Gets to 3 segments

>gets to 3 segments
>literally unbeatable
Artificial difficulty at its finest

Attached: C82CA545-7741-4537-9AC0-54B0D14AAFE3.png (271x265, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=14MdE8VnbmNuyakDnU7P_8glEiVHl4wZw
twitch.tv/guardianzet
youtube.com/watch?v=7AZwVbN5OWA
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcKsBUS3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=KkAyd9PjHo8
pastebin.com/7x5nBQn9
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just do this lol

Attached: 15939B91-CB43-480A-81E1-C9F3E8976E1C.jpg (994x877, 146K)

*loses against NT*

get a load of this clerk

Attached: 1566709679747.png (873x718, 169K)

should have gotten Nothing There EVO first

Attached: my smiling corpse life.jpg (900x1976, 177K)

EAT THE YUMMY CLERK

Attached: 1566673632369.jpg (418x418, 93K)

but I'm training those clerks!

Attached: the mountain of smiling Hoddies.png (540x540, 148K)

>training
What about Tiffany?

Dead

His own armor counters his multi-ball form so hard that an agent can solo him. It'll be a little faster with a red weapon and slow bullets but still, not a big deal. The easiest ALEPH.

Cute! What makes mountain of smiling hod to breach? And what does it eat to grow

I'm confused
is this a lobotomy inc thread?

I don't know, someone check the manual

I would if the game would ever get on a freaking sale

I hear the latest copy to pirate is rather complete

I'm not gonna download a software that was modified by a russian or a chinese
do you know how easy is to get infected with all sort of shit
and for what? 10 bucks?
chinese and russian are the bane of the world and they are all fucking hackers putting their filty penis into every software they can find
trust no russian
trust no chinese
trust no penis
trust no one

can I trust my own penis?

I pirated mine from igg-games, it's been pretty reliable so far. Also the game itself was made by Koreans, so if you're that worried about foreigners putting their filty penis in your software you probably shouldn't play the game at all.

Attached: boom.gif (1100x800, 148K)

I agree with no trusting any of those except 'no one' because clearly no one in this thread is a ruskie nor a chinaman

Any point on having more than 3 nuggets in your early teams? Seems like this way I can have some nuggets prepared for the hard shit later and I can just put some new recruits later.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 496K)

3 gigachads and 2 chads per department is pretty good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1562023404045.gif (270x275, 559K)

Once the harder Ordeals begging kicking in you will wish you have good agents in every department

I mean I know, I just reset after getting to day 20, ordeals can get bretty bullshit with the right abnos.

No. It will lead you to bad decisions

birds

Attached: 1561919894164.png (1450x1088, 1.32M)

Attached: trumpet.jpg (1100x800, 69K)

>me getting sent to the clerk dimension

>implying
Game has something of a cult following among slavs.

see this
what do?

Attached: 9.7.png (1500x914, 253K)

call reddit to take their stupid mascot

Yeah and their wiki is apparently way better than the English one, which doesn’t even cover the final few days of which I won’t spoil

Pick a class

Attached: E0CFEFD1-6EB1-4CE1-B3A9-1E8CB236C606.jpg (700x900, 73K)

I need cool art and 1080 wallpapers.

дa нeyжeли

Why do you need that many wallpapers?

Der is best bro and dimitri is cool, haven't had the other two tho...

Whats the description for edgy red abno

Little Red if she got ambushed and disfigured by the Big Bad Wolf, and became a mercenary training for her revenge

She likes vore and furries, not sure in what order

Oh shit this looks like a strong bitch

Attached: file.png (1122x754, 675K)

Don't let her breach, that sword is dangerous

she's kinda hot

She and a certain Apple ended my first play through thanks to outclassing my first crew of Agents

t.

Attached: 7EACC26C-FD4D-4815-AEF5-4EBE4BF3CF67.png (77x195, 27K)

She seems pretty cold, maybe you should send in agents with Fiery gear to warm her up.

fuckin' liar

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

He's right, that sword can even kill gigachads.

wait stats can go down?

Attached: file.png (257x115, 20K)

Nice

Attached: C1206236-F818-45C6-9F83-390C91C65B46.jpg (125x523, 41K)

It might be that they had an EGO gift that was giving them extra SP overwritten, which dropped their total enough to go down a rank.

too much trauma?

Seeing that Laetitia hat and Security band, his bonuses have him at 80+ SP (lv 5) but in reality his base is

Attached: 1560321526870.png (1713x2611, 513K)

>fucking an alien fungus

Attached: C166A776-C5B8-423E-84E0-7A3B1E6FDF7C.jpg (617x720, 43K)

who's the top

>

Red

Attached: red.jpg (700x900, 318K)

No user, Little prince is--
Oh.
Oh no.

Attached: 1556772225330.png (980x894, 158K)

5 million decibels goy

What is the LC equivalent of this?

whats it say

依頼の再確認をさせてもらうけど「性欲処理。報酬は射精回数分の射撃練習」だったわよね?手だけでもう出しそうだけど
これはカウントされるの?

english please

Here's the second part.
I don't speak the language, but this guy just posted the text of the first text bubble, and when put through Google it says something like:
"Just to be sure of the request, we're doing "sexual desire processing". I get shooting practice each time you ejaculate. Is that right?"

Attached: part 2.jpg (700x900, 302K)

>Let me cofirm the commission you want me to do to you "Practicing how many times you can cum after sexually assaulting you" But how many times will you cum just doing it with my hands??

Or something like that, sorry just have 4 weeks on DJT

Nameless Fetus

You're Bald
>causes baldness to anyone hearing its 500 decibel cry

Attached: A4E5D05B-E10C-49CA-A3C7-07F8A385C860.jpg (605x797, 355K)

How powerful would ZAYINs be if they decided to not be peaceful?

