Will we get a Paper Mario game for the switch?

Will we get a Paper Mario game for the switch?

Attached: 1566937436802.jpg (474x474, 78K)

not the one you want user

I hope not at this point.

Attached: soul balance negative.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

I don't want to be hurt again.

Attached: 1565428077228.png (354x432, 81K)

kill yourself janny

I don't really want them to make more, they keep making bad ones.

What the shit is this from?

Attached: 1539724084117.gif (500x281, 963K)

Just make a virtual console with n64 games PLEASE

Being generous id like to think a remake of the original games with the new artstyle would look better than this...

>when a fucking fanmade pic has more soul than the last two games you shat out

Attached: 1468176648157.png (1024x577, 608K)

Put the first three together and make them a bit better. Free money

This is a generalization

Color Splash was only the way it was because of the environments it was in, and you had some fantastic areas that did it well

If they were going to remake 64 or TTYD with CS's style, it wouldnt look like this

Nintendo got the message, the fact that NOA tried to sprinkle the game with terms like "characters" and such made it obvious it was too late but they know about the criticism

Modern Nintendo will definitely push a better Paper Mario, the question is if Intelligent will put the effort and hire literally anyone that isnt Tanabe.

Fire Emblem 3 Houses finished so here's hoping the A and B team can help and not leave it with the fucking C team

Pepsi

Attached: E9C7E855-397D-4BE5-BAAF-A968F5C1D4D4.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

What are talking about Color Splash has soul but its system is the main problem with it
Sticker star on the other hand... yeah its pretty soulless

Yeah, but it's gonna be Sticker Star 3.

Attached: 290.png (1024x1023, 506K)

Mario & Luigi is better overall. 64 and Color Splash are better than TTYD. TTYD is overrated as fuck and ruined by its shitty chapters and poor overworld exploration compared to the former. Shitty limited areas that lose all novelty after playing it once like Glitzville and the Excess Express that only serve to waste your time and annoy you until you get to the parts where you can actually play, not to mention shitty backtracking. Nostalgia is a hell of drug for people still claiming its some masterpiece.

Attached: 1455582777927.gif (350x263, 2.17M)

I really hope not. Why would you want a new version of a series when the company who makes it has only contempt for what made the series so loved to begin with?

Attached: 1437328986075.png (500x501, 80K)

Not him and my opinions on TTYD aren't THAT strong, but people have been complaining about TTYD for years. I think it's easier to see its flaws when replaying it. I loved it and replayed it years later and it's got some really high highs, but some really low lows. My favorite Paper Mario anymore is the first one because it's well rounded.

>images you can hear
plrddruldrum BA-BAAAAAAAAA
doo doo doo DOO doo....
perrerelliererium
autism

M&L are a better series with a better battle system. I'd rather hope for a good polished m&L game rather than a paper mario game, which I KNOW is going to suck

never played color splash, but 64 is unironically better than TTYD.

What happened to the M&L series anyway? What's the deal with all the Dream Team asset flips they kept making for the 3DS?
It feels like both Mario RPG series are kind of dormant right now.

Attached: Pensive dong.gif (451x322, 736K)

Everyone seemed to love Paper Jam at release, and then Yea Forums went back to saying it was the worst thing ever, so I don't know what to believe. I generally don't trust M&L fans anyway because they told me that PiT was an abomination and that BiS was the best one.

The people who hate Paper Jam are people who were expecting a Paper Mario game out of an M&L game. They were also expecting every partner in the series to show up for whatever reason.

Attached: 1506702057759.png (1280x1347, 385K)

I want him back

Attached: 1200px-DimentioSuperPaperMario.png (1200x1365, 383K)

Not unreasonable to expect Paper Mario characters at all. We didn't get a single OC,

There's a difference between expecting some characters and thinking every major character or characters that are literally dead to show up. Doesn't really matter anyway because as I said, the outcry was the majority of Paper Mario fans who either hated or never played an M&L game and wanting it to be one because the game included him. I don't really get what changes the game or makes it better in someone's eyes if you randomly found Goombario in a field somewhere anyway.

There weren't any M&L characters either, aside from Starlow.
The game went out of its way to avoid any real crossover with the two series. Everything was kept as generic as possible. Hell, some characters who were never in the M&L series before like Toadette and Nabbit appeared just so they could avoid using OCs.

I still don't understand how so many people haven't read that interview where they said that they intentionally decided that OCs were not to be in Paper Mario

I've always like both series and I did go in with the mindset of it being the next Paper Mario. Not to be delusional, but because it felt like the best we'd get. I ended up loving the game. I never want to go back to just 2 characters.

I really liked having more typical Mario characters. It gave the game a nice feel and now the Koopalings have more personality now than ever thanks to PJ and the 2 remakes. Still, I would have liked to see Goombario or some other OCs.

>You will never again play a turn based RPG with a neat artstyle and hit timing.

Attached: angery.gif (256x192, 127K)

Paper Mario is dead. Nintendo refuses to do what made Paper Mario great. Just let it go.

Literally Mario and Luigi, including the remakes. Soul fags can go fuck themselves, they look pretty damn good.

Hows the one that has paper mario in it? Last one i played was the one where luigi sleeps, wasnt as fun as inside story

>Implying Nintendo would basically give away 3 games for the price of one instead of selling each, unedited for $60

bug fables is coming out soon

Paper Jam has the best battle system in the series.