Jeremy Soule called out as a rapist. Thoughts ?

nathalielawhead.com/candybox/calling-out

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-192327_Chrome.jpg (1080x785, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BW10dgWB4qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought this #metoo memery was over already

Jeremy is based, even if he did rape her

Who?

It's just a part of TES lore

More like Jeremy Souleless

Literally who

They ran out of money, so now they have to larp a bunch of new shit to get more money.
How to hustle your way to pension without working a single day in your life.

Tldr of the story?

A woman accused a man of rape

This, LOCK. HIM. UP!

Composer of the OSTs from The Elder Scrolls, Guild Wars and others

Especially if

how is rape even a thing? like bitch just clench your gina

so Yea Forums tell me
is there ONE (1) single person in the industry who is not :
-a rapist
-a pedophile
-a sexual predator
-an abuser of some kind
-any combination of that

more like Jeremy So-long-buddy

>Yes, men desire me so much that they try to rape me, how did you know?

Attached: 1535766427310.jpg (497x747, 189K)

>Almost the entire post is just bitching about how her shitty work experiences. The rape is thrown in at the start almost like a throwaway comment.
Suuuuure, sounds real legit.

This just reads like a dumb bitch trying to make some headlines after a decade of shitty choices.

Leveraging social capital over a person to make them feel like they "need" to have sex with you is disgusting and awful, but it isn't rape.

>2008

with a face like that it's not called rape, it's called a favor

Attached: 1565325870077.png (843x371, 421K)

more like jeremy soulless

So-long ra-rapist!

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1920x1175, 180K)

Cliffy B, that dude is bad-ass and woke AF

She certainly looks mentally stable

Attached: 62560904_1305927339559068_5671402097307729122_n.jpg (1092x1092, 223K)

for once furgins are based

women are fucking retards

How long ago was it?
Is there a police report?
Is there any evidence?
Were there any witnesses?
IS THERE A POLICE REPORT?

that's not actually a woman is it

LMFAO EVERY time
women are happy to do it 99% of the time, it's only years later down the line when they cant gain any more from it that they call it awful and regretful. shut the fuck up they'd do it again if it gave them more status and money.

damn it must have happened

doesnt matter, #metoo is over

Attached: 1238172938718921.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Just listen and believe.

>that full image
Good taste, user.

Sad if true. Rape is a really traumatising experience and no one should experience it.

>believing anything women say

Just trust her word dude =) asking for evidence is basically rape

>10 years ago I was raped but didn't report it
>10 years after the event, there is an anti-rape culture movement so I guess now is the time I should casually mention it

these whores deserve an enternity of burning in hell. crucify her, fucking piece of shit trying to ruin a man's life, fucking hell how much will we tolerate these disgusting pieces of shit false accusers.

>mfw all the too ugly to rape posters replying to this post
oh the ironing
lmao ayy whats up bros

Liteally who?

Tell that to Vic Mignona and Todd Habercorn.

>What I didn't share, when talking about my experiences
WE ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES
YOU SAID IT QUITE LITERALLY IN THE LINE BEFORE THIS ONE
WHY ARE MILLENIALS SO FUCKING REDUNDANT ALL THE TIME?
I'D RAPE YOU TWICE FOR THIS BULLSHIT
ALSO, LEARN WHEN TO USE A COMMA

>2008
>11 fucking years ago
Way outside the normal time limitations.
Not videogames though

this meeto shit again ?

Attached: 131313143114.jpg (1200x887, 135K)

Yea, Jeremy Soule

>english VAs
wow its fucking nothing

Woman gets the dick from her boss she had been flirting with, then fabricates a story in her head that she HAD to fuck him or she would never work in the industry again.

accusor:
>"non-binary"
>spouts leftist nonsense on twitter
>Isnt attractive
>wants a career in videogame field
-complains about being physically and mentally exhausted all the time

sounds like a thot trying to get hush money or attention

False accusations should be punishable by actual rape. Not like TES 6 is going to be any good though, with or without good music.

uh she' non-binary biggot, you just committed pronoun rape

false rape accusation need a mandatory 10 year prison sentence

No

Can I get a quick show of hands here. WHo has legitimately never raped someone?

