New thread every other day.

Attached: The_90s.png (300x350, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/c/jjra/page/item/joji-joestar/xpdZ_BMFQIwzjq1lN1wleBE8xYwzozlmNJ
mega.nz/#!qGpwiYJQ!9uzpc1AOCMSImKBK0Wpop_ETa1ULX3hIXVHs1naNKgM
strawpoll.me/18524587
youtube.com/watch?v=UDCMvznDcJc
mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file
rpgmaker.ru/download/1.-Серия-конструкторов-RPG-Maker/RPG-Maker-2000/English-RTP-2000-1.0/
share.cherrytree.at/showfile-2704/kbdreset.exe
rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10970/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_AQ5tGEHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=fk9vyp_YijQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5dXjNbru2sI
youtube.com/watch?v=O-dQBGdX2Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=NBDOCmYx3eg
youtube.com/watch?v=rcfykg9jIZM
youtube.com/watch?v=fyMqIVVnp8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=V6_RonjYzuk
youtube.com/watch?v=dmH3mo9KmVo
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Ending_Guide
youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ
strawpoll.com/kas6xzze
chaosanontranslate.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are some things in the game that you were disappointed or confused why something didn't happen?
I think that's weird is that Miracles couldn't do anything with the Steely Dan event.

Attached: 18689325_p6.jpg (312x275, 27K)

Why is shorty so FUCKING cute?

Because a tiny girl doing dubious things with jacked dudes is neat.

Attached: 71461978_p54.jpg (600x800, 146K)

Is the Joseph route worth doing or nah?

That depends.
You got Speedwagon and Stroheim right?
If so you're gonna get the easiest Dio fight of all of them, and if his FP is high enough you get a bonus scence with it.
So yeah, go for it.

Everything about Adam Ant.

Attached: zb04ZWl_d.jpg (640x688, 41K)

>Doesn't learn any moves besides leveling
>Doesn't have his own events
>Only given flavor text at best
Why must Adam Ant suffer?

Attached: e50.gif (480x360, 529K)

Quick reminder that Johnny is the best Jojo, part 6 is based and Giorno can go suck a dick.

I'm confused in how Steel gave me a stand

Since Steel's stand can preserve memories, maybe he gave you a stand that once belonged to someone else.
Also worst guy in the game right here.

Attached: 'Yo, idiot, check this out'.png (111x119, 2K)

I don't know why, but it feels like parts 4, 5 and 6 get the most criticism. Why is that?

I've seen more criticism of 3 than 4

Well people tend to like other parts more that 1 and 2 than really hating them, lots of people say nice things about part 7, and 8 is still ongoing.
I think most people hate the other 4 because of their endings or not really caring for the Jojo/characters of that part.

People tend to hate on the parts before and after the currently airing anime part.

maybe clayman doesn't like ants

>Run away
>No EXP for u
FUCK YOU NIGGER AGHHHHHHH

They ain't even good exp like Diavolo, the're just annoying and mean.

Fighting him in Chaos Mode is fun.

I haven't gone far yet since I keep trying to roll for the bad family but it doesn't happen.
How hard is he?

How often are you "supposed" to use hotels? I'm at steely dan and haven't used a hotel once. Probably why the assassin's kick my butt so hard.

I made the mistake of talking to him with a new Stand. He kicked my ass, but he doesn't run away like a little bitch.

You don't have, unless you get the sickly trait.
In certain conditions with some stands you can even learn new moves, but that kinda rng, and is understandable to savescum it.

I heard that if you run from it that he tries to run after you. Is that true?

I couldn't get away no matter how many times I tried. I wanted to see if he did follow you around.

He didn't give you a Stand, the arrow that he was studying shattered and gave a bunch of random people Stands, it just happened to include you. Steel was completely BSing you and just wanted to recruit you for the journey to prevent Stone Ocean from happening.

Attached: 19695395_p2.jpg (350x546, 60K)

Speaking of, I wonder what happens to Berlin and Alicia in the Mad World ending since they didn't get killed.

Attached: 44840389_p4.png (550x400, 74K)

Didn't he also shoot a couple people before it shattered? How the fuck did he get one in the first place?

Does anyone working on the sequels want to share their favorite stand in their game?

Attached: __joseph_joestar_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_alan_graham__239caacf3e603ffffe48888adce840e4.png (1249x620, 713K)

Probably just traced it back to the digsite, since he can read memories from the Stone Ocean-verse, and stole it.

I ain't working on a game, but made some stands if ya'll wouldn't mind seeing them, or ones you haven't already seen.

Attached: If you don't mind.png (837x402, 32K)

I always forget about Steel's Stand.

What's Get Back all about?

If i'm being honest I spit-ball with the stand stats, so I don't know if somethings too good or too week.
At least it aint Survivor.

Attached: Get Back.png (1502x677, 46K)

How do I learn Hamon?

There's books that drop for it. You can get one at the bookstore in Calcutta if you hang with Abdoul.

Lmao nigga just breath air

I've heard people say that stand stats are bullshit anyways.

Yeah, but for some stands like Saturday Night I felt like I had to balance it out, while also not being exactly the same as some of the other stands stat wise.
I give props to Araki for making so many different stands, it's kinda rough.

How far has Chaos mode been translated?

Up to Hong Kong. Not sure about his circumstances but for now we just gotta wait.

Yeah, you don't want ones that have like an A in everything.

Honestly, Saturday Night could get there potentially.

Attached: Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting.png (1430x863, 53K)

It could, but like in your description of it, it's range and durability hold it back.

You're right, you're right.
Might as well post Gringo since I ain't got anything better to do.
Might get rid of the rifle he has.

Attached: A Gringo Like Me.png (1525x731, 51K)

It's not a sequel, but a mod for 7SU that adds new stands
Moving Pictures, close range phenomenon type, grants the user the ability to freely enter and leave photographies, the user can pull out objects/people within photographies and utilize them in battle, can also trap enemies and attacks in photographies as well, literally useless in fights but with a whole truck of events

Gringo sounds awesome. Skeletons are always cool.

What would happen if you take a picture of Jotaro and nab him from the picture world?

Thanks for the kind words user.
I could keep going, assuming you or the other haven't already seen them.

