Megaman Zero/ZX thread

>multiplat release on switch, ps4 and PC
>Steam page is up already
>preorder bonus is a set of remixed ingame tracks
This is not a fucking drill, kino is on the menu, fags!

Attached: CANT FUCKING WAIT.jpg (1200x821, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOlHuDVz1Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1452242285672.png (1200x2400, 114K)

Wow you can buy the same games again. What a deal.

Here's the list of remixed soundtracks
>crash
>departure
>green grass gradation
FUCK YEAH
>Trap phantasm
I'd rather trap fanatics instead, but that's already a remix so whatever
>esperanto
>theme of zero
nice
>Trail on powdery snow
>not high speed lift
FUCKING WHY
6 out of 7 is not that bad

Attached: remixes list.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

>21 Jan, 2020

Attached: 1434928154020.jpg (900x900, 265K)

WHAT IS THIS

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP POSTING THIS

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF IT'S A LONG STORY PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS

It's a super deepthroat template.

You load that up and you can face fuck a chick that is wearing that helmet

old and busted, play a better game like 20XX, user.

I am excite like the bike

>no canonball

Attached: 1455846354320.jpg (550x598, 236K)

Thx

Good God no, 20XX's seeds have gotten better but it's no replacement at all for proper level design. How many layers of irony are you on right now my dude

>cannonball
>remastered OST version
>remixed by mythos
>MMZX version
>MMZX tunes version
Come now faggot, give the other bangers a chance

you literally play a different layout everything time you enter a stage.

If it's too hard for you, it's ok but don't let being a fanboy cloud your mind, user.

Ah, I see, you're being a retard on purpose. Carry on then.

Attached: 1538821802553.jpg (1024x786, 55K)

i never liked the DS emulation anyway. but why only in 21 jan 2020?

>shilling procedurally generated crap
You have to be over 18 to post here, faggot. Go play some actually good games in the meantime

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

nice argument, user

>megaman collection on pc
the fuck?

yeah it's crazy considering the last four fucking collections were on PC

Mythos version was better youtube.com/watch?v=sOlHuDVz1Ys

Arguing with a retard that whips out Family Guy irrelevant cutaways about stage difficulty doesn't benefit anybody but the retard, 20XX's seeds aren't great. Just serviceable.

Attached: 1539873294679.gif (380x268, 578K)

So the Zero half is gonna be based on the DS Zero Collection, right?

Battle Network Collection as good as confirmed and probably getting the most love and time out of any collection, then? Anything less would result in people going "yeah, nah" and playing better alternatives like OSS and hacked versions of Gregar.

I imagine so, Zero Collection already supported modifications of the source games through the easy-mode scenario and Z3's e-Reader cards. Probably ZX will have the Zero 3 and Zero 4 connectivity added for Area M.

>People like Mega Man for the stage design.
>DUDE WHY DON'T YOU LIKE RANDOM STAGE GENERATION.
Even Capcom realized it was a bad idea and canned Universe.

>By the end of 2020 battle network collection is a real possibility
BREHS.........
I HAD THE ZERO GAMES BUT I WILL BUT IT JUST SO WE GET BN KINO

It seems like Capcom is tackling these in order of how much work they require to fadangle. X required more emulators and a few actual fixes here and there, ZeroX is gonna need to completely rework the front end/UI, add stuff to keep bottom screen elements, and figure out how to handle old cross game stuff.

I'd guess Legends is next with those few licensed bits altered to finally put an end to those shenanigans, but EXE is gonna be a fucking bitch.

X collection in particular was really interesting with that challenge mode they added, that was new additions for the X4/5/6 engine including replicas of copied weapons and charged weapons. Maybe X9 will be a nostalgia-bait title using X4/5/6 as a base?

BN will fucking suck to try and replicate, yeah. With all the multiplayer elements and the TCG element of chips they'll either have to do the Wii U VC method of a modified rom that dumps all the multiplayer-exclusive rewards on you when you try to access the feature, or go full online lobby for netbattles.

>Zero/ZX
>Not Zero x ZX, Zero+ZX, ZeroX, ZX0, etc.
Boo. Lazy logo.

That's not including that revisions and shit that got fucked in the US, plus the Django content. Are they going to use Operate Shooting Star as the base for 1? If they do, how will they implement the map? Will they fix any of the near busted drops in 1, 4 and 5? Will 5 use DT as a base or the WiiU rom? What about bonuses we never got, like the beast gate? If they HAVE to put work in (more so than X by a mile), won't it look bad if they don't retranslate 2 and 4? How about 6's entire cut postgame?

A BN collection that isn't shit is asking for a lot, but given it's one of the most popular iterations it would be reasonable to put the money in. Question is how many fucks Capcom gives.