I've never played a multiplayer video game and I want to get into it. What is a good game to start right now?

I've never played a multiplayer video game and I want to get into it. What is a good game to start right now?

Attached: google.png (515x367, 70K)

Sven Coop is free and fun, if you can withstand the 20 year old graphics.

gta online

escape from tarkov

This thread is about playing games though.

There's this thing people used to do back in the day when they wanted to play a game. It's fucking crazy, but check this out. You can actually play any game you want without getting the approval of some losers on the internet.

Some people are really that stupid and need help user, why don't you give them a helping hand?

Are you really so fucking braindead to not see why someone would ask what multiplayer games won't have dead servers?

Apex legends

Are you really this stupid to being unable to understand what videogames are people playing?

none, these games killed gaming as a whole and also are a cancer to life as they force you to play to keep up with the rest of the "community", who are mostly worthless pieces of shit. Stick to single player games or console 2-4 player games where you know who the fucking you're playing with.

pong

Came here to post this.

Wrong retard, first game ever was multiplayer and video games like most hobbies and games are best enjoyed with others

You DnD story nerds ruined gaming by trying to push your cringey stories into the hobby

see

You can solve that easily, stop giving a fuck about being "left behind", I started playing GTAO 2 years after release, I never bothered to "catch up", I just kept playing and eventually got everything, now I have more than the average player.

Escape From Tarkov
DayZ

I mean. Maybe. Is Starcraft 2 still going? That one always looked interesting but I never see it talked about anymore. I just looked and I guess its free now so I will try it.

This might be true, and I say this, because the concept of a game having "seasons" and whatnot is completely alien to me, but I've never actually played the games myself. There has to be a reason people like me are in the minority.

Overwatch is essentially babies first multiplayer game.

Find some people to play Gauntlet Dark Legacy with
It's godtier for multiplayer, and has the full range of the experience.

Battlefield V

>Is Starcraft 2 still going? Yes. There was a gig "major eague vs teh world" event recently to help scout talent.
Broodwar is still going. There's a major Korean league final this Sunday.

I hear its pretty competitive and you get banned for picking the wrong character. Is there a tutorial first?

Start with the fundamentals. Play quake or day of defeat

Great first post.

Play literally anything but League / Dota. The genre entraps you with 4 people who are most likely going to flip shit at some point.

>DoD
Heck yeah

Puyo Puyo Vs Tetris.

You've played Tetris before, right? And this one has cute grills.

Attached: Amitie.png (339x571, 126K)

You missed out, multiplayer games are pretty much meant to bait retards into buying microtransactions now. No more custom content, dedicated servers run by players, or mods allowed anymore.

That was a cherrypicked situation by TF2 autists, also the player was throwing games purposely.
You don't HAVE to play ranked, just play quick play and have fun.

play TF2 dude

CSGO is free if you want to get into FPS games.

Thanks guys you've given me some good ideas to try. I guess I just better dive in.

Like he was saying.

sounds kinda gay