Can he just shoot his guns without twirling them so it works like a regular gun or does he have to twirl them at least once?

Fucking based

Yep, if you want em to bounce around he's gotta twirl/spin it, otherwise it wont ricochet.

If anyone ever starts modding in character discs I would like to nominate Joji from the Jorge Joestar light novel.

aminoapps.com/c/jjra/page/item/joji-joestar/xpdZ_BMFQIwzjq1lN1wleBE8xYwzozlmNJ

Attached: Screenshot_20171104-171627.jpg (945x1654, 481K)

>What would happen if you take a picture of Jotaro and nab him from the picture world?
You would have a living non sentient copy of Jotaro doing whatever he was doing in the picture

So if the Jotaro in the picture was punching a dude, the Jotaro you pull out is gonna keep punching till he dies?
That's pretty nice.

You might as well post them.

Red Garland best stand

Attached: 1564181581367m.jpg (1024x724, 130K)

Alrighty then. I originally thought about having Hustle Bones add bones to whatever it touched, but that seemed a bit overkill considering what it could already do.
Still not as cool a skeleton as Gringo though.

Attached: Hustle Bones.png (1437x885, 42K)

my stands
fuck you, use private idaho you niggers

Attached: 1552685231563.jpg (240x240, 22K)

So he can make it so you can't break your bones?

I didn't know that was a thing, but I guess I could try something for you user.

That's the idea yeah. That or make your bones super shitty.
I really like Eleanor Rigby, just a neat little thief.

Attached: Eleanor Rigby.png (1481x777, 44K)

Skeletons are just too cool, and I like the idea of a kleptomaniac stand. I wonder what that says about its user.

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.png (640x480, 40K)

If i'm being honest, I haven't completely thought about the implications of the user having said stand except for Playback, buy stuff like that is also interesting.
Also I might get done with Private Idaho before the thread gets archived, so maybe i'll share that as well.

Attached: Razorblade City.png (1432x888, 37K)

That's a general.
Go to /vg/

What's this for?

You might have to specify a bit, but these stands that i'm posting aint for one of the projects. Im just posting what i've got since I was asked.

This is the last one, assuming I don't post Private Idaho.
Thank you for your time and patience.

Attached: Playback Idea.png (1581x825, 58K)

Looking good, user.
Here's what I have for Dancing Queen
[Dancing Queen] A medium ranged Stand that can control the movements of targets (people and animals) that step into its range. A status inflicting Stand that uses dances to prevent targets from using moves. The weaker the target, the easier it is to control for a longer period of time. Stand users are more difficult to control and can break free, leaving Dancing Queen and its user open for attack. Not particularly powerful on its own.

That looks fine.
Ya'll can use these stands for whatever, or just leave em, either way i'm glad I got to share em.
Here you go

Attached: Private Idaho.png (1635x710, 41K)

This one is evil I like it.

Something like this makes me think that the user is either Okyasu-tier retarded or very smart

I don't really think on what the people are who get these powers, but they'd probably have to be kinda dumb for it to be a fair fight.
Otherwise you'd get Looney Tunes'd to death before you can do anything about it.

There's a lot of little things in this game that you'll probably look over without knowing it's there, what are some things you've found without help?

Wearing the Bunny Suit on the submarine route while Polnareff is getting fucked over by Judgement particularly has him go "when did you have time to put that on out here?" if I remember right, since up to that point it'd either been cutscenes or you had other party members preventing you from changing into it.

How does this sound?
[Pink Fairies] A long range Swarm Stand made up of crafty fairies who are able to manipulate states of matter to whatever the user chooses. The more fairies that work on one object, the quicker that object is transformed. Examples include solidifying air to make projectiles, increasing/decreasing elasticity, and liquefying the ground to slow down targets. Cannot be used on humans or animals.
I figured out the generator problem by myself. It's a neat event.

Utah

Attached: 1566009674162.jpg (500x500, 170K)

「Run This Town」
Power-C
Speed-B
Range-B
Precision-D
Durability-A
Potential-E
「Run This Town」is a long ranged stand that appears to be an impossibly thin gaunt masculine humanoid with a loose hood draped over a glowing face. Everything but their face is Vantablack, a black so dark that it doesn't reflect light. Their body is capable of quickly stretching great distances and is incredibly flexible malleable with the ability to contort through small areas and bend itself at any curve or angle. It also holds the ability to make the area within 6 meters of itself vantablack as well, the effects of this will persist even after the stand drops the effect. The stand camouflages perfectly into these areas and objects except their glowing, however if turned away or covered by their hood their face won't be visible, however they won't be able to see either.
It's basically double edged, they need to be simple or crazy enough to think cartoon logic will work in the first place.

Attached: VBmask.png (2166x1210, 2.45M)

sounds good user, keep going at it.

Say, how come Utah didn't have his sword to fight of Vins?
When did he get the sword?

pretty sure he mentions he got the sword from his grandfather, who got the sword from somebody else (st. george, i'm assuming)

Right, but he doesn't have it in Hong Kong, the harbor, or Singapore when he gets zombified.
Why did it way down the line?

Attached: ninja2.png (200x140, 2K)

maybe he just lives in edfu and was able to get to his sword storage warehouse

Fair enough.
Since apparently he can join the party in chaos mode, I wonder how far he can go, or what he does.

Thanks user, that's three down.

I feel like part 4 would be the second hardest part to adapt becuase you aren't constricted to a specific time limit and everything is set in one place

Frankly part 3 seems like the only part with a set in stone time limit in a way.

Even in part 7 with a race going on, the race happens in a couple of days, and i'm not sure if they specify how long the events from this point to that, ya know?

The only thing I can think of is having set events happen on set days using a calendar system.

at that point a Part 4 game would practically be Persona-lite

Part 6 has Jotaro as the time limit.

Well kinda, after a certain point Pucci's the time limit after Jolyne gets Jotaro's disk to the Speedwagon Foundation.

Part 4 does take place over like 3 or 4 months.

After that there really isn't a limit right

Attached: 1566161836223.png (480x480, 148K)

I think one of the things that you can legit complain about in Jojo is that sometimes there's no frame of reference to whats happening outside of years or stretches of time.
You kinda just assume that these things are happening in rapid succession with little/no down time unless they say otherwise.

