Where is it lads?

Where is it lads?

Bayo thread

Attached: Bayonetta-3.jpg (620x413, 65K)

Next week, in gaming magazines

I think development is okay but the Astral Chain Team will definitely help the Bayo team now that they're done, I wonder if Hashimoto was directing it before leaving Platinum or it's in the hands of someone new, just like AC for Taura

If Bayo 2 is anything to judge by, Bayo 3 needs to be made by Kamiya.

I think Kamiya lowkey dropped the ball on directing games after Scalebound, I thought his was a temporary break but him overseeing Astral Chain and us not knowing what he's working on isn't a good sign (of course there's a chance he's been working on Bayo behind closed doors, but I'm skeptical)

Seconded

FPBP

classic

disagree. Bayo 2 is just so damn good, it plays and looks better. I think its clear that Kamiya is great as an idea person, planning shit out, but someone else should be directing it. It works out better almost all the time.

Genuinely hope that shit from Scalebound is reused in Bayo3 and/or there's a bunch of references to the game like how there is with DMC.

Cancelled.

>Bayo 2 is just so damn good, it plays and looks better.
It plays better at low-end, casual, play, but is worse it pretty much every other regard. The perfect example is the comparison of Love is Blue to Scarborough Fair. LiB is flashy and full of flips and launchers, but it does shit damage and it flashy combos fail against anything other than basic enemies. Meanwhile SF is consistently one of the best weapons in Bayo2, even better than LiB in Umbran Climax, a mode that LiB was specifically designed for.

Bayo2 is all flash and spectacle over solid mechanics. I don't want to play a game where all the enemies just parry spam and go invulnerable for entire combo chains. Also the attack telegraphs are fucking terrible and most of the new weapons are trash, whereas that wasn't the case at all in the first game.

>long hair in 1
>short hair in 2
>wtf no hair in 3

TGA probably since astral chain will finally be out and that's where it was announced

Attached: 1566742554097.jpg (2286x2682, 2.42M)

Bob cut with bangs
For the love of god bob cut with bangs

way to make it clear you button mashed your way through the game once on easy.

I prefer a more feral bayo with hex maniac like hair

>google for Bayo 3 info
>get this gay shit
The cope on these pathetic lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 16.02.05.png (713x632, 235K)

I agree since I button mashed Bayo 2 to the end
Cemu kept raping my ears too

The same place SMT6 is hiding

no because that's actual vaporware

>getting excited for logos

Only Nintendo.

Attached: mp4logo-800x450[1].jpg (800x450, 39K)

>SMT6
Damn, Atlus cancelled SMTV so hard that they skipped over to SMT6? They can't keep getting away with this...

probably because nintendo makes good video games

it better be at least trying to target 60fps
p+ is dead to me otherwise

>rehash
>remake
>remaster
>port
All non Nintendo games are trash, right? Until they get ported?

and fromsoftware fans

Nintendo isn't making either of these!

fuck off retard

fucked up metroid prime 4 so bad they canceled it and gave it to retro studios to reboot. speaking of retro, they haven't released anything in over 5 years now, not a good sign.

Attached: 1559335536142.jpg (577x537, 65K)

>browsing reddit at all
Based retard

They had nothing to do with Prime 4, that was bandai namco Singapore that was developing it according to the leaks.

a giant afro

>be bayofag
>see the DMC HD sale last month
>buy it since its been over a decade since i touched the originals
>start playing DMC1
>its a total slog, camera is bullshit and repeated bosses everywhere
yikes