Let's have a 3H's thread where we don't sperg over whether Edelgard was right or not

Let's have a 3H's thread where we don't sperg over whether Edelgard was right or not.
Posting best girl.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pikapika_hoppe__e2c641bdbccbf969c (1375x1423, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/learned-spells/
twitter.com/Kawells00/status/1166005094686396416
youtube.com/watch?v=OX6tBec2H6k
youtube.com/watch?v=v7c0CD3NoUk
files.catbox.moe/luuby9.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Yea Forums, which is the best option?
>Making a healer into your dancer
>Slapping dancer on your sword unit and making them into a top tier dodge tank
>Making ur waifu/husbando your dancer?

Attached: 1566767011382.gif (600x412, 2.75M)

Making Flayn your dancer because she's a fucking shitter

SHE DOESNT CUT HER HAIR YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

So option 1?

Ingrid needs so much babying to be worth a damn with her non-existent str that if I ever play the other paths I'll make her a dancer next time.

Also an ugly mess after the time skip, so maybe better to just bench.

>You can compress this much hair into that small a bun.
Stop bullying my cute short haired wife.

Attached: 1566769202657.jpg (1000x1414, 960K)

Ingrid gets Lion and Pally promote fixed her if she’s too str screwed early on

Yes but the other two options are valid as well.

Dimitri is best boy. There are other good boys as well, but he is by far the best.

>not allowed to replenish battalion ranks between enbarr and the throne room

Attached: 1566788610779.png (512x512, 125K)

They all have their pros and cons. Another option is just slapping it on a character who got cursed level ups.

Making your lord a dancer is the best option. They can dance and fuck shit up.

Is there any reason why Hilda is not recluitable in BE? With the church guys it makes sense but with Hilda is flat out puzzling sinse in every other route you can do it

Flayn's a good choice if you can't decide on anyone else because at the very least it gives her a niche.
Sword Avo is incredibly nice, but remember if a unit is fighting, it isn't dancing and I don't think I can possibly overstate how useful dance is.
Personally, I think Dorothea is the best dancer, overall good mag and spd as well as natural talent for swords. Give her a Levin Sword+ and she essentially has Thoron equipped with the avoid bonus. She also gets Hexblade which hits like a fucking truck, especially if you get fiendish blow. Might be a reason dancer keeps her as default costume post-skip.

If you do decide to use it just for Sword Avoid, then your only option is the Opera Co. Volunteers, which does dance up to 4 people, but it's a once per stage.

made for Dimitri

Attached: 3254820 - Dimitri_Alexandre_Blaiddyd Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem__Three_Houses Ingrid_Brandl_Galatea kah (1236x896, 1.11M)

She hates Edelgard

I want to Sothis to stare at me in disgust while I rub my dick on her feet!

Attached: 1566091331822.png (686x620, 334K)

She knows Edelgard is a crazy bitch and has been calling her on her shit for half the pretimeskip and saying she is acting weird. Hilda is based as fuck.

Attached: 1566324495985.jpg (480x561, 126K)

If you don't side with Edelgard, she has no problems with you.

Did Dimitri ever find out what happened to Edelgard? If he did find out how would he react?

>Did Dimitri ever find out what happened to Edelgard?

no idea

>If he did find out how would he react?

he would go mad again most likely

I love her timeskip armor design. Great unit too. Unfortunately a little boring compared to the rest of the cast.

>Strategy game thread
>"let's be sensible guys!"
>posts anime girl

Attached: disgust.jpg (256x287, 17K)

This is what it feels like for Lysithea to warp a Barabossa halfway across the map using the Gloucster relic

Attached: 1566613267205.png (252x506, 133K)

I gave her a Levin sword and she became op immediately.

Does Edelgard actually wear shorts? I thought it was a skirt.

No. He probably would have found out if left on his own and no war happened. He was looking into the tragedy of Duscur and had a lead on Thales in BL route. He just goes fucking crazy before he can do much of anything.

Would he still want to dash Edelgard's head across the stones?

Wyverns > Pegasuses

Hilda hates crazes tyrants.

>Raphael/Ignatz log
>Give Thyrsus to Lorenz, in the top right corner.
>Have somenoe stride the top right corner
>Have Hanneman rally Lorenz
>Have Lorenz kill the mage next to the boss
>Have Lysithea warp someone next to the boss, preferably a strong unit like dimitri
Have Dimitri kill boss.
WOW THANKS PROFESSOR THE MERCHANTS ARE SAVED

She almost soloed the final map inmy blue lions run

It's not like that excuses why he's mad at her in the first place.
>oh poor Edelgard, you were experimented
>now I'm totally ok with what Cornelia, therefore you by extension, have done to my country

Make her a Brigand first. It helps push her Str up while also giving her the tools to get into a good Advanced tier class.
Mine fell behind a bit in Str, but she still gets the job done.

Attached: Ingrid.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>ywn have a gf
>ywn have a racist gf who initially belittles you for your tanned complexion but grows to love you regardless

I didnt find that paralogue to be too hard so long as you have cavalry or assassins

>Fuck anime girls
>Posts anime guy with a boyfriend

he would still go mad over the realization of her beef with her being based on lies and misinformation and how that prevented him of attemping to give closure to their issues before everything went to shit

I honestly thought the support where she strings up nooses on every single tree on campus was a bit much. What was ISIS even going for here?

Depends on your route.
Obviously making Flayn a dancer in BE is a big fuckup, but otherwise she is always a top contender.
As a BE player though, I've found that Dorothea is a goddamn trap option. Her backstory, stats and even her talents point at her as being a lock for the dancer and in fact, if this game had fixed classes she'd probably be one, but the truth is that she's wasted as a Dancer. Her spell list is too good to have her ever do something that isn't blowing shitters into dust, and Gremory lets her do that much better than anything else.
I ended up making Linhardt the dancer since he'd often end up passing turn otherwise if someone didn't need to get Physiced or Strided - he wasn't BAD, everyone else was just better at killing, even Bernie. If you are benching Linhardt or are just interested in killing more shit, Petra's also a good candidate for the Sword Avoid.
The last option is giving it to somebody who absolutely can't do much else, most probably someone with noodle arms. I see a lot of Bernie, Mercedes and Ignatz dancers of all things as a result.

Go away, Rhea! Sothis is MY mommy!