Not for a while, after that then she gets thrown into maximum security on purpose, and some things here and there. Overall though Pucci's the time limit.

>4
Because Japan didn't like it when the manga was running it
>5
Because it's generally seen as a step down from part 3 and has a boring protagonist
>6
Because it killed JoJo's jump run

I tried to do a combination attack and this happened

Attached: combination attack.png (637x500, 29K)

That's an issue with the colored version for some reason.

Attached: DV1phNNVAAAS3WT.jpg orig.jpg (700x660, 107K)

I don't know who the guy stroking Kars is, but he reminds me of the protag of Baoh.
I haven't read Baoh, is it a fair read?

Might wanna fix all those spelling errors.

I'll try, Notepad doesn't have a spell check so I fuck up easily.

As far as i know part 4 was about as popular as 3 in japan if not more so since it took place in japan and its clever use of slice of life elements.

Part 5 is kinda obvious although i definitely still think it has some merits. People werent as fond of the turn araki's artstyle took at this point. Character designs were pretty outlandish even for araki. Story just kind peddled about going back to the same monster of the weekesque format that got part 3 criticism and then it just sort of ends. Diavolo is a cool villian and all but theres really no payoff in the end aside from giogio's "muh dream"

Part 6 gets too much hate because it really is a massive improvement over 5. Im guessing some ppl werent too keen on a female protag but jolyne is honestly one of my favorite jojos. The artstyle was probably still too akin to 5's for some ppl. A good example of this is jotaro should be like 20 years or so older in this than part 3 and he looks younger thanks to araki's artstyle. Not a bad thing just confusing for some. Also araki's publisher was notifying him that the series wasnt selling as well during this part as in previous ones which is why the whole ending comes about and why part 7 was printed with Steel Ball Run on the front instead of Jojo. Later to be revealed as part 7.

>As far as i know part 4 was about as popular as 3 in japan if not more so since it took place in japan and its clever use of slice of life elements.
Nah, Part 4 was way less popular in Japan compared to 3. Josuke was seen as a protagonist who came from another era of manga (in fairness that's by design, as he models himself after someone from the 80s) and Kira was never as popular as Dio.

tried the original black and white and it worked. hope they fixed that issue in the colored version

A lot of people blame part 6 for killing its weekly jump run though that was kinda inevitable at that point anyway, JoJo NEVER had a large readership in the jump and always relied on tankobon sales.

Huh ill have to look into that. Seems totally believable tho ill be honest the pompadour had to grow on me a bit

You also have to keep in mind that Japan really, REALLY loves Jotaro. They can't get enough of that "stoic silent hero who always has the badass thing to say"

The lack of unique in-combat interactions for each stand. Everything I've seen seems to be tied to out-of-combat events and throwaway lines.

>Kira was never as popular as Dio.

Dio is basically the mascot of the series along with Jotaro so that's a given, but I'm pretty sure Kira and his stand are far more popular than the other villains in the series,

Teaching Speedwagon or Jotaro ripple should have events. Then again I haven't done many inn events, so maybe Jotaro/Joseph will comment on that in inns.

Ive read araki wouldve switched to monthly anyway just so he could spend more time drawing the panels. i think his artstyle was somewhat restrained during parts 5 and 6 due to time constraints. Very early part 7 still has the part 6 look and its pretty fucked desu but man as a whole part 7 is gorgeous

I haven't read Baoh so I can't give an opinion on it's quality but the guy in the picture is Joji from the Jorge Joestar light novel.

Attached: img_0.jpg (700x455, 120K)

They can learn it via the ripple books, but they sadly don't get an event for it.
Joseph does comment on it if he can teach you more ripple moves though.

I can't remember if I've read Baoh but I've seen the OVA that covers the story. It's ok, you can tell Araki had just seen The Thing.

Is dead

Just a missed opportunity. It would be even better if teaching Speedwagon Ripple effected the Ripple Warrior ending even slightly. Perhaps replacing Stronheim if he has enough ripple moves.

Well Johnny and Gyro still wanted to win the race for the executed kid, so the time limit is keeping up with the race

Attached: w8.png (886x1400, 389K)

Honestly, the time limit on the game is so inconsequential anyways, it feels more like it was created to give you different things each days instead of a losing condition

Cleaned up the grammar slightly, is that good?

Attached: A Gringo Like Me.png (1542x685, 51K)

What would a good ability be for a power stand called [Welcome To The Machine] be? I haven't decided on its range yet.

>can join only one club in the newest update
>have to choose between the jojo fanclub or the club that makes it easier to wear the bunny suit
fuck this shitty game, how the fuck else am i going to be jolyne's mom

Attached: 1566164833769.gif (426x240, 2.64M)

Wearing the bun suit is already easy enough

Right, haven't thought about it too much, but what if those that got hurt by it had to think simply?
Like they couldn't think out things that are complex, all they can do is think and act in a simple, almost binary nature?

So, kinda dumbing them down once they're hit and causing them to forget strategy? It could work, but would it work in a game?
>not joining the occult club

Possibly? it could be like a status effect where the enemy is just wasting turns and gives them a debuff.

if i set the standard that low, then any slut with a bunny suit can get that joestar cock
THINK next time

But would it be too OP for a Power Stand ability?

I dunno. Red Garland can punch the shit out of people so hard that it can Requiem itself, so powerful power stands ain't off the table.
Still i'll think about it and see if I can come up with something better and in tune with a game if someone else or you don't.

>joestar cock
which one?

Attached: 60560469_p2.jpg (900x700, 94K)

One idea I had for a stand was a star platinum/Crazy Diamon-like humanoid stand who could delay the effects of whatever it did. For example you could punch someone and he wouldn't feel a thing until a few seconds later, when he woud be propelled backwards and be injured. In game these could happen by it having powerful attacks that take a few turns to take into effect, or maybe it can also delay any effects that happen to the user and you can prevent being damaged for a few turns but then all attacks hit you at once.

Here's a newer color version. It has more shit colored since last time I did it. Most notedly now -all- of the Cinderella store customization are finished so go nuts with that. My favorite is the chubby(lower right of this pic) who now has huge tits that I had to hold back on fapping to.
I got a bit bored as and made the different OC's glasses more unique as you can see in this pic. If you don't like them maybe i'll just make them more basic or change the frame type or whatever.

