Who else is more or less satisfied with the characters in Smash?

I don't mean you wouldn't welcome more or that you don't still want specific ones, but rather that anything else is the cherry on the cake instead of a necessity. I'm there myself, Banjo & Kazooie were my longtime dream and after they got in anyone else is just gravy.

Attached: m5lu5W3.jpg (6400x2160, 1.53M)

Eldrick/Loto was pretty much all I wanted added to the initial roster so I'm quite happy.

Characters are great, no good single player to play with them SUCKS

No trophies, what's even the point?

Base roster was near perfect, pass is shit

+Inkling
++Ridley
++Simon
+++King K Rool
+Ken
+Incineroar
+Plant
+Hero

-daisy
---Richter
-chrom
-dark Samus
-Isabelle
---Joker
-Banjo

I was fine with the roster in Brawl. I was sad to see Snake go in 4 but now that Everyone is Here™, everyone else is just more cherries on the sundae

What's Banjo's classic mode going to be?
Probably something underwhelming like "Dynamic Duos!" But I'm hoping for the fights to reference world's from BK.

Yeah, this. I have all these characters at my disposal yet barely anything to DO with them once Classic and WoL are done. Really miss the likes of All Stars (how is THIS not in the game that has All the Stars?) and Smash Run.

It is especially aggravating that this game has less challenges than the Wii U version when it had so much potential for more. Instead it gives you most of the possible unlockables from the getgo. Shopping isn't the same.

I'm thinking either themed after Banjo's levels, Rare games or fighting his co-stars from the 64 era.

With banjo, the belmonts, and k rool I am 100% satisfied with the roster and i dont care who the remaining twp are.

I think the only ones I have a major negative opinion is incineroar, the fire emblem character, joker and DQ (mostly for being shill picks, specially joker). So in overall I would say....It's not that bad so far.

I'd be much more welcoming of spirits if they came with informative text. Then again the localization workload that implies is probably part of why trophies were cut in the first place.

Legitimately what is bad about the pass and what would you have as alternatives?

Won't be satisfied till pic related gets in, though the roster we have now is excellent sans Corrin

Attached: HOLD IT!.jpg (219x230, 7K)

We need a retro character,

Joker is such an odd man out. I think of him as an Atlus rep so his inclusion is more understandable, because otherwise yeah he has no business being included other than potential Sakurai bias.

I like the music he brought though.

The only way I could be happier with the roster is if Starfy somehow became a playable fighter.

Attached: 1541738157434.png (550x700, 845K)

I was satisfied knowing Snake was back, desu

What I think of each design

Attached: 1566935952836.jpg (6400x2160, 2.68M)

I've technically been satisfied since at least Brawl, when Wario and Meta Knight/King Dedede got in, and even then I was okay with them unplayable. I was perfectly fine with 64's roster.
I just want people to play the fucking game.

How are the Castlevania guys generic? Simon's iconic for a reason.

Nothing in Ultimate's newcomer list has given me anywhere near the amount of joy that my dude Shulk getting in last game did. I hope one of the last two DLC characters can give me that feeling again otherwise I can't say I'd really be satisfied.

Bayonetta was my ballot vote and I joked about Joker being a character with a friend and got him too, so I can't really complain. I didn't think Ridley would ever get in so it was neat to see that happen. I do think Smash needs another Zelda newcomer, but it's not happening this game so I won't complain about it. I have faith in the remainder of the DLC.

Cereal Mascots
Incineroar is Tony The Tiger and Dracula is the boss subbing for Count Chocula

Next game I hope they keep the roster as is, fix the veterans a little and add just secondary characters, like Piranha Plant

it would be so great if they had "race to the finish / break the targets", each one individualized for each character

literally the opposite of what you said is the truth, except daisy dark samus and isabelle

Yeah I'm tired of space pterodactyls with xenomorph tails too.

You're right, their design is far from generic. I didn't think very well before commenting.

>Really miss the likes of All Stars (how is THIS not in the game that has All the Stars?)
That's in the Mob Smash mode.

Literally all of these are correct sans Ridley and K. Rool

nothing's gotten me as excited as Shulk and Greninja did back in smash 4, or Snake in Brawl
either i'm too old for this shit now or smash is running out of good chars to add (obviously ult has had some good additions that people have wanted to see for a long time, just not ones i personally care for)

Weird opinions.

I've got Castlevania and Dragon Quest reps, so all of my third party wishes have come true. At this point I really can't think of anyone else I'd absolutely have to have in the game.

Attached: 1545929921846.jpg (497x373, 35K)

Honestly, there are only a handful of changes I'd make. I think it's pretty good as is I'd be open to cutting Banjo though personally

While I don't think they see the resources needed for individualized RttF/BtT stages worth it, they could totally toggle with the Stage Builder to allow players to share their own such stages; and, like in Maker, the uploader has to finish their own stage before they can share it.

>fighting his co-stars from the 64 era

This is the one I like the most, but I'm still not decided on what should be the last of the fights.

>Super Mario 64 - Mario along with possibly Peach and Bowser on Peach's Castle
>Star Fox 64 - Fox and Falco (and maybe Wolf) on Corneria or Venom
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Young Link, Sheik, and Ganondorf on Hyrule Castle or Gerudo Valley
>Pokémon Stadium series - Pikachu and others among the Gen I reps on Pokémon Stadium
>???
>Donkey Kong 64 - fellow Rare characters Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool on Kongo Falls with the DK Rap playing in the background
>obligatory Bonus Round
>Boss Fight - either against Gruntilda if she is a boss OR Master Hand with Vs. Master Hand (64) as the music choice to represent the original Super Smash Bros.

There are definitely a few potential contenders for the fight, but none seem as definitive as the above.

Oh ye know it's not the same man. They might as well be Mii fighters.

>Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Two Kirby's, one orange, King Dedede and Inkling on any Kirby stage with the 02 remix.

>Table Tiger looks great but I hate everyone else

Mediocre bait

Sure I’d like to see my favorite character in Smash. But I feel that after Banjo was revealed, the roster was complete.