GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZiIHqPDQOA

GET HYPE

Attached: HIGH QUALITY.png (1496x842, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-XpmlRvGPI&t=0s
romhacking.net/hacks/4649/
youtu.be/f8ldxw1TKTo
imdb.com/name/nm2608360/
imdb.com/name/nm1474206/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24762820
youtube.com/watch?v=aEo99IXeMZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk38MD8WqwI
gamespot.com/articles/darkstalkers-resurrection-fails-to-meet-capcom-sales-targets/1100-6406806/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filters

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

or you could just emulate every single game for zero cost

Attached: filters.jpg (640x640, 47K)

just smudge my shit up

Emulate the shit original versions without the cool features from the collection? Are you retarded)?

That's piracy, which is illegal and thus immoral.

here's your high quality filter, bro

Attached: 91XwKgh-GuL._SY355_[1].jpg (355x355, 20K)

As much as we mock them, the sad truth is that a mast majority of normies hate the pixel look of good games and would rather have a "smooth" appearance that these shitty filters output. It's a god damn disgrace.
Thankfully, this isnt anything like Grandia HD where you can't turn it off.

Attached: f6mnr5zpfsi31.png (3276x2160, 1.45M)

What cool features user

>MMZ Collection with improved audio sample quality
>What appears to be a multiplayer racing mode for the Zero series, either via live one vs one racing or replay data
>No longer held hostage on the GBA or DS platforms
God bless. What would be great is if they did looped versions of the arranged soundtracks and let you play them in-game.

Attached: 2016-05-12-1463094647-2484649-amerpsycho_208pyxurz1.jpg (1600x990, 114K)

casual scenario mode and in-stage saving

Should I bother with this if I own a 3ds with flashcard? Dunno if the ds feels cramped

>Grandia HD where you can't turn it off
Wait. What the fuck? You can't? FUCK

emulators also have in-stage saving

youtube.com/watch?v=x-XpmlRvGPI&t=0s
and for those keeping tabs on Corrupted

Hoping for more lewd fanart

Also reminder there's full undub voice rom for ZX and ZXA

I'm glad they finally fixed X's fucking head sprite.

That puts egg on my face for buying the DS Megaman Zero Collection last year.

not only that, but Grandia HD uses the PS1 version as basis, so the visuals are kind of borked compared to the Saturn version and JPG upscales of battle background pictures are still used. I have no idea if they fixed the Japanese vocals since E3 either.

>MegaMan X: Corrupted

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 11K)

>MMZ Collection with improved audio sample quality
You sure about that? Nothing in the trailer indicates it was the DS versions or any audio improvements (especially since the only game sound was briefly from the Z-Chaser bit), even though it'd be easier to use them as a basis.

>fixed the Japanese vocals
So it has even more problems than the visuals? I was thinking about buying the Grandia HD collection the moment I finished my current game, but maybe not.

>and thus immoral
>immoral
lmao

Attached: Stirner.jpg (753x800, 170K)

>X moving to the left
This tickles me in a weird way

I'd pre-order in a second if they put in the arranged soundtrack.

I hope the back to back scenario returns, but without being restricted to Easy Mode. That was cool.

REALITY IS A SPOOK
I am a multidimensional being with many eyes, many arms, many mouths, and they're all hungry

Again I haven't bought it and haven't kept up on the post-release hub-bub so I dunno if it's still there or not. But over a month ago at the E3 demo, the dialogue and victory cheers were in Japanese, but the actual battle quips were still English because of the way the game's file formats slam shit together for that - it was the exact same problems as the fan undub, if not using the same work. Plus various menu and attack sounds inexplicably missing. I'd have to check some footage, see if it got fixed by release or was just launched in that state.

I've waited 7 years, I've given up.

>illegal and thus immoral.
This is the vilest, most stupid shit I've read this year.
Do you have no moral compass at all?

that filter looks like absolute shit.