There are still some other things left to be colored but i'm not very concerned/interested in them. I have them written down though so i'll get to 'em eventaully... Next up I might re-implement some of the OCdonotsteals Stand battle graphics tbqh i'm probably not gonna do shit until chaos user puts out another update. Coloring these was tedious

mega.nz/#!qGpwiYJQ!9uzpc1AOCMSImKBK0Wpop_ETa1ULX3hIXVHs1naNKgM

Attached: shujinko5.png (288x256, 7K)

Thanks user. I'm gonna let that Stand sit for a bit and see if something else comes to mind. Now to figure out some sort of healing Stand.

Crippled Johnny is probably depressed enough to fuck the first offer
Has to do all the work though

Literally just red Star Platinum but without time stop

Thanks for your hard work user.

No problem man.
Actually I just figured something now.
What if those hit by the machine basically get turned into a drone, and took orders from the stand user for some time?

ok now this happened

Attached: not this shit again.png (639x502, 33K)

Your saves might be kaput. If you'd like I could give you a new save file.

why the absolute FUCK is this game such a goddamn pain in the ass to install
would it have been so hard to package it as an exe? but no, you gotta download a japanese RPG maker, which to even install you need to restart your computer after changing its language to japanese

Attached: JosukeBullshit.jpg (1020x784, 128K)

It could work as a status effect like Confusion or Berserk, but target any allies. I don't know if that's possible in more recent RPG Makers though.

What? You literally just run RPG_RT.exe in the directory. I got this shit to run on fucking linux, no language fuckery involved. The closest thing to a trick the install has is updating your fonts so you're not reading a pixelated mess.

「Losin' Man」

Which stand has the most potential to be final boss tier canon wise?

What in the goddamn fuck are you talking about?

i don't know it happened when i scrolled too low on Abdul's skills also i haven't finished the game so i'll pass thanks

Miracles is literally Aizen
Pharoah Sanders
Joykiller
Red Garland

hey lads im thinking about commissioning some ""ART"" of some of the 7th stand user ladies but im kinda split so I made a poll so it can be like everyones happy. ill have the three top results be in the picture too
strawpoll.me/18524587 (unembed)

Attached: jojo-name.png (192x192, 8K)

Can't say I know for sure either.
I guess you could just come up with some back up ideas for it just in case though.

Depends on which flavor of boss you're going for, but i'd choose Red Garland, Deep Purple, Miracles, and Napalm Death because they'd be real shitty to fight against.

Something involving assimilation maybe? I havent played the game yet so i have no idea whats possible with movesets and such but what if every attack directed at it becomes a part of the greater whole for lack better phrase?

>No choice for Chubby Cinderella Salon

you disappoint me user

Something like the more you use a certain attack in a battle, the stronger it grows?

Joykiller's axe can go through walls so I think it would be cool to replace Polnareff during the duel with Chaka and have a through-wall swordfight

If you're Average Female I think you can have sex with him if his FP is high enough.

>mfw grinding Speedwagon to max level when I first get him
>mfw this grinds ME to max level when I first get him
>mfw killing Kira over and over
>mfw in Cairo on Day 1

I remember grinding quite a bit in some of my playthroughs, but why do that to yourself?

For some reason I just thought 'Okay 3 party members, this is my best chance to beat Kira'
So I went and did it just because I wanted to beat Kira early. I'm probably invincible at this point anyway DIO is just gonna get buttfucked.

Yeah but the first time you nab him is in Calcutta.
You must have the patience of a saint.
Or you're as stubborn as a mule, either or.

So should I go with the regular gang or do the SPW foundation civil war with Stroheim and Speedwagon?

if you don't have the range or moves to mess with long ranged enemies than just stick with the Crusaders.

If it's your first playthough, go with the gang.

It is a strange omission honestly considering the dev is clearly a massive part 1/2 fan.

Not the other user, but this is a stand i've been tooling around with.

Attached: Screenshot (125).png (1454x618, 27K)

sorry jotaro

Part 4 has the whole supernatural slice of life thing going on and the 'main villain' is pretty much just a normal Stand user, or at least he is until he gets Bite The Dust. Also most of the 'villains' are just irresponsible misguided kids who become good guys. I find that interesting and a good change of pace but others dislike it because it's not some world ending important event like the others.

Part 5's character designs are probably a bit TOO ridiculous for their own good, even by the standards of the series it almost comes off like what you'd draw if you were parodying JoJo. It's filled to the brim with god tier fights and I like that the supporting cast actually gets as much fights as the MC. The MC and main villain are both the worst in the series which is a pretty significant complaint.

Part 6 has really bad art (try reading the black and white version, I dare you), the worst collection of Stands in the series, the worst set of fights in the series, the story goes all over the place and things seem to change as Araki gets distracted. It has some good characters, great protag, a really cool main villain, and although most are shit a few of the fights are amazing.

Hey, i'm that other user!
That's a cool stand user. Can the stand shoot the tag out, or does it have to get up close to do it?

How's the fan games going?

Has to get close to the victim, but with an A in range that's not a difficult feat.

What happens if the target tries to remove the tag?

>Start Chaos Mode
>leave my room
>Glass smashing sound
>My family hates me

I know part of the appeal of this game is self-inserting but this is too far.

Attached: SadTao.png (251x200, 51K)

It's a tag in the sense that it's "tagged" on a person, but not a literal "tag" like say Kiss. More like a marking, think Fun Fun Fun.

Got another one, What if the person trying to kill you is super polite?

Damn i've been trying to get that forever.

Tell us how shit they are, user.
Ah, I see now.

english update when?

What are the possible families that you can get?

>Lies and Assault are insults in their own right

Do not open this, too spooky for you

Attached: Dk99UJ8U4AA9bfW.png (314x235, 73K)

>Can't even enter sisters room to steal from her drawer anymore
>She says it's embarrassing to be seen with me
>Pic Related
>Dad is drunk and even Steel was wondering what the hell the glass sound was but MC just acted like their dad going on drunken rampages was normal.

At least I can make fatty buff now.