Attached: 1566086080237.jpg (809x1106, 96K)

I kinda meant if he found out just before the FE reveal or something, obviously by the timeskip El had already done too much shit for Dimitri to just be like 'yeah we're cool'. Though after calming down from his Punished phase, Dimitri did seem willing to accept Edelgard again after we beat her.

Attached: 1566615306891.jpg (1575x1975, 225K)

But he literally friendzones her.

>boyfriend
imagine not knowing what having an eternal bro feels like

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I made her a wyvern rider from 20 to 30 while O waited for falcon knight and she is pretty strong for me. It does take some work and lots of direct teaching to get her proficiencies in time.

Looks like dragon heart is back on the menu boys

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

He didn't have beef with her before she was revealed the flame emperor.
Nevermind the duscur massacre, she had been doping a ton of shit including a couple of attempted murders on him.

their last words were probably "no homo"

Incorrect, but still based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-215021_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 385K)

>t including a couple of attempted murders on him.
Wasn't it only one?

Dimitri literally friendzones everyone at first

Beginning of the game and the holy tomb.

Do her supports she pretends to be a dumb Stacy to feel people out

Holy based.

Mercedes is a really good nuke though, you just have to push her into mage asap for the better growths.

Attached: 1566788610781.png (333x613, 318K)

Nigga just take a screenshots there is a literal button for it.

no but he had it with the Flame Emperor which went straight to Edel once she revealed herself, logic be damned

Is the holy tomb really an attempt at murdering him? It seemed more like an attempt to steal the most sacred relics from the Church as a show of power.

It's not mine.

Scarwd of posting the rest?

Everytime someone posts stats it makes me realise how blessed my units must be even factoring out the few stat boosters I've used.

>Try to do this.
>No Judith
Shit sorter

>It does take some work and lots of direct teaching to get her proficiencies in time.
>Ingrid gets Lion and Pally promote fixed her if she’s too str screwed early on
>Make her a Brigand first. It helps push her Str up while also giving her the tools to get into a good Advanced tier class.

Appreciate the advice, though this is reminding me why I hate this game's class system. It's a chore taking anyone through class detours that they don't naturally lean towards. I used to love reclassing stuff for fun or picking up skills in the past couple games, but this one I keep sticking to whatever the game naturally guides the units into. Raising skills from scratch or god forbid they're weak in is such an annoying grind. Granted being so easy also makes picking up skills usually feel unnecessary since your units get strong enough most of the time, unless it's somebody who specifically falls behind like my Ingrid kept doing.

>show of power
They were stealing crests to make more monsters.

All I want is more fishing Byleth

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_vento__2003aa00e (1242x836, 110K)

Well that too, but the point is the tomb raid wasn't ever intended to be an attempt at Dimitri's life.

If you are doing bad shit then attempt to murder someone, yes, it counts as a murder attempt.

Honestly Brigand wasn't has hard as it sounds to get into, and I was able to push her into Wyvern more easily after because of the axe training.
Now, some units are truly a pain to swap around in (fuck master classes being mostly mounted)

Maybe

Attached: 1562908741895.jpg (480x602, 77K)

It's better that you have to put in some resources to go through classes instead of just loading everyone up with the good stuff without thought. Sometimes the game guides you into bad classes for a specific character too.

Oh, right, yeah I doubt Edelgard cared about him until he went full boar.

>Nadar's eyes are yellow
>Judith's eyes are blue
>Claude's eyes are green
Guys I think I'm on to something

Attached: 1566746428813.png (739x600, 391K)

Ingrid naturally leans into riding though. Brigand is a bit of a leap for her yeah but it’s not like she has a defeciency in it

[Epic Latin opera intensifies]

I don't really give a shit about whether my Dearest Empress El is wrong or not. I'm just glad that I get to side with an actual conqueror and fuck her in our private times.

> Golden Deer girls will never ask you if they can use your thighs to tub their heads against

Attached: __byleth_lorentz_hermann_gloucester_hilda_valentine_goneril_byleth_lysithea_von_ordelia_and_etc_fire (390x1099, 146K)

I love Gilbert's design.

Attached: gilbert.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Why does he need a scarf

He must be Deacon.

Her misguided objectives don't make it as fun as it could have been for me. I want to join someone like Walhart.

Based

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ryein__57faa8960 (2000x2200, 464K)

>Posting best girl
you didn't post Hilda or Annette

Attached: ECtFLBpU8AEDxfE.jpg (930x1500, 174K)

>de phonepost
>de tumbler

HIL
DA
HIL
DA

You mean Marianne or Annette

Attached: D5VswYpWsAAfJF3.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

STOP THIS URBAN LEGEND

HILDA IS RECRUITABLE AS BLACK EAGLE, YOU JUST NEED TO DO SO THROUGH SUPPORTS NEAR THE END OF THE YEAR

SHE IS NOT AN ATTENDANT

And here is best boy

Attached: Ashe_Portrait_5_Years.png (256x256, 38K)

I don't care since I'm not a moralfaggot, I just love my wife El and her aggressiveness.
>choose Black Eagles first
>recruit Lysithea, Hanneman, and Manuela since they don't really feel out of place in Crimson Flower route and they're the few characters that has support conversations with Edelgard outside of BE house
>conquer
>kill everyone
>marry Edelgard
>fuck her
It was worth it for me, although I will never do it again since I actually now know BL and GD students.

EDELGARD DID NOTHING WRONG

Hey its ypu from the fe6 thread

The problem I had is the attempt they made at putting morals into the conquering bro.

>dislike her type IRL
>grows on me and end up liking her a lot
It helps that she's a beast on battlefield.

Attached: Hilda carries the team.jpg (1450x2048, 250K)

Because the game is not just black and white.

Can you recruit her and go Crimson flower though?

The only person who leaves after being recruited is Flayn.

If a story is going to try and justify the conquering of a land it needs to be done right or not at all.

Ashe is a cinnamon roll, but good lord do I wish he was a bit stronger. Going Brigand or Cav might have been the better choice for the intermediate class.

Ingrid!

Attached: 1566863236526.png (1280x720, 713K)

Post proof.

DELETE THIS

Cursed

STA
CY
STA
CY

Attached: 1566595894462.jpg (1500x842, 158K)

These cgs are so bad what were they thinking

I made him a wyvern and he's got good stats all around.

Brehs, what returning classes would you love to see as DLC Master Classes in 3H? It might not be a thing, but I'd love to see Kishi Knights not sucking dick.

Hilda does anal for free.

Dark flyer so Ingrid can put her magic stat to good use. I don't even want galeforce.