Why do these collections always use the worst quality filters they can find? If they must include them, surely there's better options out there than the ones they're currently using.

the advance and ds had incredible shit resolutions for tiny screens.
blown up to 1080p on large tvs is gonna look like shit

Maybe Zero 1 with its low quality backgrounds with crappy gradients, but the background quality drastically improved with Zero 2 and on. The games will look just fine provided their scaling isn't retarded and a 1:1 option doesn't exist.

I've legit never played a Z / ZX game

how do they compare with X series?

romhacking.net/hacks/4649/

So will the ZX on the collection have all the secret bosses?

Zero series is phenomenal. There's no real bad game among them. It's by far the most consistent series in terms of quality of the franchise, with two of them being some of the best Mega Man games in the entire series as well as just being the gold standard of 2D action games.
ZX is alright. They fail to live up to Zero in terms of presentation, story and level design. Bosses are also meh. The gameplay is still the same so at least it's still fun mechanically, even if its main gimmick of transformation is a let down in both games.

WHEN'S BATTLE NETWORK LEGACY COLLECTION?

Attached: DCQlmSCXoAAgNLQ.jpg large.jpg (1226x1834, 175K)

They kept the design style of dash and fast action, but since it's Zero-only for the Zero series obviously, they made it so you can use a buster or saber (or a limited set of other weapons mixed with elemental chips) by button hold/toggle on the fly. The screen resolution may hurt, but the games were made with it in mind thankfully. They're the direct successors to the X series you probably never knew you needed, but they're also some of the hardest games in the franchise, 4 aside. ZX took that formula, tried to male a light Metroidvania out of it clumsily, and focused on shifting abilities/weapons with transformations, and ZX Advent then abandoned the Metroidvania from there, but opinions are all over on them.

You'll be right at home in terms of controls and play, but they've got their quirks. Like Zero 1 having leveling systems for your weapons to be able to charge shots or do combos, which no one missed when it got ditched.

Im not a casual, and I can use save states. Now what?

Jesus christ, this shit is still going? I remember I used to follow this on a MM forum years and years ago but even after that forum died out, this shit slowly trickled out updates. How is it not done yet?

looking it up now, where there's only like one person doing a playthrough with jap voices, it seems these problems got resolved, so that's good

>vilest
Good thing he died in the X series, then, and isn't around for MMZ and MMZX.

Mega Man Zero is pretty similar to playing Zero in MMX4. The biggest difference is that it's a lot harder; the MMZ series is probably the hardest the Mega Man series gets. You can tear stuff up with the Z-Saber but enemies do not give you much breathing room, meaning you need to be very mobile to make good use of it. The series overall revolves around three element types and the ability to charge weapons to use the element against enemies, although MMZ2 started introducing the different attach techniques like Zero learns in MMX4.

Mega Man ZX is somewhat more similar to MMX1. If you remember those large open stages (think Storm Eagle) and wanted a whole game where everything was connected and you could explore areas, it's like that. It's an exploration platformer, although you still run through stages and kill a boss at the end in specific areas. You end up with six different forms (based on the MMZ characters) that you can swap between, so you get a flying Mega Man, an aquatic Mega Man, and so on.

MMZX1 is fun, although I'm not sure I'd recommend the collection just for that one game. MMZX2 (ZX Advent) is worse, tripping over itself a lot, but it's still better than MMX7 and worth playing if you just want more MMZX. MMZ series is great, but very hard and difficult to get into if you weren't good with the Zero gameplay in the MMX games.

Attached: Mhx_vilestand.png (728x1151, 499K)

Attached: lookin.jpg (229x220, 14K)

i feel your pain, i got ZX and ZXA off of ebay a few months ago since i thought theyd never see a rerelease

Mega Man Legacy Collection selling a million copies is what got 11 greenlit.
I care enough about the series to invest in it.

Attached: shad.png (480x320, 14K)

>MMZ series is great, but very hard and difficult to get into if you weren't good with the Zero gameplay in the MMX games
I mean, that's why the elf system exist in the first place. To customize Zero and give the players certain boost and assistance if they're struggling.
>MUH RANK!