"Ok this will be the first one"

"It seems abnormalities request this type of satisfaction, different staff members were saying things like wanting to arrange a room rent or something"

or something like that

Bald employees with butterfly suit and you're bald gift tho

It'd be easy to say that Skullbro is up there, but I assume that much power only comes from absorbing the energy the sin of the 12th, helping a being become a devil of a god is high up there in sin territory probably.
You're Bald is also quick to affect everyone in the facility, but it only takes their hair so I don't think much could be done with that.

Ty user, I might be able to edit English text onto them a bit later.
There are 4 actual ZAYIN abnos that aren't tools. Fairies wouldn't be all that threatening, the only reason they can kill your agents is because they let their guard down from the healing. Wellcheers is a pushover, and You're Bald is only dangerous against hair.
One Sin is already extremely powerful, and he's already not peaceful, so there's nothing to be said for him.

>trust no russian
Are you kidding me?
Russians are BASED
thanks for seeding rusbros

no problem brother, thanks for mining bitcoin for me :^)

> Skull bro
We've already seen he can destroy an Aleph
> Well Cheers
Prob give everyone a drink to spirited them away to go on the best fishing trip of their lives
> Fairy Festival
I'm guessing they can disembowel you because they catch you off guard, they would probably Teth
> Bald
If done right could probably start a chain reaction of panicking employees

I think the second one was trying to say that not only abnos are requesting this of her, but also other staff members were renting rooms for her to stay with them.

How hard is to supress punishing birb?

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: 123789456.gif (500x500, 145K)

I need it for a mission, any tips

very easy but it comes with an immense and irreplaceable cost
:(

nuggers can be replaced

Pretty sure it distorts space-time, and teleports behind you're guy and instakills them

>DU
>DU HAST

keep your distance, always have your attacker(s) be on the move with a firearm
it's got low HP for being a TETH but you don't want it to ever get into biting range once it's angry
I used Magic Bullet while pausing frequently to time my shots and shoot that bird down

>get some guys with guns
>kite him for a bit
Wow so fucking unbeatable.

RED ranged weapons don't exist

The first agent to hit it becomes its target and it will ignore any other agents to hit it, so with a bit of Justice and some micro, it's not that hard at all.
Also every 8th smash on that gif doesn't have the speed lines.

Attached: A838DCDE-B2C4-4EB4-A541-8CEAEA1870F8.jpg (1250x800, 69K)

you JUST KNOW

Cut off the segments

Attached: file.png (768x960, 624K)

It's a single loop, I don't know how that's possible.

Ssssh don't, he's doing an epic gamer monent

Me on the left!

Give me the Yea ForumsCorp save right now or I'm mashing the button like a Mario Party minigame.

>I'm mashing the button like a Mario Party minigame.
I bet you won't.
Pussy

Attached: malice.png (252x224, 15K)

>Lobotomy Party
>CHANCE TIME is Wheel of Fortune, Old Belief and Promise and You Must Be Happy all at once
>Bowser is Nothing There trying to look like Bowser
>Toad is Angela
>All the sephs are playable characters

bro you just posted cringe

>take alruine cause i dont have it researched
>it is impossible to catch if your facility goes beyond the first layer
god damn it fuck this retard horse shit

Finish up the research and toss that shit back into the Binah Zone with memrepo.

Look at this bitch fleeing, I was so close

Attached: file.png (877x660, 547K)

The trick is to not group up your agents despite how much you may want to do so
Spending half an hour chasing the idiot lama isn't fun

Attached: Screenshot_217.png (1348x523, 552K)

That's it you absolute fucking cl*rks, say goodbye to your EGO forever
really though please share that save

Attached: ButtonMashin.gif (640x512, 60K)

im just gonna full reset after i get melting loves gear and try and get alruine againe before my facility is gigantic. also would be good to put it somewhere that cant have meltdowns

drive.google.com/open?id=14MdE8VnbmNuyakDnU7P_8glEiVHl4wZw

Accidentally put this in the wrong thread, but after i saw the post in pic related it inspired me to draw pic related.

The post in pic related is talking about Binah

Attached: 059546C6-4DC1-446E-A0E3-AF5173167F47.jpg (3999x3404, 2.5M)

It was a bloody battle, but punishing bird has been punished

Attached: file.png (1178x578, 707K)

He will come back again once he has completed Outer Forest.

Attached: 1561970912840.jpg (1100x800, 52K)

Do the buffs from beating the Core boss battles remain even if you reset to day 1?

What? He is mad? I made him run in circles while my agents were back stabbing it.

Lets be straight, I played him like a damn fiddle.

Yes

Attached: B5F29301-0B50-4C47-A823-71ACC5C308AF.jpg (1400x1500, 204K)

I reset to day 1 because I picked up her and the good doctor. I hope I didn't make the same mistake. I just want to learn what all these mes are about.

Attached: file.png (1743x599, 626K)

I see it too, but it's inconsistent. I think I'm taking white damage

You can handle her user

Attached: 12562728238.png (604x430, 265K)

What will the Queen of Hatred have to do for you to keep her in your facility?

Attached: 966F580B-791A-4280-886E-62D8479F79F8.jpg (1462x2048, 156K)

I need more lewds of female abnormalities

suck my dick

Drink an opened can of well cheers

Holy shit! I'm guessing that's me in pic related.
t. I'll try!-fag

Attached: greattaste.jpg (700x700, 155K)

Goddamit I'm wondering because I made the gif and I want to fix it if there's something wrong.

Attached: 1560795953815.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>clear within the time limit
I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME FUCK YOU CHEESE

It was annoying for me too but it ultimately makes you a better and more efficient manager

Too slow
Try again

Attached: 1555998471173.png (323x535, 150K)

I'll try!-fag here again.
Forgot to thank you for drawing that user, so thank you!
Honestly that booth looks comfy as fuck and I hope it's bottomless

I would totally watch Magical Shrimp Fishing Girl Hatred-chan.