>dancer on sword unit
An actual waste. Dancers have shit growth so unless you're going for some cheeky end game build, you'll cripple your swordmaster.

My best dancer was a reason focused Dorothea. She could drop a meteor from halfway across the map to finish someone off if needed and had psychic to heal if my healer was tapped out.

Why must these always be so vague.

I can see there being a sword/brawling class as a few characters are good in both. Baron NEEDS to happen.

I don't know if I'm ready for Catherine to be even more OP.

Baron, I just want a magic armor unit.

I was completely shocked when I realized Falcon Knights didn't have magic access. No magic flyer feels like a missed opportunity.

I don't really mind the game's "justification" of my wife Edelgard to wage war across Fodlan and I know she's not 100% right. Like I said, this is the first FE game that allows me to join the invading faction and fuck a hot ambition-driven Empress at the same time so I still enjoyed Crimson Flower route.

>Why must these always be so vague.
I don't know. I actually really like it, it's just the choices make no fucking sense and feel like you're doing some RNG bullshit.
>"Thanks for everything"
>"You look well"
>"Cats"
How the fuck am I supposed to know who will like this?

Attached: 1566595802925.webm (1280x720, 468K)

I decided to forego a dancer to put sword avoid on one of my Falcon Knights. Honestly don't regret it.

You could always just take the sword avoid skill and just not have them be the actual dancer class. It's not like dancing is too important outside of activating alert stance.

Magic flier seems way too op for this game.

Likable allies you fool.
She's a slut

That isn't so bad with the likes and dislikes listed in their profiles, it's the
>nod
>sip tea
>sigh
Nonsense that is the seemingly random part for like 90% of what characters say.

How do you have trouble with this? The ones who like cats want to tallk about cats, when has Hilda ever expressed liking cats?

The cute autists like Shamir are the best to drink tea with because their personalities are very straightforward so there's not the horrible guessing. Titty ninja also likes kitties, too

I don't fucking know? who the fuck hates cats?
I've gotten literally everyone to Rank C or higher and poached every single student for BL on my first run.
Not once have I seen someone mention cats.

Attached: 1566843612215.png (640x360, 267K)

Well based on her Annette support she clearly likes pussy

Ironically they get brought up in Bernie's supports with the edgelord you just posted.

I want either a witch class (can teleport next to an ally) or a trickster class. Basically a mortal savant with lockpick, acrobatics, and faith focus.

Alright Ingrid friends, assuming death blow has been acquired, does it matter if she's a falcon knight or a wyvern lord?

Ingrid isn't too bad, as long as you remember that she likes
>knight stuff
>food
>talking about how hard she's working

She's untouchable as falcon knight from my experience.

>really like Hilda
>her timeskip character portrait makes her look like she has a hunchback
RUINED

Attached: 1036102619265.jpg (680x608, 49K)

>Why must these always be so vague
because blyths an autist that HATE NEWSPAPER

Just look at the profiles. If it says they like animals then cats... will be a success.

Nigga I went blue loins, I didn't have shit all to do with Edelgard. Only time I could ever talk to her was when she wanted to eat food and I was fucking busy raising supports for the people that mattered.

Attached: 1566486196448.jpg (1666x870, 166K)

Not really. I personally like Falcon Knight for her since it makes her Sonic fast, but both give her good growths. May be worth going back for Darting Blow too

Falcon knight has better speed and res growth rates while wyvern lord has better strength and def growth (but negative mag growth).

Either works, but falcon knight plays more to her strengths imo. It has nearly identical growths to swordmaster plus higher res growth.

He was talking about Felix

I’m completely willing to overlook that desu

Attached: 694346F7-5F51-4215-850A-0DF063EB36E2.jpg (1448x2048, 479K)

Relax Dimitri, just thought it was funny that you accidentally posted someone who brings up cats in a support.
Also Felix/Burn is cute as fuck

I prefer Ingrid over Hilda

Makes sense considering that massive weight she needs to lug around

Gilbert is unironically great. He reminds me of a witcher, like he'd fit alongside Lambert and co.

Cool

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_skeptycally__2d7a6702b1beff70571b (718x951, 55K)

>"You are making me work!"
best

Yes you can.

Be prepared to give her some PEDs to fix her strength. That and an Armorslayer.

>she says before obliterating some random faggot
I fucking love her so much. Best axe wielder and Wyvern Lord in the game.

Attached: 1565138481028.jpg (1018x1200, 101K)

Anyone think that the Monastery is just too fucking big? Like my God the biggest hub i have ever seen in a trpg is Disgaea 5, and that one is still pale in comparision. Not to count the fact that most older trpgs dont even have a hub
This just feel weird

Attached: F0286038-9DB3-42D8-8D44-BFA7FF6AD4C4.jpg (1800x1191, 177K)

It's fine pre-timeskip, but it feels empty afterwards.

Weird how even more of it opens up

>tfw you will never lick Hildas armpits after a long hard fought battle

Attached: 1558417809377.png (265x265, 115K)

Would Hilda and pic related get along?

Attached: FEF_Charlotte_01.png (777x1000, 966K)

Lol no

Her and Dorothea are more likely to get along

Her and Dorothea, maybe

instant gorilla fight and snarky remarks

Attached: ECbGGK6U4AEZQNH.jpg (1500x2000, 435K)

Hilda knows a two-faced bitch when she sees one, so no.

>never saved BE students on first playthrough as assumed they were also dickheads for staying with Edelgard
>recruit them next playthrough to see more of them
>they're all pretty cool and only complied to either survive or save their famlies
Fuck, I don't want to become a faggot that saves everyone but I don't want to kill bros like Ferdinan now that I know he's actually cool.

Attached: ECzICJKUEAEyOFo.jpg (1000x1400, 222K)

no because the mission in month 1 is when you do the map with edelgard as the boss and the crest stone stealing faggots. after you finish that mission you choose to side with or against edelgard, and in month 2 hilda can start to be talked to with lost items/recruitment only if you sided with the church. i've done both edelgard and church route so i can say the menu to do shit with hilda only shows up if you side with the church

Should I fuck Cunsithea or Stacy or Cunette?

Who was the character designed to appeal to?

People that like huge ass tits.

The real shame was best girl dying in all but one route.

Attached: ae31b633c1cc18d19c6782791f28b01e.png (502x663, 196K)

Do it faggot. I saved literally everyone in my first Playthrough.

