Miss me yet, Yea Forums?

Attached: vlcsnap_2019_06_10_21h47m23s252.0.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

No, I never stopped playing.

You gonna post this in WoW threads or nah? They're the ones with a sticky over there.

WoW Classic literally just released. Shadowniggers has been out for almost two months

And?

And that means you’re a whiny faggot

I don't care about WoW threads at all actually, they can talk about video games all they like.
Just wondering why you're only telling one group of people to go to /vg/.

I tell Smash faggots and WoWfaggots to go shit up another board all the time but you guys like to put on your blinders and pretend that everyone has a personal vendetta against you because ffxivfags are the kings and queens of playing the victim card.

I open the WoW threads to talk in them too and I don't see anyone telling them to fuck off.
Why are you lying? It's fine if you just like a game more, but you shouldn't tell others to fuck off.

>You’re omnipresent and are able to see into every WoW thread at all times

Woah bro that’s crazy can you teach me how to do that? Faggot. “B-b-boo boo the world is against me :((“

You are so pathetic

Just saying man, have a good night though.

Eat shit :)

How can I miss you? You never go away.

It has been out for 15 years you dumbfuck.

>WoW Classic has been out for 15 years

Nope try again faggot

>what are private servers
You've been able to play vanilla forever you retarded blizzdrones

>Unifficial vs official version of a game

I know your brain is burned out of dopamine and semen but please do try to not drool on your keyboard retard

not really, nothing to do in xiv

no
waiting for 5.1

I play a male Highlander, as me anything.

you might as well namefag yourself if you're gonna type like that nigger

Attached: 1566103554301.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>I willingly pay for something that was available for free because the big corporation can do no wrong
Classictards are a mistake

So this tier of savage is by far the easiest tier right?

I started with Creator back in Heavensward so I'm comparing this to everything between then and now.

Attached: couldn't beat savage.jpg (897x996, 233K)

>tfw I messed up my tomestone usage
It hurts to be retarded, one week more until my weapon.

>joined a weekly 2 chest of titan last week
>they let me join even though I haven't cleared
>ended up stealing both coffers at the end of it
Feels good saving 1k tomestones. Will still need the body item eventually since it's healer bis but it's a great upgrade for now.

>static is filled with normies
>can only raid on the weekends
>cleared e1s
>e2s is a bit of a pickle
>can still one-shot e1s with static
They're a bunch of nice lads. E1S isn't too hard, E2S has pinwheels and Sophia black and white mechanics so good luck if you decide to pug it.

Attached: 1566865707021.jpg (512x640, 42K)

I've already cleared, I was just wondering if anyone else feels that this tier was easy. If my static was decent I feel like we could have cleared week 2 or week 3 worst case scenario. It feels kind of wrong that we're going to be week 5 at this point even though week 4 is still a personal best for me.

>So this tier of savage is by far the easiest tier right?
No, Deltascape is still easier because Alte Roite and rape ball were complete pushovers compared to Eden and Voidgal, but it's probably down there in terms of difficulty, yeah.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (1480x1054, 2.48M)