Does Yea Forums like Ar Tonelico?

Does Yea Forums like Ar Tonelico?

Attached: at1_aurica.jpg (1280x1024, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoODv8LVib8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1GtMiKXE_E
youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44
exhentai.org/g/521387/69bc4bcd2a/
youtu.be/o8tiJ8oHfao
youtube.com/watch?v=TLUP2h2U01Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qU112uhON7M
youtube.com/watch?v=fu9TA8myhC0
youtube.com/watch?v=ftzdJhz9DlY
youtube.com/watch?v=QEW3VQiRdQM
youtube.com/watch?v=SGaM07Pc-nI
youtube.com/watch?v=NOoSCE_fEwY
youtube.com/watch?v=shu99QPnfcA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0401K9cn-c
youtube.com/watch?v=_WvAKn1UT3U
youtu.be/u1GtMiKXE_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Misha best girl.

post more pictures of this girl and I will give you my opinion

yes.

Ion best girl

I absolutely love Ar Tonelico.
New game ever?

For me, it's Cass

Yes.

Cloche best girl.

Fuck bamco for not releasing their half of the rights to the series.
Surge Concerto never got the same amount of attention.

I don't like small breasts.

>I like being a faggot

Based

I would kill everyone here and offer their souls to Satan if it mean i get a Ar Tonelico sequel.
Also fuck Gust, souless moe trash piece of shit it have become

I like Ion a lot and some time after finishing Ar Nosurge I remembered that I've met with a girl that was very much like Ion, many years ago, and I didn't get her number. Now it haunts me.

Attached: 1515003898485.jpg (447x589, 48K)

I guess you could say you lost her

Here is how good I am
I beat ar tonelico 2: America release

and if you know ar tonelico 2's issue, you will know why that is very impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=JoODv8LVib8

Infel is cute.

Attached: At2-infel.jpg (630x900, 88K)

I wanted to replay it recently but I not longer own the game and couldn't find a working torrent or download

>new exa_pico game never
IT'S NOT FAIR WE DESERVE TO GO HOME TOO!

>Gust
That's a yikes from me.

if anything makes you not a faggot its liking breasts

Hey there. You don't mind if I steal your man?

Attached: shurelia.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Post Hymnnos

warning, very lewd

Attached: 1560114084752.png (1366x768, 270K)

MODS

i want to but they're trash games

>the only quality thing ever produced by Gust
>is dead

I bought the collectors edition for this when I was a teen. I regret it since it's just an average JRPG. I guess the production value was high.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeSUaKHRz44
Man i heard Ar Tonelico is quite bad, that's a shame because the music is top tier

2 > 1 > 3

Whoops i mean Ar Tonelico 3

Recommend me some good doujin of this game

finna play the fan translation on my hardmodded ps2 if you feel me desu

exhentai.org/g/521387/69bc4bcd2a/

Aurica has the best legs.

Attached: Aurica1.jpg (630x1100, 97K)

It's like on 1's level except they go too hard on fetishes.

Also, she literally did nothing wrong

Jacqli >>> Shurelia = Krusche >>> everyone else

>no route for her in ar nosurge
It hurts. I really wish I could read Ciel Nosurge properly somehow. Those summaries and videos don't feel right.

Attached: best girl.jpg (900x586, 127K)

Sometimes i wonder what if Kanon booted up the Interdimend instead of Ion and we go through Ciel with her.

Attached: 75954627_p44.jpg (1295x1812, 645K)

I remember liking 2 alot because the main dude learned how to sing that gibberish in one of the routes

Best song in the entire series
youtu.be/o8tiJ8oHfao

Same. Also Jacqui best girl

Do you need to play 1 before 2? Pretty much everyone I've seen talk about it says 2 is the best with 1 and 3 being regarded with varying degrees of not great to alright.

I like music, but I have never played the game and don't even have any interest.

Kanon deserved more love.

Attached: Kanons.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Yes.

Gust is actually going to sell Ar Tonelico merch in Tokyo Game Show this year

I never played 3, was the god-loli canon girl in 2?

Yes and I'm sad it'll never come back. Ciel/Ar nosurge just isn't the same

Fucking great song.

I'd like it more if I could play it on PC

2nd game has one of the best JRPG battle system. So good!