The one thing that has always bothered me about Charlotte is the weird position of her hands. I understand it's done to accentuate her cleavage, but it's so unnatural-looking. Her cleavage is fine without it.

Respond to this post this is important.

>still not in FEH save for a bride alt while Hilda made it
lmfao

Attached: ECqzplKU8AIXW-4.png (400x400, 50K)

Annie

Stacy

I always assumed they were his parents, is that not canon?

the cutest

Attached: 1563737729219.jpg (534x650, 39K)

Same but she's using my face as her throne.

this game dub is much better than the sub

I love her, she is so fucking cute it hurts

*2nd cutest

Attached: 1566390563744.jpg (458x980, 48K)

now we're talkin

indeed her TS is her cutest

Attached: thecutest.png (750x900, 333K)

>Mauela and Seteth's supports

Attached: 1556574735317.jpg (597x596, 57K)

No spoiler, I still need to get A+

It's actually unreal how good her supports are with Lorenz, Seteth, and Ferdinand comapred to Byleth
>actual bonding and character development
vs
>There's nothing wrong with me Im such a catch...maybe...

>It's actually unreal how good everyone's supports are with everyone else comapred to Byleth
Ftfy

You're right. Really wish Byleth got to be their own character rather than a blank slate, not like you get to customize them anyways but I guess it does fit the story

Attached: 1566568440223.png (1280x720, 1019K)

does anyone have the Tails gets Trolled squad image for 3 houses?

Which house would she be?

Attached: d37efd9342dbf1c2f54b58abd894f294.jpg (736x1050, 88K)

mine

is Felix /ourguy/?

GD.

Whichever house the self insert is in.
She'll transfer classes in a heartbeat if she has to.

>Lyn in 3H
>She asks to join your house every God damn day despite having 0 support built up

Best sword users(Catherine&Felix) are all Blue Lions.

She literally can't be spoken to as a regular recruit prior to choosing the Church split and will not ask to join your house no matter what until the split

t. bought an A rank support with Hilda at the start when I did BE and she only joined on church IMMEDIATELY after picking it

>says that Dorothea is a waste because of her spell list
>turns character with warp into a dancer

>asks
No user, she's there the very first day already, you have no choice in the matter.
She'll also have all her supports unlocked from the get go.

His autistic tsundere hate for everyone and everything is very Yea Forums esque

>hates everyone and everything in a really tsun way
>then cries a river when something bad happens
Yep.

GD

>Prompt appears to select your S support.
>Game keeps setting your cursor to Lyn.
>You finally manage to wrestle control away and select ur waifu.
>You're confessing to her, when suddenly you notice Lyn creeping around in the background, sword in hand, watching.

Archer is a trap class, always go Brigand over it

>cunnychad
Yes.

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

Easily GD.

At what rank to do get warp? I have never ever used it and i had Mercedes A-rank faith

It appears that it is short in the back and long in the front.That's a common Japanese tomboy hairstyle.

What's good for lorenz beside Dark Knight

why the FUCK is there no porn of Judith damn this shit got me heated

It's definitely cut.
Sorry ingrid bros

Attached: ECRD.png (735x578, 775K)

Forget porn, there's no good art period.

Only a few people have it. Lysithea and I think Linhardt?

There's some

Attached: 1566765576593.jpg (894x936, 77K)

>no advanced A rank Lance class
For what purpose

not of Judith

Oh my bad, thought you were referring to TH as a whole with that statement.

fuck you, that's why

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/learned-spells/
Every unit has a different spell list.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE

Literally best milf Manualafags don't @ me

>Hilda can learn Bolting
wack

>The only three units that learn Bolting are all units that suck at abusing it.
Shit sucks.

Attached: 1566324495985.png (480x561, 530K)

>Manuela has Warp
Uh, found a use for her

and Bolting!

That's my daughter

Attached: 1566588983754.jpg (768x768, 112K)

Did they said what the DLC would contain?
Also I am at NG+, and it says that I can get something special if I use a FE Amiibo, what's that about?

shes better as an assassin than a magic user

This

It's not a bun, user. It's a braid that goes around the entire back of her head. It's a surprising amount of hair. She trimmed it down a little bit at best.

Pic somewhat related, though it's Sharena from FEH.

Attached: 1543538824074.jpg (2480x2688, 567K)

You can use the elevator in the gazebo to go to the holy tomb and learn Sothis Shield which is a partywide Pure Water, as well as get more items in there that respawn such as stat boosters

>Byleth gets access to a unique class with magic
>spell list for both Reason and Faith is just average at best
Ffs. Not to mention you have to prioritize one over the other for the Prowess skills.

Byleth's reason spells are pretty shit, but at least he gets access to the best damage dealing faith spell in the game (and the game really wants you to build him faith.)

Attached: 1566936516180.png (735x578, 594K)

The enlightened class sucks. She had fuck-all defenses. By the end of BE, she was prone to get doubled and killed by those machines with the 4-range light lances

Whoops wait I'm a fucking idiot, I thought he got Abraxas.
Yeah, it's a shit spell list.

Yes, exactly. That's more than enough hair, unlike what shorthairfags are constantly implying. Thanks for agreeing with me.

i think it looks good on her

>there's no good art period.
Retard.

Attached: 76306592_p0.jpg (2284x1500, 910K)

>best girl
That ain't Petra

Attached: 76280609_p0.jpg (1967x2410, 1.18M)

It's a free class able to use magic without needing to build up the necessary weapon skill to train into it. Just keep using your weapons and occasionally toss a Heal to an ally.

dumb islander made for fodlian cock

Well they are partially right, it's short in the back.

I am going to marry this cute dad!

Attached: SetethDad.jpg (1609x1375, 188K)

Baroque was a pretty good art period. You take that back!

No good art OF JUDITH.

Thats why she the best, Brigid girls are made breedable at an early age

Attached: 76388804_p0.jpg (829x1200, 483K)

Ah fuck my austimo won't let me start NG+ unit I get that, time to buy a FE amiibo. I was going to buy one anyways, which one is the best looking one?

The real reason to not use EO is because it's fucking hideous.

Has anyone attempted a run with Byleth kept as a commoner? Thinking of trying it once lunatic comes out.

Gonna play Golden Deer after I finish Blue LIons.
Which VA'ing is best for Golden Deer? Dub or Sub? Blue Lions is definitely a dub route in my opinion, but I haven't heard enough of the Deer's in my playthrough to make a decision on which to choose with the Deers.

Male EO looks completely fine. Stop playing with the garbage female counterpart.