Attached: Rude.jpg (640x480, 80K)

jesus christ fix your goddamn font

There's the regular family, the family where it's only you and your sister, you're completely alone, a Ripple using family, a Zeppeli family, and an abusive family. There might be one other, but I haven't seen it yet.
This is too scary!

Install the font user

I need to read better, sorry.

You can get
>No family
>Normal family
>Ripple family
>Zeppeli family (Varient of ripple family)
>Only your sister
>And shitbag family

It's like I am really Japanese

Evil mom is even a fatty.

>Rainbow in first
My brothers.

BIt for a bit

Attached: Not_Actually_Lucy.jpg (544x427, 40K)

dont bother with the alternate route for your first playthrough unless you are fine with missing out on everything up to Judgement in the manga.

Sorry gamers, didn't even realize i didn't have it on this PC until now

if you have Caravan always do SPW war to get the free nuke so you can have infinite nukes

user with [Welcome To The Machine] here, what about something like it can manipulate the momentum of moving targets?

How different would it be from Kraft Work?

I don't know, that's the thing.
Would it be too OP if it instead ignored pressure?

Is the new update in English yet? Neither the wiki nor tumblr has it.

If it were to ignore pressure, could it hold up super heavy objects without an issue?

So far we only got bits and pieces from Chaosanon.

I don't see why it couldn't. It could also alter the pressure of objects it touches, letting it move them easily.

I've seen anons post the version of RPGMaker that lets you edit the game, does somebody have the link?
I want to try my hand at making a character disk

That's fair user. Just brainstorm and pick an idea that you can groove with.
Alright other part 4 user, another idea.

When it hits its targets it can see directly into their mind and see what they're planning.
If that's a bit dull you can add that [Welcome To The Machine] can influence the targets thoughts and actions while it does this, making the victim believe they're acting this way.

Fuck, I just need a copy of RPG Maker to dick around with to see what it can do. I guess a move like that would give the target something like the Predicted status that Diavolo uses in Chaos Mode.

Basically. You still thinking about a support stand?

I tried.

Attached: Divine Styler.jpg (1045x491, 148K)

>reading Chaos Mode changes
>talking to little girls in Japan over and over gives you the pedophile trait
nigga what

I was thinking of [Welcome To The Machine] as a Power Stand (with ignoring pressure as the ability), and I have no Support Stands thought up yet. I was thinking of one being a healer of sorts, but it has to be different enough from Crazy Diamond.

Why is this series so fucking pervasive in the internet, yet I've never come across a single game of theirs, or know a person who has interacted with this series?

Fuck, all I knew about this series was the "za warudo" meme that I found on Encyclopedia Dramatica years ago. But you see this shit all over the internet and youtube video and references here and there. Yet no one I know talks about it.

So what's the deal?

>Fuck, I just need a copy of RPG Maker to dick around with to see what it can do
Nyaa has VX Ace with all the resourcepacks and I forgot where but I had a torrent with version from 2k to VX Ace

you don't know anyone with taste apparently

>know a person who has interacted with this series?
You're lucky to not have interacted with animeonlies

it's going to be depressing when the Part 6 anime comes out and people are hyping it and wanking it even though it's mostly a giant pile of shit

what combination rush names did you add?

Well, since anons share their stands, might as well. Might look way much on-the-nose.

Attached: I will keep coming.png (941x740, 49K)

I thought Nyaa was taken down, or did a replacement site pop up?

It's Nyaa.si now

Is there a way to take a Josuke file into NG+? I want to do a playthrough as him but I don't wanna waste my time if I can't just go back to a regular game afterwards

Attached: Josuke_orange_crop.png (240x240, 141K)

No, he's just got a linear one and done story that you can play through once.
Just use one of your save files for him.

I was thinking about a stand that could manipulate living beings cells to either help or harm others.
It could also go with others and jump from person to person at the cost of the user not being able to use them anymore, but the user could still recall it back to them.

I called it [Hey Jude], but you could change the name if you'd like.

Social stigma attached with talking bout weebshit.

Sorry pal, no can do.

It's possible but you'd have to open up and edit the game so that instead of getting sent to the title screen it sends you to the dev room.

That explains it. These are what I found, and do I need anything specific in order to download?

Attached: n.png (1159x284, 52K)

Maybe the rtp, but I'm not sure.

For the VX Ace one, it mentions that both the Application and Resources are in the download. I'm guessing that the rtp is part of that?

That's pretty nice. You can do some serious damage, but you can't be a dumb ass with it and expect to be fine.

You're pretty good.

Anyone else having an issue with this game where the keyboard arrows just stops fucking working? Like your character walks fine for a bit but then movement slows down and eventually you can only take steps after a VERY VERY long delay

I don't fucking get it. What the hell is gong on

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UDCMvznDcJc

nice bait

EVERYONE

Attached: EVERYONE.gif (448x190, 1.01M)

someone make this a stand

There's already a Stand whose ability is to be as confusing and inconsistent as possible, it's called King Crimson.

I think I only got this once, when I restarted the game it went back to normal.

It goes away when I restart it too but then it does it again. It's very frustrating. It spreads to the menus too so even trying to make a save takes a long ass time. What the hell

Attached: Thegame.jpg (1920x1016, 787K)

>Miracles is literally Aizen
Except way worse it's a b tier stand
>Red Garland
Only with reqium

I found this in the archives
mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file

It's more hit and miss than that. Like it has strong characters but the stands get to the point where they're more convoluted and over the top .Which can work but when you get shit like Feng Shui stand and SNAILS somehow working it gets to be a bit much.

and this for the English RTP rpgmaker.ru/download/1.-Серия-конструкторов-RPG-Maker/RPG-Maker-2000/English-RTP-2000-1.0/

It seems being on the nose is my motto.

Attached: Who shot him..png (938x731, 35K)

So I'm dicking around in RPG Maker 2000, and it gives me 'Map tree data break. This project can't be read' when I attempt to open up 7th Stand User with it.

Part 6 has a strong beginning and an incredibly strong ending (apart from Sky High at least) but the entire middle is easily the worst JoJo has ever been.

