KH/TWEWY thread

So, who’s the bigger chad between Neku and Sora?

Attached: KH x TWEWY.jpg (1542x1275, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hbf23IbhxI
youtu.be/beUtR04MEg8
youtu.be/JHqh3QmUkvc
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI
youtu.be/8jB9OJJj7TU
youtu.be/0MCLTqyL4WY
youtu.be/SjAaiaaULyg
yuki.la/vg/12190439
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIME

Neku.

Attached: twewy shopkeeper responses.jpg (1625x1300, 875K)

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Sora was a huge chad in KH2 before DDD and KH3 made him a sperg so I guess Neku.

Roxas.

Attached: Roxas.png (590x720, 178K)

Attached: 1562097993914.jpg (1069x1200, 169K)

Terra did nothing wrong.

This but unironically.

Attached: terra dindu nuffin.png (1187x785, 101K)

Attached: 1565828336050.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>he and Neku share the same VA in Japanese
Huh. Neat.

Attached: neku and roxas.jpg (500x391, 20K)

I WON’T EVER GIVE IN

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN

Whoever made this pic put the Hip Snake guy in the center cause he's the best out ot them, right?

That’s Mick, though.

Attached: gay.jpg (2168x1446, 1.02M)

Sho should’ve been a secret boss in DDD.

Attached: autism.png (256x575, 55K)

Eh, Mick doesn't look like he's into Neku, he's too nervous. Masuoka on the other hand even volunteers to "help" desu.

What the fuck is his problem?

Math.

>Bel Airplane
when your gold digger tendencies force you into developing a /ss/ fetish

The best kind of fetish.

Attached: ara-ara.png (512x384, 22K)

He's not, and he did go on a date with that girl in Shiki's class, so he seems to be into girls. I think it's just a funny twist on how every shopkeeper inexplicably is into you and then there's Mick thinking you're the one into him

Fuck, marry, kill

Attached: clones.jpg (2003x1840, 2.7M)

Fuck Kairi, marry Namine, and kill Xion.

fuck off and go make a general with these shit games

Kill all of them and marry and fuck Shiki instead.

>and he did go on a date with that girl in Shiki's class, so he seems to be into girls.
Fucking bi-sluts.

The World Ends With (You)

>passes up on a Japanese schoolgirl to go promote his ramen
Guy’s a fag either way.

Attached: Ai.png (159x376, 26K)

The World Ends With (You) and Me

The World Ends (Not) With (You)

Money > Bitches in corporate Japan

Based.

Attached: shiki fanart 1.jpg (400x600, 55K)

He should’ve gone for her friend anyway.

Attached: underrated girl.png (966x772, 70K)

>best friend accuses her of being a tramp and trying to steal her man
>turns out she was being a total bro and trying to hook Ai up with Makoto
>forgives Ai anyway
Mina was a true bro and an underrated waifu.

Sora's better with people and has enough friends to fill at least two buses. Neku's pretty aloof and only has a few real friends. Plus Sora frankly has a hotter girlfriend. Neku's girl went from hot to not faster than a last-night stand when the guy sobers up the next morning.

>real Shiki
>not cute as fuck
Get a load of this hectopascal

Attached: real shiki.jpg (800x800, 324K)

>gets reunited with Xion and Axel
>got the friends he want with HPO
>can go to beach and have fun
>still have DUAL WIELD
>kicked the fuck out of Saix and scared Xemnas to fuck off
Roxas got it good in KH3.

Cute? Sure. Hot? Well, her friend is hotter. Or rarher, she's as hot as someone who looks like she're one skipped meal away from playing the Reaper's Game can be. Bitch needs to eat a sandwich, is what I'm saying.

>holy shit Aqua, you suck
Kek

*rather
*she's

I love this shit

Attached: IMG_1081.png (401x573, 261K)

sora's ok, but neku is the love of my life

Attached: 1549647498885.gif (220x316, 36K)

We know, Joshua.

If they were animals Sora would be a dog and Neku would be a cat.

Every fucking day, there's a TWEWY thread on Yea Forums
Y'all cool, carry on.

What did Nomura mean by this?

Attached: kh3 shibuya.png (1600x900, 2.58M)

>I’ll make my own TWEWY 2 and Versus 13! With blackjack! And hookers!

i want to pull down his stupid turtleneck and kiss him

Attached: 1550946732478m.jpg (709x1024, 77K)

We better get Neku and Sora teaming up. I’m still blueballed by the tease that was DDD.

well, "neku" is already close to "neko" anyway

Sora
>His heartless is more popular than him
>Can't even protect his girlfriend from getting pierced by an old dude
>Donald is more powerful than him

Neku
>An absolute chad, if given the opportunity would fuck Kairi and all the KH girls.

>Neku and the gang get hyped up in the trailers
>he do absolutely nothing outside of cutscenes
At least we got Neku calling out Sora for being kind of a moron and Riku spilling his spaghetti around Shiki.
youtu.be/0hbf23IbhxI

Attached: DDD.jpg (705x1000, 225K)

To be fair, Donald is apparently the most powerful being in all of KH.

Attached: zettaflare.png (1280x241, 201K)

Sora's friendly, endearingly dim, makes friends easily and is fiercely loyal. Neku's aloof, street smart and is slow to make friends but does show affection for the few friends he has.

So Donald could one shot Darkseid, Thanos, Xehanort, Galactus and Revan with Zettaflare then?

If they do get together again, I would like to see that dynamic explored more. Neku can be the bad cop to Sora’s good cop and all that. Plus, there has to be a someone with a brain between the two of them and I don’t think Sora can fulfill that purpose.

Attached: neku and sora.jpg (1224x1500, 419K)

Sora is a fucking retard.

>and I don’t think Sora can fulfill that purpose.

If he didn't have someone holding his leash he'd run straight into traffic. He's a boisterous pup, that Sora.

Yeah, pretty much. Don’t fuck with the duck.

