Attached: file.png (2048x1378, 4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
avoidstreamers.com/
clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantHelplessTildeKippa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bunch of dwarven filth.

>amusement park simulator 2019

OP can you cut in line and post results?

the holocaust

>rape queue XD

okay that guy is based

>standing in line on startign quests
>instead of running away and just grind mobs for next quests

You're below nigger OP, not even subhuman anymore

no. u

Attached: the postal dude.jpg (920x707, 135K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1228x96, 56K)

>picture of a monitor

every time

Attached: blackpack.jpg (3024x4032, 883K)

I am sorry that I am not a incel weeb geek who has programs to make screenshots

>2019
>playing an mmo where you wait in line for spawns

well enjoy that nostalgia i guess

Attached: 7921080C-1348-4BF6-BAEF-6EFF19FD8F33.jpg (373x256, 29K)

>programs to take screenshots

You must be 18 years old to post here

Attached: 1566858947035m.jpg (1024x865, 51K)

Press print screen then copy into paint. It's that easy

he said playing wow classic and posting on Yea Forums

>prnt screen
>going into paint
>save
>open Yea Forums
>upload

vs

>grab your phone make a picture and upload it

You know I have a life not like you fags, so I don't like to waste it.

imagine beeing such a cuck that you actually wait in a LINE in a online game and not just walk up to the npc

thats why boomers are the worst generation ever.

Attached: 1559036130527.png (740x900, 927K)

MOOOOODS

thats actually kinda cute

that's just The Bros™ Going Home™

Is there some reason why people aren't also just partying to make this faster??

>not just walk up to the npc

If I understood it right it is a boss mob

I'M A SCAT MAN

I've never played classic at the time but wanna try. Should I wait for the shitstorm to pass?

>This is what boomer mmo fags enjoy doing

Into the gaybar

>standing in line on a videogame
>I have a Iife

You will be an easy frag in pvp since your IQ is so low already and you play alliance
Holy fuck, you didnt even tried to google "how to make screenshoot" you retard

>You know I have a life not like you fags, so I don't like to waste it.
You're literally standing in a cuck-line for a 15-yea-r-old game.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING

>pays to stay in line
>dont know how to make screenshoot
>muh upload from phone is faster aka phoneposter
>talks back instead of shutting his dumb retarded mouth in a shame
>mfw no shame or dignity

nu-Yea Forums in a nutshell

that's pretty tasty bait, nice work user

why dont they just group up

I've never played classic but wanna try it. Should I wait for the shit storm pass?

just run past it, what's the big deal?

What stops me from going to the NPC spawn as a Hunter with my pet on auto-aggro and skipping the MUH HONORABLE QUE altogether?

Can I be banned by SJW blizzcuck admins for not waiting my turn?

Attached: K LOL.png (398x343, 8K)

this is what Yea Forums has become

>get home after 8 hours being a wagecuck
>launch WoW Classic™
>wait 3 hours to log into world
>wait another hour in-game in a queue
>log off
>go to bleed
>fluff Jamal
>go to sleep listening to wife getting fucked
>wake up
>repeat

Attached: 1495785264585.jpg (245x206, 12K)

Enjoy being blacklisted by the entire server and never getting in groups for dungeons and raids

Type "snipping tool" in search, faggot.

>wake up
>get home
What?

based zoomer owning those boomtards

If he doesn't sleep at work how is he going to have the mental concentration power to play WoW?

>one starting zone
>with 40 players
>who will quit the game 2 weeks later

“Whole server” okay.

oh no?

Nobody, NOBODY will care or remember in 2 days.

>we will let you go home within the end of the next five-year plan, comrades!

Youll prob get cock blocked by everyone standing in the cuck line, making finding parties for dungeons more difficult i guess

>not having a fucking static
Cuck.

excellent troll.
there's no way you're serious.

yet you beat all of Yea Forums to the WoW queue.
I would have done it too if I didn't have a job.

No one important will care to black list you from anything.
Even if they remembered who you are I don't think they would give a fuck unless they were a Yea Forums tier autismo.

>rape queue XD
I laughed more than I should

yes, definitely

it's not like any of them are going to hit 60, all the non-retarded players are grinding instead of waiting hours for a quest.

People were this excited to play the eastern bloc communist shopping line simulator?

Attached: 1423675262618.jpg (895x592, 128K)

When will it die down

What if rather than a title screen queue, the queue was actually inworld and you were assumed to partake upon an orderly line to enter the game. God forbid if people try to fight/duel/cut-in-line.

>im soooo mad that ppl use their phone for posting on the internet!!!11 why aren’t they sitting in front of their pc like me!!!???
That’s how you sound. Op may be a fag, but you’re a nigger.

based luddite dabbing on those retard basement dwelling incel weeb nerds

>defending phoneposter and phoneposting
>when rise in phoneposting was paired with sudden decrease in already low quality of posts

Says the absolute nigger who came here around 2015, braindead monkey

Looks like Soviet Russia to me.

Attached: 1566890481923.jpg (1200x789, 140K)

Are the billing/subscription servers down? I just tried to give Blizzard my money and the page just told me it had an "Internal Error".