Honestly not really but you really should because the final boss of 1 plays a very major role in 2. Also I liked Ryner way more than Croix

A-R-TON-ELICO

The canon choice is "the one you picked".
She's a pretty good choice though.

I love Luca!

Attached: Luca.Truelywaath.full.123589.jpg (501x786, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TLUP2h2U01Y

Attached: 1501535376127.gif (500x456, 1.63M)

Whores are not welcome.

Emulating PS2 games isn't hard dude.

Gust did amazing job at making me hate this cunt.

t. Cloche Leythal Pizzalia

Not him, but I thought that best ending comes if you pick Tyria

What was their problem?

Attached: nowayfag.jpg (960x540, 137K)

I'm sorry, but has Luca even engaged in sexual intercourse? Oh, that’s right. She hasn't even made contact with a man outside of dive therapy. In fact, it’s only therapy involving fields for soothing. Does not having a cliche tsundere personality make you a slut? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is already finished and we know for certain she is pure? Luca has to go up against one of the sluttiest reyvateils in Ar Ciel who just happened to have a lead because she was praying on Croix's innocence. But you know what? Cloche is still a whore. Luca is the best heroine in all three games, she has the best songs. Luca has already won Croix over, she would have done it sooner if it wasn't for her tragedy with her sister throwing her for a mental loop. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Luca is proven a better waifu than any other in AT2. Cloche tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Luca topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like a heroine because they’re canonically pure. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but has Luca even engaged in sexual intercourse? Oh, that’s right. She hasn't even made contact with a man outside of dive therapy. In fact, it’s only therapy involving fields for soothing. Does not having a cliche tsundere personality make you a slut? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is already finished and we know for certain she is pure? Luca has to go up against one of the sluttiest reyvateils in Ar Ciel who just happened to have a lead because she was praying on Croix's innocence. But you know what? Cloche is still a whore. Luca is the best heroine in all three games, she has the best songs. Luca has already won Croix over, she would have done it sooner if it wasn't for her tragedy with her sister throwing her for a mental loop. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Luca is proven a better waifu than any other in AT2. Cloche tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life. Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Luca topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like a heroine because they’re canonically pure. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking idiots on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: 愛してルカ.jpg (640x448, 121K)

Don't open.

Attached: 1472612949629.png (1366x736, 267K)

Shit gameplay, shit writing, 100% waifu shit. It's no different from the waifu garbage Gust, Falcom and Compile Heart still pump out today.

Attached: 1539382667610.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

noice

Attached: 1538741329034.png (156x169, 36K)

Attached: Hama.jpg (300x414, 29K)

2 has good writing though. It led to fun discussions on Luca. Very high quality.

>Lucafags have their own copypasta

She spent her entire life manipulating and lying to you, and by the end when she claims to have reformed she probably still cares about Cloche more.

That's a small price to pay. I'd kill everyone here for free.

Also don't fuck Gust. Fuck KT.

I hope you guys picked the best girl.

Attached: 1441821022299.jpg (640x448, 125K)

Attached: sniff.jpg (250x185, 5K)

I'm amazed you haven't seen it before. It's like a decade old by now.
All At2 girls are bitches. You have to put up with it.
Or just go for Cocona since she's perfect.

NTR queen in 1 and her in 2. Never finished 3 because on top of being a shit game it kept crashing and wiping my progress all the time.

>one of the sluttiest reyvateils in Ar Ciel
I always giggle at this.

Attached: 12611031_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 412K)

Jaqili is best girl.

of course I did

Attached: 1447977637734.jpg (1500x2121, 2.43M)

She's also a mass murderer, so, y'know.

What are the best hymn songs?

Thats justified, they should have accepted her Hymn.

Better a mass murderer than a bitch desu.

KENKA WA YAMETEEEE

Still my favorite

SHUT THE FUCK UP HUMAN, YOU DESERVED IT

Attached: 1553241593753.jpg (700x700, 60K)

I like girls strong independent girls who don't need no MC to kill a bitch

Anyone else wish that we get Ar Tonelico remasters or something in the future?