Attached: donald gun.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

Don’t forget that Sora apparently can’t count while Neku can calculate the square root of 3 off the top of his head.

Attached: square root.png (1136x640, 761K)

True but he’s our retard.

Fuck Xion, marry Namine, kill Kairi.

This is why Donald puts up with everyone's shit. His bitch girlfriend, his asshole cousin, his greedy uncle, all the assholes in Duckburg and all the abuse life piles on him every single day. Because he knows that, at any given moment, he could say ONE WORD and annihilate every single one of those motherfuckers, the universe they're standing in, and the adjacent universes in less than a minute. That's why he has the balls to laugh at Death.

Attached: 1535137465981.png (498x582, 406K)

>this will never happen to you

Attached: crying jordan.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Neku wouldn't get along with King Mickey, though. He'll probably kill him and leave his corpse on the doormat.

We need a Donald Duck spin-off game. Just having him shooting magic at Heartless and shit and unleashing the wrath of an angry god.

Take the Hulk Ultimate Destruction engine and replace Hulk with Donald, there's your fucking Donald game.

IIRC, Disney originally wanted him to be the protag for KH while Enix wanted Mickey instead. And then Nomura was like “fuck that” and just made Sora the main character instead.

>a KH thread on Yea Forums that isn’t immediately full of shitflinging

Attached: 1556880483785.jpg (390x398, 20K)

TWEWY threads tend to be pretty chill so I like to think that the same energy applies here.

The Square half wanted Mickey. The Enix half meekly asked if they could put some Dragon Quest stuff in there too, was told to shut up and went okay.jpg.

That's not Shiki tho.
Real Shiki is cuter.

Attached: 185919.jpg (738x1524, 159K)

Speaking of Squeenix, it’d honestly be really cool too see more Squeenix properties mixed in with KH. I feel like TWEWY helped pave the way for that quite nicely and would make for some cool worlds.

Attached: kh automata.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I want Neku and real Shiki to hold hands.

Attached: real shiki and neku.jpg (800x600, 143K)

I want to protect Neku’s and Sora’s smiles.

You'll get more Disney worlds based on their LA remakes and you'll like it!

>Disney: We want Donald to be the protagonist.
>Square: Fuck you, how about Mickey?
>Enix: H-h-how ab-bout someone from Dragon Que--
>Disney and Square: SHADDUP!
>Enix: okay.jpg
>Square: Who let you out of the basement anyway?

Please don’t.

Attached: disgusted neku.jpg (680x343, 55K)

Attached: 1566798477159.jpg (730x1024, 58K)

Jupiter of the Monkey is the best brand and you can’t change my mind on this.

That’s a funny way of spelling Gatito.

Attached: BUY GATITO.png (512x384, 23K)

>Hey, buy my merch
Could he be?

I KNOW GRAVITY AIN’T AN EXCUSE

>gaTITo

Uhuhuhuhuh.

I JUST WANNA MAKE THINGS A LITTLE MORE SMOOTH

For the guys who play both, post your favorite pin and Keyblade. Can be from any port or game in the series.

Attached: yoshimitsu and obvlion.jpg (1789x1007, 161K)

>Favorite pin
Lightning Rook
>Favorite Keyblade
Fenrir

Sweet Talk Tether and Oathkeeper

MAJORITY IS STILL ASLEEP

THEY’RE TIRED OF THOSE DREADFUL DREAMS

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

>pin
Rakshasa the Tyrant
>keyblade
Ultima Weapon (KH3)

Lapin Angelique exists.

Based and swordpilled

what were they thinking
this is vomit inducing

Attached: 1548761247658.png (662x700, 139K)

>Crispy graphics
>Crispy audio
>More responsive and bigger screen
deal with it , Solo is better

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 48K)

>less fun gameplay
>nerfed bosses
>microtransactions
Yeah, no.
youtu.be/beUtR04MEg8

I can see what they for going for but the overall design comes across as too busy for it to be actually cool.

>Spend a lot at a food shop in Japan
>Shop keepers like you for giving them business.

>Spend a lot at a food shop in America
>shop keeper doesn't care and if they recognize you they make fun of you for liking their food so much.

I'm convinced that SE's 7 years of sequelbaiting is just them adding bait into each release to give old fans a reason to rebuy the game and they actually have no plans for a sequel.

A New Day was rushed as fuck (it reused assets and TWO OF THREE BOSS BATTLES) it felt as if they just quickly threw it together because they had to add something

Nomura saying they needed sales for a sequel was him shifting the blame for there not being a sequel to the fanbase.

Why make a sequel when you can keep rereleasing the same game over and over with sequelbait to force the fanbase to support it?

Don’t forget about the cute shopkeeper girls.

Attached: burger grill.jpg (640x432, 116K)

I can actually see Squeenix pulling that, unfortunately. They’re a bunch of scummy fucks like that.

WHEN THE SUNSET DYES THE SKY SO BRIGHT, SHE FREAKS ME OUT WITH HER SECRET SMILE

They’re finally doing Square property worlds. Hope this means we get Noise in 3d or at least Heartless with the same aesthetic.

I hope so, i kinda miss the less-kiddie-like Heartless from KH1.

I miss these fuckers.
>tfw they only appeared in the DS games after KH1

Attached: Invisible.png (588x752, 302K)

>Invisibles
>Angel Stars
>Wizards
>Defenders
I love them all. I think i'm a KH genwunner when it comes to Heartless designs.

Those guys were pretty cool, if a bit of a pain in the ass. Would’ve love to see them get represented in KH3.

One of my favorites was the Wyvern. It just looks so sleek and cool.

Attached: Wyvern.png (350x308, 95K)

Those were from the top of my head. Even the world-specific ones like the mummies or the pirates look much better than the ones from KH2 onwards imo at least.

That would be sick. The Noise designs were some of my favorite aspects about TWEWY.