Imagine a streamcuck's reaction to being cut in line

look up ShareX ya dumb cunt

>line cut
>no one can do shit
Eat a dick.

this desu

Attached: 1564485704212.png (398x376, 193K)

What tiny fucking server are you on?

in your moms ass

You can ctrl+v directly from your clipboard to the reply window after printscreening.

Reminds me of the FFXIV Stormblood launch when an early instanced battle was borked and everybody tried lining up to enter it.

>paying 15 bux to play a 15 year old game just to stand in line

wowfags really are the stupidest motherfuckers huh

This.
I waited in a line playing earlier. It was just kind of fun; you had people cutting, people messing around, people aware of how ridiculous it was. It wasn't "sticking it to the blizzcucks by cutting" or "you'll be shadowbanned from every group and guild ever if you cut, kiddo," it was just a silly way to pass the time while the zone was too crowded to get quests done quickly.

Attached: 1424203881255.png (736x627, 82K)

But you waste time in a queue line to tag a quest mob/loot a box lmao

>standing in line is a good thing

So this is why disney world is still in business huh. Fucking morons.

>WOW LINING UP IS SUCH A COOL PART OF THE CLASSIC EXPERIENCE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE COME HOME BROS

Attached: 1566792347833.gif (200x200, 594K)

>not just ignoring bottleneck missions
Do people not realize you can level outside quests?

>sit in a queue for hours to join sever
>stand in line to finish your quest so you can stand in line for the next quest
>meanwhile people are actually playing real video games and having fun

Blizzards cum must taste fucking amazing.

cut the line, it's worth even if only for the chaos you will provoke

>meanwhile people are actually playing real video games and having fun
Wow, you are playing the new cod or your next anime visual novel, so much fun

Jesus fucking Christ. And I thought all that Exalt grinding in PoE was already comparable to having a second job. You homefags are absolutely pathetic even by this shithole's standard.

How about undead rogues? No way these edgelords are waiting in ques.

>Faerlina
>Log in Queue time spent:890 minutes
>Layer#6
>Asmon group#1748
>Quest#128-A1
>Line queue position#1789, estimated waiting time:90 minutes
Home

Attached: 1566891893056.jpg (778x580, 235K)

>Think that paying 15 bucks a month to enter login queue THEN to wait in line is a sound investment
>Have a life
user, the only thing you have aside from a shitty 15 year old mmo is (You)

Shockadin is a thing in classic right?

>If you aren't playing WoW you are playing CoD or VN
Hey jimmy, Carl cutted the line

Its as if Blizzard wants classic to fail. Strange isn't it?

Attached: 1480022195300.jpg (864x717, 101K)

People wanted Classic to be like Vanilla, then they take the "only 1 person can interact with an NPC or loot a box" limitation
Even though they could have easy removed it since Classic is remastered over the retail client and engine but #NOCHANGE

>run up to mob
>autoattack
>press heroic strike every 10 seconds
>miss
>parried
>dodged
So this is the classic warrior expierence

>takes picture of monitor instead of screen shotting and saving photo

Attached: 23425365.png (1156x691, 525K)

Bro, he already said he doesn't have the time to take a proper screenshot and post it while waiting in the queue line for his lv2 quest

the best strategy at this piont is legitimately to grind mobs until you get ahead of the curve and questing becomes easier. if you're level 15+ right now you're a decent bunch ahead of the curve, if you're 18+ you can probably do all quests mostly uninterrupted.

LMAO LITERALLY THEME PARK MMO AHAHAHA

Virtual Bread Line
WoW edition

trail of tears circa 2019

>file.png (4 MB, 2048x1378)
dilate

this is just sad

>reached level 10 without any extra bag

Attached: eternal-suffering-58cd5b24b693e[1].jpg (750x400, 37K)

These screens are making me regret to not waste 15 USD, make an human and a orc name "Cutline and "Linecunt" and literally doing nothing but cut lines, delete characters and remake them to repeat the same shit all over again for the next two weeks

This imagine needs roped off lanes and turnstiles shopped in

Someone should make a Virgin "waiting in line for a quest for hours" and the Chad " cut the line, do the quest and move on" edit

Actually yeah. The player driven gameplay is a huge part of why Classic is better. Quest mob on a long respawn timer? Forming a queue is the best way to get everyone through the bottleneck. Doesn't need Blizzard treating you like a baby, it's players figuring out their own solutions to problems posed by the gameplay.

Standing in a queue isn't fun. A lot of things about Classic aren't fun. Players working together to overcome these issues as a community and sharing the experience absolutely is fun and it's the one thing Classic has that retail has none of due to Blizzard holding the players hand

Just go in the front and do the quest. Only soiboi cucks, virgins and bottoms wait in line.

>it's actually a good thing!
That's some grade A delusion

>tfw got out of the crowded areas fast and didn't have to stand in queue for anything.
Level 12, with cooking, mining and lw at 75+ so far. Extremely comfy experience. Can't wait for people to get some moneys so I can sell shit and start my usual jewery.

