Should I wait for PSO2 to come to the West? Is there any chance all the promotions and crossovers make it here...

Should I wait for PSO2 to come to the West? Is there any chance all the promotions and crossovers make it here? And if not, should I just play the japanese one?

Attached: body_125715.jpg (800x369, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawson_(store)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is a Lawson?

It's a chain of convenience stores in Japan, I think. I saw them while I was over there but never went into one.

Gaijins will be banned in jp

You two are missing out not going to Lawson's.

Matoi is cute.

It's like Family Mart

Bullshit I know lots of US/Eur/Aus people playing nip servers right now.

The game is shit even with all of the collab stuff anyway, and those Lawson & 711 collab item is pretty lame. Why would you want to dress your character with employee shirt?

It's one of those convenience store just like 7-eleven.

It's like a 7-11 but they sell better food.

The English translation of the JP PSO2 is actually great, but if you waited this long you should just wait to play the localized version so there will be actual communication.

The newest class almost made me pick it back up but it isn't really worth it. I put probably around 700 hours into my character and she can rest in peace.

Random but it started in the US but moved and now only exists in Japan. It was the corner store that my grandma took me to way back in the day so I had a real what the fuck moment when I saw it in anime and shit

US will be getting every collab stuff so just wait anno

>Why would you want to dress your character with employee shirt?
You don't know shit

Attached: 1447012001125.png (1000x1126, 1.24M)

I actually never knew that. How long ago and where? I wish our 7-11s here were as good as the lawsons, family marts, and even 7-11s themselves I went to in Japan.

back in the day Sega was actually banning gaijins. even if your account got temp locked due to suspicious activity from using a VPN or w/e fucking reason, Sega will make it extremely difficult if not impossible for non Japanese people to recover their account.

>collaborations with fucking convenience stores

Are they already running out of ideas?

Convenience store collab outfit looked like shit in-game, though. It's you who don't know shit.
It's always the same shitty shirt with different texture.

Just wait OP. Support the western release.

This was such a great suprise. How the fuck did this not leak?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

I imported the Vita version in 2012 and managed to log into the account again on my PC in 2017. Not sure what kind of magic I pulled but I don't remember having an issue.

I thought that was like only the most obnoxious gaijins being dicks and non team players and spamming english and shit.

Cleveland, OH, late 80s early 90s. There's a bit about it in the wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawson_(store)

The ban is only temporary, they lifted it after some months but leave it as is for SEAniggers but in their case is probably because of Asiasoft regional release.

No one would believe it.

I played on the jap servers (ship 6) like 6-7 years ago. I even still have the emails from back then from segaID and PSO2 admin. Is my account still existent?

Did they make the game fun yet?

It did though, just no one really believed it.

Define your definition of fun.

What is the new classes? That's the only reason I might get back into this.

Phantasy Star Online.

The newest class is Phantom. You can only use it after having two base classes to level 75 (same as Hero). It takes a bit if you're not already there, but they throw so many stackable exp bonuses at you now that you could probably do it pretty fucking quickly.

>Is there any chance all the promotions and crossovers make it here
ohyouwereseriousletmelaughharder.jpg