Why was the Wind Waker Deku Tree so JUSTED?

Why was the Wind Waker Deku Tree so JUSTED?

Attached: Great_Deku_Tree_Artwork_(The_Wind_Waker).png (439x608, 257K)

His island was comfy af

Wind waker had absolute shit artstyle

Based on the art and the location in which you find him; I'd say he looks like that because he had very little sunlight to grow with. He was stunted due to being surrounded by the remains of the previous Deku Tree.

LORE

He's from the Norf. Simple as.

Random Deku Tree Fact
Breath of the Wild Deku Tree is a Massive Stump
This combined with the nearby massive Rotting Log tells that he used to be Fucking massive lad at one point in the past and could even be the same Tree from Wind Waker

Attached: EAD_GjQU4AEMKaU.jpj.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Guys I love Zelda the game series, not the princess

Is the Deku Tree a zombie?

I love Saria and i want to fuck her tiny not underage pussy

KEK

Second post worst post

this, all the WW deku stuff are dopey looking retards, screwed by salt water and shit conditions

nah, IRL trees/plants can and often do survive getting large portions of them cut down/broken off in a storm and grow back often out of the stump

also in this screenshot you can see the massive log that obviously used to be part of the Deku Tree, kinda hard to see, but still an oddity since nothing at all in the game mentions anything about it, or even anything about the Other Giant Stumps/logs scattered throughout Hyrule

Attached: EAMHV6_VUAA1P2O.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>ate ganondorf
>ate chuchus
>luv me island
>luv me koroks
>simple as

Attached: 0F4233D5-204C-48C7-98DC-8F350FB74522.jpg (800x450, 32K)

He's a TreeDead.

I love Malon and I want to have a roll in the hay with her.

I'd plow her field and seed her garden if you catch my drift

She really knows how to handle a cock.

>when you realize the deku tree had to turn the Kokiri into Koroks to stop people from coming into the woods in search of immortal wood spirit lolis and turning into stalfos

Attached: __saria_the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_and_etc_drawn_by_yo_mo__05927aa6d05e9fa65623859dfb78ff13 (376x658, 37K)

Really, a village of eternal children who can't run away or they'll die was a bad idea from the start and I don't know how Hyrule's Deity Committee approved it in the first place.

I'd letter cuckoo my steed if you know what I mean.

I'd let her go on top and ride me like a Gerudo Stallion. Or maybe Hylian Retriever style.