It's like you don't want to be Invoker but with fists.

Attached: b90e934f2a0022c614205aa6a78e095e.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Here bro (:

Attached: EBFOtw1WsAA0uaJ.jpg (1200x1200, 84K)

Dub because based Joe Zieja voices Claude

thx user.

Attached: 1381867573342.jpg (800x600, 246K)

Dub was enjoyable for me in GD route. Lots of good support convos and not at all minded that they were dub

Best bros

I'm not a faggot that would ever use female Byleth, her design belongs in an hentai game.

EO looks ugly and garish on both of them.

>t. Joe Zieja
Don't you have a let's play to work on?

Didn't know he did that, might check it out later

Attached: ECwoy1AWwAAyC0o.png_large.png (776x390, 324K)

still dont understand why people like her shes the waifubait le quirky girl

it unironically would have made more sense for Sylvain to be bi instead of Linhardt

Fire Emblem Three Houses is the first game I've played in this genre. Not finished with all routes yet, but I've had an absolutely incredibly fun time with the game and it has opened up an entirely new genre for me.
What are some recommendations and where do I go from here?

I sort of agree, though she does have some good supports. My problem isn;t the concept (it's FE, pandering characters are expected) but more just how annoying she can be in both the dub and sub. What's really a shame though is that her good supports make her likable honestly. Supports like Alois, Seteth, and Herdinand make her more likable, shame most of the other ones exaggerate her way too much to be anything but annoying.

>New Game+ gives you access to items that enable party members to receive any of the crests in the game save for the Crest of Flames.
Okay, I know it's an in-game post-content bonus for players that has no impact on the plot, but I can't get over the implications of this discovery that in the game, there are items that grant anyone Crests of their choosing, barring Byleth's Mary Sue Crest. How would the characters react to this if the game allowed such reactions to happen? I can't get over how Hanneman, Sylvain, Lysithea, and Edelgard would react to this. Hanneman and Edelgard mostly, given their motivation and angst is based on Crest and trying to find solutions for it.

Flayn is much better

Attached: 1564937195611.png (850x848, 150K)

Older FE games?
Try awakening if you liked it, genealogy for something older but more similar.

That’s because a lot of people are gone if you don’t recruit everyone. Plus the yellow sky and ruined cathedral are kind of depressing

Flayn is a dumb slut, not cute

Other FEs, FF Tactics.
Depends on what you're looking for

As for non FE game try these maybe
>Tactics Ogre (traditional srpg series)
>Final Fantasy Tactics (srpg with FF flavor)
>Front Mission (futuristic mecha srpg)
>Shining Force (more oldschool series)

Attached: 1566833313942.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Jeanne d'Arc for psp. It''s kinda simple and easy but i liked it.

Is it ever worth turning byleth into a full mage character? He seems to be built like a physical unit and doesn't have many good spells, but EO uses magic and lots of characters want magic points or magic skill to recruit

>Really wish Byleth got to be their own character rather than a blank slate
Yeah, I at least wish they spoke their own lines instead of having the player choose what they say.
It would be nice if they were canonically silent and stone-faced but also had a bit of a personality that came out in just their expressions and eye movement

Genealogy of the Holy War, which 3H is a spiritual successor to.
Conquest if you really want some wacky tactical scenarios. Has shit story though.
If you just want more tactics games in general, try Mario + Rabbids. Less meta-game resource management but more weird tactical scenarios to deal with

Attached: e5a8fd302bfd99a04f0c28b4ca9918541b43c32ec3afc9cec9c03a5dab827afa.jpg (4096x3584, 1.02M)

Disgaea is fun since you're new to the genre. It's gotten a little too simple and boring for me over the years, but until then it was a hell of a time.

I want to nibble on seteth's cute ears and tell him that he's a good dad!

Attached: CUTE.jpg (639x639, 69K)

Who are good candidates for Dark Mage/Bishop?

literally only hubert

Hubert.

>It would be nice if they were canonically silent and stone-faced but also had a bit of a personality that came out in just their expressions and eye movement
Did we play the same game?
Byleth is making all sorts of faces in Blue Lions, smiling, disapproving, showing all sorts of emotions as the game goes on.

So what are my options if I am not with BE?

crossover where you play as both teacher byleth and student joker when

sell them

Any magic user.

Only go magic if you want to recruit mages.

Lorenz
Linhardt

>>tfw no dragon daddy

Hanneman. But honestly, making any magic unit a Mage and grabbing Fiendish Blow would be the best option.

Seteth is for Manuela!

Nobody. There's a reason you barely get any of those. If you absolutely NEED to, though, you can give it to one of your male faithguys if you're hurting for them to have an offensive spell that isn't Nosferatu, since Dark Mage comes with Miasma by default.
Dark Bishop on the other hand is more useful since it has Fiendish Blow as a class skill if one of your male mages missed it or can't spare the slot for some reason.

When TMS get ported to the Switch

imagine paring seteth with another woman he'd have to bury

Made Flayn and assasin then a Dancer, she was a God.

Can't he just give her some blood?

Remember to smile, Yea Forums!

Attached: 1566693146119.jpg (1440x2004, 378K)

Well the only way to avoid that is to pair him with another dragon

Lorenz, maybe Sylvain if you want to make him a mage for some reason. The Dark Magic classes are pretty shit and all of the skills they get work against each other.

fairly certain (you) are also immortal

What's overall the best class? Wyvern Lord seems pretty good for me, I made Sylvain into one and he was destroying everything.

Attached: when you remember she doesn't exist.jpg (317x800, 57K)

Lorenz makes a pretty good dark mage, he's a jack of all trades in terms of stats and has a great spell list. Beside him though the dark mage classes feel like they were made with Hubert exclusively in mind honestly.

Well (you) are Dragon god jesus so obviously

Im pretty sure the sword avo is so she doesn't get gibbed if she is attacked, not for offensive dodging

Its why I don't pair him with anybody.
Byleth and Flayn having children and Seteth eventually becoming a grandfather will be more than enough for him.

Attached: 6e50ebf3db0afbfbde57bf72f76f7c83.jpg (1444x2048, 354K)

Bow Knight, Wyvern Lord, Barbarossa and Falcon Knight are the best classes in the game. Dark/Holy Knight and War Master are also solid.

What about pairing Seteth with Flayn, eh?

Wyvern Lord is probably the singular best. Warmaster and Falcon Knight are both good, Gremory is the best magic class for almost anyone who can take it, and Assassin/Swordmaster are no slouches.

