Sekiro IS a BAD game

Just played Sekiro. I’m actually just shocked...
It’s like trying to 100% MGSV without any of the fun.
Prove me wrong

Attached: CC91305E-4744-4254-B963-20509B602C48.png (960x535, 649K)

git gud fgt

Yeah... I didn't like it very much, but I need to get hang of the combat though.

But yeah, I have this feeling too.

>i don't like game
>prove me wrong
No, go away, stop posting from your fucking iPhone, at least attempt to talk about Sekiro when fishing for a thread about it, get an Android phone so you aren't outing yourself as a shit-smeared peasant with every image reply you make, worry about the natives if you're a Canadian or about not getting beheaded by a drug cartel if you're a South American.

Attached: 1565021175150.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

go to bed Jason

imagine caring ab being an iphone user. Keep LARPing hahaha. Your favorite game is literally half of the games released from 2002-2005. Fusion Frenzy is a better game than Sekiro, faggot.

Please stop using Google Translate to post on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1564385343323.png (1014x802, 387K)

hey yall i loved this game but I've already played it to death and isshin is insane on my NG level, what are some other good ninja games you like?

git gud fagit?
at what, mechanics that are hyper specific and tried? what is this ps1?
Anyone with a copy of Sekiro who thinks their gaming taste is more refined is an absolute retard.

Attached: 9075A1B5-4824-4794-A616-D47E00D29004.png (880x860, 1.5M)

sekiro is goty so deal with it you bitch ass faggot ass monkey ass pussy ass punk ass coon ass nigger

I think it's good for the 20-ish hours it takes for one playthrough, and after that it becomes repetitive.

Ooo found the real gamer
Samurai! GOTY! I’m a TRUE gamer.
Sekiro faggots are the Fedoras of 2019

Sekiro? More like SEKINO

Attached: Sekino.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

wow dude you have such an excellent insight into the game providing detailed criticisms, decisively deconstructing its stupid fedora samurai gameplay
I love how so many people on here have a stick up their ass about popular games they've never played themselves

you guys are such faggots
kek, those screens look like breath of the wild
this game is so fucking basic and gay, you guys need to get the JCock out of your asshole.

level design was suprisingly bad

op utterly and absolutely destroyed at the first post
imagine being him right now

The mechanics make this game feel like I’m doing jack shit.
The story? LOL
The difficulty is great, welcomed, but holy fuck, its difficulty is actually the ONLY thing this game has going for it.
It’s just so fucking safe, every second of gameplay felt stale to me, like I’ve been there 100 other times.
It’s basically a Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3, without any creativity, worse controls (which is laughable), and absolutely retarded staging. It’s a piece of shit game that leaves you, as both a gamer and a human, exactly where you were before you started playing it.
The devs are probably laughing at your retarded worship over this one, kid

This.
Fucking fable had better level design

>those screens look like breath of the wild
Can you be mentally retarded somewhere else?

Attached: Sekiro.png (318x392, 150K)

fpbp unironically

It's a fun game and definitely more memorable than Dark Souls 3, but there's enough rough edges that stop it from being much better, like inconsistent hitboxes on certain attacks and some of the bosses are just aids.

You’re such a faggot hahahaha
Dude Sekiro is beautiful man. Literally shit tier.
Twilight Princess is more impressive, visually.
Those ss look like a console demo disc. Very basic. But yeah you’re a super intelligent and deep person for playing Japanese games

Gamers who think these types of post are ab difficulty are the people who bought this game just to prove to themselves they could beat it

>It’s basically a Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3, without any creativity,
Explain your points, bigger.

Again you didn't give specifics. You're straight retarded buddy, great critique you would make such a good reviewer.

Lol he got beat by a video game

Attached: 93D073C7-EA95-4B25-8181-E3D26C81CA26.png (616x657, 484K)

MGS took traditional Japanese elements of stealth, the way of the samurai, to be combined with exciting and FRESH environments and playstyles.
Sekiro adds nothing, absolutely nothing, to the gaming table in terms of storytelling, aesthetics, controls, fun, animation, strategy. Instead, its basically a feudal japanese port, with graphics for the day, of MGS2 or 3.
Anyone who doesn’t get this comparison is exposing themselves as a fucking newfag.