Attached: twewy progfox.png (209x216, 11K)

Yeah, I agree with you there. I do like the Nobodies, though. They had an unsettling and otherworldly vibe about them.

Attached: Samurai.png (263x316, 69K)

Attached: 1526761547495.jpg (1267x950, 104K)

I want a Progfox boss in the next KH game. Just imagine.
>switches between multiple Heartless, Nobody, and Noise forms throughout the fight
> will summon flames that spread around the battlefield and try to hone in on Sora
>will even take on Sora’s form and attack him with his own abilities
>caps it off with a glorious Mega Flare to the face

Attached: Progfox.jpg (1536x2432, 844K)

Same actually, while i didn't like the heartless in KH2 that much i loved the Nobodies. Even the KH3 Nobodies (all 2 of them!), i guess being based on the FF jobs helped.

>Avengers via Square Enix

if it sells well expect Sora to meet MORE heroes

Also thanos coming from another dimension like from MVCI and tossing away the power of the infinity stones for Kingdom Hearts pls pls

Follow my lead!

SCREW THAT

>an actual comfy KH/TWEWY thread
Sometimes you guys are alright.

Attached: sounding pretty good.png (493x548, 481K)

Didn't NOmura say that Marvel is a no-no cause it wasn't original Disney or something like that? Because if Marvel is fair game so would Star Wars and i wouldn't like that.

It’s nice to have a thread that doesn’t just devolve into mindless shitposting and baiting.

TGS is so close bros, we're finally getting real DLC info

Attached: chinqua.jpg (327x379, 36K)

When is it again?

September 12-15

I want to protect that smile.

Nice, thanks user. Wonder if it'll only have DLC news, maybe a teaser for a new game? Remake of the mobile for consoles?

Anyone ever think about how similar Riku and Beat are?

How so?

>both joined an enemy group (The Reapers, Maleficent) to save a person that they care about (Rhyme, Kairi)
>both developed new powers during their stay there (Reaper powers, Darkness)
>both attacked the main protagonist of their game (Neku, Sora) multiple times
> both switched sides to help them, and both had a part defeating a final boss in their game (Kitaniji, Ansem)
That’s how I see it, anyway.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

You forgot
>both are more buff than the MC and also hotter

Kind of wish there was a way for Beat to keep his Reaper powers like Riku did with his darkness. Granted, it makes sense considering how the Reapers operate, but it would’ve been cool to see.

Attached: beat.jpg (1202x1277, 163K)

PLEASE
OH BABY, DON'T GO

Riku made me feel things as a wee lad.

Attached: KH2 Riku.jpg (898x1600, 108K)

SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU’RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

this one time i ordered a cookie from a cafe, and the cute girl behind the counter gave me two. i told her she gave me one extra, and she winked and said "i know". does that count?

DDD and 3’s secret ending got me interested in checking this game out. What’s the best way to play it?

I think it goes DS > Switch version > mobile ?

DS for sure. If you can’t, the Switch and mobile ports are decent alternatives but the DS version is the most mechanically fleshed out imo.

>finally doing Square worlds
not when Disney's massive enormous cock is still lodged inside this IP

You’re in, user.

Attached: burger grill 2.jpg (640x428, 110K)

Did KH turn me gay, or was i drawn to KH cause i already was? I'll never know desu.

i fucking wish. this was back when i was a cute 16yo shota. now i'm a grown-ass man and i live in a different fucking state

Can’t say I blame you considering how the first game has Billy Zane’s voice.
youtu.be/JHqh3QmUkvc
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI

Attached: SUBMIT.png (644x473, 48K)

>Pin
One Grain, Vast Wealth
>Keyblade
Nano Gear (KH3)

IT’S HARD TO LET IT GO

I unironically really like this thing and hated that new keys automatically made any older ones pointless in DDD. If there's on great thing that KH3 did its keyblade upgrading.
I hope Nomura decides to backtrack on reaction commands. Every Nobody and most Heartless getting their own command was ace.

I want Larxene to step on me, bros.

Attached: IMG_20190827_215804.png (720x376, 289K)

Join the club.

Attached: KH3 Larxene.png (1000x1723, 748K)

Attached: IMG_20190827_215925.png (720x366, 284K)

Oh yeah, they’re definitely planning something. Hell, Joshua’s VA was pretty smug about it back at TGS to boot.

Fuck the "remaster" for hiding part of their design. Kurokawa just isn't the same without dem pants

They've been sequelbaiting for 7 years now, I doubt they have anything planned.

>new game
>fully voiced
>get to listen to Joshua's gay (and cute) voice for hours
I hate SE.

I know your pain, user.

Attached: twewy shopkeepers.jpg (1101x1449, 964K)

Switch. It has more more content, loads of new music and pins.

What would Neku be like as a Keyblade wielder? I’d imagine that psychic powers and Keyblade magic would be a tough combination to beat.

I hope this isn't leading into KH III's secret ending and we actually get a new TWEWY game instead. KH is cringe and I don't want to play like 10 games to understand this

I can see him acting like a mix between Sora and Riku in terms of combining crazy ass combinations and magic/Psychs into his fighting style and having a few darkness based abilities as well, like the Darklit Planets and Creepy Weepy Barrier.

Honestly, you only really need to play KH1, KH2, BBS, DDD, and KH3. The rest are converted into movies and Chain of Memories you can just look up online for the cutscenes. The story is pretty damn silly but I feel that’s a part of the charm.

>instead of using the Command Deck or Command Menu, he combines his Psychs with his Keyblade for new attacks
Would be cool.

Attached: Neku Keyblade.jpg (429x600, 60K)

>joshuas voice actor acting smug
Are we sure that isn’t just his usual self? I mean he did voice him

Attached: 0E777533-DB84-4B86-97D2-2B492AA2E978.jpg (1024x707, 141K)

Basically Master Form.

youtu.be/8jB9OJJj7TU
SOUL

Attached: hollow bastion original form.jpg (520x1000, 167K)

Would they just port soras chain of memories combat? I haven’t played it but I know they would have to change some things

H-hot

Neku has been in one good game, putting him in the lead.