They peace out after restoring the church's authority and randomly showed up centuries later.

She's so fucking cute lads.

Final fantasy tactics (play WotL with the framerate patch if you can)
Tactics ogre (psp version ideally)
Advanced Wars (made by the same studio that makes FE, though there hasn't been one since the DS)
Into the Breach (more bite sized than most games of this genre, but still fun)

Oh and front mission. 1, 3, and 4 were the only ones with official translations, but they are all worth playing. Might want to start with 1 since its hard to go back to after playing the others (who thought having all guns have only 1 range was a good idea)

How many A ranks are there with no paired ending? Cyril and Seteth are one

You only get Crusher on BL, right? And does Fiendish Blow work on magic weapons? I want to do an Annette build that actually uses her relic, but I'm probably not doing BL again until the harder difficulties come out.

That's edgy as all fuck

Yeah, and apparently it's chapter-gated and I fucking missed it on my first run. I'm pretty pissed about that.

Her fault for joining the Empire

It's not like teachers have a choice once you timeskip without recruiting, they all join.

Play into the breach, it's really fun, xcom is fucking great as well

>Oh neat Annette is getting a relic.
>So what it's like a staff or something, right?
>It's a giant fucking hammer
I'll confess it caught me by surprise.

Attached: 1566329263250m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

It makes sense they join. Manuela is an empire native and Hanneman wants crests gone like Edelgard (his sister got raped and murdered cuz of her crest)

i want her to force me to

reminder that she kills herself if she isn't in your house

No she doesn't.
She shows up on a later map as a beast.

Devil Survivor

Can I at least get the artist please? I can't find the source.

Just this once, user. meru nyaa

Which chapter?

Thank you user.

>diggers
Every time

>Not making Marianne a Mortal Savant
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

She's a cute weeb.
Marianne is a crit machine.

Is it a good idea to turn my healer into a mage early on for fiendish blow or will it cut into my healing ability too much?

Sylvain if you plan to make him a dark knight.

Why would you? Holy Knight makes much more sense

Attached: EC6ygWLUcAAtb3m.jpg (1600x1000, 179K)

I keep her bishop for "muh canon" autism. The war outfits staying on the characters when they're in their canon class is cool.

I can't deal with the lack of movement range on the mage classes. Keeping them in an Advanced class just makes it hurt even more.

How do I fuck Sothis

Hello everyone.
Annette is best girl.
That is all.

Itch the ditch/choke the chicken

Why does Flyann pretend to be a cute little girl and continues to attend the school?

Take a wild guess

Attached: 76276719_p3.png (1003x1416, 1.39M)

>Ingrid needs so much babying to be worth a damn with her non-existent str
THEN USE ENERGY DROPS YOU FUCKING MORON

My Ingrid was fantastic and my MVP in majority of maps.

Attached: hilda_valentine_goneril_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_wwe07.jpg (850x1202, 127K)

Using Claude after he gets his unique class feels like cheating holy shit.

Attached: 1540875162114.png (327x390, 102K)

Dark Knight you mean. She was made for that demonic black armor, she looks so good in it.

Remember cheese... Yea Forums!

Attached: Cheese.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Dimitri is the same way. He can only get killed by an army of mages, and he doesn't even need -slayer weapons to murder the shit out of armored units because of his Effie-tier strength.

She has Warp, Silence, Ward and Bolting. Pretty damn good really.

The whole Flayn calling Seteth her brother thing is fucking dumb.

Damn Ignatz and Marianne's supports where so fucking cute.

Dark Bishop seems pointless to me.
Dark Mage gets poison strike which is a good skill to give to other classes

[x]Marry Marianne

How do you grind for mastery skills on units with such limited amounts of maps you can play? People are just like "Yeah just run unit through X, Y, an Z to get those skills yeah easy just like that." But mastering a class takes forever on top of having to meet the skill requirements. Is it just shitters playing on Normal where they have an endless grind map?

Dark bishop skill is pretty nice for dark knight lorenz

>Hanneman wants crests gone
Why do Blackcucks lie?

Based and Mariannepilled.

Attached: 1566665701698m.jpg (775x1024, 87K)

Hanneman invents that shit.

Since you're meant to play the game at least 3 times, I think they expected players would use NG+ bonuses and continue building up their units after each run.
I don't know how they thought it was a good idea given how each route reuses 90% of the maps

Attached: annette02.jpg (270x301, 93K)

The game isn't hard enough for it to matter. Most abilities you learn are shit anyway.

>niggers that don't actually own the game
Hanneman creates those artificial crests, faggot.

Falcoknight is statistically best growths, better than even lord/unique classes. Wyvern lord is also solid but shit speed. Swordmaster is great growths, almost as good as falco if not for the shit resistances, but its also a 5mov class with no combat xp for armor/mount/flying.

You'd need a ridiculous amount of renown. Like play through 3 routes without spending renown on anything except statues, then on your 4th playthrough you can load up everyone with A+ riding for +1 movement right away.

>pt 1 is all the same maps with only variations being dialogue
>pt 2 is around 60% the same maps overall
>paralogues/quests are the same every time

really peak design here, especially redoing paralogue/mission battles, really should have made the split be at the end of pt 1 somehow if you were going to make pt 1 almost the exact same every house

Theres no reason to spend reknown on anything up to C rank, each of these should take a week or less of skill XP.

Hanneman's ending only states he invents magical tools without requiring Crests. Or at least that what anons tell me. I don't know. I killed that Imperial supporting defector every time.

God I hope we get a renown grinding DLC map. Saving even over 9,000 only allowed me to raise my own stats and everyone’s supports to the min to recruite them all.

cursed image

Attached: nKHzR1a.png (1918x1082, 1.61M)

>Hanneman wants crests gone like Edelgard
This is literally irrelevant. At the point in time where the war happens, no one knows anything about edelgard besides her hatred of the church

>Or at least that what anons tell me
Those anons are also lying niggers that haven't finished the game. Hanneman creates artificial crests, he never planned to get rid of them.

MARIANNE IS THE BEST GIRL. BLUNTGANG RISE UP!

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Yes that is correct. Marianne is the best girl and Blutgang will rise up and score a crit

made for horse cock

>rusty weapon you want to develop
>map with tons of enemy brawlers and bushes
>heal ring
>physicist support if needed
>wait every turn
>profit
You even get class xp for their skills

Any good art of Dimitri and co's last stand during BE route?

