are wrapping the switch in a blanket.

Where is your switch and dock located? If it's on a heavily cluttered shelf or TV stand then you might want to move it somewhere with more airflow.

Which house did you choose?

post switch with timestamp please

My launch Wii had graphical glitching due to overheating. It was a somewhat common issue at the time iirc. Nintendo replaced it with no fuss.

Nice lie
I've literally never had this happen to me before, and I'm in Florida where its constantly hot and play my switch for hours

Golden Deer
Just a normal table.
Fucking neck yourself you subhuman drones. Amazing how you can't say anything negative about fucking ANYTHING Nintendo related without you bootlicking cocksuckers instantly throwing around accusations.

Attached: 20190828_000024.jpg (2592x2676, 2.32M)

Gotta fix that RRoD

never had that happen with my heavily used launch switch + case

Nah, it's entirely possible he just got a lemon and they fucked up on the amount of thermal paste on it or there something else wrong with it.
I had a launch PS4 that would shut itself off from overheating and that most definitely wasn't a common issue.

Check the switch for dust in the vents, if not contact nintendo and try to get a replacement.

Or just bitch and moan on Yea Forums all day I don't give a fuck you Golden Deer swine.

Attached: 67101484_487030215203025_4271678046290837504_n.jpg (594x960, 55K)

>Or just bitch and moan on Yea Forums all day I don't give a fuck you Golden Deer swine.
Based.