MGS5: Demon Edition

So where is it Yea Forums?

Attached: pic_z_006_zwej4y.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bEmHB
archive.is/EZmOE
archive.is/JwGmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

Dumbass

Never
a new MG is 100% going to be announced in 2020 though. the credits of the next Contra will be the last confirmation.
now the question is : New game or remake?

It's in my ass. Come get it.

damn I was curious if it was going to be a thing or not

>now the question is : New game or remake?

100% a remake.

Konami are walking on eggshells right now after the Kojima departure and Survive. They will play it safe for sure.

Its gonna be either a Metal Gear 1, MGS1 or MGS3 remake; the game might be drastically different in design and more similar to MGSV. But it is gonna be the same general storyline so that fanboys cant say Konami ruined the canon.

I hope to God it's not MGS3. 3 still looks and play great. Same with 1, even. MG1+2 remake would be cool

MGS3 is the most probable. there's literally some MGS3 mocap in Survive + survival viewer.
MGS1 is next because it's the most normie and popular game of the serie.
MG1/2 are weird, they require so much work gameplaywise and storywise they could be called a MGS6.

MGS3 is the easiest/most likely choice considering the Pachinko.
But i'd be lying if I said I didn't want a MG1/2 remake with survival mechanics. Would be a nice way to introduce David to new players as well.

Pachinko actually is not really a factor.
because contrary to a lot of people says, it's not made on fox engine, in fact it's some CGI, most likely outsourced, because it was done by Konami Amusement, no Digital entertainement (who do the video games.)
Konami actually said they will change the engine of the next PES, so they are either upgrading the engine to make a new one, or they will switch to UE4. (but considering the PES mobile version already use UE4, it would be weird.)

David hayter actually said recently he have a voice for a younger Snake, but he never used it "for now".

Attached: ttt.webm (512x288, 2.52M)

When Konami stops holding MGS prisoner. When Kojima gets back ownership and control of his series, then you can expect to see some amazing stuff happening.

They DID use the Fox engine. Why are you lying?

You fucking idiot, Kojima wanted for years to left the serie to another creator, and he now finally can do it. there's more MG devs at Konami than the new kojipro.
i'm a lot more curious about what will Etsu and Murata do storywise, they apparently are still at Konami. (Etsu is the writer of the cancelled MGS:R; MGRR + worked on V, Murata is the cowriter since MGS3. )
It's not fox engine, it's CGI, you can clearly see it. it wasn't done by the video game team. the amusement team have no people who could work on the fox engine. it was likely outsourced.

Attached: MGSPachinko.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Kojima never owned the series, seriously doubt he'd even try to buy it if Konami asks, considering he expressed desire to move on from being its director back in the past.

Then again, you give me no proof it's fox engine, when it's made by Konami amusement, not KDE. they literally COUDN'T make it fox engine. it was outsourced to the DMC pachinko guys.

>Kojima wanted for years to left the serie to another creator
Randomly making shit up on the fly. You must be ethnically Jewish.

>i'm a lot more curious about
You're the same faggot who posts "i'm a lot more curious about that other silent hill game" -- excact same style of writing, full of just as much shit.

Yeah, I know but they need to get the mocap data from somewhere and I'd imagine the assets could for the CGI could fit in a next gen remake. The boss's model is already in TPP as the statue in front of the hospital, along with her suit, same with Volgin.
Maybe that younger snake is something he is saving for a MG1 remake or new game.
PES 2020(coming on september this year) runs on Fox Engine.

MGS2
>Kojima was made to do it by Konami,

MGS3
>Kojima was made to do it by Konami.

MGS4
>Kojima was made to do it by MEAN E-MAILS.

Peace Walker
>Kojima, a Vice President, was made to do it by Konami

Phantom Pain
>Kojima, a Vice President and biggest moneymaker of the entire gaming division, was made to do it by Konami

Are you retards still believing this bullshit?

>it's not made by konami, it's made by konami

Attached: 107402.png (402x398, 126K)

>They DID use the Fox engine. Why are you lying?

No, he is right. The Pachinko game using the Fox Engine is pure bullshit spun out by Yea Forums. The models look nothing like MGSV, its not even photoscanned faces. Its just CGI.

the next gen PES. not this one.
i'm speaking about the staff you idiot. Murata was also supposed to do MGS4 back then.

>he doesn't know KDE and Amusement are not the same people

Samefag.

Yes, believe your little fairy tales.

In the FOBs.

>he doesn't know the CIA and FBI are different branches and different people
Both answer to the President / US Government.

Who gives a fuck about the individual humans who work on the games, they're owned by Konami and do their bidding. You shills are truly desperate in your attempt to muddy the waters and spread disinfo.

For those who want to see the MGS3 mocap in Survive.
MGS4 event also had some emotes, but unlike the MGS3 one, they were recreated, the MGS3 one is 100% the same, i've checked.

Attached: qOaUnv3a3XlkJjjg (1).webm (640x360, 1.68M)

BTW I'm not an American so fuck off if you nitpick about technicalities regarding the FBI etc. You get the point.

Why the fuck would they use a game engine made for Open World games to simply make computer animated cutscenes? You do know that the pachinko machine isnt actually rendering in real-time right? It is just video clips.

>Pachinko game using the Fox Engine is pure bullshit spun out by Yea Forums

archive.is/bEmHB

archive.is/EZmOE

archive.is/JwGmY

BTFO'd.

Attached: 49189032.png (449x401, 490K)

>"it appears to use MGS 5’s Fox engine"

Nice yellow journalism.