MANAGER DO SOMETHING

here, have one that's DUMMY THICC

Attached: too much melting love.jpg (885x700, 105K)

>spoilered text
>didn't spoiler image
well clerk me

It’s pretty bottomless, but yeah i’m glad I was able to translate my thought to paper atleast somewhat decently

top zozzle

You can bring in one person from another piece of media into LC as an abnormality. Who is it and why? What is their threat level and gimmick?

Attached: 1562202027841.jpg (972x939, 126K)

Attached: 2492492949.png (2704x1381, 2.49M)

Attached: 24924929499.png (2704x2363, 2.53M)

Autism

Attached: 1558884917261.jpg (736x829, 91K)

I actually did all his missions first try, if you dedicate the day to just gathering energy it's extremely simple. It does help having a lot of ALEPHs though.

Jobber here
Never made it past day 11
How often do abnos fight each other if at all?

Just pause and work on FUCKING EVERYTHING at once. They were some of the easier missions for me. Now if it asked you to do it without the pause, that would be a different story.

>Why yes I do hate video game discussion how did you know?

some of them are scripted to fight each other and some of them will deal damage to each other in passing but not exactly target each other. the ones with grudges or synergies are really obvious to see

generals should stay in /vg/

first time ive made it to this layer, which one should i go for first?

Attached: which.png (1600x902, 613K)

Oh shit is this dude everybody hates.

Attached: file.png (1129x669, 403K)

Is she ok bros?
Just tried it. Everything was going on perfectly until Yin and Yang suddenly decided to have a date. Yin still had 2 Qli and Yang had never even had her containment room grazed over, so I don't understand what happened. Anyone know why they sometimes to this? It's not the first time this has happened to me.

Attached: Autism.png (785x543, 413K)

Alternate between left and right so you can do both supps at once with just one memrepo and not having to Day 1 once more.

so what days are memerepo days? is it every 5 days?

I want lobotomy threads to stay on Yea Forums but that user's got a point. There's nothing that can excuse that screencap, I'm fucking sick of posts like that. Every single thread, someone decides to post the same fucking thing over and over again like he's a wild fucking animal marking territory until there's nothing but these fucking posts in the thread. If it's all you're going to do you might as well sit on /vg/ with likely minded fucks.

A behelit. Under the right conditions it transforms a panicking nugget into an Aleph while sacrificing the nugget they have spent the most time with.

Attached: behelit.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

Attached: F39A7923-B2A3-49CA-9A94-9D10C9ADD29C.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

don't forget Binahfagging

>he thinks Binahfagging is annoying
user, I... should remind you about the time when Geburafags wanted to get fucked in the ass by her futa cock.

Attached: Ouch.png (167x170, 28K)

the tripfags and redditors spamming bullshit are hardly videogame conversation, they are the same niggers posting bait threads

Not an excuse. I post on these threads constantly and honestly like Bigbirdposter, but maybe it is time to tone it down for a while. Let's just try to keep drama out of the threads, yeah?

>When a lobotomy corp thread appeared, Qliphoth counter was reduced with a high probability

Attached: Malkuth_PortraitV01.png (256x256, 28K)

I can't say for sure unless you mention pretty much anything that happened. Did clowns get to them, did Wolf howl, there's a lot of ways for things to go to shit in Yea Forumscorp

>it is time to tone it down for a while
I guess I agree, I miss the times when I was one of the very few binahfags actively fighting for my waifu.

Attached: ChibiBinah.png (515x645, 268K)

BASED lmao

>unlock gebura "suppress alephs" mission
>haven't picked any up yet because i'm too scared
Help me

Day 46, so no clowns. Wolf breached AFTER both were suppressed and remained in Extraction for a while. The only thing I can think about is some unknown interaction with employees wearing the Discord gift passing in front of Yang's door. Any codeanon mind checking it out? It's been bugging me for a while.

>Wikicrawling your abnos
virgin

I’m a binahfag too but I don’t do it nearly at all anymore because of the shit it starts in these threads

a clue

Attached: 1566499466662.png (1450x1088, 1.17M)

Yeah.
One or two pictures every few threads. I mostly lurk now.

New type of counter: knowledge (starts with 2)
No Qliphoth counter
Damage type: Dark
>Prefers insight/repression work
>Hates instinct/attachment work

Tip 1:
If work time is 30 or above, knowledge counter increases with a high probability

Tip 2:
If work results was bad, knowledge counter decreases with a high probability

Tip 3:
Knowledge counter increased damage dealt to agents that are working with the abnromality

Tip 4:
If knowledge counter reaches 0 abnormality will consume all PE boxes it has generated for the day and knowledge counter will reset back to 2.

Tip 4:
If knowledge counter reaches 5, abnormality will breach.

Tip 5:
If abnormality breaches, all employees that had good work results in the last work done to the abnormality will be marked. Marked employees will disintegrate and die if they are in the same room as the abnromality.

Tip 6:
Agents who had a bad result in the last work done to the abnormality will gain damage immunity against abnormality's damage.

Tip 7:
Upon supression, abnormality will generate energy equal to 1.5 times the amount it has consumed after reaching 0 knowledge.

Attached: file.png (1200x572, 758K)

I'm sorry it has to be this way, and i feel sorry for Bigbirdposter too, but if that's what we have to go through so LC threads can stay where they belong, I hope you can make the sacrifice, if only for a while.
Face the Fear, Build the Future!

Attached: 1566500600629.jpg (433x268, 32K)

The Discord gift has no interaction with Yin and Yang, so I couldn't tell ya. Unless you fought a black fixer and left him alive when he did that weird echo thing with his hammer, which forces a 0 Qliphoth on everything in the department he's standing in

Do you get paid for doing this or...YOU DO IT FOR FREE?

Attached: 1544629760195.jpg (554x599, 59K)

Yeah, but as much as it sucks to lurk and not post Binah, id say it’s worth it. Better to have good quality threads than to Binahpost imo

Warden, may I make one last post before I fall silent?