Actually beat the game, took 20 something hours, but yeah it was pretty fucking basic and safe.
Your entire identity is hinged on this game being considered good, and, it’s not. It’s just one of the few new games that literally a retarded monkey couldn’t beat. It’s not that hard stop stroking your ego

It’s just going to boil down to something about PVP and dress up and something about purple skies and Lovecraft. Soulsbronies are called bronies for a reason.

Attached: ECAEC122-E8D0-4B65-ABB4-BD0495B4F517.jpg (2218x1537, 685K)

>MGS took traditional Japanese elements of stealth, the way of the samurai, to be combined with exciting and FRESH environments and playstyles.
>traditional Japanese elements of stealth
>the way of the samurai

Attached: 1561899685265.png (512x512, 105K)

>Prove me wrong
you're wrong

Attached: toast.png (1000x1000, 261K)

Considering those two games are nothing alike your uninformed opinion is discarded

you missed my reply before posting this you fucking retard. Didn’t mention PVP or dress up.
Confirmed Sekiro JFag

Based

Attached: Sekiro 14.04.2019 19_56_37.png (874x1076, 1.36M)

Right because CIA intel agents run along the shadows. You’re more like a Samurai in every single game than an actual spy. Retard

jfag

Attached: 85916766-AFA2-4347-9D7C-CD782C1EA1BA.jpg (620x619, 146K)

Don’t worry you’ll crack soon and expose yourself like they always do.

Attached: 4C8B88F4-A6D1-44C2-A74D-F9B1A3DC1339.jpg (2048x1629, 719K)

go back to crunchyroll
you’re different, you’re totally different and unique!

also definitely not a soulsbrony you’re so fucking gay it’s funny hahahaha. Souls is aight, better than this, but another overrated game that’s just hard for normies

I hated Sekiro too.
>inb4 git gud LOL
I beat the game just fine because I kept hoping it would get better but it never did. It's pretty, and the level design is quite good, but the combat sucks. Defensive options are much better and more involved than any prior Souls game, but offense sucks dick. You just spam the same R1 string the entire game.
>b-but shinobi tools and special moves
for some retarded reason you can only have ONE special move equipped at a time, all of which are negligible and very situational, and the ridiculous ammo system basically ruins shinobi tools outright. You will only use them to cheese certain bosses or break posture. Of course this isn't even mentioning the massive element in the room, the total lack of variety and replayability. Ever playthrough will be the same, you only have one barebones weapon, no different costumes, no different builds, etc. this is just embarrassing after the other games. It would be fine if it had the added complexity to make up for it, but it absolutely does not.
>inb4 buttblasted sonyfag
It is simple numerical fact that despite everybody's wanking of this game's combat, every weapon in BB has over twice as many moves at it's disposal at any given time.

Attached: 10 int.png (303x311, 165K)

>Snake
>CIA
>Samurai
>Stealth
Good thing school is starting again soon.

Attached: 1561989872858.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Raiden.
Stfu faggot

>Raiden
>CIA
>Samurai
I hope you've at least done your summer homework so that your parents won't cut off your internet.

Attached: 1556154973445.jpg (408x408, 18K)

It is nothing like MGS you aspie.

Kek

Your greentext makes no sense

How retarded do you need to be to get that MGS is fantasy modern espionage? The CIA was brought up to provide the biggest example of a group of people who actually perform tactical espionage ops. It’s literally having conversations with people, not sneaking in the shadows performing acrobatic stunts to have some otherworldly training to win every time in close quarters. The elements of “THE WAY” of the Samurai are embodied troughout each and every game, and like in Feudal Japan, honor was so often claimed but so rarely possessed.
I wish I had summer homework, sounds like you’re a college kid you massive faggot.
also learn how to greentext

>MGSV
>fun

Attached: 1565838461423.jpg (600x600, 101K)

this. It's like trying to beat botw without any of the fun.

Op spit roasted in this thread

the only people who didn’t think MGSV is fun are intellectual lightweights. The only good open world game of its class. sure it’s not a ten and overrated by journos and shit, but it’s definitely fun to play at any skill level.
Play more sekiro, the more sekiro you play the more unique as an individual you become

This! Based OP! Sekiro sucks!
Buy PS4 and Bloodborne pls

Must be forgetting the many people who agree. Absolute retard. You don’t think I was expecting to get spitroasted on Yea Forums for calling out sekiro?
Get exposed Sekiro Crunchyroll Boipussy Jfag

Bloodborne is worse, stop exposing yourself as a giant Jfaggot.