Also for a fighting manga, there really aren't that many fights. The list of Stands in Part 6 is the shortest of the whole series and most of the fights are long, drawn out, convoluted, and boring, and the minor villains all suck major balls aside from Versace and maybe Gwess. Part 6 being the worst really isn't a meme, I can maybe understand liking it more than 1 because 1 is unoriginal, but any other Part? Nah.

It was Diego, Wekapipo and Valentine. Don't know why it is confusing for so many people

Nvm I got it to work.

The Persona games skip over days all the time. They even skip over entire months.
Just have the game play out the main story beats and add a few extra days for optional bosses and extra events.

For me it's Delinquent Girl Mr. BIG

Wasn't that what was originally planned? At least what that guy who quit the project wrote

>answer honestly on NG, get cardigans
>pass game over to my brother so he does the test, get adam ant
what should I do for NG++? Another family member?

Attached: 834AD960-EDF6-4007-8315-C93B946FD75C.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>Becoming friends with benefits with Johnny
>Able to fuck away his depression temporarily
Hot

Yes, he also wanted affinities which I guess could be like social links

is there any difference when you do the new game plus?
i just handed dio his pasty white ass to him with some Hamon charges and im not sure if i shoul do a new game+

>there's a move called Hair Dryer
>it electrocutes the target
Nice.

Quite a few things are added and changed and obviously you get to carry over your progress like levels and whatnot. The best ending is only available on NG++ / NG3

Middle of part 6 is okay. That all out brawl with that security guard and the meteor stand was one of my favorite arcs. I think I'm one of the few that doesn't hate Dragon's Dream, a bit convoluted but still solid.

Weird, the exact same sequence of events happened to me a couple years back.

mind giving some examples as to what changes?
Is there a way to get an ending where you stick with the group instead of fucking off back to japan?
Like following Polnareff to fight Diavolo or stay with Mr joestar and help him in Morioh?

The -idea- of Dragon's Dream was really interesting, where the Stand user is an expert martial arts assassin, but the execution was horrible.
Also I have to disagree on Planet Waves and the entire Survivor arc, Stands were too silly and fights were not exciting.

Then again I absolutely hate Part 6 and the only fights I actually like are Goo Goo Dolls, Jail House Lock, UnderWorld, and C-moon/Made In Heaven

man just check the wiki I don’t have all the info. at any rate, I think your second spoiler block is possible if I recall, but I’d have to double check that. It’s all based on who you befriend the most by the end

First time reading it actually made me want to stop. Jail House Lock was kino though.

I got a warning when I tried to download it, and now it's saying my operating system is not compatible

Attached: 1566174154217.gif (500x281, 727K)

Are you and your brother polar opposites?

Pretty much, yeah.

Does it let you run it in compatibility mode? Windows 10 did for me.

well how fucking bizarre is that? I always tell myself that if me and my brother were to somehow fuse together we would either become the perfect human or result in absolute 0

Clayman would really make a killing if she wrote horoscopes.

Its called hiding your power level

Got it to work, thank you

You're welcome!

Given that The World and Star Platinum both knew how to stop time because they're the same type of Stand, doesn't that mean that Red Garland can also learn how to stop time because it's pretty much just a knock-off of Star Platinum?

>Sadao Kujo is under Common Events with a 'Can no longer fight' message
hmm

With that logic then every punch ghost stand should be able to stop time.

That's a fucking legitimate asspull and no amount of headcanons will change that fact

>Jotaro's dad as an enemy
holy shit

I don't think it's from Chaos Mode, I was just curious and I'm poking around in the game's database. He appears under 'Heros', but with Akira's sprite. His last move is at Level 22, it being 'Parasite'.

Chaos mode translated yet?

what makes that an asspull it just seems like araki-level mental gymnastics

Not him but if you want a half assed explanation it’s because dio and the joestars share a connection or yadda yadda something or another, so you get no time stop and that’s the end of that

Attached: 6F378FE0-2AD5-48F2-A29A-CDFF9D170E1E.png (284x177, 7K)

though then you could argue that you're tied to both DIO and the joestars by fate because mr. steel woke you up in the wagon that's called your bed and gave you your big red armoured fisto bara rapeghost and therefore you get time stop

If you're still here user I'll post the file when I get home from work in a few minutes.

What the hell does Red Garland Requiem ACTUALLY DO?

% chance to apply all status effects and punches really, really hard

But you already get to Requiem mega rape things without a Requiem arrow, so why would you also get to stop time?

Inflicts you with a shit-ton of ailments and debuffs, so I assume he's punching the concept of who you are and making it worse.

Have you seen the episode of futurama where time keeps jumping? Not that

It inflicts every status effect

It fucks you up, you can't stop time when your basic motor functions stop.

I have made a big mistake

Attached: oh fuck i dont know what im doing.png (1366x768, 131K)

>jojotranny general
containment when?

Like D4C but instead sends his fists in all realities to punch all versions of you

Jotaro had a japanese stop symbol on his hat, so it was an asspull that araki waited several years to hit you with maybe

How would you change Mr. BIG to make it in line with the average power level of stands? Give it some hidden ability or a gimmick or something?

Chaosanon here: you'll get used to it

Make it Mr. BIGGER.

Mr. Big Act 3 Mr. Biggest
its just a cannon

nah retard it's hank hill and his stand propane nightmare
he's gonna kick your ass

I know this looks sketchy as hell but this will fix your issue
share.cherrytree.at/showfile-2704/kbdreset.exe

rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10970/

What's wrong?

Its not even that, retards like the one you're replying to don't even pick up on the fore-shadowing during Wheel of Fortune and High Priestess and are so goddamn dumb they think DIO using Hermit Purple is some kind of dropped Megaman copy-stand The World was "supposed to be" even though this would imply The World was going to be able to turn into a fucking scarab

I'm still looking at moves and items. Don't play God user.

for me its delinquent girl caravans

Was the baseball bat meant to be an equip? It doesn't look like it is when I'm looking at it.

High Priestess?

Jotaro seemingly being crushed by High Priestess' teeth just to dig out at the last second, he makes a similar escape at the very end before being crushed flat by the road roller, but at that point had 5 seconds to work with

It's an item you use in battle

I'm the user who wanted to make a new disk and I don't know how to code or use RPGMaker
What I'm trying to do is make it say "Choose a disk" with the options being Josuke's disk and my character's disk, then it confirms whether you want to buy the disk or not, but I might need help for this part, since I don't even know how the disks work
It gets easier once I learn, r-right?