Based.

Attached: Marianne von Edmund.jpg (850x1196, 139K)

>Posting best girl.

Attached: Oldwomenarefor_______.jpg (316x686, 131K)

BLUNTGANG

Just make Dorothea your dancer. She was basically made for that role. You are wasting in it anyone else.

>posting best girl
>post a woman

Attached: confused.jpg (800x450, 18K)

I made her a holy knight on my first playthrough with Blue Lions
What should I make her this time on Black Eagles?
>Bishop so she can keep the cute outfit
>Gremory
>Dark Knight
>Mortal Savant for the blutgang memes

Same thing

twitter.com/Kawells00/status/1166005094686396416

Attached: EC57ctqVUAEBMeW.jpg (1928x800, 262K)

>Just make Dorothea our dancer.
>Only 1 Meteor
>Mediocre Speed
>Anti-synergy with personal skill
No.

Wholesome blessed image.

Attached: DD85E3CE-EB7F-432C-8850-A40F504A9A6B.jpg (1030x2000, 148K)

Why is Dimitri with Sylvain's wife?

Mortal Savant or Dark Knight

small hand

>blutgang memes
Upgraded Levin Swords have 3 range, and lets her shred anything that isn't an archer.

Just finished the game and that's what I got, too.

>Though Fódlan had changed, Hanneman's goal remained unwavering: to determine the workings of the Crests and to do away with the inequality caused by them. To that end, his research resulted in magical tools that could be used even without the aid of Crests. This proved to be yet another worthwhile discovery by the Father of Crestology.

I recruit ingrid every run, haven't babied her at all, and shes never failed to be a beast.

So anons, why do you think Unga the first Bunga killed god? Yes I know the slithers told him to do it but how did they convince him to do it, surely Sothis by the time of Nemesis was hailed as a most sacred being for saving Fodlan.

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Convincing a bandit to do something is 't hard, he probably thought there would be valuables or a strong opponent

Shhhh! She's got enough issues as is

>kill this little girl and we'll make you and your buddies the most powerful men in fodlan
easy enough

He was a greedy bandit and killing Sothis gave him the power to decimate armies on his own

>oh man I get to fight god, it's gonna be great, I wonder how challenging it will be?
>wait this little girl is god?
>and why is she sleeping?
>I wanted a fight
>well this is disappointing

Felix&Annette is 100% pure

Attached: ECpTx6iUwAABt2s.jpg (729x1100, 128K)

WHY'D YOU CUT YOUR HAIR INGRID AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564596039785.png (640x637, 414K)

>has the body of a bronze god
>bandit

Attached: 1543549974320.jpg (800x600, 31K)

>autisticly avoiding to use weapons other than the training ones because of the durability
>timeskip repairs everything anyway

damn I sure look silly now

You mean Ashe's wife.

He's a smart bandit, he stole a bunch of dbol, tren, and gh.

No that user knows what he said

Attached: sylvain.jpg (1282x2142, 824K)

Honestly it’s hilarious. Manuela is too cheeky.

murdering and pillaging gets you the maddest gains

Why did the Dubsteppers even need surface dwellers for the Crests and items? Why couldn't they do it themselves?

Ashe x Ingrid was probably the first support I unlocked that actually felt totally natural. They bond immediately over their shared interest in Knights. I was gonna pair her with Sylvain, but their support was about as trite as I expected. The professional and serious woman straightening out the juvenile, carefree skirt-chaser is a bit too played out.

Ashe deserves nothing but commoner sluts like Dorothea

Ashe deserves a celibate knighthood

Because they're a bunch of pussies that needed a real Chad to take care of things for them. Hell they were still too bitch born to use Nemesis to deal with the church and groomed Edelgard to do it for them because they fear the Unga and Bunga.

Ashe is probably the most kind-hearted boy since Stahl. How can you hate him so?

But a real knight has children, just look at Lord Lonato, he was a great man.

Incel

why are you all so mean to ashe what has he done wrong?

Actually it’d probably be the opposite. I don’t hate Sylvain, but I wouldn’t wish him on Ingrid. She’s far too good for him.

Not being a gay option

He didn't pull his weight for the whole game.

Attached: 7619256cf7268c34ab4b9650c5fbc050b58536944cfb9011a017430db9fcdaa8.jpg (1779x1322, 522K)

So you're comparing him to the most boring cavalier in the series?

FILTHY STREET-RAT

Ashe deserves to form a new knights order in the sovereign nation of Brigid

Stahl WAS boring as fuck, but I couldn’t hate him for being easy-going and happy.

Shut the fuck up pre timeskip Lorenz.

Now that's some legit incel cope

I would 100% romance Ashe if it was available. Lindhardt’s an alright character, but I don’t find him very attractive.

but that's a good thing

He's cute but he's boring with Byleth, I like him better with Caspar or Annette

Hm, is that their support? Now that you mention it, I imagine the majority of Lorenz’s supports are him looking down on people. I’d hate him if he wasn’t so flamboyantly entertaining.

Linhardt's too bust being a good character to be a good romance option. Waifus need to be characters like ashe or dorothea or edelgard that are largely two-note. "X at first, but actually also Y". Linhardt has too much going on in his character.

I hate his post-timeskip hair.

Could be worse. Could be post-timeskip Lorenz. /fa/ as fuck but goddamn.

Attached: DD30B4C4-6EB0-4CF8-AE3D-F3C207645182.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>A Tutorial Bandit only has to equip a sword instead of an Ax to almost conquer the world.

>Never mind that that you fool! Just kill her now like a paid you for!

Kindly remove this post at once.

Attached: Delet this, commoner.jpg (2048x1809, 314K)

I didn’t even notice until my third play through
Well I feel sheepish.

Lindhart is 10/10 post-timeskip

Attached: JuHscfs.png (1918x1084, 705K)

This man knows what's up

Attached: 2019081714582200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Imagine that, the only reason why Nemesis didn't conquer all of Fodlan is because Rhea created the church and Adrestria to fight against him.

This

Why do some of the supports have an arrow over the letter grades?

two scenes.

I gave her to Caspar instead.

Attached: caspar petra.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

If I give her to Byleth does he teach her how to English properly?

>both wear variations of twintails
Clearly an indicator of best girl

Attached: 457f4d1d66d1f277f5f693f2a1ad9520.jpg (1033x1447, 112K)

Goddamn, post-timeskip Caspar’s hair is fly as fuck.