Attached: 06951138-E170-4EE3-84F4-A349767B3FCF.jpg (293x408, 23K)

didnt read this sorry

Please continue. Tell me more about how Bloodborne is bad.

are you 12? Wtf is this shit!?

Attached: 1563990904030.gif (320x184, 991K)

japanese stealth
and “THE WAY” of the samurai were two separate ideas. Read it again and report back to me. You really must not have played MGSIII with a surface level knowledge of feudal japan or 20th c. geopolitics.

seriously go back to crunchyroll, do you play any games that aren’t to stroke your ego as a D E E P W E B | Gamer?

Does crunchyroll have something to do with Bloodborne?

kek

now you blew it. Here's your (you)

i blew what? the fact that this bait thread was so easy all i had to do was bring up mgsv and sekiro?
Yea Forums is great

t. filtered by the chained ogre

Whatever I really liked this game. Most of the boss fights are Amazing.

Attached: 1564009652192.gif (459x441, 3.86M)

sekiro isnt that hard
it also isnt a good game
fromshills are awful with handling criticism. it instantly goes to deflection to "git gud"
it's like if any criticism of sony movie games was met with "grow up" or if any criticism of nintendo games was met with "why do you hate fun"
oh wait

the game is fine

>Anyone with a copy of Sekiro who thinks their gaming taste is more refined is an absolute retard.
True.

this.
Sekiro is passable, at best. This form hypes up games and creates an opinion vacuum far worse than the average / /

Get GOOD you FAGGOT

only button mashers think it's a bad game, button masher

based

Attached: Kuro.(Sekiro_.Shadows.Die.Twice).full.2535007.jpg (800x1200, 128K)

if you watch videos of people beating all the hardest bosses on ng+7 with no charm and no damage, you'll see there's no inconsistency with hitboxes or attacks. the only bad bosses are really headless ape+mate and demon of hatred, since they are big fucking monsters

Sekiro loving is for massive faggots; defending Sekiro’s honor like this is making me kek

>imagine having such shit excuses
holy fucking kek

why do you come in these threads if you hate it so much? don't you have something better to do with your time? did you get stuck on lady butterfly?

is a boring game.
>no builds.
>no armors.
>no different weapons.
>the damn kid.

Attached: download.png (1280x720, 566K)

that proves his statement btw

I like the game, but the fact you can just spam parry kind of ruined the game

>hurr don't do it then

>dex weapon/poison
>fast roll armor
>laggy internet
wow I just beat every player in souls pvp

two more j(apanese loving)fags
I beat the game. Ive said the only thing good about it is the challenge a few times. It’s not a good game, cope. Getting 100% on it makes you a massive fucking loser with pretty much no taste

>Parry+hornet ring.

>I was only pretending to be retarded so I win!

Shouldn’t you be reading catcher in the rye for your remedial English class or something?

didnt read this either seethe :\

so tell us what some good games are user

it’s fucking bait, but it’s true. You retard. Also why are you so like deadset on considering me a high schooler? Did you just graduate high school or something?

You got laughed at and called a retard
Congratulations. Really pranked them there m8. How will they recover?

>no u
How unexpected! Can’t wait for September

Tony Hawks Underground 1
Lemmings
Twilight Princess
MGS3
Nintendogs
iPhone Flashlight
Earthbound
Mother 2
Grabbed By The Ghoulies
Blinx 2

the high school insults make you look like an actual child

It's impossible to beat the game by just parry spamming.
Explain what's bad about Sekiro then faggot. Just declaring something is not stimulating of discussion.
Also not good? The game has glaring flaws sure but it's not even good to you? You're standard are insanely high.

>neckbeard reddit argument
or, maybe, the game is for people who want to larp as sophisticated gamers
*tips fedora

nah it's more like ratchet and clank but without the weapons but i agree a game being hard is a positive despite it being bad,I hate how everything is clearly ripped of anime and the controls are so bad and over responsive. When I play a video game I want to be enriched as a human being and when I am I'll be laughing at those fricking devs, kiddo.

> cant stat dump vitality
> only one blade ( would it kill to have a paired set of katana, or washing pole)
> several bosses have one easy way to beat, and the wxtremely hard route. no middle ground.
> it felt way too easy to explore. i didnt need to unlock any shortcuts. it means i only saw some areas of the game once and once only.

