Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ived-2qklPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

castrated BR because nobody goes for the boss

queue times
but actually alright when you get to play

a dead thread

:(

Does nobody on Yea Forums play this fucking game?

Would be sad, its quite good imo.

Thoughts on 1.0 update?

Its what made me play again after i stopped shortly after Release because of Performance issues. Now it runs good even on my Laptop when before it was unenjoyable on my PC. With 1.0 it really feels Like a complete game now.

Personally not a fan of the sound changes

Hmm thats strange because in EVERY game I've played people have gone for the boss.

And its not Battle Royal...

A really great game that gets frustrating because of dumb nerds with infinite patience. I'm just not willing to camp a boss for 40 minutes, kudos if you are.

What is it then?

I don't have friends to play with.

Capture the flag dummy

>1.0 release
Shit, they need to rollback to 6.0

Attached: 1494822881115.jpg (540x442, 97K)

How do we save this thread?

by not releasing huntshowdown on the same day people are playing wow classic

A really good game on PC. A 1.0 release date delay on XBO. An absolutely kino soundtrack.

Something dawned on me today. You know that new game Remnant: From the Ashes? It's an awful lot like Hunt: Horrors of a Gilded Age, isn't it? Same developers, too.

>walk
>no point killing any monsters
>get shot from nowhere
>be dead

get gud

Unironically 10/10

By posting your favorite loadouts.
Mosin + LeMat powergamer here.
Occasionally Uppercut + Chain pistol which always raises eyebrows from randoms.
And lastly Romero 77 + Uppercut has decimated countless servers.

My go-to loadout, Specter + Uppercut/Nagant officer, and if I can get it a Mosin + Specter Compact

Every thread I've been in is like. Its been getting worse lately

>specter
How? In a game of inconsistent shotguns, specter feels like the worst. I can do work with any other shottie but specter has always failed to deliver oneshots and the pumping takes so long that it always loses to a doublebarrel.

New compact ammo changes are a bit weird, feels like i have way too many shots.

Specter has always felt consistent to me, and the extra shots are a good safety net if you miss the first shot. I get what you're saying though, doublebarrels are pretty great and i've gotten my fair share of kills with them too.

Pre 1.0
>no sound problems
>okay-ish balance
>textures sometimes dont load properly and pup-up

Post 1.0
>Women hunters TITY VAGINA PUSSSSYYYY also smaller model despite looking like male hunters on hrt
>control scheme that allows you to shoot while sprinting and effectively makes your shoulder aim 0.2 seconds faster than people who use classic control scheme, won me a lot of gunfights
>sound is fucked, game simply doesnt play sounds for you under some circumstances
>POP-UP TREES AND BUSHES AND GRASS IN A GAME WHERE MAJORITY OF GUNFIGHS BEGIN WITH AMBUSHES (and people still have the same fps lol)
>no new map, no new boss
>progression and weapon unlocks fucked
>no classic humming theme in main menu

Attached: HuntGame_5rFaSll86h.png (525x464, 535K)

Some female hunters look pretty cool imo

A map like this one would be kino

Attached: 12341231.jpg (291x173, 7K)

No man. You know what would be cool ? The community's most requested feature - female hunters!

Attached: 1557506832982.png (621x808, 1.15M)

>>Women hunters TITY VAGINA PUSSSSYYYY also smaller model despite looking like male hunters on hrt
The female hunters are kino. It feels like the old Crytek coming back. You know, back when they had a female nanosuit voice.
>>no classic humming theme in main menu
Doesn't the music cycle? The new theme they've added is fantastic.

This, new female hunters are just more hunter models to choose from. New music is fantastic. New progression feels fine.

The game's soundtrack is incredible. Reminds me of Far Cry 5, but with more foot stomping and clapping. youtube.com/watch?v=ived-2qklPk

There's no way that Crytek didn't have dreams of making a story-driven singleplayer game about demon hunting cowboys. Their entire purpose as a company from their inception was evoking player emotion. (Hence CryTek) But making an MP-only game is more practical budget-wise.

Best BR-like game currently available

Koch Media must be annoyed that Crytek pushed the release date back last minute.