There is no more soulful song in KH than youtu.be/0MCLTqyL4WY

Attached: 1536619706309.jpg (666x473, 36K)

Hollow Bastion was so fucking kino.
>that atmosphere
>that build-up
>the story beats
>the boss fights
Plus Beast was based as fuck.

Is this a joke? Neku. Sora is retarded and what's really sad is Nomura never cared about Sora. So no wonder his characterization is the following "Sora is a retard who never learns. He's very mentally challenged and needs a babysitter to keep him from choosing poorly."

You know the villain from Indiana Jones who "chose poorly" and died? That is Sora. But Sora is worse than him. The villain died because he didn't know how to choose correctly. Sora COULD know how to chose correctly and he would STILL go for the wrong choice and die anyway. I really hate Sora as a character. That's what it is, I gave the character enough chances to be better and by default I gave Nomura chances to improve the protagonist but he failed. He failed far too many times to the point that now I really just cannot stand the literal thought of the Kingdom Hearts franchise continuing with a very retarded protagonist who probably doesn't know what Up and Down even means.

Also Nomura needs to have his testicles bitten off by a lion (Lion King is Nomura's favorite film). After that he needs his injury where his testicles used to be widened so he properly bleeds out to death for being a good for nothing son of a bitch motherfucker hack. The day this bastard leaves Final Fantasy and leaves Square Enix will be a glorious thing. He is terrible. He is awful. He is abysmal.

Are you okay, man?

Attached: confused Neku.gif (500x370, 997K)

>we’re getting the chance to play as Roxas in the DLC
PREPARE FOR KINO, BOYS

Is nomura autism more powerful than Disney?

Today I will remind them

youtu.be/SjAaiaaULyg

yuki.la/vg/12190439

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>tells Disney that he wouldn’t do KH3 until they gave him the chance to put in Toy Story and constantly badgered them before they gave him the ok
Possibly.

Attached: quiet but very powerful.jpg (421x312, 19K)

>didn’t even get into twewy till this year
>find out about this
Wow square didn’t treat y’all good

Attached: 8537BBC4-3B1E-435E-92C0-83580CC4276A.gif (467x844, 87K)

I have to wonder, did Nomura put TWEWY in KH (seeing Neku's accessories and Twister in the mobile really surprised me) because SE turned down a sequel? If nothing else Nomura is really passionate and loves his projects so maybe that's his way of keeping it "alive"?

>Neku's headphones
>The skull from Beat's cap
>Base of the hilt looks like Rhyme's pendant
>Mr. Mew chain to represent Shiki
What about Joshua?

FUCK, I’M STILL MAD

Disney's Frozen autism > Nomura autism > Disney in general

>Toy Story actually turns out to be important due to Verum Rex
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Maybe the Reaper Skull due to him being the Composer?

>NIGgER
What a puss.

TGS is next month TWEWYbros

It's normal to hate a man who is an untalented hack who ruined Kingdom Hearts. Sure the first clue that Kingdom Hearts was going to turn out badly was in Kingdom Hearts 2 (the story anyway), but it just keeps on getting WORSE.

And I'm sick of it. I have more respect for Sonic nowadays than Kingdom Hearts. That piece of shit Nomura just pisses me off with his stupidity and blatant lack of skill. Nomura needs an editor, but not any ordinary editor, he needs one who instead of saying no to his stupid ideas, he grabs a crowbar and HITS Nomura on the head repeatedly until he thinks correctly. And if he dies from the treatment, then meh who cares let him die.

>smtv
>twewy
>maybe some vergil
Don’t get my fucking hopes up

Attached: EC964BBB-99A6-4458-9CD8-F59FA7B35529.jpg (463x348, 57K)

Listen man, I’m not denying that Nomura has his flaws, but don’t you think that’s just a little too much?

The Noise, it's foreshadowing!

Neku is chadder. Sora is by far stronger, but Neku is a lot more serious than Sora is. But I don't care I really like both. Neku is really cool, and Sora cares about his friends to such a high degree that it's detrimental to himself

>you get Utada Hikari to remix/cover one song from TWEWY
Which song is it, Yea Forums?

Attached: Utada Hikaru.jpg (636x421, 35K)

>one of the saddest songs in the whole series suddenly becomes the most triumphant
One of the most kino moments from KH3

Attached: batman gives a thumbs up.gif (500x420, 347K)

Give Me All Your Love

>someday
>runaway
>lullaby for you
I'd be most happy with lullaby for you, but either of these three would be great

Someday

Based

nice

Either Calling or Long Dream

No. Because I hate how Square Enix treats this bastard. They treat him like a Golden Boy. Even retards at gaming events treat Nomura like he's the creator of Final Fantasy 7.

I am just tired of all the praise that retards give this bastard and I hate how it happens. Kingdom Hearts sold well because it used Disney Renaissance which was a golden era of Disney films so no shit that would appeal to nostalgia. And Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Do I need to say more about nostalgia bait? This is how Nomura "proves" he's relevant and important. He hides behind more successful properties and I'm sick and tired of seeing this weasel bastard still having a job because of this tactic. And fuck Japan for their "We don't fire people for being lousy" bullshit mentality as well.

So I do wish him death. I do wish him the worst possible luck in life. And I hope that at night one of his two cats bites his testicles off. Or I hope his wife divorce rapes his ass. Nomura is shit.

>KH x Twewy will happen again in my lifetime
Feels good man

Attached: 78217595.jpg (236x173, 14K)

Hybrid

Jesus, user.

Attached: what.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Technically, that already happened.

Attached: see you in shibuya.jpg (801x468, 126K)

yikes

That's why he said again

Oh shit, you’re right. Totally missed that.