Black Fixer had already appeared during Noon, so that wasn't it. I wasn't even on any ordeal and neither of them had a Meltdown.
Are we absolutely sure the gift has nothing to do with this? Or any other weird bug? Yin and Yang already have some undisclosed information regarding their breach, so it isn't too farfetched to think there's more.

Woah so this is the power of music...

Attached: file.png (1815x1080, 1.28M)

Join Welfare team.

Attached: 1543465264355.jpg (650x862, 328K)

That'll be all your energy + tip, hope you enjoyed the performance
And yeah the gift really shouldn't have any interaction unless you feel like checking yourself. Yang cannot breach unless Yin does, and Yin only does if you get normal(i think)/bad results, or hold Yang for too long.

If anyone wants a stream of me doing the gauntlet.
twitch.tv/guardianzet

Attached: 1560254212323.gif (640x640, 84K)

I'm messing around with console commands right now
Does anyone know how to correctly input the mission clear command?

Tell me his equipment is good or I'll fucking repo him out of existence.

>silent orchestra anywhere but bottom layer of tiphereth
gonna be an oh no from me dude

His gift plus his suit makes an agent completely immune to white damage

His equipment is amazing. White damage immunity and a top-tier melee weapon.

Yin does not breach with Normal results, he was at 2 Qli and wasn't getting worked with. I genuinely don't understand why that happens.

Dunno what to do...

Should I keep him there and ignore it?

face the music, build the ego

Attached: the orchestra.jpg (511x724, 165K)

It's very early for your first Aleph so memerepoing is not out of the question, but also if your cute nuggets can somehow work with him (or slowly getting PE boxes, letting him breach and running away every time), you will get a massive boost. As previously said, his Gift + Suit makes your employees immune to White.

I haven't gotten that far, so I don't want to be spoiled, but good luck user

Just grind out his gear/info slowly over a couple of days, unless you have the DPS required to suppress him (which it sounds like you don't).

Alternatively, work him at the beginning of the day until he breaches, and evac the department. Wait until his performance is over, then repeat.

nvm that was fucking easy lol

Attached: file.png (669x520, 268K)

user I...

top ten pics taken moments before disaster

>good result

Attached: when you unlock managerial tip 1.png (552x397, 237K)

That'll be all of your energy, plus tip.

haha yeah lol why do people even hate it when it's so easy to get good results haha

fuck

>when the work result was good the abnormality WAS FUCKING PISSED

>qlipoth counter
>1

Attached: 1552892646146.png (374x658, 162K)

fuck fuck fuck

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Attached: The time has come.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Cl*rk moment

Enjoy the performance user

Don't forget to play him all your energy plus tip for his amazing performance!

Attached: ce7.png (455x677, 393K)

>silent orchestra does not need to be put down to get back into captivity
>isnt even a threat to your agents if you just move them away
>only considered aleph because it nigs ALL the energy from the facility
why is angela such a kike?

>wanting someone to steal all the energy your beloved manager worked so hard to get

reminder your clerks dont have much time left to live and should have a few hours free before the day start to relief their stress

Attached: 1563581464560.gif (800x543, 211K)

>Be me
>Wake up
>It's still 2019
>LoR gets released in 2020
Kill me lads

Attached: 1542892115588.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

Wew lad

Attached: Silent Opera.gif (550x400, 1.65M)

>tfw you get hired to do office work for L corp but some person wearing a flesh suit covered in eyeballs corners you and starts giving you bedroom eyes

>doing day 48
>gebura shows up so I start supressing her
>get to the part of the first phase where she uses Gold Rush
>suddenly blood covers my screen and I get pic related
What just happened? Did I get bad-ended? Am I not supposed to supress her when she shows up?

Attached: 1546162739300.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>Blood covers the screen
By chance would you have an abnormality that looks like a button?

Attached: button.png (786x854, 478K)

Manager I...

Attached: 1552707925000.png (419x1345, 221K)

Attached: RusLC.png (622x598, 693K)

You get a bad end when all your employees die. You probably got blendered so fast you didn't even notice.

Attached: 1563190014871.png (1024x576, 566K)

Oh fuck I must have clicked on it without even realising

>what are bees

>not beating him with a wellcheers ZAYIN gun that does 1 damage most of the time

Alright which is the better strategy, suppressing Gebura or rushing to the end of the day and hoping the Clawdoesn’t gib anyone before that point?

You have to kill the Claw to end the day.

Execute all cl*rks

Attached: 1561438054651.webm (480x270, 40K)

>Grinding unique PE boxes going smoothly.
>Now be told I have to grind 342 PE boxes and not only that but I also have to grind for a 1% drop

This is going to be a really long shift isnt it?

Attached: file.png (1918x1080, 1.68M)

Shit really? I assumed you didn’t since the mission objective was “Qlipoth Meltdown Level 10” or “Suppress the red mist”.
The idea of double damage Pale Fixer worries me just as much as the Claw does.

Gebura is way,way easier.

pale fixers are easy to deal with, it's the fucking white fixers that are a pain in the ass

I guess I'm shit cause I get fucking bodied by day 20-25 and that's about it for me. I just keep mem repoing learning about all the abnos.

>but it enjoys its anger so the counter increases
>when worked on by an agent with qlipoth counter decreased

No, don't listen to him, it's only for day 46. For those last days it's far, far harder to try and complete the day rather than simply beat the raidboss. Gebgeb should be much easier with a bunch of ALEPH chads at that point.

Attached: badass.jpg (1200x990, 117K)

So picture this, it's day 41, the energy requirement for each day is huge, you have so many use items and alephs to keep track of, the plot is getting heavier, ordeals are getting worse, and it's time to pick a new abno. Would you rather be faced with three unknowns, or two you kinda know the strengths and weaknesses of and one unknown? Then later when you go for super ultra hyper efficient facility you can create a masterpiece with your knowledge.

No shame in it
I wiki'd singing machine and teddy bear because they were fucking over my runs

For me, it's the Snow Bird.