Attached: 1566608208756.jpg (700x788, 184K)

>Cast is full of special snowflakes
>X's body is destroyed for good by a literal who that gets pissed at being cucked all the time
>Storms Neo Arcadia with only the power of having fabulous hairstyle and being a thieving shit

We didn't deserve this blessed saga

Attached: based fag.png (658x407, 433K)

Probably soon. I honestly didn't expect to see a Zero/ZX collection get released at this point. I would've thought they'd try to make MM12 or MMX9 first. It looks like they're more focused on getting the collections out of the way and into people's hands before the hype dies down. We're probably more likely to see a Battle Network Collection first, both because it has 6 games to match up with the other collections, and because releasing a Legends Collection would just set off people begging for MML3 to start production again.

I mean, unless they intentionally want to see a MML3 push from fans.

Attached: MMBN - 1401244290259.png (540x610, 342K)

What do you think Zero was thinking during this scene

Attached: 50223.png (956x512, 29K)

Honestly only a couple of EX Moves are worth it, but they tend to be the harder ones to get the better ranks for. Nevermind Zero 2's whole "if you didn't A-Rank the previous mission, this boss won't go all-out so you have no chance of an EX Move in a separate one" crap. Were it not for that stupid quirk, the Rank system would be meaningless like in Zero 4. Weird how the X series started implementing Ranks that could legitimately fuck up your upgrades and shit right around the time the Zero games started being made.

>Darkstalker fans refuse to buy their Darkstalker Collection and stick to GGPO
>Darkstalkers remains dead
>Mega Man fans buy Mega Man Collections
>Mega Man 11 comes out, rumors of Mega Man X9

They might fix the shitty way you get ex skills

Good point, although it's pretty easy to miss out on Cyber Elves in the first game. MMZ2 might be a bit easier with this, but a number of Cyber Elves in MMZ1 were only found by killing so many specific enemies on a specific stage, and so you'd easily miss them if you didn't backtrack a bit to kill something twice.

I will recommend not worrying too much about rank from the beginning. It's more a reason to replay the games than something you want to be overly focused on with a first play.

Attached: commission___cyber_elves_ciel_and_neige_by_tomycase-d5enxzr.png (600x621, 279K)

I remember how young I was when I first played Megaman Zero 3, and how much I wanted to fuck Alouette. God she was a fucking cocktease

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

>casual scenario mode
Already in the first Mega Man Zero collection and the ZX games

They get that all the time anyway, so why not collect on it when you've already got PS1 emulation good to go on all platforms and you've sorted out those licensing issues that prevented re-releases before and put them on PSN?

If they ever make a new Darkstalkers game, I hope this is the full title.

Attached: darkstalkers.jpg (1200x720, 129K)

MegaMan has a much bigger install base.

It shows that with the right circumstances a janitor can become a murderer.

How did you feel when you played MMZX and she was all grown up?

Attached: Prairie.jpg (416x781, 116K)

To be fair, MM was always in the eyes of the public with all the games and spinoffs while Darkstalkers got Morrigan in a bunch of spinoffs.

>filters
>high quality
ahahahaha

Attached: filters my ass.png (288x464, 56K)

I love how none of the Guardians even tried to stop him because they were too busy jerking off to Zero.

I disliked this faggot throughout the whole game but this scene, what a fucking nigger.

>another collection from capcom

Attached: 1542102688321.gif (307x343, 22K)

what if i buy the original game for the ROMs and then emulate? is it still piracy?

