FUCKING FINALLY

After 6 years, it’s happening

Attached: 4B7E24F5-56E2-4291-914B-E9B395345718.jpg (1185x358, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xY_D8SMNtE
youtube.com/watch?v=VW6tgBcN_fA
podcasts.joerogan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like John CarHACK

You're finally going to see how retarded Carmack really is. The nigger doesn't even understand the basics of current or amperage.

literally who

Creator of the FPS genre

Hype
This. I only watch let’s plays

some hack who made some shitty games

fuck off retard

Me.

the man is an autist who only cares about coding and rockets, let him be.

e-celeb bullshit, just ignore

Attached: top100peopleingames.jpg (799x1200, 186K)

*Carmack explaining the intricisies and hurdles that came to making FPS games*

>Nice.... Cool... Sweet... Anyways, have you seen that video of that Lion biting a Gazelle's ballsack?

Please be episode 1337

:^)

Who the fuck is joe rogan?

that's kojima

Carmack is going to talk retarded about consoles being twice as powerful as equivalent PC hardware and make up shit about engineering.

stay mad boomer

This will be the first time I watch a full Joe Rogan episode.

Carmack was sort of right when he said that. He should've just turned his autism down.

Consoles CAN be stronger than PCs when comparing the same game due to optimization, but it's rare. I think it happened with Batman Arkham Knight but that was eventually fixed.

Don't bully the autist.

he presents that show where ppl eat camel cum

I see nothing wrong here.

Imagine having your finger this off the pulse

You people are fucking retarded.

>Hurr I know more than Carmack because of Yea Forums memes

Pound for pound consoles hit really hard. The memory bandwidth of consoles is generally higher because of their unified memory architectures and the overhead for things like running a graphics instruction are non existent because you run commands directly on the GPU and not through a driver.

It's not about "optimization," if you had a PC running windows and made the game "optimized" to one graphics card but still used libraries like OpenGL or DirectX you would never be able to outperform a console with the same specs. It's not even rare, PC's are just generally multitudes more powerful than consoles.

This

That's fucking sickening and the people that put that list together are obviously zoomer or generally plebs.

Cant wait for Joe to start talking about Quake and his business grade internet connection in the early 00s
Dude cant talk about anything that isnt Quake, drugs, his ""career""" as a comedian and chimps

Put some respect on that man's name you dopey twat.

>his ""career""" as a comedian
you realize he sells out massive arena shows, and has been touring with dave chapelle? i don't really think he's a good comedian, but he's got a huge career.

Whats fucking weird to me is that Joe doesn't seem to equate Quake with "video games". He talks about video games like its a foreign concept to him entirely.

Attached: UwHUapT.png (1334x750, 2.68M)

He's been on air for over a thousand hours, all of which you've heard him talking about his life, and you somehow are surprised you are getting repeated things? How complex do you think you are personally?

I hate Anita as much as anybody but Carmack completely fell off the map and became irrelevant the moment he left Id Software for Oculus, nobody gives a shit about VR.

>memory bandwidth
should we tell the consoletards?

So which are the best Joe Rogan podcasts?

Only fuccbois listen to Joe Rogan's podcast.

I care about VR and Id is borderline irrelevant now.

Jesus, that thing will tear you to shreds

Carmack loves pizza. During his time at id Software, a medium pepperoni pizza would arrive for Carmack from Domino's Pizza almost every day, carried by the same delivery person for more than 15 years. Carmack had been such a regular customer that they still charge him 1995 prices.

Attached: pizza.jpg (259x194, 13K)

The one with bob lazar a few weeks ago was pretty good

how?

You forgot MMA and harebrained conspiracy theories.

VR is a joke that will never catch on and Doom Eternal is one of the biggest releases this year.

Steve-O

Alex Jones

Oculus quest is selling like hotcakes and Carmack would have added nothing to the tech behind Doom and Doom Eternal. The engines are fucking great, but nobody cares anymore and they are great without him.

Bernard Sanders

Infinitely more interesting then anything Carmack could say.

Fuck off you dumb nigger. Carmack is literally retarded.

> Carmack is literally retarded

It is easier to believe that you are retarded.

To be fair so did Anita.

>He's been on air for over a thousand hours, all of which you've heard him talking about his life
>
I watched maybe 10 podcasts

>Joseph James Rogan (born August 11, 1967) is an American stand-up comedian, mixed martial arts color commentator, podcast host, and former actor and television host.

>He's been on air for over a thousand hours and you somehow are surprised you are getting repeated things? How complex do you think you are personally?

put him in the chokehold, carmack

When he interviewed Joe Rogan

youtu.be/-xY_D8SMNtE

Most people on Yea Forums could cover their entire lives in about a paragraph of dialogue:
>I've never had sex or touched a woman.
>Uhhh...
>I'm a wagie or a NEET.
>Hmmm...
>I play videogames but mostly I shitpost about them on imageboards.
>Oh! And I jerk off to hentai!

Anita $arkeesian is cancer and whoever add her in the list is a cuck.

Best friends with the guy who's gonna make you his bitch.

>1000mg
just fucking say a gram, what the fuck.

Kill yourself edgelord. Carmack is gaming royalty. If you weren't such a filthy casual you'd know that.

Take your meds, spaz

He's irrelevant

>Doom.
>Not casual.
lmfao

>quake

Shut your dumb mouth zoomer.

What is the deal with John Carmack?

You are literally not capable of understanding ANYTHING he says, but you want to keep listening anyway.