To be honest, a new stand disk is A LOT of work. If by "stand disk" you mean a josuke-like package, you'll have to make a copy for nearly every event.

I see. His speed in moving items in D'arby poker game was an example of accidentally using Star Platinum: The World as well?

And you think that looks complicated? Try messing with battle events

Should I just overwrite Josuke's disk? I don't want to remove something, even if my mod isn't an actual version of the game

the fuck are you on about you literal subhuman brainlet retard

Dude I don't know I'm just dicking around with moves and stuff. I've never RPG Maker either.

No, because all of Josuke's events call the MC Josuke and make references to Josuke.

yes, more than likely the stops were so short that Jotaro chalked them up as adrenaline. This is also how Star Platinum was able to catch a bullet point blank in its intro despite not being able to hit Tower of Gray in a following arc despite it only boasting speed on level with a point blank gunshot

Attached: W11.jpg (656x1029, 519K)

I meant that I would use Josuke's route as a base, and change it to match the character

that surprisingly makes a ton of sense

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=M_AQ5tGEHNA

>literal retard projecting retardation while throwing a fit
typical brainlet who can't read a 13 year-old chinese boy's comic book

It would be the same amount of work, really.

thats because time stop was always the end game as both Star Platinum and The World were designed first and were meant to oppose each other
DIO attaching himself to Jonathan's body made him a defacto ancestor of Jotaro which led to his defeat because of their phantom blood and no amount of brainlet tears will change that

fucking araki

for me its crazydance.midi
the best 7th stand user song
youtube.com/watch?v=fk9vyp_YijQ

>thinking some slant-eyed yellow nigger with alzheimer's and down's syndrome can write a legible story and that you're not pulling everything out of your ass
okay retard

not an argument
seethe, cope, dilate, have sex, and graduate highschool

What does "Obj (S)" (and M and L) mean?
Can I make it so the attack doesn't hurt stands?

Well i'd say that according to gameplay it makes its effective range even shorter than it already is and also ranks down Strength in return for its punches to basically become a more widely viable Purple Haze where its punches now warp and effect the reality of whoever it hits for the worse.

You ask me though I think it's not strong enough to be a Requirem and Clayman is a little out of line to name its last move that. She would've been better off just being clearer and more consistent with its abilities by saying although it is a powerful stand it's main ability is a fiery aura that strengthens him and harasses and weakens enemies which has more of an effect the more Garland fights

Attached: Red Garland.png (580x720, 240K)

What protagonist do you hope happens next if Clayman continues to work on the game? The others pre-7 all have some unique stuff that would be interesting to see in relation to Part 3.

>Giorno sees Polnareff pre-turtle and gets to learn about and meet his father, leading to a potential betrayal bad ending, gets a bunch of cool healing events like Crazy Diamond/Cardigans and unique Brainstorm events, and special dialogue with Diavolo
>Jolyne meets Jotaro in his prime, has some unique events with her strings, and has special dialogue regarding the Path to Heaven and Vins when she talks about WR

You could even do something with Johnny/Gappy considering how fucked up the timeline already is

Attached: Jolyne_cosplay.jpg (539x960, 48K)

that's not hermitpurple

youtube.com/watch?v=5dXjNbru2sI

Red Garland's entire gimmick is that it's literally a carbon copy of Star Platinum that's imprecise, short-ranged and less durable, but significantly stronger in terms of sheer strength output. Frankly, Clayman fucked up in the first place by not lowering its range on the stat sheets to D.

my nigga

>D
Star Platinum has a C in range

i desperately want ikuro

Attached: 220px-Baoh_WJ_issue_1.jpg (220x316, 47K)

Make Diego a protagonist and he has to kill himself to return to his universe.

Crazy Diamond has a D in range and it physically broke Star Platinum's guard with a punch rush which required the use of Star Platinum: The World to recover against. It's feasible to extrapolate that if a Stand has A in Power, but D in Range, it's stronger than a Stand that has A in Power but C in Range.

can someone point me to the song that sounded like it was heavy on Tuba and played during some fights?
I can't describe it well, but it had a bit of an authoritarian feel to it

I guess that's reasonable, I just simply accepted that Crazy Diamond is stronger because of Josuke's youth or something dumb
Would this mean that King Crimson is even exceptionally stronger with an E range?

Is Baoh good?

semi-unrelated, but is this THE best Jolyne color scheme?

It might be an RPGmaker stock track

Every time we see King Crimson it always takes out targets in single shots, to my knowledge it does a punch rush maybe once

Not to say that Star Plat and the other main JoJo stands couldn't do that, but I think it was to emphasize how stupidly strong KC is supposed to be in exchange for it's absolutely shit durability and range, and both of those can be kinda offset by Time Skipping

Better than the blue one
I personally like dark blue/black with blue highlights for Jotaro and straight black for Jolyne

what version o RPG Maker is this on? I'll look go its playlist

Which fight? Can you remember even one?

shit, not really. It MIGHT have played during Dark Blue Moon and Rubber Soul, but that's all I remember specifically

I like it.
It's really short so you could probably finish reading in a few hours to judge yourself.

There's an OVA too but no idea where to find that shit

here is rubber soul's
youtube.com/watch?v=O-dQBGdX2Z0
here is DBM:
youtube.com/watch?v=NBDOCmYx3eg

sauce?

youtube lol
also the OVA is fucking awesome but misses alot of the scenes in the manga.
English is optimal just for the cheese factor, but you might want to check Kissanime for the subbed version
youtube.com/watch?v=rcfykg9jIZM

Go check the bookcase in the burnt-out house in Japan.

lol one of my favorite tracks is a stock one

Shit, neither of these are it.
I'll just go look on the soundtrack, but thanks a lot anyways user

If anyone saved the 'Robot Rock' idea from a few threads ago that one was cool

I didn't want a stand... I wanted a a Baoh parasite...

the 50 day limit could also apply to when the baoh parasite devours your brain so this version of Ikuro instead of devoting the last of his time to saving sumire decides to devote it to saving Holy.
Could be kino.

Throw out a few more guesses, I have it open in rpgmaker anyway

Why is Wildhearts so mean to Caravan?

