Well?

Well?

Attached: 1566755591422.png (601x582, 152K)

I just got home from work. Haven't played anything yet.

I'm going to play Remnant from the Ashes with my brother later on though.

I haven't even gotten out of bed yet

played some Dragon Quest 5

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Gonna play some more soon.

I made the mistake of trying to min max my build in an earlier run and burned out quite some time ago. This time I'm getting through Bitterblack Isle or so help me.

Stuck in a WoW Classic Queue. Seriously you said 5 mins, 30 mins ago.

I wanted to start a Golden Deer playthrough in Fire Emlem: Three Houses, but decided against it, since Astral Chain is coming out in a couple of days. I played some DMC4 instead.

Played Pokemon Ultra moon for a little bit

Not sure what to play today..

None, because my PC is fucked, and I'm procrastinating instead of trying to do something about it.

WoW Classic

Finished dragon's dogma yesterday

pretty fucking based

When I get home from work I'll play TLoZ Wind Waker.

Attached: windwaker.jpg (1276x929, 182K)

none yet but i will work on my game later, anime

Dragon Quest Builders 2
its breddy fun but feels like it's kinda on rails

Labyrinth of Refrain and some Superbeat Xonic

I played a little game known as chronic sleep deprivation simulator. It really isn't fun.

I found my game boy and links awakening that I never beat so I'll beat it today

Let me just...draw a shibuya rin real quick

Smash and Slay the Spire.

reinstalled civ because i got Gathering Storm on sale for £10
but my pc is too hot its 32'C outside and humid as hell right now

Dont wait user, I was out of the pc realm for 5 months and when I got back I sucked at all my favorite games

Rin is my wife

It's just been a few days. I need to do a thing to see if it helps, but I'm not doing it because it's a pain.

I’m in my car on lunch break haven’t gotten to play any games today and don’t want to I just want to go home and lay in bed really burnt out.

Some Tee Ef Too

Attached: 1557695861781.gif (467x480, 442K)

This for 6 hours

Attached: 1565024792954.jpg (980x653, 95K)

bloodborne and -may allah forgive me for uttering this name- destiny 2

I sold my nightclub stock on gta online and plan to play remnant when I get off of work. Might also try to finish the doomsday heist if I can get the lads back together.

Dicey Dungeons, thinking about buying that Rad game that just released on Steam but it looks like a sort've meh
I'm sorry WoW bros. I have a friend who took 4 days off of work for this, I feel bad.

Attached: 1531175934874.jpg (835x773, 333K)

maplestory, leveled up a character from 150 something to 200. Gonna play some RP game later.

Play a game you used to love that you havent played in a few years. Did this with gta 5 and dying light and I'm always excited to get home and play now.

I finally finished the 'campaign' for Evil Genius, only took like 30 hours over the past two weeks.

I WANT TO PLAY GOOBER GEAR BUT I HAVE TO STUDY LINAER ALGEBRA FUCK
THAT THING IS FUCKING USELESS WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN IT

Attached: 1532397591839.jpg (583x439, 35K)

battlefront 2 and hollow knight

I made my boyfriend breakfast, now we're sitting on the couch together while he works from home. We're going shopping later to buy me makeup and a bra for a cosplay I'm doing later this week. I might play MGS5 some, I've been replying that

keep your faggot shit out of here

Finished Mega Man 11 (cool game but it's a bit too easy) and played some Mega Man Royale. Will probably play some X later.
Me and my friends have been going through a Mega Man fever lately, it's pretty cool.

I boot up DD before eating din-din, going to go back to play now.

Not a huge fan of homosexuals user, please leave my board.

Attached: 1557569536524.jpg (1002x564, 30K)

I am a huge fan of homosexuals, can I get your autograph?

Oh, just some Tekken. Anyway, it’s nice that you aren’t pestering me about getting a gf again. Why the sudden change of attitude?

Absolutely, what would you like me to sign?
This is a gay board.

Beat another level on cn3 today only 2 left now

Attached: 1560735664917.png (800x608, 127K)

This is a /pol/ subsidiary, gape-ass.

Attached: QxqUZ7R.jpg (2592x1936, 1.07M)

Thank you, could you sign this CG please? Don't think I have anything better for this, sorry, wasn't prepared.

Attached: Lias_Ending.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Here you go user. Thanks as always for being a fan.
This board belongs to the homos.

Attached: 20190827_094858.jpg (1279x720, 329K)

Thanks! I'll cherish it forever.

i played the going outside and getting a blood test game
blood drawing from your finger is like 10x worse than from vein it was awful

The only thing that belongs to homos are HIV/AIDS and a crippling inability to stay faithful to the other faggot they're with for the week. Literally every faggot I have known has fucked/been fucked by 10+ men they either barely knew or met on grindr. Your demographic is disgusting and degenerate, you reproduce by molesting children and trying to force normal people to accept your disgusting mentality.

Fuck you, on the day of the rope I will claim 1000 fag scalps.

Attached: 21321321214214321321321.png (938x714, 274K)

Had a few BoI runs, unlocked an achievement I didn't have yet.
Thinking about starting a new game I haven't played yet, P4 or a Tales of.

How far are you from 1,000,000% completion?
I had it but haven't played since the Forgotten was added so maybe that means even more work.

Finished case 1-4 in Ace Attorney since I hadn't touched the series yet.

Why was case 4 so short and easy? Von Karma's prosecution was really short for how much D-L6 neant to the case

Quite far, I don't like greed mode at all so I haven't played it much.
Forgotten is a pain in the ass to unlock, not only is it difficult, but it is really painful spending a whole run dodging over and over.

Nothing yet, I'll probably go finish Shadowrun: Hong Kong after dinner.

Stay beautiful user.
Why so mad tho

Rise from the Ashes is my favorite case, which is coming up next

I'm playing it too, I love the writting
I've spent about 18 hours and most of them are from talking with the characters

Is the hunter mad at the bear that threatens his life? Is the child mad at the virus because he is vaccinated? I want fags to stop ruining society, if they had even a modicum of self control I wouldn't give a fuck. But faggots have gotten too uppity, it's time to put them back in their place, we tried giving you fucks what you wanted and the response was always GIVE US MOREEEEE!!! Fuck you, I'm glad fags end up in early graves.

Favorite case in the series or favorite from the first game? Because if it's the first game, that's not very hard to do considering it's competition. I've also heard JFA's final case is probably the best in the entire franchise.

I'm going play Astral Chain, pirate privilege.

Post her

Diablo 3 and OG Most Wanted

Attached: 1566710032330.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Of the series.
It's also the longest and has the most pieces of evidence.

I'd make sure to save before Gobbet's sidequest, it's bugged.

Amid Evil. Just came back to hub after beating Sun boss, seem like 2 chapters left before final boss.
Been a long time since I had this much fun in FPS

Heretic

how is the level design?

Morrowind

I got permabanned from all /tg/station servers because I yeeted a bottle of plasma in a clowns face in self defense and the admin got mad that I didn't answer his pm's

Now I have to write a ban appeal on the wall of shame
I don't think it's fair

Attached: 1501811309696.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

HOME

Will do, thanks
For now I've only done Is0bel's

>playing on /tg/
Dude play on hippie or /vg/.

Brown Bricks

Depends on chapter, I'd say most remind me Hexen 2, but without backtracking or looking for hidden passages.