Something Awful Discovers Ion Fury Controversy

imgur.com/a/dDkdm5A

Attached: somethinga wful forums ion fury.png (1423x595, 194K)

Something Awful still exists?

No one cares about SA. Let it fester in its own filth

somethingawful still exists? WTF? I thought it was gone years ago like YTMND and Ebaums

And why do you make a thread for this on Yea Forums?

I still read LPs on SA

jojo fans are the new bronies

Imagine paying money to use a forum.

Half correct. Most bronies became trannies and the rest became jojofags.

Something Awful? More like... um... actually Something Awful is right on the nose. Can't really make a joke out of it. It's a hat on a hat.

is this fucking 2002

What the fuck is up with these garbage ass outrage threads that are only tangently vidya related?

Remember when Something Awful wasn't something awful?

Whats Ebaum's take of all this?

reminder that you were genuinely a cuck if you paid the 15 dollars or whatever to post on a shitty forum.
t. 35 year old boomer

>SA
what fucking year do you think we're in?

They were the original SJWs.
They were always awful.

>go to SA
>see this is worth a one day ban (they’re talking about the fairy in reccetear)
the fuck

Attached: 777EA202-690B-4290-9DF6-B8D46B266871.jpg (1090x632, 68K)

>moot
who?

You're calling half of Yea Forums mods cucks user, you should be careful.

It just boggles my mind that a site like Something Awful became SJW. I still remember reading them making fun of abortion websites, how did we get to this??

>he doesn't know
SA is literally Resetera v0.01. If you even mention online somewhere using the same name as SA that you like lolis this is what happens. SHII DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: SA quality bans.jpg (800x79, 23K)

clearly all of them are cucks

What cares, SA must have less than 100 active users at this point.

Go to bed Shii

I'm not Shii. Shii is busy in Japan, he's a teacher in an elementary school now.

You know how /pol/ unironically became the alt right hotspot of the internet and it leaked its way to the rest of this place? Well the Debate and Discussion board is literally the exact opposite of /pol/ with the exact same thing happening to the rest of it

It's true, even in 1999 there was a fuckton of places to go where you could post the same shit for free.
Hell even the fucking Yahoo forums had the same content as SA, except it was free.
If that didn't satisfy you, you had those fuckhuge AOL messenger rooms with like 300 people lagging the entire server to hell and back.

It was great, and you didn't have to pay money to some random jew to post either.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK
STOP SHITTING UP Yea Forums, YOU HUMONGOUS NIGGER

Well that’s a terrifying thought

I knew someone who went to SA and he was addicted to it. Not sure why desu. They made him self-hate himself.

Yes. Back in the SA era it seemed like you had to actually be knowledgeable about the game you were playing, or funny, or both in order to do a let’s play.

Whats his escape plan for when things get hairy eventually? A bullet through harddrives? a magnet chamber?

Curious how Ion Fury slander is always accompanied by Dusk shilling.

Attached: hmmm.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

SA is still that place, but generally "politics" and such are taboo topics and not to be discussed in the non shitpost part of SA. So I don't quite understand why the guy in OP's picture is taking that stance. It's not allowed on there in the first place.

lmao 10 bux

Loli is not illegal in Japan and I doubt he's gonna molest anyone. I still thought it was funny that he ended up as a teacher, at an elementary school at that, how cute.

And Blood shilling, but that's obvious, it's the most SJW friendly of the Build games, and anyone who likes it is a faggot with bad taste

Attached: blood 3d.png (1328x538, 86K)

>SJW friendly
>protagonist loses his gf trope

no

How the mighty have fallen.

SA directly created Yea Forums

I used to like that forum but I stopped after finding people there very annoying.
>Used to watch a guy called Smite
>He'd play random emulated games on a roulette
>Mostly just him and his buddy talking, thought they were fine
>Still had some VERY annoying cunts like Psychedelic Eyeball come screeching his awful voice and opinions

>>protagonist loses his gf trope

This is your best defense? Blood shills are pathetic. Blood is about as offensive as Mortal Kombat 11, aka, not offensive to SJWs at all

Meanwhile you got Duke and sexy bitches, women being forcibly raped by aliens, and Shadow Warrior with sexy anime bitches and racial stereotypes.

imagine being a tranny AND irrelevant, that's somethingawful

AFAIK it's stagnant, but stable. Much like Yea Forums, SA has a certain demographic that keeps coming simply because of brand loyalty. The $10 entry fee (plus additional fees for things like avatars, emotes, the ability to turn off the word filter, etc.) also adds a sunk cost.

The forums are pretty fragmented. Not all of them are garbage. But anything media related sure is.

actually 2chan created Yea Forums because SA was too busy banning the weebs off the site, so they got mad because people were allowed to shitpost, but the moment they went outside of their designated safe space they got btfo'd by the mods. Plus there was mass shitposting when people just wanted to discuss anime.
So moot made Yea Forums and shilled it heavily on there and now we have Yea Forums.

*2ch created Yea Forums

devs are indian?

>NO DON'T BUY IONFURY!
UH OH

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (1232x538, 90K)

>Permabanning pedofags

That's based though.

>being this new
They weren't pedos. And they were part of Yea Forums original mods team. CV and Shii literally made the site you love so much, without them you wouldn't be shitposting here, faggot.

Imagine if Yea Forums could expunge cunnyfags

yikes

Jannies autosaging ANOTHER thread