Attached: 1557521571059.png (3981x1937, 1.61M)

>Playing a game about managing researchers performing experiments and remove all aspects of experimentation

Every fucking time I grind I do something stupid
Where's the fucking Narrator to tell me to remind myself?

CLANK CLANK STEEL STEEL

Attached: 1537817283925.jpg (387x354, 38K)

>Grind for half an hour
>Gigachad gets instakilled by gimmick

fucking always.

You forget
>after he FINALLY gets that 2% drop he wanted

What are the chances that modders or project moon are gonna finish the magical girls or Oz

Attached: Meltdown rock.gif (680x541, 316K)

IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN FUCK

esto es el fin

Attached: One Good Deed and Hundreds of Sins.png (276x267, 106K)

Project Moon? Zero until 2022 after LoR does really good if they feel like creating LC2 like they've said they could consider.
Modders? Not very likely either.

I-IMPOSIBLE!
EL HIJO??!

Attached: 1565531763633.png (800x800, 570K)

This is why you don't get greedy

El Hijo Pródigo and Feto Blanco (Doctor Despertado) are lovers!

Attached: 1565710170346.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>lurking RUSwiki
>see this
Yeah, me thinks based

Attached: 1549511028716.png (1167x1005, 869K)

This chart is lacking La Abuela (Modo arbitro)

Attached: 1565810940290.png (1046x1379, 634K)

I'm guessing that's some mod stuff, still pretty neat.
Isn't there a mod somewhere for the excluded abnormalities (price, writer's note) as well as armor+weaps from the midnight ordeals?

I like those designs, especially the suits (the Noise cannon needs a bit more redesign to differentiate it from Scorched Girl's), but is it just me or is that Censored suit kinda weak? All-around worse than Blue Star in terms of defenses, so unless it has some hella good passive it doesn't feel ALEPH-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AZwVbN5OWA

Managed to do it fairly easily once I actually reached her. Now for day 49, which is hopefully the final day. Please don't tell me there's a day 50 that follows the trend the last few days have set.

Day 50 is the last straw
on that day...you gotta say goodbye to your nuggets

Attached: 1560050575722.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Oh boy, does that mean I'll need to keep as many as possible alive through day 49 too?
If it's seriously all core suppresions at once I don't think I'm going to make it.

>he doesn't know

Attached: What a great day to die.jpg (350x359, 25K)

If you can do Day 49, you can do anything. We believe in you. Never give up, manager, no matter the odds.

As long as you have 1 nugget per department you should be able to make it.
It's (REDACTED) than day 46-49

Attached: 1564591398935.png (925x482, 290K)

Well, weapon and suit unlocked, not that much luck with the gift, guess I'll proceed to end the day so I don't lose any nugget or my hour of grind

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I’m in the middle of grinding him too, hopefully it doesnt take much longer

WHY THE FUCK DOES RETURNING TO MAIN MENU AFTER YOU END THE DAY AND PICKED AN ABNO NOT AUTOSAVE TO THE NEXT DAY? FUCKING WASTED A DAY GODDAMIT

gotta get to the deployment screen for it to save you double clerk

So what was your moment when this game really dropped your Jaw to the floor by crushing you expectations?
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcKsBUS3fg
For me it was hearing this as Binah as she caused her massive meltdown while at the same time crushing all my chads whit a single pillar at full health

Give it time. It will be well worth it

Attached: Henry.png (574x597, 224K)

Holy fuck what a day, can't believe nobody died.

Attached: file.png (1893x1080, 929K)

There are so many to pick from:
>Day 25
>WN
>3 Birbs
>Carmen's face revealed
>Hokma Core Supression

Attached: 1543926781165.png (1920x1080, 899K)

Start the next day just to make sure it saves

arbiter doesn't change her tier any

h

h?

The ending was euphoric. The rest was just fun, except the Arbiter, that was more like a headache.

e

Attached: this bird keeps itself in the air with sheer force of anger alone.png (1461x1036, 985K)

he ?

>he
y hey people sseth here

Have you ever wanted to have the most sexy and inteligent woman in the world as your assistant?

HAS NO STYLE

Attached: dangerous.png (680x425, 347K)

oh course?

I can't wait for LoR Yea Forums !
Surely, something good will happen to Angela

Attached: BasedAngela.png (712x1041, 513K)

I sure hope the Manager will finally accept her feelings and then creampie her until she's pregnant somehow

I can't wait to see more of this womanlet

Attached: isadora.jpg (635x900, 254K)

I'm failing to understand what the fuck this thread is about
what game is this what

I summon the swan poster

its a game called lobotomy corporation, its a dating sim vn

Basket weaving simulator 2019

Me wants more nuggets

Attached: LoR.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

So is this like
Korean anime SCP game

Why are these nuggets not white

Basically Fallout Shelter with SCP's and memes

Management game that stars from easy peasy to korean championship of starcraft 2

Attached: the_burrowing_heaven_.jpg (1024x740, 176K)

it seems pretty fun
but is it really

how are people still playing this garbage ass game

Does anyone have that Cabin in the Woods WebM with Lobotomy Corporation music?

Pretty much, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=KkAyd9PjHo8 and if you are interested give it a pirating, its a fun game but its not for everyone, and the 2 hours Steam gives you are not enough to scratch its surface

If everything is under control yeah
If not I hope you are good at micro

Attached: 68530940_p0.jpg (1150x2200, 1M)

I mean if you enjoy rogue-lite-like progression, enjoy combat simiar to RTS, and also enjoy RPG like grinding, you might like the game

NO DONT WATCH THIS IT SPOILS.

In this game there exists an evil corporate organization called Lobotomy Corporation that captures and imprisons Abnormalities, creatures whose powers and existence defies common sense and common law. Despite the company's assurance that "they contain them for your protection", it becomes gradually more evident that a majority of these Abnos are docile and may in fact be benevolent. What makes it worse is that these poor creatures are experimented on and tortured, all in the name of "science". There's more to the lore but I won't get to that.