>calling me high school is dumb!
>you’re a child!
What a hoot! And I brought up remedial English because it seems like your second language

if your humanity was enriched after playing sekiro you need to sepuku yesterday. Room temperature IQ ass

I’m saying it’s silly how you’ve brought up high school a handful of times. I’ve never been called a high schooler in my life, but it seems like something an incoming college freshman (for you, probably community college) would say.

>video games
>enriching humanity
Name 5 not made by team ico

>Intellectual lightweights don't like MGSV
The stealth was so watered down you didn't have to put thought into anything, the paths you are meant to take are obvious and being able to tag enemies makes the game so much easier. Also don't say things like "intellectual lightweights" because people will think you are a faggot

You’re silly for getting so fixated on it. Why is having your attitude and writing skills compared to those of a teenager triggering you so hard? Do you consider yourself a precocious laddie?

there are like 25 ways to do each mission if not more so your “paths” argument is retarded. Sekiro’s boss battles are literally what you said but worse, fucking intellectual lightweight.
Tagging is easy, agreed. MGSV is easier than Sekiro but again that doesnt make it a good game.

it’s not triggering me at all, all i was saying was your insult is adorable!! uwu i wish i was in hs still. I’m OP and have been triggering many today

First off i didn't make an argument. Secondly i was expecting you to make an argument but you haven't made any for the second time. This is really stupid.

Most do, Sekiro is just fucking vapid.
Name 5? I can name ten under 430 you faggot

your argument:
Sekiro is at least a good game, even if it’s flawed
my argument:
that’s reddit tier shit for someone criticizing me about not having an argument

>whines for three posts about getting called a teenager while acting like one
>gets called out on acting so defensive about an anonymous insult on 4channel
>lol I’m not really mad I’m le troll! U mad!

That’s some damage control if I’ve ever seen it, boy.

>didn’t name a single one
I’m honestly still waiting, user. Others might try to shit on your pics but I’d really like to hear about them

You’re pretty fucking retarded dude. The funniest part to me is that this calling me a high schooler (again, i only brought it up to make fun of how hilariously specific and unoriginal of an insult it is, as if I wouldn’t rather be in HS and HS aged than where I am rn)
Also that’s not really damage control considering the few others who agree this game is absolutely overrated are dubs in and of themselves. Those are bonuses. I made this thread to trigger faggots like you, why tf you think I brought up MGSV hahahaha

That's not an argument retard. I didn't reason, analyze or pointed to any examples. It's just a commentary on your opinion about the game.

Don't really give a shit about sekiro, but you originally said people who don't find MGSV fun are intellectual light weights, now are people who like sekiro intellectual light weights, which on is it? Do you want people to think you're a fag?

Also there's only 1 way to play stealth games and that's no detection, no kills. And fuck off if you think you're naming 25 ways for any mission.

I can't. I'm a FROMfag but this game has less replay value than even the most rudimentary Souls clone, it's fucking barren once you get the three endings, which I did in two playthroughs because of PS+ save uploads; like Hell am I fighting the same bosses and content with no change but damage numbers a third time.

Git good dmcboi.

I just said I could name 420 and you’re still going. Kek.
Not being ironic, here are some games that do touch your humanity even tho it’d seem like an LOL...i’ll put the keks first
-Runescape/WoW/any highly communicative MMO (literally shows you the real world, more potent if played as a child, can learn real world lessons)
-Minecraft
-Majora’s Mask
-AC1/R
-THUG 1
-Sports games / cod (basically the same thing, entering an arena as a competitor. Fast twitch)
-and 90% of video games in general
Games that don’t are rare, but are usually so basic, even if they’re difficult, your brain is just going through motions it already knows. at least every match of some faggot sports game requires your constant deliberation

a commentary=an argument
your comment is at odds with the content unless you’d be supporting it.
Yea Forums is for actual faggots who drill themselves with rubber cocks and call themselves traps

nothing about majoras mask is good, you tryna give people shit for being sekiro fan boys yet you play that game as a kid and you can't shut the fuck up about it

I said 90% of the games made and that’s the kekkiest of zelda titles. reread my post you absolute retard

>here are some games that do touch your humanity
>Kek
>LOL
>Not being ironic
>I'll put the keks first
>kekkiest
>*pure incoherent shit*
sorry didn't realise I was talking to sargon of akkad

i was giving you the interesting ones not the obvious, as I said the vast majority of titles do.

