Imagine playing BFA right now lol

Imagine playing BFA right now lol

Attached: WoWScrnShot_081116.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BnTgH951cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, being able to log in and then run right up to the mobs without waiting in line. How horrible!

>Nobody camping resource nodes
>Sustainable framerates in capitals
>Sexy Goblins
>No kill stealing

Feels good man.

God I want to fuck a belf

What does a class from Legion standing in Durotar have to do with anything?

Since the server all my real life friends are on had an 11hr queue last night I decided to log into my character I haven't played since vanilla. I think people were actually surprised to see a fucking mummy amongst them since a crowd formed around me and people started asking me questions. Didn't they change the PvP Rank system so anyone could get the gear? I suppose there is shitloads of people with the old Rank 14 title, so I don't exactly know why I was such a curiosity.

Attached: mumrah.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Does that shit where you can buy a sub with gold exist in Classic as well as retail?
I don't want to do it, but I'm curious if or how that would work given the difference in value of gold

I laughed but this was a bad lie

Its actually a true story, I actually had no fucking idea where I was since Ogrimmar seems to be changed around substantially, people were flying around and shit but I didn't have that mount because it didn't exist so I had to fucking ask guards and shit to show an indicator on the map where the mailbox was. A bunch of stuff got converted into gold and then there was two other mails converting some of my engineering gear into something else. The real reason I logged in to the character was mainly to see if any of my friends from 2004-05 were still playing. Apparently the fucking game purged my friend list at some point, or maybe merging the account with my Bnet thing did it. So I have no idea if any of the old crowd I did the HWL grind with still plays.

I just don't get why you feel the need to lie about it, what do you gain? I'm used to people lying about their past experience in WoW but this is pretty egregious

Yes, its totally inconceivable that a player would burn out after doing that shitty Rank 14 grind and never play the game for 15 years until a bunch of friends goad him into doing a run on a classic server. Only to find the queue of 20k people being 11hr long, to which the guy decides to see if anyone still plays the game from his old crew. These kind of things are totally irrational and illogical. Its also totally totally improbable for players of modern WoW to notice a level 60 dude wearing vintage gear and ask him if he just resubbed for Classic Wow and shoot the shit for a few minutes. None of this could EVER happen the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play game World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (300x470, 25K)

>Trying to get into classic for the last 30 minutes
>Queue has said 8 minutes the whole time
>Actually watched as my position in the queue went up instead of down
>Came back to my computer 15 minutes later
>Says it'll be 38 minutes
It is pretty fucking stunning how they have truly captured the look and feel of vanilla WoW.

Attached: 1538754577490.jpg (600x800, 71K)

You speak like someone who's not telling the truth, you account for points of dissent before they're even raised. You're a bad liar, but we both already knew that.

We're home bros....we're finally home
No amount of retailfaggotry can take it away from us
Home....

Attached: 1566481201872.png (550x627, 98K)

Go dilate you fucking tranny, you have lied to yourself so much that you think everyone else is lying. You will never be a woman no matter how much chemicals and mutilation you subject your body to.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

You have to be 18 to post here and lie about your mmo acumen, user.

you mmo fags are subhuman

it proves that classic has failed, obviously

Why would you make up a story about this?

How about a screenhot w/timestamp, that'll vindicate you.

I'm probably going to jump in between Classic sessions to relax.

Now that I was forced to buy a subscription I was thinking of downloading Legion just to explore new zones when I'm bored and don't feel like leveling.

Imagine voluntarily playing 1 button rotation wow in 2004

>have zero interest in bfa
>have zero interest in classic
fuck bros, why cant they put out something good again, i need my fix

i killed m zaqul on monday, feels good man

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping Classic's success will give way to the good expansions servers or that they will force blizzard to fucking their shit together when something like Classic shows how they've been fucking up for the last three expansions.

based and redpilled
dilate

i hope they merge low pop retail servers

Never happening. That's what should have happened instead of this retarded Cross Realm Zones. But that would look bad so instead of that, they introduced a system that has severely harmed the game in the long run.

>c-classic's a failure
>p-please come back to retail now

Imagine playing WoW

LOL!

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Yeah, i have some characters i havent touched dince vanilla.
They changed it in the later half of vanilla in order to tone down the grind.
So when you hit knight lieutenant/stone guard you had access to blue pvp gear, and grand marshal weapons. Rank 12 and up for Gmarshal gear.
Before that knight lietenant only got you boots and gloves. Rank 11 had access to epic armor but weapons were only for grand marshals.
The diminishing returns hurt though, i quit from wow when i hit Marshal, and the diminishing returns put me at Sergeant major, with grand marshals right fist weapon

It's hard to have a que when no one's playing

Soulless

>fucking up for the last three expansions
They've been fucking up for longer than that

Splitting pvp and pve with resillience fucked the game.
Players now had to fo 2 things in order to be top in the game.

They removed that in bfa, all gear is the same pve or pvp

I know but bfa is unsalvageable.
Pruning spells and lowering the level cap wont help.
A prestige system wont either.
Revamp the talent system like he old one, remove every class needing a heal fear trinket etc.
Bring back individualism, etc.
They should just make wow2

imagine falling for the classic zoomerhype

Attached: Untitled.jpg (337x482, 119K)

You're Right in a lot of aspects, even though I did enjoy MoP. But WoD was the the first one that dropped the ball so fucking hard in almost every aspect, did so badly they no longer wanted to post subs, and on top of it, increased the amount an expansion cost that has continued on for the expansions released afterwards with nothing to show for it.

I don't think Classic looks bad, but if I played WoW I'd rather just play BfA.

the game is fun
stay mad :)

STOP BEING AGAINST BLIZZARD

Attached: drone.png (397x297, 227K)

they did

To me all the complaints about nu-wow are all mechanical and surface level. The real fuckup was removing the need to interact with people to accomplish things in the game. Marginalizing the very thing that makes an MMO an MMO for the sake of pleasing everyone turns out to be a very very shitty idea.

I respect your opinion, but i disagree.

WE ARE HOME O'BROS!

youtube.com/watch?v=2BnTgH951cg

BUTTON - AWESOME

JUST PRESS A BUTTON AND IT'S DONE. WE WANT PLAYERS TO JUST BE ABLE TO INSTANTLY DO WHAT THEY WANT. BUTTON - AWESOME.

BUTTON --->>>> AWESOME

Dont disagree there. I had some fun with some of the expansions despite the harm done to the social aspects of the game, but I can't help but wonder how it could have been much better if that wasn't the case.

Is that the only thing you final tranny players have to work with? Lining up to get a quest mob? Well since the launch was so major and all your
>You think you do
And
>No one will sub for a 15 year old game
shit was proven wrong I guess you are all out of material. Seethe more. We. Are. HOME!

If you don't roll on a high pop server, or if you do you roll a race that doesn't start in the same area as a second race, then you won't have to do that in Classic either

Attached: based and retardpilled.jpg (475x356, 54K)

I don't respect your opinion, and I disagree

>The real fuckup was removing the need to interact with people to accomplish things in the game
I can't disagree with that, a significant part of the alure of MMOs is the social aspects, even grouping with randos can be good fun if you can endure each other long enough to connect. It's one thing for a flagrant "single-player MMO" like GW2 or TOR to be a bit shallow on grouping content and encouragement, but something big and open like WoW really needs it.