>ZX actually loads all of the sprite and object data for these bosses from the GBA Game Pak, and converts it to the newer format on-the-fly.
that's sick

Harpuia did

>boomers thing this looks bad
that filter showcases the water color artstyle the developers intended

If you're extracting a ROM yourself, totally legal. If you own the game and download a ROM to emulate, it's a legal gray zone. If you don't own the game you download, it's illegal. Emulation in and of itself has no standing in these legalities however, as you can't shoot the code that isn't illegal that just happens to be running something gained illegally. That'd be like saying Doom source ports encourage illegal piracy because you could easily download a Doom IWAD illegally and run it like you would a legal one - of which there can be no distinction made.

so did they remove the english version censorship?

judging by the Z-Chaser footage at the end, no

Why would it even need to do that? Cart space couldn't have been that much of a premium when there weren't even any 3D models in the game.

Wait, WHAT
Why has no one told me of this before?

Thanks nigga, have a mousepad

Attached: 1556971768262.jpg (1241x1024, 1.21M)

....Sorry to have kept you waiting, user. I'm going to terminate you, destroy all Yea Forums, and exterminate all Yea Forumsirgns. What do you say? A world without Yea Forums... The world only for Redditors... Don't you think it will be paradise!?

Attached: JANNIES RISE UP.png (820x984, 109K)

>"High-quality" Filters

Attached: 53453.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>developers intended
ahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAA

Attached: filters my ass 2.png (579x537, 109K)

Is that really her confirmed, or just a descendant of Ciel?

>english version censorship
What?

The cart space seems to be about 65-66MB, but then that seems to be a semi-uniform setup where empty space on a DS cart is filled. More than likely it was their roundabout method of using the GBA slot in the DS so that players couldn't just cheat the system and run the boss fights via Action Replay or the like without owning Z3/4.

I bought my copy a decade ago, well summer 2010.

You do realize that ZX had animated cutscenes and voice over work for cutscenes, right? 3D models don't take up the space that you think it does.

All the robots gush out blood/oil when you hit them with bladed weapons in the JP version. Or maybe it's just the Z-Saber.

Attached: 1524091180144.jpg (774x464, 90K)

Yea Forums will complain about anything

Fun fact: The voice actors for ZX Advent are the same voice actors for Mega Man X7. Just let that sink in for a minute.

youtu.be/f8ldxw1TKTo

Oh, right. That.

It's "heavily implied" that Ciel is the one who made the biometals and the seal on the Model W in the first game, although it's pretty clearly Ciel in the cutscene you see her in. It's implies that Prairie is Alouette, given that she has Alouette's doll and she's been desperately chasing after Ciel since she disappeared. Yes, it's possible that Prairie is Ciel's daughter as opposed to reploid Alouette, but it seems odd to include the detail of the doll and not have it related to Alouette. Heck, the doll was from Zero, not even Ciel.

Plus, Prairie suspiciously always keeps her hat on so you never get to see if she is a reploid or not.

To get an E Rating for the first DS Collection, they removed the blood effect from killing enemies with bladed weapons. Text was also edited to replace references to death with "retirement" here and there.

Different architecture, I think

Makes sense due to Axl's VA voicing model A.

You gotta admit, the guy that did X improved a lot from sounding like a neurotic Doug to being a vacant tsundere in Gray.

>high quality filters

Attached: Miss me with that gay shit.png (506x422, 308K)

Why does everyone forget the fact that ZX had animated cutscenes?

And Grey is Flame Hyenard. Who inti is STILL hiring to this day and still sounds like shit.

This shit is SO OLD holy christ! It looks so fucking good however. I feel like this fan game started in 2007 or 2008. Jesus.

Who did Albert? He was the best one

Is Z-Chaser also for the ZX games? A time attack mode for those games seems like it'd be fun, just to get rid of all that metroidvania garbage.

wrong
imdb.com/name/nm2608360/

imdb.com/name/nm1474206/

Did you click the link at all?

are we posting gachi?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24762820

Attached: 13345820_p0.jpg (700x670, 129K)

>Tornado Tonion and Master Albert are the same guy

Attached: 1392506459420.jpg (703x703, 84K)

BURN

>filters

Attached: filters lookin good.jpg (615x593, 96K)

TO THE

Attached: around and around.png (512x384, 219K)

He really was, I'm baffled by it but somehow I can still remember some of his lines by heart and hear them in his voice, even 10 years later.

