I want Dee in smash

I want Dee in smash

Attached: bandana dee.png (348x395, 135K)

based

Based bandana poster. Fuck rosterfags and their autistic hivemind.

Why

He already is as a spirit you fucking clown.

I want Dark Matter in Smash

Attached: SmashMatter.png (557x494, 112K)

we hav 2 mny korb characters
where'es my niche ninty IPs??? I want a Fire Emblem character who ISN'T a mc for once

>I want more anime swordsmen
riveting opinion

Looking at some of the alternatives, Bandana Dee might actually lead to less shitposting than some of the alternatives. Of course, the absolute state of Yea Forums shouldn't be taken into account when you want something in Smash.

Waddle Dee >>>>>>>> Snowflake Dee

This. Why the fuck would you ever want Bandana Dee when Dark Matter, an infinitely more deserving and unique rep, exists?

>Kirby gets a boss for WoL
>instead of a Dark Matter fight starting at Swordsman and going all the way up to 0 it’s fucking marx
I GROW TIRED SAKURAI

Attached: A4546D26-238F-4495-80F5-E813BC4694AC.png (1334x750, 1.45M)

>02 as a boss
Would be fucking sick.

Why would you put him in his least iconic and weakest form?

Because it's the only one that could seriously work as a fighter.

He and Dee should have been fighters honestly
Modern Kirby is underappreciated by his creator in Smash

I could've liked if Marx was playable and at least make the Kirby boss someone not made by Sakurai.

Marx being a character would've been a serious waste of a Kirby villain being a fighter. Dark Matter all the way.

I'd be content with any Kirby character if they were added to smash. My personal wants though would be B Dee, Marx, Dark matter, Susie, or Magolor.

Attached: __dark_matter_bandana_waddle_dee_nightmare_dark_meta_knight_zero_two_and_etc_kirby_series_drawn_by_k (609x1342, 1.27M)

>not wanting to fight Nightmare in glorious HD

Attached: nightmare.png (688x524, 317K)

But bandana dee are rosterfags you dumbass.

How would he even work? I can't imagine Nightmare using any melee attacks other than the little tornado thing under his cape.

They'll make it work, it is a Kirby boss after all. Hell Tabuu pulled one of his moves from this boss fight along with Marx.