Anybody currently developping a game?

I'm looking for work as a music composer for smaller games at the moment, i've been producing electronic music for a long time and i think i'm up to the task of making music and sound design for indies. Anyone interested ?

Attached: 40168646_10160818142990607_5013941789103489024_o.jpg (1231x1038, 150K)

You can make music that I bang your mother to lmao nah i'm joking

You forgot to post your work...

i'd rather sent it to people who are looking for sound design and/or music for their game instead of having Yea Forumsrandos knowing my identity

>i think i'm up to the task of making music and sound design for indies. Anyone interested ?

Then what's the point of this thread ? Do you want to get work or talk about making music for games? It's not very clear.

>Anyone interested ?
i'm looking for someone who needs music for their game. If someone who needs music is interested in having a producer do that we can contact each other outside of Yea Forums, simple

And how are you going to do that without posting your work? Why do you think anyone would want to work with you if you can't even be bothered to show proof you can help them? No one's going to work with you otherwise, they have no reason to.

I'm interested.
Send here: [email protected]

Hey man I'm actually working on a game myself and could use someone with music experience.

email me at [email protected]

it's just an extra step to protect my anonymity dude
alright great! I'll send you a bunch of different songs so you can see what i'm about

Do you need to know proper coding and languages and shit just to make even a basic ass say half life or fallout mod?

okay look for an email from hahathat'[email protected]

No.
Modern game engines are stupid easy.
All that's needed is dedication and patience.

Not sure why you're asking me since i'm a musician but i'd guess you would need the very basics. Otherwise there's a lot of tools that don't require any complex coding

Sorry, I just glimpsed over the thread and thought it was a general gamemaking thread. I'm also drunk.
Wish you luck on whatever you're doing, man.

no problem, thanks man

Yes please email me at [email protected]

aight will do ! i'm making the demo folder at the moment

Is music the biggest scam ever?
Like lmao, just choose some random sequence of notes that sounds good then then repeat them.
I can't believe people go to uni to learn how to do this shit

ah fuck i'm an idiot

I just took this email

Electronic shit is oversaturating the market

OP here, yup that's literally it! you should try it honestly it's super easy

Attached: 330px-Eurorack_synth_patched.jpg (330x220, 32K)

depends what you mean by electronic, synthwave/cyberpunk is starting to get a bit overdone but tons of electronic music can stiull sound super fresh and original