>I would have never GUESSSSED that they would come after the Ouroboros in an aaaairship.
>The ways of those who can't keep with progress are SAVAGE!

Attached: 1540247978563.png (256x192, 83K)

Attached: filters.png (431x579, 254K)

They're balancing online net battles

The guy who voiced Zero in X7

>You can have your gentle peace.. And leisurely ROT in it!

AROOOOOOO

rent free

TRI FORMATION

>filters
just remake the entire thing, wasnt ZX intended to have touch controls anyways?

Attached: 7b4.png (1753x1080, 1.31M)

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24762820
Battle Network 7 confirmed?
Starring Lan and Mayl's kids?

This, Audio and Video files are the two largest types of files in games.

No. The second screen was barely used outside of gimmick shit. Why the fuck would ZX need a remake? It already looks good. Just turn the filters off nigga.

Since this collection isn't running on the DS, we get the original preserved cutscenes, too!

Wonder if we'll get the Zero Collection DS art in the respective MMZ games.

Attached: ashe.webm (1024x768, 401K)

Bring on the influx of Ashe art.

>Zero Collection DS art
Yes. And i do think there was art in those CD dramas be included. Anything new will be added.

>This package includes six alternative in-game background music tracks
chances are it will be a mod on pc

>Since this collection isn't running on the DS, we get the original preserved cutscenes, too!
Hahaha no

Attached: ss_2bfde29921be54d71df005fa5fcf678d3b212482.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

I just played this in emulator and it definitely looks more bitcrunched on the emulator than it did in the trailer. It's not a huge improvement but it's not fuck awful. Though that also may be their filters over top.

It always annoyed me how there wasn't a mode that let you run through all 4 games at once but wasn't also a casual mode, seems like such a no brainier

Attached: Rockman.ZX.Advent.600.1444795.jpg (486x600, 97K)

you mean like the one gamemode in the megaman legacy collection that merged levels from different games together?

Cute.

This scene in particular looks like shit on the DS because of the amount of compression. We're dealing with a clearer picture here, but it is of a lower than your HD screen resolution.

Nah, in the Zero Collection the Easy Scenario mode ran straight from Zero 1 through 4 instead of selecting between them, and had a separate save that might as well have been one large game in a sense. You couldn't do this for a normal run of the games though.

they all had a Zero boner
only Phantom really wanted him dead

Attached: tumblr_puomk0bF0O1xtky7oo3_1280.png (882x1022, 303K)

It's DEFINITELY higher quality.

Attached: Mega Man ZX (USA)-190827-181648.png (1920x960, 98K)

>Releasing a compilation of games today's zoomer couldn't even beat the first few levels of
HA HA HA WHAT A JO-
>They actually added a mode to tend to them.
Color me impressed, Capcom. Color me FUCKING IMPRESSED

wasnt this game made like in 2006? I doubt inti made 720p source videos for this game and downscale them to a NDS screen

Attached: 1499174931328.gif (427x320, 49K)

just have some god damn FAITH Ciel

Attached: Dutch_van_der_Linde_-_Redemption_2.png (572x572, 328K)

06, yes.

Better with the hair down, definitely.

ZX3 needs to happen.

That's what we call "source files". The collection doesn't necessarily look HD itself mind you, but some external studio had to animate this stuff for them and then send it in to the team who would have to compress it and its synced audio for the DS hardware. Shit's bordering on 144p or 240p youtube videos.

Have an integer scale and thus 1:1 pixel capture of the same moment.

Attached: Mega Man ZX (USA)-190827-181635.png (1536x768, 94K)

Didn't they do that for Day of Sigma? It looked perfectly fine in the X Collection.

