Why do so few games feature playable beast races/characters?

Why do so few games feature playable beast races/characters?

Attached: 5._pantera_female.png (872x983, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUTA68ubCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=HNSBIMLs96M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because furryfaggots are disgusting

Go back to 2007.

its just a human with pointy ears user, there is nothing "beastly" about this character, i think the only game that tried to make one was GW with the charr race

This plus waifufags wont play monsters

Yiff in hell, furfag

Hrmmm...

Attached: y2o7Bed.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

fpbp
also this that's basically a fucking catgirl

yes and?

I'd play the hell out of them if they weren't MMO exclusive. Only single player RPG that actually does this is TES.

spotted

Attached: 5df14bbac9dbe1f08f52158b34ce873a.jpg (1199x1199, 149K)

based fpbp
go back to your echo chamber safespace where furries tell you that being a furry is normal, faggot

Hard to model individual armour sets for.

Charr are literally monsters, and 90% of charr players are waifufags.

Attached: 1487388721456.jpg (938x1222, 342K)

>spotted
what ?
you dont know how it is different little zoomer ?
every catgirl is a beast for you ?

Attached: charr.jpg (1024x659, 111K)

>no mmo with 4-armed player races

Fortnite of all fucking games is doing a surprisingly decent job with skins.

Also, what a pity that this is wasted on an MMO that failed in multiple regions.

Having the Charr playable in GW2 was such a retarded idea, at least having them allied with humans.
>sorry about the genocide, we're cool now right?

>I've never completed EoTN and so I don't understand shit about why Charr are where they are now
Pottery

It's been a long time but I remember it being a shitty retcon.

Except those guys looked completely retarded. It's like they were trying to throw every single identifier for a beast race into a single example. You got shit posture, weird hunchback proportions on top of tiny chicken legs complete with giant talons, horns coming out of everything, a stupid face, and dumb floppy ears dangling beneath they're jaws. They're just So Fucking Ugly!

i never understood that too...they fucking deleted the human race out of a continent and all of a sudden everyone is cool because they got their land back, prince rurik didnt die for this

Attached: rurik.png (415x506, 279K)

Partially because of retards like this that let furfags live rent freeAnother answer is because of modeling
gear sets if they intend on giving them unique physical features like digitgrade legs, tails (especially if they’re customizable), horns (probably a clipping nightmare for some headgear), etc.

yeah...because they are monsters, they are not suposed to be cute human like creatures with pointy ears, they would fucking kill you on sight, thats what make em a good designed race oposed to this 90% trash cat girls you see all the time

>push an invading force back so hard their king an-heroes his entire kingdom
>somehow it's the charr's fault
Nah.

We're cool with germans and it wasn't even that long ago.

fpbp

It really was. Even worse how in EotN they outright label North of the Wall as "CHARR HOMELANDS" and backpedal so hard to justify their continued occupation of Ascalon.
at least the Asura were somewhat charming, even if their technobabble and superiority complexes did sometimes get grating

>charrs attack ascalon city
>Aldebern blows up the entire region
>charrs attack Orr
>Khilbron sinks the entire kingdom
humans lol

Attached: Guild Wars 2 07.31.2017 - 23.48.58.02_1.jpg (681x888, 472K)

>first post in the thread
>also the best post in the thread
nice
check this 6

Attached: check.jpg (640x451, 54K)

>>charrs attack ascalon city
>>Aldebern blows up the entire region

Did you even play GW1? The Charr fucking nuked Ascalon, wiping out most of it's population and turning the landscape into a barren wasteland, after Rurik led most of the remainder over the Shiverpeaks the king had no recourse but to go out cower, fighting, or make the Charr pay ina blaze of glory.

Cause asian buggmen only care about garbage super-models in bikinis as their momorpeger characters.

Notice I said Ascalon city, as a reference to the foefire and not the searing.

Attached: Capture.png (1373x45, 7K)

>only being attracted to humans
Yikes.

Also said
>blows up entire region

Normalfags are afraid of exotic things in fantasy worlds.

Also, no muzzle = dogshit.

Attached: 1426377670969.gif (245x300, 744K)

>the entire region
>implying there was anything worth preserving outside or inside of the city after that
Everything was wasteland, Ascalon City included.