KURONEKO-SAN SHIRONEKO-SAAAAAAAAN~

Comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=qU112uhON7M

youtube.com/watch?v=fu9TA8myhC0

>translations so horrendously bad that fans have to do the job
truly the dark ages

I'd take anything desu

Why did this series died?

>Shit gameplay
You're a retard. AT2 and the Mana Khemia games are still peak JRPG combat to this day

Ran out of budget on the last game, when they were solvent enough to make a new game they didn't fully own the rights to it, so they made a stealth prequel that just didn't attract enough of the old audience to be worth distraction from the Atelier games.

It didn't, it just finished. And it was a good ending too. Very satisfactory.
At2's combat isn't really that good. I mean, it's not bad, and it's functional, but it's not good. You're not really playing the game for the gameplay, that's for sure.

I keep seeing some people say that they finished the story with both Ar Tonelico 3 and Ar Nosurge, but that really doesnt stop devs making these games. So yeah, I also bet they just ran out of budget and lost interest. They just keep shitting out new Atelier games every year now.

No, you're just a mouthbreather who thinks with his dick. It's bad and your taste is even worse.

Should I buy ar nosurge and ar tonelico 3?
Of course I am going to play 1 and 2 emulated. And I am in doubt about buying ciel no surge, cause learning moon runes but it will take like 2 years to barely be able to read it, would it be worth it?
Just to be clear, I am only care about how good the girls are, the quality of the mechanics involving them, and a tiny bit about the story.

>Dating sim
>Best girl isn't an option and already has a boyfriend
Who the fuck made this retarded decision

Attached: Krusche.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Has there been any work on a fan translated patch for the vita games? Apparently you can't get the true ending in the 2nd game without a save from the 1st and that one was never officially translated.

>mfw i love both Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia
I don't even care about the girls, i even ended up with the fujo ending on Mana Khemia.

Attached: file.png (1291x43, 5K)

>No option for a male(male) ending
I just wanna NTR the females desu.

>Gust went full yurishit on Atelier
>No more non /u/ love RPG
>No RPG where (you) can act like a jackass to everyone around you while saving their world
Fuck this dimension

AT is in license hell i believe, and surge didnt do as well as they hoped, mostly due to how they didnt put themsleves on good footing with how they handled ciel.

So it will likely be abandoned for a good while.

Ar tonelico 3 has one good girl and two not so good ones. The good one is moe as fuck though.
I never played nosurge so I can't comment on that.

I like Viena.
youtube.com/watch?v=ftzdJhz9DlY

If they included a proper rebalance I would. Otherwise the games hold up imho.
Too bad it's not going to happen either way.

Attached: 11141567_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 1.07M)

>We'll never hear Mir sing her own original version that was full of love

Her new song is full of love too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEW3VQiRdQM

You mean the Surge games? Someone is indeed working on a Ciel no Surge translation last I checked.

>getting into ar nosurge without experiencing ciel nosurge first
It's like saying "can I play only the latter half of the game?". Ciel translation on yt is 40h long, Ar can be finished in similar time and Ciel is far more interesting.
ION IS FUCKING CUTE

Attached: 74393972_p0.jpg (800x1075, 717K)

Yurifags are cancer.

new game doko?

Dunno what Yea Forums thinks, but I thought Ar Tonelico had one of the better instances of conflict/"villains" that isn't the tired JRPG thing of the villain having some problem, gaining power to deal with it and going overboard, and the heroes crushing the villain but never actually dealing with whatever the cause was.

But in Ar Tonelico essentially everybody shares the goal of saving the world if I remember right. It's just that the situation has gone to such utter shit that only extreme methods work, so there is legit conflict over what the "least bad" solution is given the awful circumstances. Whatever other writing and execution problems it had, I thought that was good setting work.

Also the whole synthetic language thing was cool to see, I always enjoy world building autism like that.

>Watching LPs instead of playing a game
Cancer.

don't worry user, still plenty of love stories with dick for you to get into

>fujo ending
>not based Kamina-senpai ending
acceptable but not ideal

Attached: 1504029015425.jpg (752x908, 205K)

>Retarded yurifag tries to make an implication, can't even get it right and ignores context
Self-loathing scum.

I just really loved Roxis' playstyle and skills so i was a bit biased.

