Minoria

So, Momodora spiritual successor just came out, thoughts?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXSaq0rG13I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spiritual
Isn't it an actual sequel?

Animations look like ass. They should've stuck with pixels, Momodora looked great.

No it’s not connected to momodora. He started this by making a full 3d momodora 5, but everyone said it was shit so he ditched it to make this 2.5d game instead

Oh it did? Nice, thanks for letting me know user. Momodora 4 was fun though it was too short and was overall lacked in content. Didn't have much replay value either.

Wait what? I have been waiting for this for a year.

Models in this look weirdly stretched, but maybe it'll grow on me

>dev keeps making great tittymonster bosses
>gets asked if he’s a tits or ass man in an ama
>says he’s actually an ass man
wtf bros

Attached: 48181A28-CF9B-482C-984F-861DD4E1C7B8.jpg (2048x1641, 163K)

Neat, I was just thinking of replaying RutM but I guess I'll play this instead.

Will this series have a better waifu than Fennel?

Attached: 1502143673_tumblr_obmrnxo8Hi1qzem9no1_540.jpg (540x540, 61K)

Who?

Well this one doesn't look that good either. Hopefully it plays well

Did the artist die or something? I can't imagine any other reason to ruin a good thing.

Looks a lot better than momodora 5 did. Though to be fair, 5 never got past the poc/alpha state so maybe it would have looked better eventually youtube.com/watch?v=hXSaq0rG13I

Attached: F85D24C7-52DA-48A7-B3D0-DCAA53F935BF.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Wanted to try something new iirc. Which is understandable I think, after making a bunch of similar games, it would feel nice to try something a little different. Full 3d might have been too much of a jump though, so hopefully this 2.5d thing works out for him

I never saw V. That's definitely rough looking but I can see it going in a positive direction with a little more polish

It's actually quite hard to do good pixel animation without wasting a lot of time, maybe he felt that with 3d models he'd get good visuals that are reusable for other stuff, but aparently this game has near to no lighting so i'm not seeing the why he choose to go 3d.
That and the choppy framerate.

Attached: daiwwfw-c58e4b15-97ef-475d-8dbb-f2cf85ed55c2.jpg (973x1280, 574K)

>aparently this game has near to no lighting
Are you telling me everything in this game is prebaked

Kind of looks like it only has filters over it and the worst offendere is that all looks so desaturated, and they arent even using this as to contrast sometthing like the characters eyes or sword.

>spiritual successor

DON'T DO THIS

>regular attacks from the weakest mobs deal half your health bar in damage
again with this stupid shit

Well. I believe they're brazilians.
Minoria means minority.

Strange name.

Is it good? they're decent games

I'm playing it right now. The game still uses some retro sounds from momodora 4 while also using higher quality samples for the sword swings, needless to say these kinda clash. The music is nice though.

The animations are average and could use some more transitions. The game overall feels less responsive than the previous ones, but I like the atmosphere. Also I know this a DaS inspired game but enemies do way too much damage.

Do we know the Switch release date yet?