Are you enjoying it?

Are you enjoying it?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Had tons of fun last night but im a hardcore wagie for the next 2 weeks. Feels bad

Nah, it’s an old, solved game with limited content. nu wow is unironically more fun.

Yeah, but I'd prefer if Asmon didn't have esfand in his group and discord

too expensive for a 2004 game

Yes, everyone playing seems to be in a really good mood too.
>Servers going down for maintanence
>Everyone rushes to the Inn
>Everyone telling jokes and having a casual conversation as the servers go down

Attached: 1531668972518.jpg (878x564, 58K)

Its nice having people to actually play with instead of mad dash to cap and afk capitals.
>tfw someone thanked me for the int buff

Attached: 1566864913482.gif (300x169, 899K)

My favorite part of WoW is the leveling content so I love it. Going to get 2-3 characters to 60 and then probably dump the game

why does every time i start wow it shows realm list even though i have characters created already? Doesn't happen on bfa

Attached: 1560509891832.jpg (640x640, 53K)

For retards that like to play a simulation skinner box.

Nu WoW has no soul, no flavor and is no fun.

Actually, yeah

did you have your hourly onions latte and hotpocket feast yet fatass?

I played till level 10 and the only reason I even had a little bit of fun was because I was playing with friends.

Played a bit this morning after getting home from work. Couldn't sleep so now I'm back up, figured I'd send some cloth to my friend so he can make me up some bags, and lo and behold another 1k queue.

>Honestly, yeah. I am

Attached: 361295.jpg (633x758, 100K)

Depends on what intensity of enjoyment you are expecting. Like, I know how pre-Cata WoW questing works having leveled at least two dozen characters through vanilla content on private servers (in addition to 10 I had in retail Wrath). I know this content intimately and there's nothing fundamentally new to the experience, which should be obvious. I just wanted to level on a server that Actually Works for a change (in terms of database stuff, I wouldn't trust classic to have exactly correct implementation of something like spell batching, and you obviously have all the layering shit - which admittedly is a decent solution to providing a populated but not horrendously overcrowded world - different APIs, etc) and there's a few details I didn't remember, like Lord Melenas going to cat form. I take some pride in knowing WoW so noticing that kind of details and jogging my memory is interesting to me.

Other than that the experience is mellow. Leveling in legacy WoW is a meditative sort of experience that you can do while listening to podcasts and shit. Leveling in classic isn't any different, except that the launch is pretty bad with queues and crashes that put you to 20k queue. I don't mind, because I'm not in a hurry and can do something else in the meanwhile.

Me and gf are running a nice war/priest combo and are having a blast thanks very much user! Cant wait for labors day weekend!

I'm actually writing lots of shit and being productive while waiting the queue. Who would've thought wow classic would give me time to workout.

>Get disconnected
>Position in queue: 6000

Just like I remember it

Attached: 1563897461320.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

i was gonna buy a subscription because i've been waiting almost a year for this but a) i don't have the money b) queue times are absolutely insane
anyone wanna spot me 10 bucks?

COPE

T-that's the point

You mean you havent collected enough good boy points to buy yourself sub time? Mommy wants a word.

Attached: 1557851444234.jpg (802x1038, 261K)