Here's your DLC bro

Here's your DLC bro

Attached: fighter pass.png (1980x1112, 2.61M)

>DOA bitch over the chad Ryu Hayabusa and his actual action game background

> Literal who boomer character who is only relevant because of the 2ch leak, the only people searching for him are Smash fags

I'll take everything over tracer, but I would fucking love if he jolined at some point

Attached: T posing Conker.jpg (1275x1080, 79K)

I'll take Conker in any form. Even as a Mii costume.

>the dongs, k. rool and banjo look at the window
>it's tracer pretending to be crash
>crash fucking whoops her ass
>Crash N. Ters the Fight!

Attached: 1477728328775.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Here's your DLC bro
monster included

Attached: 1563423428623.jpg (1161x1200, 211K)

t. assblasted zoomer that didnt even knew a no brainer beloved classic like Ryu Hayabusa.

If a zoomer doesn't recognize your literal who irrelevant character, then what makes you think he has any chance in Smash? All third parties are essential normalfag core games

>x character over x character i dislike
Every smash thread
No gameplay discussion
Still allowed to spam the board for no reason
suck a fat turd mods

Attached: 1540894054625.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

i hate roster fag threads because theyre constantly the same shit picks every god damn time. op id rather a mcdonalds cheese burger got in that any of your picks.

>Kasumifag is at it again
Never ever.

>kasumi

literally who

> Everyone who likes a character i don't is the same person
Literal autism, Kasumi & Reimu are the most shilled characters on this entire board right now & have been for awhile. It's just assmad Ryufags who have to create rules & avatarfag anyone who doesn't want Ryu to help cope with denial

>everyone who likes a character I don't is the same person
Not necessarily, but when all the posts say the same shit with the same manner of typing, the situation becomes clear.
Look I'm not saying that there is only one kasumi fan I'm the world, or indeed on this board.
But the singular user that is you, is the one spamming kasumi in threads and also probably the one spamming jap lists to shitpost against banjo before his reveal.
You're not as subtle as you believe

Wrong, but continue being schizophrenic. I haven't made a single thread, you can IP check me & the OP. And continue spouting other conspiracy theories to help cope

Whatever you say Kasumifag

vs. a literal who character that only c u m brain gamers care about? hmm you're really joggin this noggin lad

> Everyone who wants a character i don't like is the same exact boogeyman despite everyone having completely different IP addresses & time zones
I genuinely don't understand why Smashfags are so autistic

Best selling franchise always gets in first, Banjo is the best selling Rare IP so that's why he got in over Conker

i didn't mention Banjo, nor Conker. we were talking about Ryu and Kasumi. keep up, user.