What's the game you have played the most in your life?

What's the game you have played the most in your life?

Attached: lesbeans general.png (227x446, 112K)

I used to fuck around on Skate 3 everyday for months. It was very easy to create new lines and routes and figuring out what tricks I could squeeze into the line kept me entertained for hours.

>life is strange had almost 1000 fucking thread in /vg/

This is so fucking autistic I swear to christ what is there even to talk about for 1000 threads

More to talk about than Katawa Shoujo and look at that general.

Probably TF2 between all of the versions (PS3, PC, and 360)
Have like 450 hours on PC, 300 some on PS3, and nearing 100 on 360

>More to talk about than Katawa Shoujo
I highly doubt that and I've played neither games.

> Guildwars gen is dead.
> life is lesbo's remains.
Truly, this place is the worst place.

MHFU

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Guild wars was the one attacked by bots right?

Either Pokemon Diamond Version or Project Diva Future Tone.

Attached: 1476393812134.gif (320x246, 308K)

yes

>Most play games aren't particularly great
>Favorite games take less that 20 hours to playthrough

Attached: 88f.png (695x315, 93K)

Attached: file.png (1972x610, 657K)

is it autism?

I don't really come to /vg/ but can't you just make a new Guildwars gen?

I always found Skate 2 better to fuck around in. 3 always feels like every line predetermined by the developers. I think it's just that the game is too much of a skater's paradise, that it really doesn't feel like you're really finding things.
Still play 3 solely due to hardcore more though.

Rocket League by far. Got it free on PS+ and later bought it on steam. Pretty sure my combined total is 2000 hours.

Path of Exile, they just can't stop releasing content.

An autistic furry got real mad at the general, so he made a bit that was so good, not even the site admis could get rid of it. So they just stopped, they even fled to the MMO general and the furry just used the program there.

I agree Skate 2's environment is way better than Skate 3's. I played 3 first, but once I started 2 it was way better. Felt like an actual city.

He made a what?

I swear the only reason Yea Forums hates LiS is because it has Neon hair colored lesbians. Is everyone was just a natural hair colored hetrosexual, than Yea Forums wouldn't have given two shits about the game.

I'm guessing a bot

With the he managed to drive off the GW general. He was very autistic, evidenced by being a furry.

at least katawa shoujo is good "game"
ksg is autistic quarantined cespool tho

lesbians are the smallest problems of it

Nobody would have given a shit about it without lesbians, which is the problem. The game has zero redeeming values for most non/u/fags. When a mediocre game gets its dicksucked by a dedicated fanbase (regardless of size), people get triggered and that title gets shit on.

If we aren't counting mmos then it's ||kingdom hearts 2/2.5||

Monster hunter is a close second