Play Japanese game

>play Japanese game
>it's fun, the girls are cute, and there's no identity politics
Thanks, Japanese game.

Attached: sketch-1566924594899.png (1080x1274, 1.16M)

>there's no identity politics
there is, however, its culturally bound and requires one to have an understanding of southeast asian history and culture to properly understand

Wow, nice censorship shorts under her skirt, I should be able to see her panties clinging to her vulva like a sheet of plastic wrap

>not spats
disgusting

>>it's fun, the girls are cute, and there's no identity politics
It's the only reason I still play videogames. Gave up on western garbage 19 years ago.

>south east

Wrong

Attached: image.jpg (800x1136, 144K)

fine, greater east asia

haha yeah

Attached: DAA87305-5D56-4D28-8D7C-13440E6CBB0D.png (1334x750, 3.41M)

>there's no identity politics
There is. Their culture is just different so you don't notice it, or you just want to feel superior so you ignore them.

>no identity politics
There's a disgusting trap in the game tho, I'm glad he died.

qualify your statement without avatarposting aoi

maybe sheath your katana there, sport

>completely missing the point
he the big gay lol wuts up with le SJW propaganda

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

nice pit

how is anything he said wrong? he literally just said that cultural differences bring about different political messages and movements

The whole point of this arc is that being gay or just liking feminine things doesn't define one's oen identity, that's the reason tumblrinas hate it. Same with Naoto and gender. It's the opposite of identity politics

pretty much this. Although I must admit, it's way more subtle than in western games

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.03 - 13.16.29.82.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

It's ok when Japan does it

Attached: 1558699738676.jpg (1008x1408, 145K)

It's true though?
Phoenix Wright is based off of the Japanese Judicial system being "Guilty before proven innocent" which lead to a bunch of innocent people being incarcerated for no reason. It was a protest game in that sense.

Danganronpa is based off of the writer's views of japanese politics and where the country is headed, as Japan is very focused on overworking students to be talented and very good at school or they literally can't live their lives.
Which is why the events of Danganronpa happen.

You're right. Questioning gender roles in depth, and how men and women are treated differently creating a desire for people to find acceptance outside of what society expects for them isn't identity politics.
B-cups are identity politics.

there is at least 1 (one) tranny in every jap thing i watched/played/read
nobody talks about this
im guessing people are to obsessed with 2077 to care

>eastern game has women talking about how women are treated like shit in japanese society
>Yea Forums chimps out because they think its localization and it ruins their narrative of Japan being a politics-free paradise

Attached: 13769633090358.png (299x208, 64K)

So not understanding the culture means that Japanese games aren't political now?

Like give me a break. Most games even Japanese games are political, you just don't understand the political output due to the difference in culture.

You made a baseless statement first. You didn't give a single example you just asserted that what you said was true in
Qualify that statement more than, 'beyond your comprehension'

You can't be this retarded. DMT and Persona are the embodiment of political. Persona 5 literally calls out to Japanese Youth.

>japan
>south east asian
jesus christ, get a load of this fucking tard

Attached: 1541286412712.jpg (377x269, 40K)

They aren't considered popular political because Japanese don't shove it down your throat like western devs do. Subtle isnt in a western devs vocabulary.

Yes they do.
You're just too disconnected from the culture to understand it.

It would be more accurate to say japanese politics are much less annoying, for instance if one of your party members is an actual homosexual you don't get drivel how you should respect them or you're a bigot you get a silly or actually interesting character that happens to be gay.

Persona 5?
Literally every Kiseki game?
Utawarerumono?
Final Fantasy?

Not political?

>you don't get drivel how you should respect them or you're a bigot
That has never happened, ever.

Japanese games have politics, but they are always commenting on the state of society instead of being self-congratulatory preaching. It's "here's how we think things are right now, think about it" and not "here's what we think, and you should think the same". And that makes a big difference.

Attached: 1486572999291.png (219x346, 90K)

Ugh. Japanese games are political. The issue is with you Americans is that the politics outside of America is not as annoying and ridiculous as it is in your country.

The political effect is different in games not made by Westerners.

>Persona 5?
>adults are all evil! a handful of autistic teeangers should run the show
yeah, great politics

>he didn't finish the game

This but unironically

>borderlands

>constant mentions about how women are treated like second-class citizens

Did you not actually play the game?

Too bad the gameplay, visuals, and audio all suck.

>play Japanese game
>wow the girls are cute
>the gameplay is shit, it's complete absolute dogshit
EVERY
TIME

Attached: 1541372276928.jpg (2448x3264, 1.14M)

I want to breed makangos with Sonia

You didn't play the game. We get it.

>playing games for the gameplay

Attached: 1402792900923.jpg (190x190, 4K)

That's still never.

>playing games for anything but the gameplay
the mark of a true (gamer)

Attached: 1546132194991.jpg (1224x1632, 287K)

>regurgitating memes instead of thinking for yourself

Attached: AC738A32-3DD4-423A-BECF-3F832B386968.png (1334x750, 2.83M)

>all the fags in this thread pretending politics and identity politics are the same

there is nothing more important than cute girls. cringe

Attached: 1402961579240.png (500x495, 248K)

Is Danganronpa worth playing?
What makes it good?

>play japanese game
>have to get some western pervert to uncensor it
Cucked coming and going.

This
In japan, homos and crossdressing are a quintaessential, basic as fuck staple of humor. I can't think of a single japanese media that at one point didn't have a guy dressing as a girl that was basically the whole joke.