What's more believable?
>redrawing all of these scenes just for the >crunching a pre-existing video

youtube.com/watch?v=aEo99IXeMZo

Attached: twitter.com gaku2_sigehiro EC-1hesW4AcDNnZ.jpg orig.jpg (1500x2000, 422K)

Attached: twitter.com gaku2_sigehiro EC_Ca6uWkAA1LUp.jpg orig.jpg (920x1542, 138K)

>Waited 80 years for a PLAYABLE DEMO of Card Sagas Wars
>Waiting 200 eons for Cube World
I feel like Capcom's going to C&D this shit the moment it comes out

>I can finally DOUBLE ROCK ON again
is this the best timeline?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk38MD8WqwI

Attached: twitter.com gaku2_sigehiro EC_iaLoU8AApFZV.jpg orig.jpg (1104x1768, 208K)

Attached: 1753568-e9a5452debd2222364d7e8663657acb9.jpg (536x536, 259K)

Cute!

>violating the sanctity of the ponytail, the greatest of all hairstyles

Burn the heretic

I was bored one time

Attached: rockmen2.jpg (3500x2895, 3.25M)

Ah! I wanna hug Aile!

Attached: 1540984060249.jpg (850x631, 373K)

Really like this beta version of Snake Eyes

>it's illegal to emulate a game that's been out of sale for 20+ years and has no possibility of coming back

That is such a stupid law and was literally made out of corporate greed.

Blame the Japanese, probably. Their shit doesn't even allow for rentals, the west may have invented most of the nasty DRM but the east will hunt you down for crossing copyright.

You clearly didn't play these games if you believe the cutscenes looked that clear on the DS.

Who has ever stopped you from playing a rom? The law is there to stop wholesale piracy and i've never seen an individual prosecuted or even fined for downloading a rom.

>filters as a selling point
>fucking
>filters

Attached: The Hell.jpg (550x550, 31K)

I wanna FUCK that robot.

I want Atlas to beat the shit out of me!

Attached: 1561997313262.jpg (460x950, 275K)

>robot

Aile is a human

There's barely any normal Pandora art that's on-model and isn't porn.

Attached: hnnngh.png (611x334, 139K)

Ok. That changes nothing.

Fuck off fake fan. She's for us.

So, was I the only one that thought Harpuia was a girl for like way too long?
I legit thought he was just a flat chested serious warrior robot chick. Probably because he's got such a cute face and harpies are so traditionally female.

I wanted 'her' to fuck Zero like only soldiers can which Ciel could never do.

Attached: latest[1].png (1094x1396, 736K)

That's not how you talk to potential new customers. Surely you want this game to sell well, don't you? Also, there's nothing you can do to stop me, anyway.

There were a lot of people that thought this, hence a lot of early art and the occasional early doujin, followed by years of jokes of it.

I may be remembering it wrong, but the only robot girls of the series are Pandora and Prairie, Aile, Ashe and Atlas are humans

One sale to a retarded gamer won't affect anything

I might buy it just to support getting another Zero game but I'll probably never touch it. Would rather emulate.

>Prairie
>human

It's been literally decades since the last time I played an X/Zero game, but weren't all humans basically extinct and all the characters were reploids?

>a bunch of features you can already get from emulating
>MMZ still has the god awful tiny screens
Racing mode aside (and even that is a strech) this feels really pointless. You can easily emulate any of these games and get the same experience without spending money. Is this game aimed at brainwashed burgers who think piracy is a bad thing?

Attached: 1558861235429.png (298x330, 127K)

This is a dead IP, you fool. Every sale counts.

Starting with ZX, all humans had become partly artificial and dubbed humanoids, while reploids were given triangle forehead markings to designate them and forced into limited lifespans.

It's one of those hostage situations, "Buy this game and maybe you'll get ZX3."

Humans all get upgraded with mechanical parts and Reploids get branded to distinguish them from Humans and have a set lifespan since even with the upgrades Humans still aren't immortal like Reploids practically can be.

I meant to put ";" between Prairie and Aile
No, reploids were being built to have a lifespan, while humans were getting cybernetic improvements, the lines were getting blurry but they were still different

Oh, ok. I always forget how fucked was everything in those games. Guess I'll go get the X collection in the meantime.