You play as a rebel insider, disguising himself/herself as a clerk, and going through hallways collecting information about the facility. Your main objective is to release these poor cute creatures so they can taste freedom again, but the release methods vary and you have to make sure your own position isn't compromised.

Good luck agent.

Attached: 1558118018714.png (800x1050, 280K)

The game's difficulty is pretty much tied to which Abnormalities you pick each day. You can either blaze through the game or is figuratively hell. Also there is a pause feature so if you have adequate gear and gotten to learn your facility, you have no one else to blame but yourself... except if you gotten one of the babies. They only place they belong in your facility is the MemRepo dumpster

Thank you based swan poster

>also there is a pause feature
Heh

1130 pe boxes on one person working on SO 99% of the day and no gift. Fuck.

I've only made it to day 24 so far, but the button is pretty fuckin funny

Why do you guys call the agents nuggets?

Because they’re portrayed as cute lil nuggets

Attached: DB720E85-671C-46A3-8901-F7C4B6500B5B.png (920x518, 386K)

I will answer that if you answer this first, Are you a youtuber impersonating an ex African child soldier?

Instead of tall gigachads

Attached: 9EC8A859-A464-41EE-8BBB-3998150DF772.jpg (600x356, 89K)

SHOO SHOO sseth.
We can't afford to let you know about any of our game otherwise you'll catch wind that theres a nude mod out there!

Gotta stop drawin so late
Trying to draw websites and screens blows
Possible maid angela/sexy red tomorrow

Attached: Big Bird Shitposting.jpg (1500x884, 345K)

No
Stop being so paranoid about my video

I know the feeling. Finally got the gift after about 5 days. Totally worth it though, keep it up.

God day 49 is a bitch.

He's here.

hey

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
CUNNYCUNNYCUNNYCUNNY
FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

hey

user half of them are male...

You fucks are worse than any possible newfag that would come from a video

people

no shit people watching a retarded eceleb are massive faggots aswell

>Birds on top of Hod
I get it.

>that fag in pink
>gigachad

If the rumors are true then he’s is been here for about a week...
Welp we are doomed anyways so might as well go out in style, Leave the game running about 1 hour and the do a core suppression see what happens max in game volume to maximum effect!

Attached: 2C6E872D-24B5-4BBF-B394-5097979DDF1D.jpg (131x220, 13K)

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Attached: KSzIe2u.jpg (1616x938, 139K)

>one or two gifts each
None of them are gigachads

Calling men cute is gay...

I wanna see hod wearing a chicken suit

>I'm ready for my attachment work manager!

Attached: 13.gif (464x276, 1.64M)

How come no one ever talks about this blue guy?

She's rooted in reality so I don't think she'd do such a thing.

>a full head taller than the employees
Imagine

because he is gei

He get's talked about as much as the other male Sephira, not very much.

I want to see this but whit the velociraptors being the 3 Birds, and the guy in the middle wearing the Umbrella

Attached: descarga.jpg (303x166, 14K)

He gets bullied a lot user.
It’s for the best....
*sip*

So is Netzach but people talk about him...
Netzach is way more popular tho. Why are the male AIs so unpopular to begin with tho?

The surprisingly high amount of fujos that frequent these threads usually lurk and keep to themselves

Poor guy. What did he do to deserve this?

this is my fav nugget, it might not be the strongest, but she is my favorite one.

post yours.

Attached: file.png (682x394, 260K)

I finally figured out a way to deal with her reliably. Still annoying but at least she isn't breaching 50% of the time

Fuck why do they come out of the woodwork whenever my boy Der Shooty gets mentioned?

I haven't gotten far enough into the game to even meet any of the guys beside Yesod. I've had like one interaction with Hod before restarting to day 1 to try again after fucking up.So far, I'd say Hod is probably the weakest female Sephirah in personality but she beats out Yesod for me because he's such a fucking tight ass. Angela is okay I guess but her arrogance gets on my nerves sometimes. Malkuth is Malkute. Best sephirah so far.

Angela sucks dicks.

He's such a great design. At least he gets a comparable amount of art being shipped with Red

>tight ass
Hot

>barely seen 20% of the game
>thinks he can have an opinion on the sephirah or how hot I am
you're a trash manager

Anyone with a pair of eyes knows you're a shit, Angela.

Can someone please post the cafe q&a? Can't find threads thanks to the game not being in OP filename or body

I wish Angela was my assistant.

Hang in there X
You’ll soon meet the cute and funny sephirah

I was the guy that posted the Prudence God that was Henry Cabot Lodge, but he wasn't my favorite he was just one I posted the most here. It's hard to say which one of my special boys and girls was my favorite but I would have to go with my boy Sephiroth. He's been in my squad since Day 3 of my very first run and has been with me since the end of the game.

Attached: 2019-08-28.png (759x789, 261K)

Attached: 1566398029088.png (450x400, 120K)

Hod is very cute and trustworthy

Attached: Hod hood.png (2768x3551, 2.52M)

I personally love all the male Sephirahs, Chesed is my #1, but I don't need to post about him constantly like some waifufags here

This is why no one likes you and chooses superior girls like Malcute

Attached: 1566754050304m.jpg (732x1024, 130K)

Reminder that clerks are for sexual relief and disposal, NOT for being nice to.

If clerks lives don't matter why do so many abnos go wild if clerks die huh?

Man everyone hates Yesod....it's not his fault he's such a hardass, I bet if he wasn't traumatized he'd be nicer

I like him. But I do like all the male Sephirahs.

Abnormalities are deluded by design.

they're all just jealous of his fantastic sweater

Is it cheating if i am using Cheat Engine to make the game FASTER?

Is there anything in the game that legitimately scared you?

