The last time Bioware was good

The last time Bioware was good.

Attached: dragon age.png (2000x1643, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWFEVbfCcOY
youtube.com/watch?v=COiqPx47aCc
youtube.com/watch?v=GVrXW0WVXYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>EA GAMES
>THEIR KIND OF GAY

>THIS IS THE NEW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
The game honestly was mediocre

This game had the fortune of being designed since 2002 you can tell it's from the same DNA as Kotor that they were making at the time

In all honesty, it's a poorly done Neverwinter Nights 2 knockoff

ftfy

Attached: SWKotOR.jpg (351x500, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oWFEVbfCcOY

Attached: 1aa1.jpg (1000x714, 83K)

Remember when Bioware games didn't have the EA logo slapped on. Good times.

Attached: old.jpg (284x160, 10K)

Yes, this is a very good theme.

Attached: Feels Amazing.png (1018x763, 204K)

The first couple games with the EA logo were alright, DA2 was the first true EA game and it's been downhill since.

Nah, ME2 is where the dam broke, then DA2 onward was just shit rolling downhill.

Gets me everytime

Attached: bruh moment.png (411x411, 332K)

ME2 wasn't really touched by EA aside from DLC stuff it would've turned out exactly the same if MS published it

ME2 is overrated and turned an rpg game into a mindless shooter.

EA is the reason ME2 was written mostly by Mac Walters instead of Drew Karpyshyn, so no, it's issues are their fault too.

And unlike KotOR, it's actually good

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>Proceeds to fuck you outside
Ehhmmm

This.
It's a dumbed down NWN2 for consolefags.
Some things were more bold than others like the ally gathering (they replaced lizardfolk with werewolves) and the trial to clean your name. Although they did a better job with the characters, as there's probably only one or two I slighly liked in NWN2.

Based

>sit at the camp pond and think about life
>two hot girls after my cock
>the best Warden the order has ever seen
>no real commitments, totally free to travel the country and do what ever I feel like
>attain huge wealth from adventuring
>been to places and seen things people dont even believe exist
Life is good

Shut up, faggot. Start a NWN2 thread and gtfo

Cry to your alcoholic mom that some post on the internet offended you, moron.

It's almost like charcters really matter in games like these though

Yeah this really was the last good Bioware game. Probably one of their best ones too imo

she said it's cold in the tent not outside

It really is. One thing doesn't cancel the other.

That is oddly specific and reeks of projection

>ywn play Dragon Age for the first time ever again

Attached: 1530886947415.jpg (956x956, 113K)

i actually liked DA2 more than DA1.
DA1 devolved into "press pause, cast aoe blizzard thing to 1-shot the entire screen, win everything forever"

Damn

Attached: 1561539045254.jpg (720x960, 59K)

>no u
That's the best you could come up with? I'll throw another specific deduction: you get bullied in school a lot and that's why you cry so much on the internet.

Attached: crying-baby[1].jpg (301x337, 22K)

>... he says, once again projecting his sad childhood on to others while being the only one here throwing a tantrum
Big oof my dude

Did neverwinter nights 2 have waifus you could fuck? because if not that's half the value of the game gone for me right there.

Bioware
youtube.com/watch?v=COiqPx47aCc

>we will never have another western game where we canonically impregnate the love interest
It hurts.

I mean, DA:O and BG2 are the only ones I can think of that do this explicitly by player choice. Not exactly a fat line-up to begin with.

Kill white CIS normativity

Only correct choice.

Attached: Silence Morrigan.gif (320x205, 3.01M)

>Having to stand on something to even reach her face with your manlet hands
haha sad

lmao what the fuck is this

>DA:O
>good
I hate you zoomers so fucking much

Kill yourself nigger tranny

>user #475672182
>Not a massive cock loving tranny
Lol

A mod made specifically to slap morrigan when she won't stop talking about how "helping people bad"

>ywn see this cutsceen for the first time ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=GVrXW0WVXYw

Yes but it still hurts.

Origins was a mediocre game in a sea of absolute garbage.

What are some games where I can sell a child's soul for magical power?

I always get a chuckle outta that one modded pic of the Warden reacting after the Battle of Ostagar and King Kailen posted with a erection.

Attached: 1543995240418.png (804x960, 81K)

dragon age 2 is even better than origins.

Same games where you can kill a kid because a succubus took over his mind and made his uncle dance a silly dance

Only bits of it. Definitely liked the opening theme instead of Origins version, especially when that second part with the horns comes in.

I'd say Mass Effect 2. I thought they realized they couldn't make RPGs anymore and made a kinda decent Shooter. Dragon Age 2 was the moment most people realized it's over.

i actually preferred origins. i just thought i would get some angry (you)s with that post. i didnt hate 2. i could over look some of its negative features because of some of the things i liked about it. i didnt care that they reused areas but i thought the story just falls apart in the end.

Is she a tsundere waifu? Weebs, help.

>kotor
>good

>Dragon Age 2 was the moment most people realized it's over
They made a passable RPG in something like 18 months, so you can't really shit on DA2 too much. ME3 and DA:I were the two big ones for me.

It wasn't passable at all ME2 came out a year earlier and you could tell the difference in effort

Mass Effect 2 wasn't a bad game but it was a big move away from their earlier RPG mechanical focus. Normies ate up the cover shooter shit they focused on but I really missed the loot n shoot and the infinite ammo.

>you could tell the difference in effort
And as I've pointed out, time. ME2 had around 26 months to cook in the oven, while DA 2 had about 18, not to mention that Bioware needed something like 5 years to develop first DA.

SOUND THE RETREAT

She's rather weird. She'll fuck you pretty early on, but then withhold sex when you get more intimate, then once you get really intimate she'll give you sex and a ring which tracks your whereabouts at all time. In general she doesn't like altruistic behavior and she thinks most romance is bullshit but she can be very clingy in her own right. Also unlike leliana she isn't bisexual.

>it came out almost 10 years ago

Attached: 1544039825009.gif (200x147, 1.18M)