>guys, maybe if we buy this game the devs will know there is still interest
No joke, I can't think about one case where this worked with a triple A dev. This feels like a scam for people who are too retarded to be using a computer.

Mega Man Legacy Collection led to Mega Man 11.

Capcom claimed Mega Man 11 was due to legacy collection sales, and we're apparently getting something X-related soon (besides X Dive).

>high-quality filters
what the fuck

Attached: 1356418163700.jpg (800x800, 329K)

This, plus Operation Crazy got us DMC5

Let's say this collection sells well enough and we're getting ZX3. But are they gonna outsource it to Inti or make it in-house?

>Tfw never used an elf as kid cause i didn't want them to die

Alright, fair enough.

Honestly, I hope not. Inti hasn't had the best track record with their Mega Man style games since leaving Capcom. The best things they've made this generation are Blaster Master sequels and a Castlevania clone.

You idiots need to realize that a majority of the mainstream audiences hate the blocky look and that yes, filters is absolutely a selling point to them.

Attached: It's the children.jpg (500x534, 42K)

>Darkstalker fans refuse to buy their Darkstalker Collection and stick to GGPO
Really now?
gamespot.com/articles/darkstalkers-resurrection-fails-to-meet-capcom-sales-targets/1100-6406806/
>" Capcom senior vice president Christian Svensson took to the Capcom Unity forums to acknowledge that while the game had appeared in digital bestseller lists, it did not sell enough copies to be considered successful by the publisher"
>bestseller
>refused to buy
>"lol not enough"
Go choke on Capcom's dick, you piece of shit.

Attached: 1538446200762.jpg (600x709, 179K)

He also sounds like a woman

Digital best sells doesn't fucking mean shit. Playstation All-Stars was in the top 10 PSN sales for a fucking year and that shit was a flop.

If normalfags need that shit, let them have it. As long as its optional (and I don't need to turn it off every time the game boots).

Attached: 1546989546193.jpg (424x480, 17K)

Thank god you can turn them off and Zero/ZX has really good spritework.

I think Inti had made a few art pieces where Prairie is without her hat and has the Reploid mark on her head.

It should be noted that Prairie explains to Vent that she was not modified to have human mortality like all other Reploids, and we know from Andrew in Zero that Reploids can have their bodies remodified to look older. She's very clearly hinted to be Alouette.

We both know a BN collection release is inevitable. It was the highest-selling MM series outside of classic and they already have the updated WiiU versions to work from.

>Retro Collection gets announced
>Every single time
>"BRO! JUST FUCKING EMULATE IT LMAO! YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING HACKED YOUR SWITCH YET?! LMAO AT THIS LOSER!"

Attached: Hal-malcolm-in-the-middle-33314515-1024-768.png (1024x768, 1.6M)

i have been hoping and praying for this for so many years.

It needs to happen a lot more than BN7 does.

Don't know what it is about this series having its characters sound like the opposite sex

Attached: 1553463256744.jpg (364x504, 157K)

EUOUH

wait. atlas is a girl? im actually a dumbass

Because Megaman did it.

they aren't wrong

Attached: 1448620341789.jpg (555x715, 193K)

but id rather pay for a quality product

and Thetis is a boy

The only game in the series I've played is Zero 1, these collections are generally cheap, and it has a pc version. So sure, I'll get it. I'd rather play Battle Network but that collection's more of an inevitability.

Every time

Attached: 1535704480981.jpg (1018x975, 55K)

I can see justifications for things like buying the WiiU versions of 2-6 because Capcom romhacked the games to fix programming glitches in the original releases as well as better multiplayer functionality.

ive been fucking enlightened.

2-6 of Battle Network, I meant.

>thus immoral
gr8 b8 m8
will you be speeding when your wife is in labor? Or is that too immoral for you?

You think they'll include the Battle Network 4 bonuses for Zero 3? I don't believe the old Zero Collection had that feature.

