Warcraft 3

Smash as long as the fans go with it

Same.

Smash as long as I go with it

super smash brothers melee

Smash

Smash

The game of life.

Attached: WojackFeels.gif (500x275, 365K)

Niggerfaggots from Deep Space 4: Shitspace Maggotwanks

kek

Minecraft.

People will think this is bait, but this is my honest answer

Majora's Mask. In 5 years my answer could be Mario Odyssey

Fandom wanking is the reason, I presume.

Warcraft 3, so the fantasy RTS genre will still exist

Damn right. The games are good but nothing I would be torn up over never playing a game and I think the franchises would generally improve with their influence removed

Smash as long as the series never continues

Half life 2

haha i think you'll fit in just fine here LOL

Zero Time Dilemma, it ruined Zero Escape.

Smash

Super Mario Bros. so the video game market crashes for good in the mid-80s and video games don’t exist anymore.

BioShock Infinite.

red and basedpilled

Dino Crisis 3

A wise observation.

Sonic 2006

Attached: 1548102416894.png (585x357, 181K)

It was between ZTD and an eternal cliff hanger

RE 4

Super Smash Bros. Melee

What would the Sonic story be like if 06 wasn't so bad that they killed off everyone but the original trio?

CoD4:MW

Overwatch

Spec Ops: The Line so people stop jerking it off
it was an average game, the plot wasnt even that hard hitting. people talk about it like its a masterpiece

Would only kill consoles, PC was doing fine

Borderlands, just so I'd never have to hear or see that wretched, loathsome cunt Claptrap ever again

brother
screw you Akane I'm jumping and you can't stop me

Attached: punished sigma.jpg (500x626, 182K)

This. If it meant we got the original intended script

Unironically Dark Souls

Fortnite. Nothing good came out of the existence of that game

RE4

I'm just saying, think about what the alternative was. Everyone was devastated that the sequel was cancelled. At least we got closure, even if it wasn't that good. There was no way of knowing it would have been good either, though the writing was probably on the wall

Pokemon

five nights, minecraft, or undertale

minecraft.

fifa

Attached: ISSP.jpg (342x346, 30K)

Smash Bros

Halo, xbox dies in the cradle like it should have and all of microsoft's taint upon the industry never happens (or at least, takes longer to show up)

Metal Gear

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Attached: 585446_front.jpg (342x500, 41K)

How can you erase something that doesn't exist yet?

Oblivion

Anyone saying smash either only dislikes smash posters or they genuinely have no passion for their "hobby".

Dark Souls so idiots stop calling every new game "THE DARK SOULS" of the genre

This post is the Dark Souls of posts.

>If you don't like BING BING WAHOO party games, you don't like video games.

Attached: 1564243911898.png (644x800, 125K)

Like this

Attached: roach.jpg (600x400, 31K)

even better

Mario Kart Tour

Your opinion demonstrates why your entire fanbase is so repulsive

splatoon because i can't stop touching myself to squids

Attached: 1542922069798.png (611x781, 614K)

Other M

The fact that a bunch of mouthbreathers jumped to shit on Smash completely justifies his response.

Ah yes, "the opposition MADE me do it!" response. Liberals BTFO, am I right, fellow conservatards?

Attached: 1533982647297.png (279x240, 7K)

Did they hurt your fe-fes?

Smash Bros.
>game has gone from a fun and silly fanservice party game to "WE'RE A PRESTIGIOUS AND EXCLUSIVE CLUB OF ONLY THE MOST ELITE WHO'S WHO IN GAMING"
>game's head has disappeared up it's own ass where characters who are neither popular or relevant buy would have fun movesets get shunned like lepers
>community is full of the most retarded autistic manchildren who make chris chan look like a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, have zero social skills and think showering is unhealthy
>every game in the series is somehow worse and less playable than the previous one, they always one up themselves by adding in a game mechanic or feature that makes the game slightly more unplayable (like more input lag, short hop input buffers that eat your inputs, shittier online you have to pay for, removing trophies and other collectibles, etc.)
>series hasnt seen any significant gameplay evolution or improvements for almost 20 years and it still plays almost exactly the same
It's time for this shit series to die.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (468x351, 220K)

league or dota

EA sports.

Ruined hockey games for me. 2k was going in the right direction before EA fucked them.

Attached: sweetprince.jpg (372x500, 36K)

Gonna cry, pussy?

Gone home

Final Fantasy 7

WoW.

FF7 is overrated but why you wouldnt go for one of the actually shit ones like XIII or XV is beyond me

World of warcraft. I'd simultaneously save millions of white american males from becoming reclusive incels or trannies.

