Vanilla leveling takes at least month!

>vanilla leveling takes at least month!
>some guy is almost 35 already
lmao

Attached: 636346346.png (1580x881, 2.43M)

59 is half way to 60

What a surprise a hunter is the fastest leveler, on on another note should I be worried about the pop of the servers that were released later in the night? I picked Kirtonos and it was a fucking ghosttown at like 3am

>vanilla leveling takes at least month!

Said noone ever. It takes about a week if you have done it before. Maybe a bit longer now if you dont get ahead of the pack (or play a low pop server).

It isn't but okay

>he thinks 35 is halfway done levelling
oh you sweet little zoomer

he never said so, retard

That is a surprise though, since the record for 0-60 belongs to a mage.

Come back in a week zoomer

I think Hunter is up there because of just farming mobs as you run between quest is so much easier so he can get ahead of the pack which leaves whole questing zones untouched. Mage is a bit slow to start especially when you look at the state of the starter zones.

Is it worth going for a low pop realm? Are there still a lot of players relatively speaking? High and medium pop realms have over 1-2 hour queues and unless the populations are massively greater I dont want to have to wait that long anytime I want to play, but if those realms are worth the wait then ill just bite the bullet.

What in the fuck am I reading. Hunter is fast at killing and questing therefore it leaves empty questing zones?

Low pop servers will increase once people get off work.
But yes, roll on them because they have less players than the meme servers.

what? no it doesn't.

what high servers are 2 hours? its more like 4 hours

i kind of wish i wasn't leveling with a group

It's even faster than a week if you really optimize for exp gain (for example skip professions, which I personally think is retarded).

The real challenge is to kill ragnaros within a week from a release, which i think some PVE groups may succeed

You must understand that classic wow is "solved". It will not take as long as when you levelled the first time in vanilla

Well, that player is playing 24+ hours, I'm assuming he knows what he's doing, and he's playing a hunter, so yeah. The average gamer who only plays 5-7 hours a day will take a while to get to 60.

whats with these fags don't they have a social life or sth

a low pop realm in classic wouldve been considered high pop in vanilla

I'd be in the 30s too if I could fucking play

Attached: 1383449428428.gif (500x288, 2.25M)

>my arguments got crushed so here's a strawman
Cute bb

>Night Elf
FUCKING BASED. Alliance > Horde niggers.

>I wish I was playing this boring game alone so I could be more bored

Why?

autism

retarded adhd zoomer

Some people just can't pace themselves

>i wish i was spending my time anonomusly crying over a game i don't like on internet forums
Nice

I mean every level between 35-60 takes about 2.5hours if you're going pretty hard.

It takes, on average, 200-250 hours depending on class and familiarity with the content. An extremely dedicated player, who maps out an optimal route, and plays the right class could do it in less. That said,
while hyperbole, this isn't exactly false. By 50 the quests drop off, and by 55 you've done them all. Your options for 55 to 60 are grind, or dungeon grind.

it was a druid that reached world first 60 wasnt it

But that's actually fun

>implying the progress of maximum autist speedrunners reflects the average person's experience
imagine taking longer than 30 minutes to beat ocarina of time

Attached: 1531361665730.png (500x667, 379K)

Hunters cannot be Blocked, Parried or Dodged on their attacks and very few of their attacks are considered spells to be resisted, so they can very easily grind high-level mobs. I was killing skull-level NPCs no problem on Elysium and they had more stats than Classic.

It takes, on average
Well the average is quite irrelevant since even a small portion of newcomers inflate the numbers unproportionally.

ranged attacks, that is

>Since i am worse than others at certain things i call them autists to feel better, which in actuality is a projection
Yeah seen it before

more like 6 months if you can't even log in to play the fucking thing

Dont do this, it makes you cut your dick off!

mages need 40+ to shine, hunters 1-40 is def faster. but they will be outpaced by a mage that can aoe grind

That's certainly what he's implying dipshit.

dilate

It can access areas other shitters haven't arrived at.

It's cute that people think WoW was ever a grind when the former most popular MMO was EverQuest.

link stream pls k thx

>why yes, I DO enjoy speeding through 95% of a game’s content just so I can AFK next to a mailbox in my clown armor
>how did you know?
Do Vanillafags even like this game? Why the nostalgia for a time when being at the “end game” literally meant doing absolutely nothing with your time for hours?

Second this, where is this cute nightelf hunter stremming

journeywow

This guy probably isn't even the highest level currently.

bros you're supposed to RP walk everywhere and slowly read every single quest and every time you see another player you have a deep meaningful conversation with them

I leveled from 1 to 60 in vanilla on another server just to hunt down a guy I knew in high school and gank him relentlessly, took me about two weeks. I didn't even particularly hate the guy, I just loved hearing him talk about how some Tauren warrior kept fucking him every time he went out into the world.

I was finally contacted by a GM for harassment though and told to cut that shit out.