In this case its true because the rise in kids needing glasses or having poor vision.

That would be really nice. I doubt it though since, like you said, the old collection didn't have it.

How could you forget Copen's game, faggot?

I forget. What were those bonuses?

rate the zero and zx games from best to worst

x legacy collection was nice

Enemies in cyberspace are replaced with viruses from Battle Network. On the BN4 side you get to use the Z-Saber as a battle chip.

Eh, no real loss. Outside of the hidden fight with Phantom in the second-to-last stage, there is literally no reason to go into Cyberspace.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Gunvolt but to be fair it's its own thing and doesn't really play like MMZ, who knows what they might do if they try

Z3>Z2>ZXA>ZX>Z4>Z1

personally Z3>Z4>Z2>ZXA>ZX>Z1
ZX would be higher were it not for the fuck awful map design attempt at metroidvania that ultimately is barely used except for disks and the occasional side mission.

Fefnir got fucking raped by Atlas

Attached: 111544130818_01_.png (1000x1000, 679K)

Attached: Leviathan.png (692x1133, 463K)

Literal single digit IQ, jesus fucking christ.

Will we get a model Prometheus and a model Pandora or maybe an A-Trans of one depending on whether you’re Ashe or Grey?

The kind of retards who use filters also do stupid other shit like adding sharpen or removing motionblur

Legends with kbm controls when
The original Taiwanese? ports are shit and hard to run on modern Windows.

>sharpening modern day games where the only option of anti-aliasing is post process blurring is bad
>removing motionblur is bad

pls be bait

Too bad these are handheld games, so using a CRT filter on them isn't quite right.

Attached: 12969580947845414912_20190529190438_1.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Spotted one fucktard

I don't know about Battle Network but it defin6had the e-Reader bonuses as toggable options.

Holy shit does this mean we will get the whole battle network compilation on steam soon to?

That's the hope.

Battle Network would probably be a lot more work if they want to include Star Force, since that requires online connectivity to function as intended.

>being able to netbattle over the actual net

I feel like it's farfetched but that'd be some 10/10 shit if they made it happen

Attached: pity the dead.jpg (286x323, 77K)

At this point it's practically guaranteed. Battle Network was their biggest Mega Man cash cow in the series history. Capcom has also been pushing out a ton of new merchandise for Battle Network lately, just like they did for Classic and X.
BN fags have been obnoxious since this reveal though.

Attached: 83436a.png (300x240, 87K)

Emulators can already netplay everything except SF1, so it's not like it's impossible. It's just a matter of whether or not Capcom gives a shit.

The collection is rated T and even the description says blood. I'm guessing its the JP version with the English translation.

That's probably because Zero 1 only downsized the blood compared to the later games removing it entirely. The Z-Chaser footage had some Weil Pantheons sliced and no blood came out.

Capcom should actually do is make a Battle Network/Star Force Collection which has all the BN and SF games in one compilation like they are doing with the Zero/ZX Collection.

I wonder with BN3-6 and SF1-3 if they will combine each of the versions from each game into one?

Take BN3 for example with Blue and White versions, I wonder if they will combine both BN3 games into one? I know they did with the DS port of BN5 from what I heard.

Apparently the Wii U Virtual Console versions of the games got tweaked to allow you to gain all Chips at least.

What's different about Star Force 1?

The BN games emulate the link cable, while SF2-3 emulate the wifi servers the actual games used. SF1 didn't have battling through wifi, only through local wireless, which isn't emulated in a way that can be played online yet.

You're not alone

2 things
1) No, if you want to see zx 3 then buy these collections. The success of the collections got us 11 and (supposedly) x9
2) Heh

Attached: 1538335865385.png (351x258, 169K)

What worries me is they used the filters more then the original pixels.
Did they do that for the trailers of the x collections?

Why the fuck would that worry you? There's an option to turn that shit off. And yes.

>playing as Protoman in MM9
fug this is hard