"Game doesn't run."

>"Game doesn't run."
Why do people do this?

Attached: 000.png (201x49, 11K)

>899 hours played
>Not Recommended

Because they are retarded

They probably live in brazil or some other sub-50 IQ region

It's the developers responsibility to ensure the game is optimized as possible for different ranges of hardware.

Yeah like the US or the UK. I totally agree.

Most of the time, it's an old game with an easy fix if people just troubleshot it for a few minutes.

>developer breaks performance, balance, netcoding etc
>multiplayer game dies
>patch changes the game for the worse
All valid reasons to not recommend after many hours

I gave Risk of Rain a bad rating because it doesnt detect my gamepad
fuck the police

Isn't this the most honest review you could possibly give? "I bought your thing, and it doesn't work. I can't recommend it."

Use 360ce tard

Because they're retarded normies who don't know how to Google.

Because it doesn't run.

>negative review
>it's in chinese

Can it at least walk?

>buy product
>product doesn't work

they are sub 70IQ brainlets

Dumbest joke ever, but I laughed

>25 years drinking myself to death
>Not Recommended
Wow.. How can alcoholics be taken seriously? If you didn't like it why did you spend so much on it..huh??HUH??!

THEY SHOULDNT FUCKING SELL IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IF IT DOESNT WORK WITHOUT GOOGLING FOR COMMUNITY PATCHES AND SHIT

Why not? Steam reviews are pretty good at revealing any common technical problems with the game. Law of large numbers in action.

>alcoholics
being so mentally weak that a spicy drink controls your life

Attached: EAoUvjYU0AMyUgL.jpg (750x711, 63K)

That's a legit flaw if the rig meets minimum requirements listed.

>He didn't become an alcoholic ironically

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (895x1200, 128K)

>How a game runs should not be factored into a review.
lol k

>No esta en espanol

>PCfags thank incompetent devs for the ability to give them money to fix their broken games for them
>they defend this

Attached: 1559607521949.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>namefag

You'd be sub 50 too if your government burned away all the oxygen.

The game won't run.

the only reviews that matter should talk about the game and the price that is it

anything else dev related playerbase or problems with your pc shouldn't be considered

Attached: 1497807449382.jpg (818x798, 159K)

Tried playing Magicka 1 a couple weeks ago with a friend and it turns out the game barely runs anymore without constant CTDs during loading screens, told my friend to get a refund once I found out the game's been fucked for a couple years now
What the fuck happened?

what, you expect them to give a thumbs up for it not running? what are you, fucking stupid?

>tripfag is a third worlder and/or retarded
color me surprised

>tripnigger thinks his opinions matter

this

>game pisses you off
>you uninstall and leave a negative review
>it immediately gets multiple thumbs up
I love Steam.

Attached: 8krzbg3zdi311.png 813×278 .png (310x309, 111K)

There's a third option, dingus, it's called refunding it and moving on with your life. I bought CS:GO, found out it ran at like 10 fps on my computer even though it met the requirements, and so I got a refund for it. Should I leave a negative review just because my hardware wasn't good enough for it?

That doesn't mean patches - it means using basic windows compatibility features because you are a retard who installed W10, or are on W7 and expect a game from W95 to justwerk.

New systems are gonna break some things, it's inevitable. You can't expect an old game to run perfectly on every new OS.