JUST ENJOY YOUR FUCKING GAMES WITHOUT CONSOLEWAR SHITPOSTING, YOU FUCKING 3RD WORLDER CUNTS...

JUST ENJOY YOUR FUCKING GAMES WITHOUT CONSOLEWAR SHITPOSTING, YOU FUCKING 3RD WORLDER CUNTS. THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN SUCKING DICK TO A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND PRETEND YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE.

Attached: 1559251454392.png (400x416, 156K)

t. centrist bugman

yup, they mad

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

based

unironically (I must stress this part because irony and sarcasm are the lowest form of comedy) based

Most of the users here are literally 16 and don't have jobs, of course they're going to defend the only console their parents got them.

People have been saying this on Yea Forums for over a decade. It will never end, so shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride faggot.

Attached: 1541989639901.gif (480x270, 1022K)

>"b-b-b-ut PC master race!"
>"b-b-b-but Nintendo does actual gaems, fuck cinematic experiences!"
>"b-b-b-b-b-b-but PS4 is the man thinking console, Sony always win babyyy!"

>no mentions to Xbox

>Implying consolewars are done by poorfags and not idorts just having fun

lmao, cope

They pretty much became pseudo-mustards this gen

Who?

>complains about console wars
>posts le console war man

Attached: 1554062465840.png (365x311, 258K)

nobody mentions Xbox, not even Xbox players (if such a thing exists)

he already said PC master race

cringe and nintendopilled

You don’t have to call your own anglo countrymen third worlders, OP. You can always strive to be better.

>consolewars are done by poorfags
Correct!

What’s an xbox?

Ninties are the one who keep doing consolewar posting Astral Chains metacritic shit instead of talking about the game. What the fuck are you talking about?
>3rd worlders
>obssessed with americans
Uh.

Attached: 1555972587786.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Attached: 21321321214214321321321.png (938x714, 274K)

>complain about how its going to run like shit on the switch
>get called a snoy and told to cope even though I'm going to get to play it 3 days before them

Attached: 1360870010174.jpg (490x386, 85K)

>watched let's play an pretend to play the game
Worst part is zoomers unironically think they DON'T NEED to play the game once they watched the Let's Play.
This. I even use my own switch screenshots to talk about DQXI Quality and got called "SNOY". Same happen when I complained about Fullbody censorship. They called me Nintie.

99% of the time they don't give a fuck about consolewarfaggotry, desu

Attached: 1551313827094.jpg (540x558, 34K)

Videogame consumers are extremely insecure manchildren that found their whole identity on their favourite corporation and brands.
You'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get rational, unbiased adultlike discussions in any gaming comunity ever.
Never ever.

>Fuck your new game!
>S-Switch port when tho?

Attached: Who could it be.png (808x805, 180K)

>3rd worlder and proud
Fuck off, zoomer.

There were console wars on the internet before you were born and they will continue to exist for as long as there are consoles and internet.

>sony having actual games ever

lmao

the PSX/PS2 had tons of third party support. sony's always been shitter

Cope. PC has nothing but ASSFAGGOTS and RTS games that literally nobody wants to play. Nintendo's just been rehashing Mario and Zelda since the 80s.

Ironic when all your games are hand-me-downs from better platforms.

Attached: Make, play, discover for food.jpg (1237x832, 86K)