I gave a blow job to a dude while he was asleep and he woke up and the after he let me finish he told met that was rape, so I'm sure thaere are plenty of others in similar positions.Let it out, lets not allow this to be weaponised.

>During my stay in Canada, I was in the ER twice while working for this company. Once from overwork, the other was also exhaustion related.
Cashing in on the "Crunch Time" meme too. Damn.

So, with this there is no way Bethesda are going to hire Soule for TES6.

Who will replace him?

They don't care. A woman's word is always enough "proof" when it comes to this shit.
Just ignore the countless times it ends p turning out to be complete bullshit! It's okay for some bitch to destroy a person's life even when it DOES turns out to be a lie.

Seriously when this shit gets found out to be a lie they should just be landed in prison for life. You tried to ruin a person's life for money so you should have your life destroyed in return.

Are we talking about actual rape or sjw "he said the word humongous in front of me" rape?

Attached: 68855265_2423053117940674_4809150137748160512_n.jpg (777x960, 56K)

>a single lie has the power to fuck a man's entire career
So this is the power of feminism....

>too ugly to rape

youtube.com/watch?v=BW10dgWB4qQ

>the nobody can rape because some bitches had a hashtag post

Ok trannie.

Its ok, i can say it because i was raped too
listen and believe bigot

i haven't

When I wake up before my gf I hold her hand and smell her neck while jacking off.

woman hitting her age plateau tries to stay relevant by ruining another persons career for attention

This is #MeTwo

So it's way out of the statute of limitations. I'm assume there is also no evidence or witnesses. Sounds completely made up. If it did happen, then it's her fault for not going through the proper procedure to report it and it's her fault that he walks free.

she slept with him for power and status, like women often do with powerful men, then 11 years down the line wanted money to keep hush about it. Im guessing they told her to go fuck herself and she made up this sobstory

i hope TES gets boycotted then if their stupid enough to fall for this.

Elctric Boogaloo?

I have never raped

Attached: 1559087039195.jpg (1024x669, 40K)

Jeremy raped her and she became a Vampire.

Soulle starts asking for a great deal more money for doing the TES soundtrack.
Negotiations aren't going well so he let's the fanbase know he hasn't been hired yet to put pressure on Bethesda.
Bethesda doesn't want to pay through the nose but can't find a good way out.
Soulle gets accused of rape giving them the out they need

Bethesda always wins.

Rape is no joke

Well I've never had sex and don't plan to either. I guess that means I've not raped anyone (except myself)

does sound like a set up doesnt it.

The problem is there is no punishment for fucking lying about this shit. So these fake accusers have nothing to lose. Imprisonment needs to be a punishment for this.

Attached: clown rape.png (1238x416, 89K)

#MewTwo

Attached: 1548484378610.png (475x475, 121K)

never ever stick your dick in crazy
it WILL come back on you, it's never worth it

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

women treat it like one.

I know.
You need to get the ropes, find the secluded spot, etc.

Point still stands.

his music causes more overall happiness in the world than the sadness caused by his alleged rape

9/10 people enjoy gang rapes!

It's the punchline.

Baste Ampharos Poster

So when does she get sued for libel? This guy isn't a politician or prospective Supreme Court Justice, he doesn't have to worry about optics.

Stupidest post reward goes to user.

Fuckin kek

Those trips are wasted on you, newfriend.

dont worry
in 10 years you will be able to and get away with it because after so many false rape accusations, men will just stop believing women all together.

I'd hope that in a post-Kavanaugh world, people can now see these snakes for what they are.

He could potentially sue for defamation. I hope he does. It'll be funny.

The total happiness in the world increased. So, whatever.

>I've not raped anyone (except myself)
can't wait for the compelling 3000 word blog of accusations involving 'mental fatigue'

Ampharos raped me.
Ban this user.