Attached: man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

You can KILL all three of them and because the writing is so HORRIBLE for Kingdom Hearts they come back to life because Nomura is terrible.

Don't you mean the other way around? Neku is smart. Sora is retarded. Now in real life? Dogs are smarter than cats. So it makes sense for Neku to be a dog. Disciplined and focused. Sora being a brainless dullard, well you get where I'm going with this angle.

>not keeping at least Naminé for the legs

Attached: KH3 Namine.png (265x499, 64K)

neko means cat

>Riku Replica gave up his chance at Namine in order for his original self to get laid
What a bro.

Neku being a cat makes sense in-universe, too. iirc the secret reports hint at jom having potential to succeed Mr. H as CAT

I don't care. It's an insult to consider Neku a cat when he's so street smart. Honestly fuck media pretending and constantly showing cats are heroes, smart, or having positive traits. Those animals are complete garbage vermin.

*hint at him

This

if he's so street smart then how come he got shot 3 times

I don't care about fap bait. Just making a point that the writing in Kingdom Hearts is so bad that characters get revived like that. And the main reason Nomura does that is because he cannot afford to piss off anyone in the fanbase. So he revives characters to make fantards happy.

That is bad writing 101. And don't even get me started on the method of constant revivals for Kingdom Heart characters, even Dragon Ball kept that simple (even if reviving characters is still shit writing).

>hating cute kitties
Man, fuck you.

Attached: longcat.jpg (615x750, 64K)

To be fair, Joshua is pretty much a demigod and Coco shot him from behind.

Who is the best/Worst Org Member and who had the hardest/easiest data fight?

Want to see if the answers different on both kh threads

Attached: XIII.png (2000x1176, 1.59M)

>Best
Tie between Luxord and Demyx
>Worst
Don’t really hate the guy but Lexaeus doesn’t really stand out that much to me
>Hardest
For me, probably Data Roxas at first.
>Easiest
Data Larxene

>best
Marluxia
>worst
Vexen before his redemption arc
>Hardest
Lexaeus
>Easiest
Axel

I will never not be mad.

Attached: this guy.jpg (698x589, 202K)

Attached: joshua cringe.jpg (471x479, 62K)

>Best
Xemnas, Demyx and Luxord i can't really decide
>Worst
Vexen
>Hardest
Xaldin for the first time.
>Easiest
Lexaeus

>all of those midriffs
Beautiful

>Best
Saix
>Worst
Zexion

>Hardest
Xemnas
>Easiest
Larxene

Attached: Rip and Terra.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

Best
>Roxas
>Xion
>Mansex
>Marluxia
Worst
>Vexen
>Xaldin

I love Lingering Will.

Best is Roxas no contest really, though not counting him it'd be somewhere between Axel, ____, Xigbar, Luxord or Larxene.
I don't think any are bad but if someone has to be worst then probably Xaldin since he never got to do much or stand out.
Hardest is maybe Axel only because the flame wall kept catching me and there's the burning.
Easiest is Lexaeus by a mile.

why would you side with Xemnas you fucking retard

Which brands do you guys see the KH characters wearing? I see Sora as a Mus Rattus kind of guy.

Attached: twewy brands.png (640x640, 292K)

STARS ABOVE START TO SHINE

It’s a hell of a drug

>kairi is useless after years of hype
>no cloud, leon, etc
>entire game is about saving Ven and Aqua yet they both do nothing
>lingering will is in the game for 30 secs after years of hype
>the entire frozen world
>no oblivion
>Ventus is unplayable
>attraction flows exist
>the entire heartless tornado in the KBG cutscene
>Sora can't run in a circle properly
>anti aqua only has one form
>the final boss is the most boring form of xehanort
>no Sora's mom
>flow motion is nerfed so much that it's fucking pointless
>no radiant garden
>twilight town is smaller than in KH2
>cooking exists
>the mechs in Toy Box
>no Star Wars
>crab collecting
>cliffhanger ending
>underwater combat
>Tangled, Frozen and Big Hero 6 were actually selected to be worlds
>the soulless PS3 era graphics
>no Colosseum
>Phil doesn't have a single line due to muh jap va
>kairi doesn't say a word to Riku
>Mickey is fucking useless
>Twilight Town, and the Keyblade Graveyard are super short
>Each Organization member has 3-5 attacks max each
>Scala is unplayable except for boss arenas
>no real Marvel
>Sora had the power of waking inside him the whole time
>Scala was clearly cut short
>references to the shitty mobile game
>xehanort gets to go to keyblade heaven
>the entire black box subplot
>no org fights until the end
>less content than final mix games despite a longer dev time
>no mirage arena
>Ansem doesn't use his Guardian in combat
>bringing back Xion
>dual wielding shoved into DLC. Probably for a single fight
>We didn't meet Neku and the gang at Shibuya like promised
>no Indiana Jones world

Why

Attached: 1563611628030.png (686x386, 321K)

So is the next "Kingdom Hearts" game going to be KH4, or is it going to be Yozora featuring Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series? The TWEWY setting, the FFXV music, and the inclusion of Sora and Riku make it feel more like a fanservice mashup title than a KH game and I don't know what to think

Sora.

The fact he maintains an optimistic outlook after all the BS he's gone through makes me like him more.

He does have stupid plot armor though.

Hard to say at this point. The inner workings of Nomura’s mind are an enigma.

Attached: nomura drugs.jpg (1024x574, 242K)

Why do I have to share a thread with KHfags?

>Sora
Mus Rattus
>Kairi
D+B and Natural Puppy
>Riku
Either Lapin Angelique or Pegaso
>Roxas
Wild Boar
>Namine
Natural Puppy
>Xion
Lapin Angelique
>Axel
Dragon Couture
>Aqua
D+B
>Terra
Wild Boar
>Ventus
Jupiter of the Monkey

Hollow Bastion was too good a level for KH. The setting, the enemies, the music, it all really came together. TFW I cant go back and have that first time experience playing this level again.

