I've been living in the amazon for quite a while and couldn't keep up with gramegrumps on youtube

I've been living in the amazon for quite a while and couldn't keep up with gramegrumps on youtube.

The last time i watched was with jon and Arin.

Can someone fill me in on -everything- you possibly can?

Attached: Jon_and_Arin_(WTGG).png (854x480, 392K)

arin is 13% of the man he used to be

Don't waste your time on watching someone else play videogames and do something to improve your life instead.

Arin came out as trans, Jon gave Suzy hiv and was kicked out of the show

>be away from youtube for 4 years
>finally get back to a situation where you can use the internet
>first thing you do is go to Yea Forums and ask about gamegrumps
I respect your odd choices, user, if you're serious

Arin became a tranny which made Jon become a Nazi then the channel died and everyone spat on its grave.

Arin fucked Jon over behind the scenes and became a pussywhipped SJW. Jon became more successful but at the cost of becoming an H3H3 clone.

Its not the first thing i thought of, kek, but i'm curious because it seems 100% different when i tried to watch it, but i have no idea why besides the new guy.

such as posting on 4channel's Yea Forums, the videogame board

fpbp

That's boring

they could be doing anything, i listen to it to hear them talk

Arin came out as trans, Jon was kicked out of the show. Thats all you have to know really.

Oh, i'm glad to see Jon is still going. I thought he completely vanished. Cool stuff.
What happened?
I thought these were troll posts. Jesus lord christ WHY

Its corporate slop meant to sell merchandise and now arin believes hes playing a character and dan is just checked out on his phone 90% of the time talking about tv shows. If you want to see something funny look up arpeegies and how expensive they are

>at the cost of becoming an H3H3 clone
huh?
what?
how?

The real reason
>arin wanted the channel to be a business while Jon wanted to be a side thing for his main stuff

>Arin made changes to the channel and made plans to add shows like steam train without Jon’s knowledge

>Arin is constantly surrounded by yes men because he was basically the face of newgrounds. But Jon was the only person that called him out on his shit which led to them hating each other.

Is it really this lazy now? They just sit and talk about nothing with "hired help" while playing a game??

Is the new guy cool at least? This is making my heart hurt bros.

He's catering the Trump crowd.

By the way, Trump became president. I'm sorry for your coma user.

Lets be real, nickelodeon guts was the beginning of the end for them

>I've been living in the amazon for quite a while
You came out because of the fires?

Attached: 1550876753463.jpg (567x375, 42K)

Danny's okay, but he's kind of a yes man.