Attached: 69503023_p18.jpg (496x495, 173K)

Maybe Enya, Rainbow, Freu's fight in the ruins, and Vins' fight there as well (though that may be wrong, If I'm correct she uses crazydance every fight.)

This would NEED to be in if Ikuro gets a disk eventually
youtube.com/watch?v=fyMqIVVnp8Y

Wildhearts = Furry and Furry = German
Caravan = Jew
Do the math

Attached: Lion Man.jpg (240x427, 19K)

Any gameplay vids?

i have my ancient fucking stream if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=V6_RonjYzuk

why is baoh so good

young araki hadnt hit his niche with jojo yet so he experimented with a bunch of different shit
BAOH also has a FUCKING BADASS soundtrack with my favorite being this
youtube.com/watch?v=dmH3mo9KmVo

Enya is crazydance, Freu is Battle2, Rainbow is battle 1

I've got an idea for a long range Speed Stand.
[Ultraviolet] Uses light to attack and create illusions. The light can blind foes, and its strongest move can set them on fire. Quite frail, but it's speed makes up for it. I'll play with the idea a bit.
I don't care if the OVA cut some stuff out, it was such a good watch.

Does each stand get a different future job in Joseph's ending?

A couple share endings, but most of them get something different.

basically

Is there a list somewhere? I'm curious.

Each stand has a different ending in general but some are paired up so two stands will share an ending

For example with Cardigans/Deep Purple you go into medicine, with Red Garland you become a reporter, Ocean Blue you become a vigilante, etc.

Some of them are on the individual Stand pages though

Off my head:
>Red Garland becomes a beat reporter
>The Joykiller and Ocean Blue become vigilantes
>Deep Purple uses Josephs thank you money to be a neet
>Caravan sets up their own business
>Cardigans becomes a docter
>Carpenters goes into building
>Sonic Youth starts a music carrier
>Pixies becomes a magician
>Miracles becomes a manga writer, basing their stories on the trip to Egypt
>Howlin Wolf becomes a stand scientist
And i'm too sleepy and lazy to list out the rest.

I can't find any youtube links for the rpgmaker battle themes, but I'll keep looking

Here's Freu is the ruins
youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ

toot

Attached: 19695395_p21.jpg (350x546, 63K)

>tfw too scared to enter the dream world

Attached: 71461978_p74.jpg (800x600, 120K)

fatty is actually cute wtf bros

Attached: 45996273_p20.png (482x656, 134K)

I like her with red garland

>grind Rainbow up to level 10
>Learns a bunch of shit moves
>And her profile has question marks to where her Stand should be
God dammit Rainbow when the fuck do you get good.

It isn't that scary.

Insider here, around level 40

Because parts 4, 5 and 6 have really sloppy writing in a lot of places. Part 4 suffers from not being able to keep a concentrated plot going and having lots of tone clashing SoL stuff. Plus Josuke isn't as good as his predecessors and his personality and development is all over the place.

Part 5 is just plain bad. I'm sure Araki had fun working on it, but it's got all the worst parts of his writing(monster of the week, stands randomly changing abilities, characters and motivations undercooked and relying purely on spectacle) very prominently. I don't know why anyone defends it.

Part 6 is balls-out insane, for good and for ill. There's a ton of wasted potential as per usual but the cast is fun and it has a really good manic energy to it.

Do you guys think we'll ever get a SBR fan game?

There's lots of possibilities for routes and endings there.

Well yeah, part 7 user is slowly but steadily going forward with it.

>I don't know why anyone defends it.
It was pretty enjoyable as an anime.

Huh, cool. Though I was expecting something more retro to make it easier.

Especially because you have to make half the fucking US continent as areas.

As said, it relies solely on spectacle. I'm glad Araki had fun on his Italian vacation and all but it just ain't good.

What RPG Maker version is everyone using for their games?

Attached: c80.png (768x1024, 878K)

7SU runs on 2000 I believe, no idea what the other anons working on parts are going with

Is the desktop version discontinued by Clayman or something? It seems like for the past while they've been focusing on the browser version. Cuz we're at version 2.45 and it looks like Clayman is all the way up to 2.53

Attached: Title.png (320x240, 8K)

you can find a download for 2.53 on the website as well

Theres a browser version?

Well now I just feel retarded

Yeah. It's in jap though.

7SU2 was using MV I think
I think the part 4 guy is going to use VX Ace
Part 5 doesn't exist
Part 6 is using XP
Part 7 is using VX Ace

Yeah VX Ace is the plan.

You planning on making the combat traditional? Or adding some timing based stuff?

Probably gonna keep it traditional and figure out how to get the range system to work like it does in 7thSU.

Isn't it just using States as the distance with different resistentes to attacks that have the element short, mid and long?

I think so, and the enemy transforms to different distances periodically. Differing distances are entirely new enemy types

>The Hand can make enemies change distances
In 2k I imagine it would be a bitch to program, though it's probably easier in the newer versions

How's progress going

slow but steady

strawpoll.com/kas6xzze

fullscreen has some issues

Thank you for your service. Sorry I can't help.

>just got the succession ending after my multiple playthrough's and doing it again
>since my computer is so fucking old and it's on a not genuine copy of windows so it's bound to get more corruptions on my computer
>system rule32 got corrupted and everything is gone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Csn someone slide me an chaos mode dl, also to install it id just need to replace my old files right?

Are you taking suggestions? Because I really do think that SBR style fights require some timing in them. They're a lot more dynamic than OG JoJo fights and mostly take place while moving.

F
chaosanontranslate.tumblr.com/

That's not the SBR user, user

RAINBOW!

Attached: 33469716_p20.png (300x300, 9K)

What part are you in now? Harbor?

>both Star Platinum and The World were designed first and were meant to oppose each other
Wasn't The World originally supposed to have every stand ability (which is why Dio uses Hermit Purple)?

What do you have in mind?

Have enemies telegraph attacks with either dialogue or movements, giving the players a chance to react and dodge/get behind cover/etc to help simulate the feeling of a gun fight.

Maybe special abilities have a timing component, too, especially Tusk. Given how two of the climactic fights(Sandman and Valentine) come down to quick draw duels and all.