>Kavanaugh
I still cant believe those accusers got off scotfree. It was the same with Harvey Weinstein, almost all of them were lying.

Remember kids
Never fuck someone you work with
Never fuck someone who takes xanax
Never fuck an ex-stripper who is a drama queen
Never fuck any women with significant social network presence

Tell that to MJs ghost.

he's right fag

That's why she's doing it on cancerous places like Twitter instead of actually walking in a police station.

Is she british?
I can tell by the teeth

>Jeremy Soule
T..this is just a way to stop people from buying more copies of Skyrim! Don't believe in these trannies Anons!

Attached: 7cjbtdvzn1iz.jpg (938x896, 51K)

Ampharos refused to have sex with me
That's basically rape.

>Never fuck any women with significant social network presence
Ah shit... I thought I was safe until I read this!!! Fuck!!!!!

How convenient that it was someone well known like Jeremy. Could you imagine if it was some no name programmer at Bethesda? I bet that wouldn’t get many clicks at all

Accusations of rape that are announced on social media before having any formal charges at the police should be a finable offense at the very least

I don't even believe these bitches anymore.

lol this is exactly why women in the workplace right now are neglected. No man wants to deal with them. so much for #metoo being beneficial. Literally scores of reports of bosses only talking and engaging in activities with men LMAO

hope he sues her atleast

did the music in the room change to a darker theme when the rape occurred?

He'd just make himself look worse.

Deepest lore, indeed.

>Never fuck someone you work with

You used to be able to but now it's a terrible idea.

Attached: 1557405536892.jpg (350x376, 11K)

I was gangraped by Bella Lugosi and Clint Eastwood. Trust me. Don't need any proof.

You raped him, user.
Even if he somehow magically gave consent in the last two seconds and was not too shocked by the situation to stop you, it was rape.
If you instigate sexual intercourse without consent, it's rape. If you withdraw consent during the act despite having given it earlier, it is rape.
It has to be consent the whole way through for it to not be rape.

Look worse to whom?
The scum of the universe?
Who cares about their opinions?

So you got raped. What would you afterwards
>Go to the authorities
or
>Wait more than 10 years and tweet about it

Attached: hh34234.gif (391x377, 3.08M)

listen and BELIEVE YOU BIGOTS

I feel like I'm just getting more hardened to these stories as time goes on.

It's a bitch, because it's so hard to actually get evidence for rape cases, and it's good to provide benefit of the doubt to accusers, but you just can't operate off of the assumption that victims/accusers are telling the truth from the getgo. If you set up a society in which victims are believed by default when they accuse someone of rape, you're setting up a system that's extremely easily abused.

It's like the argument against death penalty, better to potentially let criminals off easy than to condemn one innocent man to death.

Unless you actually file a false police report, it's not actually a crime to falsely accuse someone. They could be sued in civil court for defamation, slander, and libel, but the trick with these MeToo accusers is that they go after people that have more important shit to do and don't want the case to follow them around in the public eye for several years. So at best they just slip them a handful of bills to fuck off, and at worst the accusers get off scot-free with some GoFundMe money. They've got nothing to lose.

Funny. You give Bethesda's programmers to much credit, though.

Attached: 1564941313733.gif (230x240, 120K)

Never fuck any women.
The hand doesn't talk and will always be there for you.

> The majority of the write-up is in excruciating detail
> The actual rape is a tiny note near the beginning saying literally nothing more than "He raped me."
Not saying it's false, but it's weird that the article is titled "calling out my rapist", and very little of it is actually calling him out for rape. The actual rape is mentioned as an aside literally twice.

man it's a good thing it was a really high profile person like jeremy soule instead of an intern or something like that, too bad it's been so long though so there's no chance of actually proving it really happened what a shame

no he wouldnt
not fighting back makes you look guilty

MJ's accusers all assumed he was circumcised. Turns out he wasn't, only revealed during his autopsy. As if that didn't already eternally BTFO all of this horseshit, that shoddy "documentary" that came out recently involved an allegation of assault that occurred at the Neverland train station at a time the station had yet to be constructed.