In need of co-op games

My dearly beloved sister and best friend has a weird lump on her neck and pain in her throat, the doctors say it could be a tumor. Our family has a history with cancer. We are waiting on the results

I left my work and my studies to be with her, I already set my bed next to hers and we decided on staying the whole time in her bedroom just enjoying ourselves until the results are up.

We got two powerful computers, recommend good co-op games to play, either lan or split screen, doesn't matter.
We are just going to eat junk food, drink, watch movies and play vidya all the way until friday and probably the weekend too.

We love EDF, Resident Evil 5, Risk of Rain 2, Minecraft and rhythm games but we already played those to death

Attached: PC-COOP.png (1267x672, 1.71M)

Try asking reddit, they'll give you points for your sob story

Surgeon simulator.

bed

>inb4 a million replies about incest shit or w/e

I don't need your fucking life story user just ask for coop games

Vermintide 2
Monaco
Battleblock theater
Any of the Trine games
Sea of thieves
Borderlands

I know, I know, I just really needed to vent out as I don't really have many people.
We didn't like Trine.
Borderlands 2 was okay but we didn't really enjoyed it much.
Gonna look into the others

just ask for games and people will reply
nobody wants to hear about your problems unless they're funny

You should try Trine trilogy.

maybe try breaking out of your comfort zones? Do something left field like a strategy game (total war)? Or, you got time out of the wazoo it sounds like. Maybe hop into WoW classic or some other mmo?

Just fuck her brains out dude

Doom mods
HL1/2 coop mods
SWAT 3 and 4
Rainbow Six 1-3
Ghost Recon 1
Diablo/ARPGs in general
Lost Planet 2
Sex

Killing Floor 1-2
Sanctum 1-2
Half-Life: Decay
Deep Rock Galactic
Left 4 Dead 2
Dungeon Defenders 1-2
Portal 2
Dead Rising 2
Perfect Dark
Cry Of Fear
Serious Sam -series

...and a plethora of Half-Life mods, such as Sven Coop.

Attached: 1563277130092.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

forgot to mention:

MGS: Peace Walker.

I've been playing remenant from the ashes recently with some buds and have been enjoying it. It is a 3rd person shooter with dark souls trappings (bonfire, estus, titanite equivalents, stamina for dodge / melee etc.) . Got some neat things like game world is randomized so was kinda neat seeing what was changed in friends game compared to mine + a lot of abilities work well in co-op (things like taunts, heals, buffs, summons).

Gauntlet/Magicka/Helldivers
Vermintide 2

Saints Row 2 and SWAT 4 are the best coop games I've ever played.

Portal 2 is my ideal coop game ever

We really want to play Diablo but it's really hard to get on PC
We already finished most of those, if not all of those
Is that available for pc?
Seems nice, gonna look into it
We really enjoyed Saints Row the Third but we left it hanging, IV is any good?
We already finished it multiple times, a shame there's nothing like it

There are a lot of portal 2 coop maps.

>Is that available for pc?
only sort of, as it's emulate-able via PPSSPP.

>Diablo
>really hard to get on PC
what the fuck ??

If you're too fixated on Steam n shit, just get the Torchlight 1-2 instead.

You can easily emulate Peace Walker and use its local network play

Resident Evil: Outbreak files.
You will need to look into PCSX2 or modded PS2 though. Folks on Yea Forums and /vr/ or /vg/ post guides for that shit all the time.

While at it, check out Obscure 1 and 2.

Don't Starve Together, pretty comfy but gets boring fast. They just added sailing mechanics.

THey also got a steam releases with a few fixes and proper controller support if you want to check those out.

We loved Obscure 2, we couldn't get into 1 tho, feels like a completely different game, a harder game
Yeah, we got bored of it

>my sister and best friend
Get a fucking room.

Rikki and Vikki is a fun co-op puzzle game on steam.

fpbp

>feels like a completely different game, a harder game
yeah, 1 is a REAL S.-horror.

Earth Defense Force. You'll have the time of your life. One of the most fun games to play with people possibly ever.

Payday 2

Sven COOP or Grim Dawn is chill too.

The we were here series is a decent 2p puzzle game. The puzzles themselves are relatively simple to solve but what makes it interesting is each player is in a different room and need information from both to solve puzzles. Simple example: one player is in a maze the other has a top down view and need to traverse quickly. Game falls apart if you can see each other's screens though. These games are short and cheap with the first one being free on steam.

Overcooked

If you have a Wii U, then Super Mario 3D World was an excellent multiplayer game.

Attached: ss_058c688a6f07a4624b4f775b3e71df8037ef4df2.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)