Oh but Ar gives you a neat little codex that tells you maybe 10% of whats going on/what happened in ciel, so that's fine right? How they handled surge was such a mess

Kind of sad Master LL's videos has a high number of views 10 years ago than nowadays where his videos now barely hits 100 views

I want to eat Ion

Attached: 002.jpg (1232x1748, 242K)

The majority of them want to save humanity, some by turning them into something else, some by simply finding anywhere to live, and others by fixing the planet, but there are villains who aren't concerned with saving anyone. Mir wants humans dead because they betrayed and used her, Infel wants humans and Reyvateils dead because she feels they betrayed her lesbian love by reacting poorly to the darkness in her heart (when in actuality they recoiled from Infel's own hatred and selfishness instead,) and there's a villain group in 3 that I can't remember the name of who are just petty ass anti-human Reyvateil supremacists.

I wish I could have the time to dive deep into the series more. The music releases, the artworks, the fan art...

I know it's a slog to play through (just like Atelier series, Neptunia, Disgaea and its respective spin-off stuff... ), but Ar series have a something going on for it that sets it apart from said weebjank series.

Ar fans ar a-ok in my book.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been a long while so it's blurred, guess I just remembered the impression that it was one of the few JRPGs I remember where I really felt like many sides in a serious conflict had legit arguments and that the whole situation forced brutal choices.

But yeah, there were also some actors that were just dicks.

Heard the name before but no clue what the games are like. Are they even good?

To be fair they added a lot of depth to Mir and Infel to make them more than just salty bitches. Mir especially, her whole life is just a fuck. Then everything ends up okay in the end thanks to the power of love, even if some of them die. Even the central conflict of the series is solved by love and understanding (and beating the shit out of the planet's avatar until it calms down enough from singing about its love and hatred and sense of betrayal for humanity to listen.)

someone tell me how to start. please.

>but Ar series have a something going on for it that sets it apart from said weebjank series.
Dunno, might kind of seem weird but it reminds me a bit of .hack in that the setting is pretty crazy ambitious and spans a range of media in a way few things attempt. There is an enormous amount of stuff put into the world and things going on and back story. Another series that comes to mind is Horizon. You're right that it's hard to put an exact finger on it, but a whole cast of awesome, a world setting that is just so out there it feels almost overwhelming but also awesome in the slices.

Like, it almost transcends the execution problems that happen through sheer audacity, and that normally efforts like that can't get funded.

Attached: a man's end.jpg (1500x768, 629K)

Ar Tonelico 1. Then 2, but get retranslation patch for it.

>Ar Tonelico 1
I assume emulating? and translation patch for 2, can you also put that on the emulated copy? the last time I did any emulation was NES about 20 years ago

Not really. Codex is pretty bare. You'll be lost without experiencing ciel first.

season 3 never
get what you mean though. Horizon especially feels like there's no way it could possibly be good if you take it apart and look at it objectively and yet I fucking love it.

If I was forced to pinopoint one of the main reasons, I'd say it is one of those works of love. I don't know the name, and most of fans I doubt that do, the name of the guy (which is the composer and brain behind the kade up language, the lore...) a la Kojima, behind the whole thing.

By the way, what is that Horizon series you're guys referring to? Is it manga? Anime?

Does she have the biggest breasts in the series? I always liked to imagine that Reisha does and the wraps are compressing them a lot

To this day, Kanon is probably the only character with a large chest, and I could give two shits about it because she was so god damn lovely.
Fuck she deserved more.

Attached: __kanoyeel_kkll_preciel_surge_concerto_and_etc_drawn_by_ntny__262d319354c3f2d730b96eda9fcbec27.jpg (2400x2223, 902K)

I think it's Cloche but she's pretty close.

ciel nosurge offline translation soonTM

anime with 2 seasons and novel

Atelier is hardly yurishit it's just shippers and baiting the otaku

implying

Attached: file.png (925x70, 13K)

No, it has a stupid name

"light" novel series with a 2 season anime adaptation
premise and setting is absolutely batshit and if you only watch the show it'll probably take at least one rewatch to even figure out what the hell is going on. but has an immensely entertaining and giant cast of cool dudes and pretty ladies in skintight bodysuits who all get their chance to shine and be useful. it usually takes a little while to click but when it does it's fun as fuck.

season 1 ending involves a guy debating a robot into loving him, and in the process declares war on the rest of the world.