Ok anons, turns out that the organisation XIII we was just talking about wasn't real, my bad.

Best/worst member and best/worst kh3 fight?

Attached: 800px-True_Organization_XIII.png (800x485, 375K)

They were all underwhelming compared to KH2's

Attached: 1550318489635.png (1110x747, 826K)

>Best member

Xigbar

>Worst Kh3 fight

The dumb card guy

wtf I love Xion now

My guess is that we'll get another side game focused on Riku and Kairi searching for a way to save Sora before we get to the secret ending, similar as to how KH1's secret ending showed KH2 but we got CoM first. Some cute trio girl action with Kairi, Xion and Namine ala FF10-2 I also wouldn't mind seeing in the meanwhile.

Attached: 1531072224961.jpg (273x185, 8K)

>purchased custom T-shirt with KH2FM logo on it
>Spread the good word to some fans on twitter
>successfully converted them from copers
>Heading to gamefaqs later tonight to talk to some trouble youths
>patched KH2FM with backported features from KH 2.5
>understand that the work I do is important
>Finished editing letter to Square Enix asking Nomura to be fired
>Will have friend look it over tomorrow before I send it

who else /blessed/ and /enlightened/ here?

Attached: 1551391099235.png (670x408, 171K)

>best member
Marluxia and his fabulous hair
>worst member
Evil Repliku
>best fight
The 3 Xehanorts
>worst fight
Repliku and Xigbar I guess

>females being useful in KH
>ever
We'll get DDD 2.0, now with extra fujobait!

>WE’VE PREHEATED LONG ENOUGH
>I’LL CHAR YOUR BONES BLACK
>TIME FOR A TASTE TEST
Favorite quote?

Attached: higashizawa.png (690x871, 294K)

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR VECTOR

FOLLOW MY LEAD
SCREW THAT

>Females being useful
I mean... Have you played Days, BBS and Re CoM? DDD isn't the only KH gane ya know?

COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW A PAIR

Attached: Beat.png (1196x1850, 552K)

Beat was the best bro
>literally stops himself from fading out of existence just to save his little sister

Hey Fryposter, have you played TWEWY or nah?

Best
>Young Xehanort
>Ansem AsoD
>Vanitas
Worst
>Repliku (Enjoyed them all though)
Best fight
>Master Xehanort (Kino as hell)
Worst Fight
>Terranort (Just too hard to dodge everything)

Attached: heard you were talking shit.webm (640x360, 459K)

Any hope KH3 ReMIND DLC will save KH3?

Attached: 1555860108221.jpg (506x480, 99K)

I don't understand what you just said, I think Xemnas is the hardest out of the data fights. I don't side with him on collecting as many hearts to create kingdom hearts

>*record scratch*
>Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

>what is Natural Puppy?

Well critical mode didn't, I don't expect the combat to be any better unless they completely rebalance it and change a lot of the mechanics around

They claim to be adding a ton of post game bosses so that's a plus as that's one of my biggest issues with the game, but I'm not sure how fun they'll be with KH3's combat. I'll be kind of happy though if there's a really important plot related post game super boss equivalent to Lingering Will, Mysterious Figure etc that gives hints about the next game

The new playable character will be cool if you can use them in most of the content. If it's just a single fight you use them for then that's pretty lame

>Chains, bullets, and boomerangs
My brother.

>Best
Still Saix
>Worst
Young Riku, he was a tad confusing and felt a bit shoehorned in

>Best Fight
Xigbar/Young Riku. Had to be the most challenging on the easy mode that was proud mode. Xigbar's projectiles were done really well in the fight and made him a real threat
>Worst fight
Admittedly the Saix one. Its very strong in the story moments, but 3 against one just isn't fair. Roxas accessing the powers of ultra instinct was pretty amazing though

He’s actually not that good at math.

Why were the priorities for KH3 so wrong? Why are they selling us the rest of the game later? They had five years to make it. It took Nintendo five years to make BOTW.

Attached: 1545505691483.png (726x910, 958K)

>Best member
Ansem SoD
>Worst member
Repliku
>Best fight
The Three Norts
>Worst fight
Luxord

>Days
Xion was a replica and in just before the last fight looked like Sora, genderless at best.
>BBS
Aqua was a bitch, she should've trusted Terra more.
>ReCoM
Namine was the one that got kidnapped and messed with Sora's memories in the first place, she just fixed the mess she caused. Also she's a damn witch, DiZ was right!

Source?

Attached: fake-ass nerd.jpg (400x286, 32K)

>Sho is just randomly spouting math terms to try and make himself sound smarter
That’s fucking hilarious.

It’s what he lives for.

Attached: x2 die.png (500x375, 129K)

BANG

Attached: recoverpics_15669491155475.jpg (360x185, 11K)

FOR MILES AND MILES, I WONDER WHY?

>both Sora and Neku end up dying at the end of their respective games
Being a Nomura protag is suffering.

>navel showing
SLUUUUUUUT

>Donald and Goofy won't shut up about ingredients
>took 13 years to come out
>most of the boss tracks are recycled from previous games
>Twilight Town, the Keyblade Graveyard, and Scala Ad Caleum were clearly cut short
>Scala and the Keyblade Graveyard are just boss rushes
>more focus on Disney than the OC
>so many characters that most of them don't get enough screentime
>Sora and Kairi's rushed relationship
>Kairi was a damsel in distress again
>Aqua was also made into a damsel in distress
>nobody did shit except for Sora
>most of the Disney worlds were just the cutscenes from the Disney movie, but with Sora, Donald, and Goofy in the background
>bs story reason made up on the spot just so Ansem can't use his signature Guardian in battle
>no Hayden Panettiere
>Organization members were nerfed and have 3-5 attacks each max
>no dual wielding
>no Jungle Book world
>no Treasure Planet world
>stupid instagram loading screens
>no post-game content except Dark Inferno
>the rest of the game is being released as paid DLC
>Final Fantasy characters are only mentioned and/ or statues in Olympus

How did KH3 manage to fuck up this hard?