Think Gaki no Tsukai, they always have the ugly ass Hamada going as a woman, and you would be a retard to think it has any political or social connotations like they do in the west. Its just a "fagot man=funny clown, lol"

And the besg part? The homos of japan actually embrace it and don't flip their shit out with retarded demands

identity politics on Yea Forums means "politics that annoy me"

Yes. Yes.
All politics are identity politics

>Politics about gender roles and cultural expectations aren't identity politics
>Identity politics are when I can't jerk off as easily

>Be tranny
>See this
>Be fine with cute girls and not having identity politics in games
>Big think on which nip game to play because seen this
>Pick Pokemon Red
>See prof Oak
>Feelslikehome.jpg
>He asks the question
>How_could_he_do_this_to_me.gif
>Cry uncontrollably
>Rant on twitter about how game freak is transphobic

>The homos of japan actually embrace it
Yeah, I'm sure spending your life playing the clown for money because society sees you as an animal and not another humna being isn't coping. I'm sure they just love it, just like everyone on Yea Forums loves the constant white people jokes.

Attached: 1458776306078.jpg (2016x3000, 318K)

t. guy who cries about western "movie games"

Hardgay sure loved his role. He only had to drop it after he was caught with his girlfriend by paparazi.

>no identity politics
>posts a girl from a game where there's a trap

Attached: 1461721922247.gif (379x440, 140K)

It's a worse version of Ace Attorney, an actually good series.
Play that instead if you haven't.

>not actually gay guy loved playing a comedic gay guy for money
what a shock

Danganronpa has the cutest girls!

Attached: __fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_tmrn__804469d4786a1e94f421d8f9def8a7a8.jpg (620x681, 211K)

That's because he wasn't gay and just used flamboyant stereotypes for humor.
You have the brain power of a kitchen sponge.

Thats because they know how to make it entertaining and don't do it at the expense of their creation.

Best girl (male).

>just cause 2
I assume we're just randomly shouting out our favorite game titles now.

Why would a trap be identity politics? It's a trap, not a tranny

you never heard of being a white monkey in china? i hear it pays pretty well

>Play Japanese game.
>Zeon wins the one year war.
UGH
what could have been.

Attached: 1565667557614.png (257x182, 34K)

>gender dysphoria is different when they actually look like a girl

faggot! frills > rest

Nobody seriously thought Hardgay wasn't just a character, right? Japan surely isn't that clueless.

S. Kanji
>"Hello, I'm the gay doubts inside you"
Kanji
>"Hmmm. The weird stuff lately DID made me sort of question my identity what with my unmanly hobbies. I know you're in there, but I'll take a chill pill for now"

Ideologues:
>"but gay doubts mean you're gay in denial"

Attached: state-enforced-homosexuality-27365795.png (500x536, 153K)

The only difference between hardgay an any homosexual is nothing at all.
It's only western homos who can't have fun with who they are. You cock-knockers would criticise the village people if they came out today.

To be fair, have you seen how angry people get if you claim flat/cow size is the best?
Threads have burned over it, so it's clearly a very personal thing.

>Gender roles and gender identity isn't identity politics
You make Schlitzie look like a Rhodes Scholar.

>gender dysphoria
>characters just pretends to be a girl to have an easier time and to avoid being bullied
>not gay
>doesn't think of himself as a girl

>The only difference between hardgay an any homosexual is nothing at all.
except liking dick doesn't mean you're a pride parade degenerate. nobody likes having to be a cartoon character if they aren't being paid for it

Borderlands was mediocre and dull, while 2 and TPS are full on reddit (TPS especially being pozzed hardcore)

those legs dont properly connect to the torso and it's very unsettling

>being an incel

Sad!

>I can't think of a single japanese media that at one point didn't have a guy dressing as a girl that was basically the whole joke.
>Its just a "fagot man=funny clown, lol"
What amazes me is that they get away with it, even in the west. It's the one "problematic" aspect of Japanese humor that for some reason gets a free pass from everyone.

Attached: ffxiv 2014-08-16 07-59-49-81.png (1364x768, 1.34M)

t. hungry for cocks

>All the western Asians should just kill themselves.
>Especially the near western Asians and the farther western Asians with communist tendencies.

What does Japanese game means by that?

It's the same as any wrestling personality. You'll get fans who it's hard to trell if they're keeping character like their idols or are acutally mentally ill.

>What amazes me is that they get away with it, even in the west.
>they get away with it
Tell that to Sony West

But they are.

Unironically the memes

So you’re retarded

>You cock-knockers would criticise the village people if they came out today.
Sure. Which is why a literal gay black dude who dresses in flamboyant cowboy suits just broke the record for most weeks as the number one single in the world.

And what does that have to do with disco music?

Did you fail the SATs for lack of reading comprehension?

>gay black dude
He's a nigger

>Deflection instead of an answer
literal NPC

this thread is ruined, shut it down

Attached: 1559683201186.gif (498x280, 642K)

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>esoteric identity politics

Attached: whitepower.gif (478x482, 765K)

You're missing what peoplr mean when they say something "isn't about politics". They don't mean it doesn't discuss ideas (which may be very, very political) but rather that it doesn't attack the enemies of The Cathedral.

>Hina isn't real

Attached: virgin scream.png (909x763, 516K)

she wouldn't want you even if she were real faggot

Image being a man and "cuteness" is a desirable feature in the media you consume

I don't know, Hina has some pretty bad taste.

The girls. Some of the boys too, but mostly the girls. Once the girls rope you in, you'll want to it play the series just for Monokuma, the most based character in the entire thing.

A rich nigger.

If you purposely ignore media because "it's not for you" you just hurt your self.

>most based character
>nit Byakuya
Plebian.