You simply can't have 10/10 gameplay with 10/10 stor-

>You simply can't have 10/10 gameplay with 10/10 stor-

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

A Smash thread died for this

Persona 5 can only have a 10/10 story if it's the only video game you've ever played.

>10/10 gameplay

Attached: persona 5.jpg (738x302, 106K)

The only thing 10/10 in this game is Kawakami and Sae

Attached: breasts.png (618x850, 607K)

Attached: 1566932069776.jpg (877x620, 112K)

This Nanko guy is pretty good.

Attached: beach.png (520x739, 104K)

10/10 gameplay

> discover the enemies weakness
> hit each enemy with an attack they're weak to once
> all out attack
> end battle
> rinse and repeat until you get to the end of the dungeon or come across a new enemy and then go back to step one

Truly riveting gameplay user

Gameplay was far too easy

>get to boss
>can't hit a weakness
Wtf Yea Forums, you told me it was just hitting weaknesses and using all out attack?

Do people unironically think the game is that good?

Every single game that gets uploaded like this is titled 'The Movie' or something similar.

How come this game triggers Yea Forums so much? Was it P5 not getting to the Switch, or Joker getting in Smash?

Attached: 1543863955025.jpg (1560x1200, 359K)

Decided to have a look at these videos since you people keep posting it and it's just a fucking long play of the game, it's not even all cutscene. Why do you people lie on the internet?

It's popular so they cant like it.

Attached: handholding.png (540x778, 464K)

>10/10 story
>cookie cutter anime characters
Pick none.

Best game passing through

Attached: JFESBox.jpg (351x499, 71K)

What's good about the Persona story? I thought it was the worst out of the three Persona games by far and that's not even a high bar. It's so fucking badly written, I have to ask - are you a teen?

posting in obious bait thread

Should I buy this or wait?

Not in age but mentally yes, how could you tell?

I was hopeful about P5, but they really went down the lazy anime stereotype rabbit hole in that one. Even compared to 4.

You can easily pick it up for $20 nowadays so sure. $20 for a ~100 hour RPG is a great deal in my opinion.

I dropped this snoozefest after 5 hours

Boring gameplay
Boring story

every day. you make this thread every day.

Dude this has pretty much been constant since Joker was announced for Smash

Heh, not surprising considering the majority of you Yea Forums-tards have the attention span of a goldfish. Next time stick to your fortnite and call of duty like the petulant child you are and leave the real games to real men.

Based. P3>

user I uhh think you didnt finish the sentence

i’m convinced that this is the same person

>Boring gameplay
Put on your big-boy pants and start on Hard next time
>Boring story
I can't fix shit taste, sorry.

it is don't worry

OP. You have an actual, literal fucking dent in your skull. This game has neither 10/10 gameplay nor a 10/10 story. You have no business making threads on Yea Forums, because you have genuine, real-life brain damage, you unbelievable retard.

Don't be sorry, maybe you just have bad genes.

Maybe its the shill threads every single day?

>10/10 gameplay
SMT but with bad dungeons
>10/10 story
Codename: Kids Next Door but worse

>The dungeons are shi-

Attached: Shidou_LP.jpg (546x520, 47K)

I love Persona 5 and want to rate it as highly as I can, but this hits it on the head for me. Visuals, sound and gameplay are still outstanding, but if nothing else the story suffers from MASSIVE dialogue bloat. Feels like a VN

Should i just wait till the royal comes out to play this?

-t.
I'm guessing you haven't played a SMT game before. At least it's better than 4's dungeons though
the worst part is, half of the dialogues are characters rephrasing the same sentences to make sure the player understands what's going on.

I just hate that Morgana won't let me do shit somedays and constantly tells me tp goto sleep

Attached: 1565901199897.jpg (500x403, 57K)

I'd have liked it more if they removed Morgana from existence.
Why does Japan need these shitty mascot characters? Why do they try and give them ham-fisted character development?

persona 5 gameplay is 3/10
the only reason I don't rate it lower is that it is technically functional. It is not broken. It's simply tedious as fuck.

In what world do you think this game has 10/10 gameplay and 10/10 story? In what universe could you actually defend that opinion?

>complete and utter casualization of the game with babby mechanics
>game peaks at the first dungeon
>plotholes everywhere
>little to no character development other than social links which any progression in the character does not carry over to the main story
>3rd and 5th dungeons are god awful filler
>cringey teenage wish fulfillment story
Strange Journey shits all over p5. Walter was a better character than anyone in that game. The only appeal is waifushit, and were it not for that it'd be classified as the mediocre game it was.

P5 is one of the most pretentious pieces of shit I have ever played. The game feels so up its own ass with it’s "style" smeared everywhere and the tryhard character designs/dialogue.

This.

Dude, this is a blue board

Ain't nothing wrong with two people that love eachother tightly interlocking their warm fingers

Attached: secret sin.jpg (600x727, 60K)

P5's story only ends up 8/10 because of how much it stumbles over itself for the last 10 hours. It tries to ape the mainline SMT games and fails at it.
Yaldabaoth should've just remained the Holy Grail and they should've more strongly emphasized how Sloth was the greatest sin destroying the world. A Holy Grail is a much better representative of an unspecific wish to "solve everything" than a supreme lord-god to rule over the world. You aren't slothful before a god, you have to serve them. It messes up its own symbolism.
Also the final dungeon is so boring. What was with the four SMT angels showing up? Just masturbatory fanservice? Leave that shit for Final Fantasy.

