Now that the dust has settled. How was your classic experience?

Now that the dust has settled. How was your classic experience?

Attached: wow.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

It was dogshit 15 years ago it's dogshit now

World building lorewise its fantastic
Pure gameplaywise its an absolute nightmare

This. Endgame is fucking gay and like 60% of the talent trees are useless under any duress from the content

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1566865415611.png (1219x740, 718K)

WORLD SERVER DOWN

Was finally able to play for a few hours, I liked the slow pace of the leveling at first but then I found this retarded green axe of the monkey BoE and now I just dunk on everything.

my feelings exactly
give tbc prepatch already

BTC was good

i knew the servers would be full so decided not play on releases waited a day..... waiting time 254 minutes. Classic Wow was supposed to be played only by boomers.

Attached: 1566345029800.jpg (683x683, 68K)

oh no no no

Attached: 1.jpg (732x539, 62K)

still playing Kronos, even after launch there's a pretty sizeable population

Fuck it bros, I'm going on the streamer server...

No queue at launch, only to dc instantly after trying to invite my friend to my layer forcing me into a 14k queue. I dc after hitting level 4 and dc again after hitting level 6. None of my other friends dc'd and they've all completed their first RFC run while i'm in the queue to continue Mulgore. It was great when I could play but i'm forever going to feel the tension of getting dc'd at random and I'm dreading finding something to kill 5 hours on only to dc again, feels like layering is just a way to wipe out players so they can force the queue's to move along

Only took a few mins after launch for everyone to realize how bad it is and log off.

Was pretty sad desu.

blizz scammed me
i lost 16 bucks

>Now that the dust has settled.
The hell are you talking about. I can't even get into the game because there's still a que on my server.

How long does sharding last?

>tfw didn't fall for this shit
feels so good

It was fun. Got in right army 6. Was one of the first to load in my starting area. Questing was a pain but I got real lucky on named bosses. Logged of somewhere around level 8 after fishing up to lvl. 75

Attached: 209A9CAE-D0DA-4E7E-BFEA-461AA8743D0E.jpg (480x360, 49K)

It was good until I came back to a 10k queue on Arugal and my guild imploding due to the server situation.

Fun. Got to level 8, can't wait to continue tonight.

>World building lorewise its fantastic
you're probably serious too

Nostalgia is mental illness.
Nothing can be the same.
Blizzard is using you all.
I wish you could have fun.

>choosing to spend time with obnoxious muh numbersssss children
Why would you do that to yourself? Your leisure time should never be a compromise

How much should I be willing to pay for a greater magic wand?

Lost connection to the server 7 levels in then greeted by a 7 hour queue. Could be better

Attached: fase.jpg (595x596, 64K)