Attached: 1555761175092.png (1280x720, 750K)

It really is.
>Nomura: What, people wanted a happy ending after waiting all these years for KH3?

Neku is not for lewd.

Attached: neku smiles.jpg (3243x3243, 1.65M)

Neku is very much for lewd, user.

Some of those girl's clothes gave really good bonuses.

Attached: IMG_20190828_004736.png (720x348, 45K)

I wanna steal his headphones !

>stupid instagram loading screens
they were amazing for the memes at least. someone post some

>Neku gets bonuses from wearing a lolita headress and a qipao
What did Square mean by this?

Attached: Neku Qipao.jpg (600x800, 141K)

>everyone should wear china dresses
I am highly in favor of this.

Lewd

Attached: you retard.png (1920x1446, 1.98M)

>you retard

Attached: laughing Hanekoma.png (253x463, 23K)

What did you think of A New Day?

I liked some parts of it but the new content was too short and overhyped. Plus sequel bait.

If they don’t deliver on playable Sho I will be mad.

Attached: life’s not fair.jpg (784x1024, 131K)

I don't have a Switch so I still haven't played Final Remix

It should have ended with Terra clearing his throat.

>Why are they selling us the rest of the game later?
Business as usual

Attached: 1551210401764.png (1920x1554, 1.79M)

>you retard

Attached: IMG_5991.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Imagine being so mad that you will your own clothes to beat the shit out of an old man, a teenager, a duck, and a dog.

Attached: MAD.jpg (249x381, 43K)

Attached: friends.jpg (744x1920, 408K)

Attached: 1551209773281.png (1920x1185, 1.97M)

>TWO?
Kek

Has there ever been a friendship in both series that didn’t even with both parties trying to kill each other?

why do you like Saix so much and hate Zexion

>Neku and Riku never got to actually interact
Missed opportunity, desu.

Attached: gay.png (1920x1380, 1.81M)

Attached: gay x2.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Attached: Hipsters.jpg (540x405, 76K)

God bless Another Day.

Attached: quality time.png (512x384, 27K)

>Sephiroth didn’t return as a boss fight
Why weren’t there any FF characters in KH3, again?

Best post-game content of all time. Tin Pin Slammer was also fun as fuck.

My nigga.

Attached: tinpin.png (256x384, 21K)

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH LONG WINDING RIVER WHERE THOSE FLOWERS FLOAT?

I KNOW YOU CAN STOP IT’S FLOW ON A WHIM SO I HAVE LEARNED TO SWIM

Fuck Namine, marry Xion, kill Kairi

Attached: IMG_1029.jpg (771x1095, 108K)

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP, I’LL LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

BETWEEN THE LINES AND LINES, I AM LOST AGAIN

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I’LL NEVER GIVE THIS UP

I don't know, I like a lot of them. But Saix has the right amount of brooding and I legitimately like all of his scenes. And Zexion was just a straight up dork in KH3. I think I preferred his emo MCR phase back in Chain of Memories

I liked dorky Zexion but I can see what you mean.

WHY YOU WANT TO TIE ME UP?

The thing that made this track amazing was how you could never accurately tell what the time signature was. Its 3/4 but it sounds like 4/4 at times, totally added to the creepy/dreamlike vibe of the level. This might objectively be the best track out of all the games.

I haven't played KH3 yet so fair enough m8

You really punctuated your autism when you explained that a lion needs to bite his testicles off because his favorite movie is The Lion King

Is this what autism looks like?

>can wield multiple psychic abilities
>has 15 older women (and some gay guys) after his dick
>convinced a demigod not to blow up Shibuya with the power of friendship
>saves two villains out of pure spite
>was able to help his partners get over their internal issues and help them become better people
Sora’s a cool guy and I like him but Neku just takes the cake here.

Attached: MONEY.jpg (640x336, 185K)

>went to Gamestop
>placed copies of KH2 Final Mix in front of KH3 in the PS4 section
>employee tells me to stop
>Show him video of KH3's Frozen world
>he apologizes and helps me remove all copies of KH3
>we bury them out back
>receive call from shelter
>All homeless men from the shelter are now gainfully employed and successful with families
>all thanks to embracing KH2 Final Mix
>purchased more copies of KH2 Final Mix off Amazon and Ebay to restock
>Continued my Lvl 1 Critical Run
>feel inspired by the intricate balanced gameplay

Who else /blessed/ and /enlightened/?

Attached: 1535617776276.jpg (960x720, 209K)

GET OUT OF MY WAY CAUSE I’M ON MY WAY

How are you not broke at this point?

I DON’T CARE ABOUT IMAGINARY BOUNDARIES

There's lots of characters, they don't have to all appeal to me

What characters do you like the most then if you don’t mind me asking?

BUT SOMEHOW, I’M AFRAID TO GO OVER THEM

Any luck on finding the Final Remix OST rip?

Attached: CgVG0PKUEAAWLG6.jpg (800x533, 98K)

COVER UP ALL THE SCARS AND MEMORIES

CREATIVITY IS ALL THAT I’VE GOT

Ansem, Xehanort, Xemnas, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Riku, Axel, Young Xehanort, Larxene, Aqua, Terra, Sora, Roxas aaaaaaaannnnddd Donald and Goofy.
How about you, what's your favorite characters?

Good taste. Some of my faves are Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Vanitas, Aqua, Xemnas, etc...

right back at ya buddy

>there are people on this board that haven’t beaten Panthera Cantus on Level 1 Ultimate yet
Explain yourselves, Yea Forums. After all, don’t you want to ENJOY THE MOMENT?

Attached: Hanekoma.png (255x191, 10K)

Does it count if I did it with Velocity Attack spam?

Sure, why not?