>a commentary=an argument
Not really faggot. I wasn't trying to convince of you of anything when i made that made that commentary if i were i would have supported it with actual arguments.
Holy shit are you autistic, i'm not interested in having this stupid exchange. I just wanted you to clarify on why you think game isn't good but you just goes off on something unrelated.

idk if im austistic but probably
youre retarded tho

the interesting what? games that touch my humanity wtf are you on about you dumb cunt

>It’s basically a Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3
You are a special kind of retard if you think these games are anything like Sekiro

Op, Sekiro is not a stealth game, it's an aciton game and you should play it as such.

Deflecting is your primary defensive option in Sekiro, block is a failed deflect. Your posture recovers when you are in block, get used to it and deflect out of block when in doubt. Posture is your second hp bar and can't be broken as long as you keep deflecting.

Use jumping and dashing for repositioning, and escaping grabs. These have few i-frames, you can still dash through attacks but the timing is strict. Deflecting is safer.

You can cancel the wind up animation of your R1 attack into block.

Learn the mikiri counter, simply pressing B and dashing into all thrusts in the game will obliterate them. Not just spears, every single thrust in the game is destroyed by mikiri.

Jump sweeps, use firecrackers for free stun.

Get the regen from deathblow skill asap.

Sekiro is the best action game I've played in a while, you just need to figure out how the combat works.

ive said multiple times i beat the game and this thread was bait. its an awful game, it’s not easy, but it’s not fun and pretty fucking boring.
The boss battles are zelda tier lowiq

I disagree, I had tons of fun with Sekiro.

user, samurai had nothong to do with stealth, they were soldiers, and they didnt had a code, they obly follower their master orders.
All the onor an code bullshit came much later, when samurai werent a thing anymore, ita just a novelization of them.

Nioh was honestly more fun.

>crop random images
>KINO
xD

exploration feels dull because you mostly find consumables

>I was pretending to be retarded
nice one retard

i've done it in 2 prior threads and got "git gud". this short reply is all you get anymore, fromfag.

Imagine making a bait thread and responding to everyone who replies hahaha

Sekiro is honestly a very mediocre game. Here are some objective-like arguments that attempt to use reason as to explain my opinion :

>The gameplay is incredibly repetitive and has no real variety
Unlike a proper soul game, there is no real weapon or build variety, and unlike a proper action game, there is no real array of varied movesets. You slash, parry, slash, parry, occasionaly jump or counter a telegraphed moved. You discover and master this loop within the first 5 hours of the game, and this loop doesn't ever change or evolve throughout the game, but remains the same from start to end, because the tools you obtain are anecdotal or only deal with very specific situations, but ultimately don't change the basic loop of slash parry.
>the stealth elements are superficial and shallow
One thing that could've saved Sekiro's lack of variety in the combat, is to allow variety outside of combat, that is to say with stealth. Unfortunately the game has asscreed tier level of stealth with incredibly bad AI and resetting agro levels, and the stealth never becomes more than a vapid gimmick
>The story and writing in general is almost non-existant
No need to go into details about this one, it's frankly quite secondary to gameplay for me usually but since the game is lackluster in these areas too, it doesn't help
>the exploration rarely ever feels rewarding
Despite having rather open-ended levels, the exploration isn't particularly exciting, mostly because the game simply doesn't have very exciting things to offer to the player. The best you could ever hope to find exploring is a new tool for your arm, but these are for the most part hard to miss besides one or two. The hooking ability being stuck on certain points also takes away a lot of the excitement in exploring the vertical aspect of the environments

Now, the game does have some qualities, the greatest one being enemy design. But it's not enough.

wtf is that list

didnt see that iphone flashlight my bad im dumb

>Prove me wrong
You made no argument, the burden of proof is on you OP.

Okay give me three examples of shit level design then

I don't think its bad but it sure is pretty boring, at least for me, I played until the monkey temple thing and just got bored of it desu.

are you retarded?

>desu
What the fuck, I typed that without even noticing, this site truly ruins you.

Sekiro is like if zelda games were good.

Fucking hell you really are special

>Sekiro
>more like tenchu without a rice ball
wasn't that hard

Weak bait, also all zelda games suck

i beat it and now i'm playing through on ng+ charmless and with demon bell. OP is right, game's not very gud

Katana Zero, dude, play that shit

you should try getting gud

Attached: 8b62408eb5292113a6693d7930de97f6.jpg (564x564, 69K)