You DID get her artbook, right?

Attached: JPEG_20190515_173536.jpg (864x1152, 180K)

>lesbian love
Did I miss something over the 4 playthroughs I went through?

No I definitely thing that based on appearances Kanon is way bigger than Cloche

>Buying

Infel and Nenesha aren't just friends dude.

time to learn Japanese

And then they have to do editing too after that translation. Looking at how fucking long it takes to edit Zero no Kiseki, it will be a long time until Ciel is out.

Which of these games are worth playing? What's the best one?

Yes. AT2 is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=SGaM07Pc-nI
I've always loved the emotion in this song.

The second (Ar Tonelico 2). But play it in a playstation 2 emulator (pcsx2). It has timing based combat and it stutters on a real console.

Anyone have the soundtracks?

1 > 2, play 3 if you want to finish the overall plot but its a real step down from 2 which is where the series peaks

Also thanks to NISA, you can't finish the game because of a crash.

1 is okay. They play things safe in a lot of ways because they were starting off.
2 is much better.
3 goes backwards in a lot of ways so that sucks. But it's still okay, and it has a proper ending to the series so if you care you should play it too. Also Finnel is astonishingly cute.

Humans are shit and deserved it.

I will always hold fond memories of the series. Sadly it's deader than dead and anything that will get released nowadays will likely have DLC out the ass due to KT's interference.

Reminder that the Teru caused everything.

Physical or digital? I got most of the physical ones and Stellatram doujin group cd's too. Mostly just missing Ciel nosurge soundtracks.

You can finish it as long as you beat the boss before she uses her crash the game attack, which isn't that hard. Beating the rematches against her is impossible but you don't need to do that.
I mean fuck NISA anyway but the game is at least possible.

nyaa does

Attached: 1772939_p0.jpg (1050x650, 651K)

Yeah I like the loli villain from the first game

Reminder that it was a Teru who was planning to kidnap Mir and use her as a human genocide weapon who intentionally got himself killed in front of her when he got caught in the attempt so that she would have a mental break and start hating humans for killing her father figure, all in a petty attempt to make sure that humanity would go extinct. All after the fucking Teru are the ones to sabotage Ar Tonelico and cause the planet core to crack in the first place.

>premise and setting is absolutely batshit and if you only watch the show it'll probably take at least one rewatch to even figure out what the hell is going on
Sums pretty much my experience
The first time i watched and laughed at the jokes
The second time onward it was a mental wank about politics, strategy, diplomacy, cool fights etc.
really great series

>have seen only 1300 cards from 2k/6k deck
I'm never gonna make it

Attached: dekinai-chan.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I only played Ar Nosurge but I really enjoyed it. I wanna play the rest but no idea where to start.

In sequence. 1-2-3, make sure to have the fan translation for 2. It's all a connected plotline, even if they all take place in different places.

Play AT1 and AT2.
Very cautiously approach AT3.

Wait for Ciel Nosurge translation.

3 is worth it even if only for the ending. Everything involving the planet is great even if everything else is a downgrade from 2.

3 is unironically my favorite out of the 3 games and nosurge

The only thing that really bothers me is the weird fetish bits, like the shit scene.

Literally just ar tonelico 1-2-3.
Just know 3 really drops the ball and goes full ecchi for no reason, but it at least gives closure for the trillogy.
If you want more games like it after, try Mana Khemia and the other atelier games, but most of them are of a way different story style

>best ar tonelico 3 girl is not party member

Attached: at3-akane.jpg (900x1300, 94K)

If someone likes Ar Tonelico they're probably only going to like the Iris games from Atelier, the rest of the 'cute girls do cute things and yuri tease but never end up with anyone and here's some afterthought combat.'

Best girls from each AT game:

AT1: Aurica
AT2: Cocona
AT3: Saki
Ciel nosurge: Ion
Ar nosurge: Nero

I like EXEC_over.METHOD for the same reason.

Attached: Where's the hand sanitizer.jpg (1333x5000, 1000K)

Ar Tonelico 2 is the best forgotten PS2 JRPG. Shame it didn't get more love. For nu-Persona lovers, it has a similar VN-style character interaction system, and the rhythm-based combat is actually fun.