I did and my hand was cramping like a bitch at the end. Fun fight, though.

Unfortunately, no. Sorry user.

NOW LET ME SHOUT AND WAKE YOU UP

LET ME WAKE YOU UP

WHEN THE FIREFLIES DANCE ON A NEW MOON NIGHT, SHE TEMPTS ME WITH HER GLISTENING EYES

THE SKY ABOVE CHANGES ITS COLOR

FROM DAWN TILL DUSK, I WONDER WHY?

IS THIS A CURSE OR JUST A HARSH ANSWER?

AM I FLOATING ON A CLOUD WITHOUT WINGS?

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE END MIGHT COME SO I DON’T ACT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE

UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, I CAN’T GIVE UP ON YOU

BEFORE THE TIME IS UP, I’LL LEAVE ALL MY REGRETS

BETWEEN THE LIES AND LIES, I’M CONFUSED AGAIN

WHEN THE TIME IS UP, I’LL TAKE WHAT I’VE GOT TO TAKE

Attached: players.jpg (1305x1998, 533K)

Attached: players 2.jpg (1553x1110, 879K)

Already had character bloat. Sephiroth for the third time would have been boring anyway unless they threw in Bizarro and Safer phases. If they add a FF boss in the dlc I’d rather it be the summons on display in Toy Box or Gilgamesh.

How about Bahumut?

Attached: players 3.jpg (2047x1450, 712K)

I’d imagine he would be the one cause of the joke with Rex.

So we all agree that Sora's gonna be in the Reapers Game in whichever comes first right? (New KH game/TWEWY sequel)

Attached: 1549753057101.jpg (1063x1056, 293K)

There’s definitely a chance of that. I’m personally hoping that Neku and Sora partner up. They’d make for one hell of a team together.

Attached: twewy style neku and sora.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

>Sora in Shiki’s pose
Nice

What do you think is gonna be his Entry Fee?

Either the memories of his friends or his connections with them. We’ve seen what happens if he were to lose them, what with him breaking down and all that.

>Neku is the brains of the bunch and is a psychic powerhouse with an emphasis on long-ranged attacks and trickery compared to Sora’s magic knight abilities and insane durability.
Makes you wonder about what stops the villains will have to pull to keep these two down.

Who else wants to bet that Luxord was a Reaper in a past life?

Attached: manga luxord.jpg (720x1111, 216K)

His entry fee is Riku
That's how Riku got there

>they make fun of you for liking their food so much
Yes? You're literally eating shit and preservatives unless you're going to some small restaurant where they're likely to give half a shit about their food then you deserve to be laughed at.

That sounds both incredibly homoerotic and highly likely considering how this is KH.

I bet you anything that his Wild Card was Sora’s ticket to the Game.

That would actually make sense considering his love for games.

I'm drunk but I just want to say I never got the arguments that you had to buy consoles to play Kh as a real argument, it took like 15 years between 1 and 3 and if you think you can play games on a console over 15 years apart your dumb

I actually remember buying consoles just so I can play more KH and funnily enough, I discovered even more great games so that was one hell of a bonus.

Poorfags gotta complain somehow, man.

WHERE DID WE MEET BEFORE JUST LIKE THIS?

I KNOW YOUR SMILE, YOUR VOICE, JUST LIKE THAT

Fuck Kairi, marry Kairi and kill Kairi

In that order?

YOU TALK TO ME AND I SMILE RIGHT BACK

I DON’T BELIEVE IN FANTASY

>TWO!?

Attached: MY SIDES.gif (540x310, 393K)

>I'm not talking about the same Kairi anyway

SAME DRESS, SAME SMELL REMINDS ME

SOMETHING I CAN’T FORGET

just played re:chain of memories
how did this piece of shit game ever make it past QA?
i quit about the time i got to the ice boss, fuck these cards and this nonsense. i had more fun watching the 3 hour cutscene about ice cream and friendship

>so powerful that even God bottoms him

If it helps, the GBA version is much better imo. The card battle system doesn’t really translate well into 3D imo.

SAME SONG, SAME TONE IN YOUR VOICE

TELL ME THIS ISN’T A DREAM

I agree but I think if he doesn't like the card system the gba version won't change his mind. I think the main flaw of the ps2 version there's too much space. Rooms are too big and battles feel more spread out with more enemies compared to the gba version.

TAKE ME FAR WHERE THE STARS ARE STILL ASLEEP

YOU AND ME, WE’LL LIVE FOREVERMORE

THE POWER IS YET UNKNOWN

BRAIN WAVE MAIN WAVE, PSYCHO GOT A HIGH KICK

COLLECT AND SELECT, SHOW ME YOUR BEST SET

CRYSTALS, BLISTERS, IT’S ALL OVER NOW

I'M STILL FUCKING ANGRY

PSYCHO CANE. YOU'RE SO KEEN

I NEED MORE CANDY CANES

Wow....deep.

Attached: 1544259954637.png (641x423, 392K)

He needed Sora and Xion to do that to Saix. Plus Xemnas would have whopped his ass.

Gay

Its transformation should be a tiny blue handgun

Sora would be a cat (every time he transforms into an animal, it's some kind of cat).

Everyone would be a cat since Nomura is a catfag.

>dolphins
>cats

Is this the mobile version?

Not all shops do this (my local ones know better if they want me to keep people from fighting inside their stores).

NEKU, DO SOMETHING!
>dies
how could you, Neku...

Let's settle this, who is the gayest KH character. I'm voting for Lea/Axel.

shame because that game is awesome as a KH fan and the car combat is addicting. I played through the GBA version and the remake multiple times. It's repetitive, but that's about it.

>car combat
KH racing game when?

if anything shouldn't it be considered good that shiki's hotter friend is still on the market?

Attached: 1544798819576.jpg (480x320, 32K)

>a girl that looks like that
>in the heart of Tokyo
>being single

She hooks up with Beat

Riku