Leisure Suit Larry 4

Super Smash Bros.

Dawn of War II

Gone Home

Not him, but took FF on the road to 3d perhaps? FFVII was a huge switchup for the franchise

angry meleefag

Real Life

Smash

Oblivion probably. One of my favourite games, but horse armour and the weapon packs and etc on a AAA game, everybody just ate that shit up. Get rid of it and maybe dlc wouldn't be so cancer today, or at least, maybe the cancer would have been delayed

you are a faggot

Smash wins the thread lmao

Undertale.

Skyrim or Dark Souls

Command and conquer 4

I really wish EA could ignore that one and continue the series, but its fucking EA

WOW

Bloodborne

oh boy its another "im gonna call your fav game shit to trigger you" thread

Say goodbye to singleplayer action adventure games.

OP said one game, not an entire series you dipshits

As long as you erase the first one, you erase the whole franchise.

Another screeching incel smash fan detected.

Have sex.

When your entire opinion of a game is based on roster fag threads in Yea Forums

Pong.

Dark Souls.

WoW
maybe we would've gotten wc4

it was a tough call, but i choose king of fighters
not because i hate it, but because i like it
and because i can't find anyone to play with on the regular, nobody else should be able to either

cs source or half life. one ruined multiplayer shooters and the other singleplayer.

The ONLY two things that I can say I like about Smash Bros. are the music and some of the stages (mostly Melee's but a couple of others too)

tf2

>getting butthurt from a comment telling the truth

what a plebbit

are you on ps4?

Best answer

I didn't say Demon's Souls because I think it had quite a lot of style to it.

Minecraft, because that game really cemented that paying for Early Access was an acceptable model and a ton of unfinished games with decent concepts came from that mentality.

Not a diehard fan of either, but how do you think they ruined those genres?

Destiny. Fuck Destiny and Bungie is dead.

Never ever ;_;

cs took shooters in the tactical team based direction with simplified movement and low ttk, and half life paved the way for le cinematic garbage we get so often now.

no, pc
and i don't count the hordes of mexicans filling fightcade etc as people to play with (in the usa)

Five Nights at Freddy's. So easy.

Fortnite
I think it is fun and I've enjoyed it before
but erasing it would erase the EGS shenanigans and sweeney throwing his wallet around

Earthbound

No more shitty spamming faggots Ness and Lucas in Smash
No shitty Undertale

World of Warcraft.

It was the first game that "proved" to the greedy assholes that millions of people were willing to dump a subscription fee into a game that never really had an ending. They spotted people selling rare items for real world money and got the idea to make a store out of it, leading to the absolute shitfest that is current game monetization because they copied Chinese gold farmers when they saw how much items went for. It is, undoubtedly, the game that lead to the current microtransaction landscape.

Depression quest maybe it would make gamer gate never happen

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links

Attached: Angery.png (673x505, 42K)

based

This is true and well.
But the answer is
the game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Attached: 1506320886552.png (504x426, 397K)

This. Earthblreddit """games""" about emotions and transgenders all gone in a single blow

Ah, I get it, the people who are hating on Smash are angry Geno/Waluigi/Doom Guy/Hat Goomba/etc fags who get regularly mocked for having retarded opinions.

Fortnite

>t. Soap lobbyist

This

Virtue's Last Reward. 999 was better standalone

This smash sucks and the base is the most autistic all it takes is some dumb bear for them to shit their diaper and lick boots

WoW

honestly, monster hunter world
as good as it was, i feel like if they just made another iteration of the "classic" formula into a full multiplat, it would have been much better. the QoL would've been inevitable with how the series was going, but keeping the level/monster/cosmetic design the same as 3/4/gen would have been great.
i miss MHO

BASED

The Last Guardian. I loved Ueda's previous games but... 13 years for a broken mess?

Go back to your shithole.

CORRECT CHOICES:

>World of Warcraft
While originally a good game, it ended up killing the MMO genre in a little over 5 years as everyone and their mother tried to copy it, killing off diversity within the genre.

>Team Fortress 2
Mostly for showing Valve that they don't have to try with new releases anymore and can just sell hats. Without the cosmetic microtransactions, Valve would likely still be producing video games today

>Pokemon X/Y
This game selling so well, despite being so lazily made, showed Game Freak that putting in little effort earns them more sales than actually trying (like with B2/W2). They just have to pander to nostalgia-faggotry instead of trying to make a good game and they sell 15 million+.