The best sephirot is Hokma

When I first started playing, the first trumpet theme scared the absolute fuck out of me whenever it came on

Angela's cocklust

the art style makes everything goofy, and the shitty translations take the edge out of even the best intended stories

Nothing wrong with SPEED user

Attached: the cool chesed.png (612x723, 161K)

Anything that changes the gameplay that is not part of the game is cheating.

left or right bros.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 766K)

HAYAI

>Sephirot
time to sleep

left is cooler

Left!

>his prudence is 1

Attached: ITS COOOLER.jpg (640x525, 35K)

You guys heard that?
Sounds like someone got in the shelter...

Attached: Don't_Touch_Me_Close-up.png (243x242, 113K)

Attached: file.png (500x700, 299K)

Rudolta’s portrait and Wall Gazer’s scream got me on the first time.

how big do you think the sephira boxes are?

Aight which one is cooler left or middle!

Attached: file.png (1909x1080, 865K)

right.
what? mountain is arguably the most boring aleph. piss easy to suppress with no real gimmicks when working

At least two are taller than a regular person

Left is kinda boring in my opinion. I'd go with middle. Hope you have execution bullets though.

Left is very comfy if you're not incompetent

Nope no execution bullets, going with left then

Attached: file.png (708x693, 337K)

The armor is worth picking up Mountain. Why say no to fun Aleph gear?

Good work results or die

What is this game?
Is it a gacha?

Attached: i guess.jpg (548x510, 43K)

yes, fucking hate when I get 5 hods in a row, I really want Binah magical girl edition.

The only "gacha" element in this game is most likely gonna be which random 3 abnormalities you can pick from each day that could help or fuck over your facility, your job is to exploit those motherfuckers to beat the next asshole you pull the next day.

>Binah
>Not MalCUTE

>rate up event
>use all my lob that I saved for months since I’m a f2p
>get only dupes and 1 costume
RATE UP IS A LIE

It has some randomness but it's not gacha, more similar to a rougelike with how you progress. Also the game is designed so you should be able to see literally everything it has to offer in 2 playthroughs.
He's annoying and not very cool, but an ALEPH is better than no ALEPH

Attached: Mountain of Smiling Bodies.gif (640x360, 3.29M)

I like Angela!

EGO GIFTS ARE LITERALLY GACHA

user, they're both Alephs

Mountain is just an ALEPH bib birb, only weaker

Like that user said.
Wall Gazer got me good during Malkuth suppression.

Good luck, you'll need it

cool abno bro

Attached: file.png (1062x881, 443K)

Tip for how to beat her without bullets. Just make sure you have her be the 2nd to last work before meltdown. Once you get to 16 PE, immediately have someone work on another Abnormality.

I WILL HAVE MANY MORE SEGMENTS. YOU WILL REMEMBER MY GREAT PEACE. THE GOLDEN PATH.

Just beat the shit out of him, ezpz

Just send one guy in Nothing There gear

who's nothing there

Queen Bee x2
Parasyte Tree x2
Naked Nest x2
and I guess Little Red

and those are just the WAWs...

If you don't know just keep playin

MOUNTAIN NEED CLERKS BADLY

Attached: Smiling bodies.jpg (751x1063, 168K)

Welp
If your best agent can’t work on that abno
I got bad news for you...

I wasn't paying attention to the original pic in the chain. Frankly I would have gone with the other ALEPH, he's the most based of them all.

Attached: Blue Star.gif (770x560, 3.79M)

Damn I knew I shoul've taken magic girl

FASTER

What do you think its vomit feels like... haha just asking for a friend

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you never actually told me what the game is called...

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 98K)

robotomi koporachion

brain smashing comapny

Monster managment simulator (gacha edition)

How to get away with murder ft. Angela

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

Cabin in the Woods

JEWISH CULTURE

Punishing birb and frens

despair, but also despair

Attached: 1564386845212.gif (1100x800, 3.71M)

In a jumpscare way? Not really.
In a "oh fucking shit this can't be happening" way? Day 47.

>besides little red, all shit tier abnos that give your agents AIDS
What the fuck? Why this discrimination against Red damage?

Titty Fuck Gathering
[tfg]

Clerk execution simulator

Garden of shadows inc.

Don't Touch Me jumpscared me the first time desu, clicking it on the deployment phase

Maybe if I ignore it it will go back to his room

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

The most ball tightening moment for me was sending my top chad to CENSORED and watching her get depleted to a fraction of SP left but still retaining sanity

Grind those PE boxes before he makes his way up user

but my favorite nugget is inside the wolf belly

Well I meme repo them away

Oh shit, I didn't even see that.

Attached: O-05-47.png (101x101, 14K)

Dating Your Cute and Loyal and Competent Secretary Simulator

Yes
>mfw I roll 6 hods again

Attached: 1563127869312.png (1920x1080, 415K)

Jesus fuck day 49...

Attached: 1565367329646.png (500x329, 233K)

Hod is cute tho...

Attached: a32bb74c65274c5eb74e7e273e4816af.png (577x204, 114K)

What's the reason for this picture's existence? Why did someone think to themselves "I'm gonna make a picture of 6 Hods next to each other"
What's the endgame?

Attached: 1561119198835.jpg (247x231, 16K)

>jumps to the other part of facility
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, why it won't just jump into deathball

Attached: blueshit.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>file no longer exists
M-MASAKA!!!

It's a downgrade, if anything. Myo comments that her singularity hax isn't at full power in this form.

FUCK

she's actually really sweet desu

judging by binah's backstory scenes and the size of her brain compared to the box form, they seem pretty tiny

Attached: binahCG1_3.png (672x1080, 291K)

To spread Hod, obviously

Attached: 69849543_p2.jpg (750x900, 258K)

Sure, but remember how Geb and Binah come out of their boxes as full sized “people” during their suppressions

I'd love to spread Hod if you get what i mean

well too bad we only have cockhungry androids and lots of them

>wanting to spread treachery
Disgusting

fuck I read that in his voice

I don't. Please elaborate.

Malcute isn't cockhungry

seeing as other sephirot turn into weird, tree-like abominations during their suppressions, i wouldn't use that as a reference. these forms just don't make sense.