He pioneered the fps genre and technology that shaped the industry. Doesn't get more relevant you dumb fuck.

oh, you're right.
sorry.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK JOE ROGAN IS AND WHY I SHOULD CARE

Attached: 9820BE7A-2EFC-47C8-829C-71DD85D88213.png (450x450, 71K)

He's gonna talk about his space projects, not DOOM and Oculus Rift.

He's enthusiastic about what he talks about and is a good speaker for an autist.

(((More women in video games)))

Have you ever heard of DMT?

hes a software programmer why the fuck would that matter

remember when he shilled vr minecraft at e3

inb4 Rogan dies from a choke maneuver

didnt joe rogan play quake. Im pretty sure he mentioned that when he went to dante's mocap studio

I am already seeing myself having to pause the podcast out of pure shame, after hearing Rogan stupid questions, and his overblown dudebro reactions when Carmack goes deep into anything
he could just probably let carmack talk for 3 hours and call it a day

STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER

STOCKTON

Rogue nutz lmao

A BALL OF MEAT THAT GIVES YOU BUTTER

he played a FUCKTON of quake.
motherfucker paid 10 grand to grt good internet to play quake in the 90s

It's sad seeing people leave themselves in the dark like this :/ I hope you keep having fun with your pancake games.

oh look a fucking twiter e-celeb sccreencap thread golly gee

Attached: 1557162517218.jpg (680x700, 70K)

>tfw that time carmack broke his way into a school just to steal a computer.

Attached: Cheeki Breeki.jpg (637x358, 39K)

kys

>Carmack
>e-celeb
you are retarded, lad

>Carmack
>e-celeb

Attached: Dude.gif (488x519, 415K)

lmao you are a fucking nigger tier brainlet compared to carmack. Show some fucking respect you fucking child.

he blueballed Rogan for 6 freaking years
Joe is probably nervous about it

>he doesn't like pancakes

will carmack be giving judo and jiu-jitsu lessons again?

Attached: the strong should fear the weak.jpg (1005x565, 49K)

Jesse Ventura

Did he tip well?

obviously Alex Jones, by a long shot
he is funny as fuck, and very engaging

also the mushroom expert that wore a mushroom hat

PLS GOD
LET CARMACK CHOKE ROGAN
PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
MAKE IT HAPPEN
I WANT TO SEE ROGAN GETTING CHOKED BY MY BOI

alex jones
you think hes a fuckin crazy nutter, until joe slows him down to explain every detail and has him stop hyperbolizing everything.
listening to his first appearance though from a few years back is fucking spooky cuz he was saying shit that came to pass.

ALEX JONES
JOHN CARMACK
TEKASHI 6IX9INE
this is the trifecta of good interviews

How can you have a convo with that man, have you seen his twitter?

I wonder if he's still swole. Dude had chad arms.

here is your answer, mate
youtube.com/watch?v=VW6tgBcN_fA

Attached: file.png (426x484, 96K)

The hallucinogenic drug?

What's this faggot's upload schedule?
Is it live? Pretaped months in advance?
It's definitely not edited, apparently.

>Carmack is going to talk retarded about consoles being twice as powerful as equivalent PC hardware
this is true though

It pops up on podcast sites the very same day afaik

Attached: 1566942950196.jpg (1080x2160, 442K)

Based. Even the 30 year olds here only scream about "zoomers" while having the life experience of a 15 year old.

Show some respect to some boomer who made a shitty 3d pixelated game 20+ years ago? Why? Video games are fucking degenerate.

This probably won’t happen though? Say what you will about Rogan, he is better than most interviewers at shutting the fuck up and letting his guest talk.

podcasts.joerogan.net/

I hope vr takes off and he finds a way to make it switch tier cheap.

Way to project your entire life there friend.

I mean Rogan is a dudebro
If the guest goes deep into anything Rogan goes woah dude and changes topic
I don't know what will happen with Carmack on this setting, but if you ask him anything he can go for hours by himself
His verbosity is legendary

Attached: 1566927905936.jpg (736x960, 70K)

Do you think Carmack could actually beat Rogan?

They're both MMA experts

Attached: 1564138314488.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Does carmack take regular testosterone injections? Then maybe, if not and he just has really good Gene's and is fit af he could probably beat joe. If it's a kicking competition tho i think joe wins

fucking JESUS spoilers come on! Why they always gotta ruin the best parts

She triggered incels into shooting up schools and persuaded developers to design average white girls

She's fucking gangster

Attached: womens-day-2019.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

If he's legit interested in the subject then he's more into it so I think Carmack will be an okay guest

the boomer that paid $10k to have a T1 line installed to his house to play quake 2

I honestly hope they go way back instead of shilling VR crap
I want Carmack stories about the days of doom, quake...

I'm not surprised that Carmack is coming on. Literally the only videogame Rogan plays is Quake, apparently him and Jamie play it whenever they're in studio waiting for a guest.

Carmack and Rogan have already met. Rogan's Quake 2 clan toured id back when they were working on Q3A, there's still photos floating around somewhere.

Yeah but I mean I'm not surprised he's coming on the show. If it was gonna be any game dev, it'd be either him or Romero, and Romero can't get time off from his gas station job.

i can’t carmack is going to LA to offer his tight boypussy to joe rogan.

Depending on his degree he'd have to take a physics course at some point.

she didnt 'persuade' shit. Some games have ugly characters because some game studios dont hire the most talented visual artists