>Mario Party 9
For ruining the Mario Party formula

>Mario Kart 7
For taking away some of the best retro stages that we'll now never get to see in HD, like Maple Treeway or Waluigi Pinball

>Touhou 13.5
For ruining the Touhou fighters

>FF7
For ruining Square

>Call of Duty 4

Maybe if you don't make a million inane threads about the same shallow game day in day out for years, you wouldn't be fucking despised. KYS

that was half life 2 that paved the way for that

So you're just salty it's popular and good, unlike every other fighting game out there that isn't DBFZ or Tekken. lmao salty FGC cucks.

halo 4, because then halo 5 won't be a thing either

I don't even like fighting games. I don't care less. But there is at most a couple FG threads in a week and a billion shitty smashfag threads. You're just a straight up obnoxious fanbase. I don't even dislike the smash games, they are fun to play with friends. I just don't like the fanbase because they are horrible.

hol up

>For taking away some of the best retro stages that we'll now never get to see in HD
SNES rainbow road and Yoshi circuit want to talk with you

Pong

league of legends, especially if it means destroying MOBAs as a genre

They were shit anyways.

Final Fantasy

Danganronpa V3

World of Warcraft

Tetris or Fifa

No, the actually good alternative is virtue's last reward never existing, it's filled to the brim with the retarded bullshit that lead to zero time dilemma, and 999 works perfectly fine as a stand alone game.

Witcher 3, 7/10 game that set the precedent for every other video game that doesn't have Mario.

The first Kingdomhearts that way you break the chain, and the sequels never follow.

Based

Pong

WoW. I don't hate it, I just want to see what would be different.

dark souls, demon souls get's to stay.

Cathode-ray tube amusement device

Everquest would probably still be a franchise and probably little else would change.

Skyrim

I second that.

super mario bros

You wont anymore cause VA got sexually harrassed

Doom

fight me

>fight me
with someone who just destroyed Doom?
no way

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
so hopefully the sequel and the consequent series would be a worthy successor to melee
Fuck smash niggers
praise meleebros

WoW, FFXIV, EVE, ESO, Fallout 76, Eternal Crusade, Vermintide, Bayonetta, Steel Battlion on Kinect, Brutal Legend, Psychonauts, Grim Fandango, Star Citizen, Matrix Online, Full Throttle, Ride to hell retribution, Nu-Prey, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Skyrim, Fallout 4, fallout brotherhood of steel, Fallout new California, fallout the frontier, fallout van buren, greedfall, surge 2, cyberpunk 2077

Attached: 7EFED9FC-1C1F-4885-90C9-3AC4BA158A18.jpg (800x435, 86K)

>one game

Attached: 1540375633874.png (684x529, 134K)

Tf2

Undertale so I can fanboy mother in peace

Warcraft 3 so Dota would never exist and moba fags wouldn't ruin PC gaming

>meleefag thinking he gets to be off the hook when smashfags are being made fun of

Attached: he plays smash competitively.png (520x466, 124K)

Assuming I go back in time and prevent it from ever exisiting, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. That game has single handedly ruined multiplayer shooters for me, causing everyone to wanna make battle royale bullshit, and is what caused Fortnite BR to become a big deal and further ruin all games. Even when I go to try to play other games, it's full of shitty Fortnite kids who only want to play the game as if they're playing Fortnite.

Bannerlord once it is released :)

Attached: 1566299326849.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

Can I keep my copy or my memories? I choose Bloodborne.

Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world.
I personally buy copies I find for cheap and burn them in my backyard.
With the release of the symphonia 1+2 a couple years back this has made my task much more difficult and almost sacrilege

based

No, it's normal people sick of hearing you spastics praddle on and on day in and day out about what dlc characters are gonna get in or whatever. Even your own post is literally exactly what im talking about. No one in the world cares about smash that much bro.

Banjo Threeie

Holy crap

tennis for two

PlanetSide 2

Rather than erase the game, I wish Halo had been released the way it was planned before the move to Xbawks: third-person, persistent open-world, team co-op multiplayer, for PC&Mac.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSq-Jd5c73I

Undertale.

VTM:B

>t. seething

Yet another example, thanks user.

One game's erasure would have the greatest impact of all. Erase almost any game, you barely touch anything outside of vidya market. Erase Ken Thompson's Space Travel, the whole computer industry in the last four decades would be completely different. Because it is the reason why Unix was invented.

League of legends. If they weren't around then HoN would have been the mainstream moba and all the gay weeb shitty mechanics in league would never have existed

You hate Todd Howard and Tim Schafer?

Fortnite. Is this even a question?

Id say wow, just for the backlash it would cause

Attached: 1506880696482.gif (257x200, 460K)

This is the correct answer