What other media could you possibly be consuming to give Persona 5's story at an 8? How low is the bar for you?

SMT IV, Nocturne and apocalypse are literal LEAGUES better in the gameplay department. And this is coming from someone who’s favorite SMT game is P3.

Not that low given the right context? Video game stories are often failures at the gate. I'm not comparing it to literature, I'm comparing it to other video games.

>the three persona games

Attached: EBF0ACBE-F103-44DF-B5A7-B03E0A6C6B63.jpg (843x826, 142K)

Wait for the royal

Morgana has a fat ass
I want to eat it

>smt iv
lol

The Kamoshida arc is the greatest stroytelling Persona has ever had.

that dungeon was boring

>I'm comparing it to other video games.
It had a worse story than literally every Final Fantasy.

NOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME JANNIES

God fuck this stupid tedious ship. Feels like it took forever, almost as bad as the space one

Attached: 9f495b58b15d74690e28dc63c58b611b.jpg (1280x1822, 191K)

P5’s story fails because it tries to talk about societal issues with no emotional or logical depth. It always boils down to us good, them bad. All the villains are pathetically evil, and the party rises up against them by fucking using their brainwashing magic. Any time it seems the game would question this, it is promptly shut down because the phantom thieves can’t possibly be wrong. Akechi and Shido being absolute garbage is just the icing on the cake.

I'd put I~VII, IX~XII, XIV and XV above P5 for sure, but VIII and XIII would be questionable. VIII is really confused in its telling and XIII gets resolved by deus ex machina and I don't like that.

Wait, there were persona games that came before 3?

Attached: 1559829592157.jpg (767x754, 56K)

So a marginal improvement

Attached: ass line up.png (1248x940, 935K)

>Akechi's entire everything is awful
>Royal is going to let him live
Literally the only halfway decent element of Akechi's character is that he fucking bites it and now they won't even let us have that.

Attached: icvweveldcc11.png (330x267, 128K)

What is it with asians and official characters having zero ass

Is Adachi the only persona villain so far to have an arguably better worldview that directly challenges the protagonists? Akechi was a blunder coming after him.

Attached: 1566436130068.webm (408x544, 585K)

Kasumi will take Akechi's role as traitor. He's actually a good boy, he just needs actual friends to help him

Attached: 1566936554339.png (768x768, 263K)

small butts are cute

>muh obvious murderer
Revolver Jesus was better than Adachi and I don't even remember him or his motives.

realism

What WERE Revolver Jesus motives anyways?

>P5 story
>8/10
Beyond retarded

Justify Haru and Futaba working with and getting along with Akechi.

Attached: 17dbe6c138b1f55f7badee712971b8cd.jpg (1280x1810, 301K)

IIRC he wanted everyone to die so he could have a frickin' night light.

The real pros gives the D to Tae

>Haru
FUCKING DELETE THIS

everyone loves a good redemption arc? them included?

Why can't a persona game have an antagonist like this? Someone just as much in the right as the heroes but still vehemently opposed to them

Attached: a broken man.png (1200x1639, 837K)

Man did no one ever notice that the guy who made that 5 hour Persona 5 video was playing on an easier difficulty even though he said that the gameplay is too easy and abusable

Id wait for the royal for sure

you could say the same about xenoblade 2

That video is cringe but he's completely right about the story

He wanted everyone to die, and to see it with his own eyes. He was a psycho serial killer cult leader with an obsession with death, probably because his childhood was fucked up.

Persona 5 may have the best overall gameplay in the series but the story is a hard 5/10

both the story and gameplay suck, what do you mean user?

Yes
Adachi was a really great villain for the story since it sort of subverts the entire notion that the Investigation squad was working under that everything was intentional but it turns out 90% of the events of the game are just the fallout of one bored asshole pushing an unstable asshole to do shit.
It was an actually really good plot twist

What's this from

>10/10 gameplay

>not going full physical with occasional magic attack from party members

Attached: 1496345060836.jpg (243x352, 25K)

Pyre. Like Persona 5 it's a game where you spent most of the time reading dialogue then playing. Like Persona 5 its about a group of friends seeking freedom, justice and societal reform.
Unlike persona 5 it actually explores those things and how the good moral foundations of a society can be twisted into tyrannical dogma.
The most unique thing about it is the soundtrack. Every character gets their own instrument or melody, their own sort of little theme.
As a game it is odd. The actual gameplay is a weird quasi-sports game thing. But losing or winning those matches doesnt matter. The story and characters will adapt even if you lose every game or win every one or anything in between.

Attached: 20190822151138_1.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Pyre is criminally underrated and Supergiant had to take EGS shekels to Hades.

It even got onlybone single nomination in the year it was released in the vidya gaem awards.

OHNONONO BROS THE FANART DREW THEM THICK NOOOO

based ResetEra

P5 got shit on as soon as people were able to first play it on release, newfag. It has nothing to do with the Switch

>"play it on Hard, bro"
>only thing that changes is how long it takes to kill enemies
>the worst and laziest way to add difficulty

That's a yikes from me bro.

it's literally "cancel culture: the game" maybe that's why normalfags loved it so much.