He went from super dweeb to giga chad

Still dense as a brick though

*AHEM*
Attention to all the girls&fags
Dedue belong to Dimitri only.

Attached: 76488988_p0.jpg (3508x2480, 2.12M)

I love him, hes just a fucking dumbass

I am a fujo and I don't like how enabling he is to Dimitri. Probably the worst person he could end up with due to this.

She is straight up one of the best candidates for dancer in the game.

What an absolute unit

Is it just me or is punching OP in this game

Attached: 1566588716015.jpg (1280x2170, 477K)

I never used it. It's good on player phase but sucks on enemy phase.

Attached: EC-Nhb-UEAI5qF5.webm (676x478, 487K)

The human body is an exquisite weapon.

Attached: 1515691324033.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

its pretty absurd given how player phase heavy this game is

I have been able to kill almost any enemy in the game so far with unarmed Raphael in one turn.

Attached: Raphael protecc Bernie.jpg (233x186, 17K)

We had to fill the shounen protag density quota somewhere user

Attached: A92C59EC-4C32-49B6-B9DF-98736EE5DAB4.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

There's basically nothing that can survive a good brawler when they get in range
>Fast units usually don't have that high of defence and brawlers get a free x2
>Slow units that have high defence like knights get hit 4x
>every punch hit has like a 40% crit rate

I like Marianne so much that I made her a Paladin/Falco Knight and recruit another healer for her original role

>ultra light brave weapons available from the start of the game
>in a game where everyone has easy access to deathblow
>in a game where felix exists
They're ok.

Hilda was so horny in this scene.

I can't bring myself to finish my second playthrough, the game is too damn easy. Lunatic when?

Luggage isn’t the only thing Caspar’s about to lift that’s for sure

Kinda wanna get that commissioned more that I think about it

It's already in the game so hopefully soon.

Why is Hilda a serial rapist?

>Straight up tells lorenz she wants him to join her family in their A support
Why is she so thirsty?

>tfw made Felix a Sniper
>he can nothin personell enemies from afar and his squishyness and lack of a battalion doesn't even matter

>a tutorial bandit with the Fire Emblem and the Falchion

SHAMIR
WHY WON'T YOU CRIT

Attached: shamir critrate.png (766x2000, 1.07M)

I had the exact opposite problem
>okay Shamir go weaken that enemy
>16% crit
>GOING FOR THE KILL
Every time.

"Wait, I gotta lift furniture too?"

Watching Yea Forums slowly come to the realization Hilda is an even bigger thot than Dorothea and Manuela in real time is wonderful to watch

Nothing can top the slutiness of a commoner and desperate 40yo.

Attached: 939ea185187b1fad5b6b0e028a52aaed9d23b706fec95e14a25224d21fde03cd.jpg (846x1200, 105K)

>You will never skinny dip with Petra
Welp.

Attached: 1559803085909.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Still great girls.

So I just completed the Rite of Rebirth mission where you get the sword that sounds like something I'll literally never use ever.
Got my guy, Dimitri and Dedue up to Intermediate classes.

What explore activities should I be doing? Like, whats the most worthwhile?

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

>the sword that sounds like something I'll literally never use ever.
The durability refills halfway through the game.

Talk to everyone for the month for plot and lore.
Sing and eat food with people whose support levels you wanna raise.
Feed people to restore their motivation so you can teach their ass.
Manage your lost items if you want.
Gardening and fishing are ok.

After chapter 11 or 12 your sword gets an upgrade and it's uses refill so feel free to make use of it

As for explore activities, you could just eat with students you want to recruit. Once you get a B support with them they'll join you, or you can train your skills to C rank and talk to the students who are interested in that skill and they'll join you.

Fish for professor level on days when you catch multiple fish. Garden because it's free and flowers are good for recruiting people. Faculty training is the only way Byleth is going to increase their weapon ranks. It's usually worth doing the tournaments at least once a month. Late game, the only thing you're doing to be doing is eating, but choir practice can allow two units who have already eaten to gain more support points if you really need those supports right now.

She can use the sword skill and avoid buff even if she's not a dancer, right?

Still best girl though

>sounds like something I'll literally never use ever
It single-handedly carries Byleth, especially once it gets buffed.
Also you can repair it like a normal weapon it's just expensive.

Gardening and fishing are free real estate. Singing and eating with people are good for keeping motivation up and getting professor level. Faculty training is good later on once you've raised your professor level up a bit and need to catch up on skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=OX6tBec2H6k

This game's music was too good.

Attached: Three Houses.jpg (1280x640, 395K)

Based

Attached: 76441993_p0.jpg (750x1000, 847K)

>these thimbnails

Attached: E2OxeD0_d.jpg (640x359, 20K)

Finished BE with her as a dancer. Horrible idea. Paper thin defenses, can barely move for shit, one goddamn meteor, and died more times than Lysithea did for me.

You will always be her 2nd (second) fiance.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7c0CD3NoUk
>tfw 1st map post timeskip and all your grown up students appear to help
loved it especially as BL

Attached: 1564719664804.png (316x319, 209K)

She's pretty much Dorothea. Gold digger.

How?

That map is pure fucking kino

It's a shame they dropped the ball in Beagles route, where you just show up and are like "Sup Eddie."

You know he's better with a battalion right? His skill is only +5 damage. Any battalion with +5 attack is better than his skill.

Its a shame but that basically proves that that route is meant to be played last

I'm just a little upset that Lysithea didn't have a heart attack when Marianne asked if Byleth was a ghost. It would have been the cherry on top of the cake. Also, talking to Leonie on that map, the dialogue is perfect there!

I've only played BL so far. Is this used for all the post-timeskip routes?
It seems so fitting for BL, it'd be weird hearing it for other routes unless their fights are equally desperate.

Do you think Leonie calls you Jeralt during sex?

Yes. I'm actually using them on a Falcon Knight myself

why do you need an armorslayer on her, is she going to be attacking armored units the most?

If that's the case I think I'll go with either meme savant or sword-wielding dark knight, but give her the dancer skills.
The game doesn't seem to rely heavily on a dancer anyway.

Everyone uses it but it definitely fits BL the most since it's painfuolly obvious the whole 1st part+ that map was tailored for Blue lions.
Only BE gets another song
files.catbox.moe/luuby9.mp3

Attached: annette03.jpg (256x301, 82K)

The Long Road plays in all the other routes too though. I kinda prefer it to Chasing Daybreak myself.