>Teru trying to fuck something up yet again

Does the first game need a retranslation patch too?

It's fine and isn't broken. Part of why people hate A2 isn't just that the translation is crappy, but because NISA somehow broke the fucking game and it's full of bugs. A1 is serviceable on the other hand.

1 is okay. Rather normal jrpg with single unique battle mechanic. Also have some crafting. Girls are cute. Music is good.
2 Is much better. Battles are half-realtime now. Girls are not perfect but Mir is cute.
3 First Gust's 3d. A lot of fuckups during production. Still good conclusion of trilogy. Also Finnel's freshlybaked log.

>Girls are not perfect
They went out of their way to try and make you not like them. I have to wonder why they went that route.

AT2 was the first game that taught me to never sell your shit, I remember having this recipe that needed Crack Bolts, which I think was a drop from enemies within the first few hours, but I was already halfway through the game siding with Cloche.

That's because they wanted the girls to be lesbians with each other and not pair up with you.

No, the only issue is broken Hymmnos text rendering.

Ar Tonelico Qoga (3) is the best one but you need a PS3 to play it. Cant be emulated despite the meme about PS3 emulation getting better lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOoSCE_fEwY

regular music deserves a mention
youtube.com/watch?v=i0401K9cn-c
youtube.com/watch?v=_WvAKn1UT3U

I like the games and played 2 with the NISA translation many years ago. I think i will replay the trilogy with the retranslation patch on an emulator. Music in 2 and nosurge is pretty nice. I especially like the remixes of 1 that were placed in a few parts of nosurge.
Does anyone know how the ps3 games play on rpcs3? I have my old console still lying around but i wanted to see if i can get a smoother experience on pc.

Well,
that answers my question, i guess.

Were you afraid off your toilet anons?

I can't even get past the main menu with Qoga, but some people report being able to progress a bit.

>AT3 in one picture.

Attached: 1391456309060.jpg (1280x768, 81K)

Lame, i was hoping for some quality 4K time with finnel, desu.

No, I'm afraid of dying alone.

Attached: Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel_174.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

>Nero
Cas.

The girls are cute and I've been in a JRPG mood so I definitely wanna play it soon.

Attached: 1550776271286.png (397x660, 187K)

>Saki constanly in underwear trying to make out with Aoto, even on Finnel's cosmosphere
>Finnel just pulls out a fresh log
Gee, I knew the devs loved Saki and favored her but they could have pretended a little Finnel was not shit.

Upload your brain to the cloud. You are never alone in the cloud.

Attached: Tyria Truth.jpg (800x640, 409K)

>dies a few years later
Why would you go for Tyria again?

You can pick up one of the other girls once Tyria dies.

>That's because they wanted the girls to be lesbians with each other and not pair up with you.
Felt more like they wanted to do a message about forgiving or some shit.

How bad is the gameplay? People say the gameplay is bad but the story makes up for it, which is the exact thing people said about Drakengard

It's just too easy, not offensive like drakengard

First game gameplay is your generic JRPG gameplay, but not hard, so no grind.
Second game has some half-realtime battles. It's rather easy too, but high level IPDs are hard.
Last game is worst, but still no grind, unlike drakengard.

base gameplay is different for each one. First one's sort of like FFX, but with your summoner constantly charging the whole fight to either give buffs to the party or charge up a nuke.
Second one is more ATB mixed with beat mania where you're parrying multi hit attacks music game style while charging up a big ol nuke with 2 summoners
3rd is poor mans Tales of, while constantly having to guard your summoner as the Ai just decides to ignore you to suddenly aggro them.

Attached: Ar.Tonelico.full.227505.jpg (700x1000, 227K)

1/2 are braindead easy, 2 especially once you get the guard+ stuff that makes timing incredibly easy. And then 3 is just all around bad, but still pretty easy unless you go in on hardest difficulty, then its just boring while also still bad due to inflated HP

>play 2nd game
>recruit IPD with high block stat
>battles become piss easy

boop

Attached: 1345999534554.jpg (519x361, 122K)

If only these games were harder...

This is my wife.

Attached: 1537336324943.png (1000x1257, 1.26M)

But that's my wife.