>no beast races in most mmos
>no robot race in any mmo besides deadstar
>no alien race in any mmo
>no skeleton race in any mmo

Also every single time I had a beast race player they were a bro who was great at the game. Hrothgar in FFXIV and (back when I played) Tauren+Pandas in WoW were always superb.

Attached: 1551557948834.png (471x258, 90K)

I like sindoll and cervina7, but fuck furryfaggots

> so few
wrong

Give me an MMO with proper lizardmen and I'll be a fucking whale and keep it afloat forever.

Attached: Races-lizardfolk[1].jpg (433x600, 49K)

>is a furry faggot
>hates furry faggots
Uhh...

Attached: 1534518035763.gif (500x367, 1.53M)

Ancient wisdom time - the line between a furry and a furfag is in their vocality in defending their shit. A furry might accept he is deviant and has a mere fetish, a furfag will take it as an attack on his very existence to question his perversion.

I thought the line was if you had a fursuit or fursona?

That's a bit mor elike the point of no return and the point of no redemption respectively. By the time someone buys a suit they've probably taken it far too close to heart anyway and gone full blown furfag like that ICP guy's daughter.

Just apply the same concept you do to weaboos that you would with furfags. Furfags make their “thing” apart of their greater identity and make it known to everyone how much they are into it and are extremely obnoxious about it. Legitimate weaboos are the same way, they’re autistic about their “thing” and make it apart of who they are and sometimes take it so far as to even believe that they understand everything about a culture just through watching Chinese cartoons.
There’s a difference between liking something and making it apart of who you are.

>ICP are furfags
What the actual fuck?

they're not popular compared to human races

Attached: 1553128632969.jpg (786x876, 93K)

Count Dankula covers it pretty soundly
youtube.com/watch?v=HUTA68ubCcI
Or the original if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=HNSBIMLs96M

It's a cicus alright

>mmo
if you can even call it that
i'm convinced it was just one big elaborate scam

you mean a very small portion of them are i have not seen a juggalo since at least 2005 and not once did i see one wear a fursuit.

It requires high IQ to do them properly.
Most of the devs are just too brainlets to handle that.

These bunnies from FF12 are practically chicks with rabbit ears. So not a proper beast race and it is a good thing.

Based.

oh shit how will they ever recover from this?!

Japanese devs know how to make beast races properly.

Attached: AnhesArt-1125915460069937155-20190508_030858-img1.jpg (1120x630, 93K)

yes

Attached: n7lfxan6b6831.png (578x867, 940K)

this is just bara furshit if this was made the exact same way by a westerner it would be shit on.

Hrothgar aren't for you, fagboi.

Attached: D2a7WvEUcAAe5s5.png (800x800, 850K)

It wouldn't.
It was a different time when no one knew what furry is so animal man would be just that. A cool animal person who can also use tools just like any other human and look badass while at that.
The thing that was different was people's minds. No one associated it with sexual deviants and sex.

and they shouldn't nowadays either. furries living rent free inside the head of everyone on the internet doesn't stop stuff like children's books or disney movies from being made, because nobody rational sees an anthro character in media and thinks immediately of a bunch of autists wearing fursuits and gets mad about it.

EQ, EQ2, EQP99.

Because you can't recycle armor if you deviate from a human form. It's literally budget or corner cutting usually. Next question.

kys furfag. people like you and backlash to your sickness is why we have trump

this.
Iksar best lizards

The constant reminder of furries anytime beast races or or some animal person is involved reminds me of the whole pre-release Cataclysm situation with the Worgen.
>Reveals alpha models
>REEEE THEY’RE TOO FURRY PLEAESE BLIZZARD FIX THIS
>Changes the models to look hideous when they’re released
>REEE BLIZZARD THEY’RE STILL TOO FURRY FIX IT
>Almost a decade later and they get clean looking proper models
>ITS TOO FURRY BLIZZARD CHANGE IT AGAIN NOW!
There’s no winning with retards that can only screech about furries when beast races or animal people are involved since it’s easier to just be outraged by something, especially the lowest hanging fruit of the Internet known as the furries.

Sure user, I totally believe you're not a furfag.

I think the original worgen looked badass.
I wish they kept them.

Well everyone else didn’t, they autistically screeched about them being too furry when they looked more wolf-like in alpha. So they appealed to the tards and gave shit in return.