Not at the moment, maybe

Attached: 72556549_p0.png (768x1024, 291K)

True, but also to me it seemed like it was implied that Geb suppresses anomalies in her “robot” form all the time, so i’d say that form and maybe even Binah’s isn’t the result of a meltdown, but instead it’s been designed to include it

Attached: 8A54721A-72D6-4C9E-A341-DCE8A29EE5F7.png (900x600, 332K)

Attached: Manager suppressing Burrowing Heaven.jpg (404x418, 55K)

she's a pure maiden shut it

Big and Might Be Bad Wolf is such a nice canidae!

Attached: 1565792106844.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Why do all the Sephira have armbands with the first lletter of their name? That's dorky as fuck

Attached: 1583842684643.png (502x600, 311K)

I really need help with dealing with blue start. Is there any way to make her jump into specific department? Running all the way up to Central Command is a suicide run

So if i heard correctly the next mission after doing the Dusk Ordeal for Malkuth is her Core suppression?

Attached: 1516149450301.jpg (542x616, 55K)

He's going to top you, m8

Would binah incapacitate red, tie her up, and let the wolf have his way with her while she reprimands her for scarring the wolf's fur?

>it's not your fault for being born as a wolf.
>it's the world's fault for making us into bad wolves.

>Wolves surely recognize other same wolves well dont it.

Attached: hm.jpg (200x166, 7K)

Yes and hopefully the game will loredump you if you've been doing your missions.

Sure

Attached: lewd.png (1715x806, 1.25M)

>Rabbits when gunning down your employees
>Rabbits when fighting ALEPHs

Attached: C6D234B0-CD8F-4428-8EC2-25DE30FF77B4.jpg (640x625, 35K)

What's the cutoff? 10+

만지지마

Y-YAMERO!!!!

Attached: sticker (1).png (252x224, 9K)

만지지마ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ !!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't the devs talk about their battle robot form, it's size and stuff in the Q&A?

If they did I want to see it, it’s an interesting question

pastebin.com/7x5nBQn9
>Q. Size of sephirahs?
>A. About human. 170 to 180. People get misunderstood by the large size of Binah’s container, the reason for being depicted large was because during Gebura suppression they did the opening motion but felt that it was lackluster. The script itself is small.

Attached: Malkuth4.png (469x659, 130K)

pastebin.com/7x5nBQn9

Alright cool, human sized Sephirahs is still rad as hell. Thanks user

fug nuggers :DDDDDD

Attached: 1566278584585.png (1098x791, 444K)

>Butterfly tries to hold off a Tier 1 Mountain for me

Attached: 1565042550511.png (719x498, 227K)

What's with this anti-nugget language holy shit

Attached: 1566523900556.jpg (794x643, 131K)

Nug Fuggers

Attached: 1564841998473.png (1248x523, 48K)

>bee that infects an entire department that makes minions that can make more minions from corpses
>PFFT lmao fuck clerks and agents slap WAW on it

>a mannequin that can be walked away from
>with no causalities but takes all your energy
WHAT THE FUCK ALEPH ALEPH ALEPH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Angela has problems

Lobotomy Corporation

why did I laugh at this? top quality content, that's why..!?

Remember her question as to whether you save the agent or continue the energy harvest?
She merely has the facility's priorities in order.

Attached: 1558662596149.png (503x666, 120K)

Any number of images in this thread could be reverse-searched for this result but you just had to spoonfeed, didn't you?

Attached: 1566977646352.png (503x666, 109K)

>New manager suppressing Schadenfreude

No because Red is more dangerous than the wolf.

Rabbits are not as strong as gigachads lorewise tho

Your job is to obtain P.E Boxes, Manager. Cease your clerk loving propaganda and like Hob, understand that your job comes first and humanity comes second.

Stop posing Angela

Is a no-clerk-death run possible?

Attached: FED44146-A466-4612-B37F-6A7C30A062E6.jpg (1673x471, 51K)

Why would you even want that?

I wish!

Those poor clerks, squawk!

Attached: a4f61b9bd64fa7060ad77b356383c5ed.jpg (564x564, 50K)

Only if you place your faith in me!

Attached: 1411397147329.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Do execution bullets count as death? :^)

FUCK OFF YOU CLERKPHOBIC SCOUNDREL

Attached: 1566888702409.png (603x435, 23K)

Attached: T-09-04 You Must Be Happy.png (200x200, 49K)

Bragging rights, and clerk activists remain sated

Hey hey people, bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive ref-

Attached: 3363713.png (240x240, 12K)

Manager, he's returned again.

Attached: sticker (3).png (252x224, 15K)

It's okay Angela. I for one can't wait for Sseth video.

Make a new thread niggers

>>/vg/

Do not do this. Wait for a bit.

Attached: 1565196673250.jpg (563x556, 43K)

My wife is so cute!

Attached: 72506758_p9.png (1931x1410, 2.78M)

>Expecting us to fall for that
C'mon dude

Attached: 1555810002926.jpg (420x279, 94K)

I always seem to catch the ass end of these threads, I gotta check more often.

Attached: amber midnight.jpg (716x556, 306K)

Nothing wrong with the ass end

Attached: 1558479583446.jpg (1715x2400, 1.4M)

>all of my day1 nuggets and favorite chads martyred on day49
>I accepted their sacrifice instead of retrying
I can't stand the regret anymore, going to have to day1 again.

Godspeed

man my tiphereth is turbo cancer with a bunch of breaching abnormalities but i need to research QoH. i can just grind out her gear and then meme repo and keep it right? ive never used meme repo before.

Yes just keep in mind if you LOSE any equipment while attempting to gain new gear it will remain gone after you memrepo.

Yes. Gifts don't remain though, but bought equipment stays for memrep and day1.

yeah i dont let any employees die anyways, really pisses me off to lose gear. im just trying to grind out the last couple of alephs i need