>AT3 adds a hard mode
>it just makes the enemies bullet sponges, forcing you to spend even more time playing with the miserable battle system
At least the game had a robust NG+ system, can't say much else was good about it.

Attached: 1306558880876.jpg (299x301, 33K)

Heil Ion

I'll never understand what they were going for with that battle system. By AT2 it was super simple but fun.

You better, or she'll trample you underfoot.

Attached: 1548183566286.jpg (1100x1050, 192K)

Very cute wife

Attached: 74382490_p0.png (1494x1776, 2.7M)

fucking finally a good thread on Yea Forums
too bad this shit doesn't get ported on pc I would totally play them all again in glorious HD with remastered fan service and whatever

Someone at Gust must have really wanted the company to be the next Tri-Ace (whose games aren't terribly fun to begin with).

AT3 is frustrating because they could have built a bog-standard turn-based system on top of Rorona, and it still would have been a thousand times better than what we got.

Why even play the other games when the first already have the best song?
youtu.be/u1GtMiKXE_E

Sleep tight Yea Forums, you weren't all that bad today.

Attached: 1516045657746.gif (289x289, 161K)

Man Tri-Ace is fucking dead too

They are indeed faggots for not doing that. But if they want to hold onto the rights so bad, why can't they just make another game together again?
What's stopping another game from being made?

>no more Ar games
>no more .hack games
I'm starting to hate Bamco desu.

Will there be a company who will do a spiritual successor game of Ar Tonelico?

I want an official Symphogear console game

wasnt that basically what surge was?

>He likes just one song

Story and setting are very important in these. As for liking the girls, in AT you can always pick whoever you like the most. For surge concerto you inly get Ion and whether you end up liking her or not is impossible to predict. Ciel Nosurge is very important and everything the sequel does is built directly on top of it. It's not s very easy game to get through for beginner moon speakers but there's a patch in the works (which is probably going to take a while because the game is very text heavy).

Tl;dr play Ar Tonelico, if you enjoy it wait for Ciel Nosurge English patch.

Tsuchiyas greatness will forever be relegated to Atelier re-hashes from now on unfortunately.

Attached: 240_STILL21_2.png (1280x720, 999K)

It was a fun mechanic to play around with, but it feels like it nobody checked how it affects the combat balance.

Attached: 2018-12-08 00_04_19-Slot_ 9 _ Speed_ 100% (59,87) _ Limiter_ Normal _ GSdx D3D11 SW _ 640x448 _ Auto (1135x787, 550K)

>no Atelier Sarly by Tsuchiya

c'mon GUST

Attached: 1539997886648.png (1000x1500, 513K)

I love 1 and 2. Currently playing through Ciel & looking forward to Ar.
The horror stories about Qoga have lowered my anticipations enough that I hope I'll easily look past the bad to see the good.

I liked Aurica more than Misha, fight me.
but both are great and deserve happiness

Attached: 102.jpg (438x700, 134K)

The first 2, sure.

Shame she's worst girl.

Post comfy hotspring music.

Do you mean the only correct choice? Yes.

HER SONG CONTINUES
HER SONG CONTINUES
HER SONG CONTINUES

>no more .hack games
You'd think with all the isekai and SAO inspired shit they'd have already made another one after the G.U. HD rerelease.

They have the license for SAO. No reason to work on .hack if you have the more popular and shittier derivative.

>derivative
To be fair, SAO was written in 2001 and the .hack games and anime came out in 2002

Sphilia, no question.

>When you spam bath every time you got new crystals/bath toys JUST to hear that fucking song.
Feels good man.

Qoga just manages to drain all the enthusiasm out of you unless you can really invest yourself into the story cause characters certaintly wont be carrying you through it until atleast the 3rd girl.

At this point its easier and more pfotibable to spam SAO then pull .hack out and have it be called an SAO clone

Ar Tonelico 2 was better

I completed every Atelier game and the surge concerto games so I'm gonna move on to these games next.

Oh, I never made that connection before but Horizon and Ar Tonelico have a lot of things in common. No wonder I love both franchises to bits.

We know AT is already done but can it get at least a gaiden games?

I wanted to but I'm too poor to afford Japanese imports ;_;

Death by mobashit, is there a more pitiful fate?