Attached: Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-tan_E03_01m_06s.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>becomes hated by the entire server
>never gets accepted into a group again because you're known as that fag who cut in line
Good job user

Attached: 1565970018524.jpg (671x925, 119K)

Azuki Azusa!

Fuck off
Blizzard always hold your fucking hand
Vanilla dealt a mortal wound to the MMORPG genre and later on delivered the final blown after some time too
Vanilla invented the Themepark MMO and you are openly admitting waiting in a fucking line is top game design because "it makes you socialize for overcome shit design", the truth is you just don't want to socialize in first place but you have your retarded head so stuck deep in your anus you convinced yourself you can't socialize in any other MMO that isn't WoW Vanilla/Classic

>giving a shit about what losers think
>implying you won't earn the respect of a few
lol keep being a pussy

>AHHHHHHHHHHHH BAN HIM BLACKLIST IGNORE AHHHHH HE STOLE NY BOAR LIVER BACK IN STARTING AREA AHHHHHHHH
dude, no one gives a shit after the initial salt wear off and people who keep giving a shit are people you better off not playing with anywyays

Attached: 1566849961328.png (448x517, 99K)

It's white people playing games

The Final Fantasy Formality Caterpillar

This, I skipped the line an literally only 2 cucks whispered me mad about it, I just ignored them and moved on

rape queue XD

Attached: 1566538258017.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It was a different time.

Why isn't the picture empty then?

THEMEPARK
MASSIVELY
MULTIPLAYER
ROLE
PLAYING
GAME
youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Attached: luigi-peach-laugh.gif (245x245, 5K)

but you wouldn't just "grab your phone make a picture and upload it", that's already three different steps you already described in that one sentence, retard.

What is stopping me not to wait in these lines? They can't ban me.

This bait wasn't even that great, can't believe all these mates getting japed

Imagine waiting in line like a literal slave to black cock only to attack a monster in a video game.
Just another reminder that WoW players are beta cuckolds who will never get a girlfriend and will never have sex.

Attached: 149995678994.jpg (650x494, 48K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CUT IN LINE IT WAS MY TURN TO DELIVER 10 BEAR ASSES

nothing, people waiting there are retarded

They had this cringy shit in the orc zones aswell. I just made a group of 5 hunters with pets on auto attack.

Get cucked line faggots.

Attached: 1562373074396.jpg (840x993, 366K)

Why would you have to stand in line? Couldn't you just walk up to the quest giver and click on him? I never played wow.

You really don't have to play WoW to figure this one out.

it's a miniboss quest monster but yeah, you can just go and tag him

underage af, enough posting for today.

The line is to kill key mobs for quest.

People with a brain just kill a few boars that gives the same xp as the quest and takes a few minutes.

I really have no clue. He has a cooldown? Whats the penalty to just walk by the cuck line and click on him? I don't get this faggotry.

Reminder that the optimal leveling experience involves mob grinding, and the highest level players right now are already mid 30's.
No problem if you want to comfy quest, though. Just don't stand in line for mobs when you can get the quest experience in five minutes from hitting shit.

The snipping tool is builtin to windows 10 and even easier to use than print screen.

theres a respawn timer on the monster and only one person can get the credit and complete their quest per timer

You just skip these quests and grind mobs

Instead of waiting for an hour in an idiotic queue for a quest that you don't need and that gives you like 100 XP

What the fuck is wrong with you kids

Those cuck will seethe and pm you their displeasure.

literally nothing, you need to hit it first, but if you manage to do it you are done

>Classic will fail guys it's just NOSTALGIA
>Game launch
>Classic is SHIT because there is too much people

NO
You take our big cock and stride over to the front of the line, use your macro to immediately attack the mob and pull it into the newbies so that they get scared and attack it for you.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: I hurt myself today.png (190x584, 39K)

Yea Forums wins again.

But everyone is waiting in the line so i absolutely have to do that quest

I people are smart they group up so that 5 people can get credit per respawn. Having a group is also good in case the line system breaks down. 5 people have a higher chance of tagging the mob than 1.

>Installing a botnet
dumb nigger

classic players are mentally challenged and would rather wait one by one because muh soul just like the good old time!

Nobody ever claimed classic wouldn't have a bunch of people playing it at launch.

But within a week half the players will realize they don't actually like playing classic.
Then within about 2 months, even the people who did like classic will realize "man, I've done all this before. There's nothing new to experience. Every build has already been statistically min-maxed, every raid has been figured out, the community isn't the same. There's no sense of wonder, exploration or progress to any of this" and quit too.

>playing the game isn’t fun
>spending seconds interacting with gooks LARPing is fun
You’re a huge fag kek

This literally never happened in WoW before. What is this gay shit?

level your weapon skill dummy

I feel like it's literally based on race, in Mulgore, the quests with a single target just have a huge blob of people grouping to maximize the amount of clears per spawns and people congratulate the other parties for being so fast to tag the target I play druid so it feels like cheating with Moonfire.

They are making lines just to kill the Scorpion spawn in durotar? purely pathetic

>world of reddit

lmao
No one fucking did that back then. They would have all clumped around the spawn point mashing click until the enemy aggro'd on them.

nobody's gonna keep a blacklist. in 3 days people will have forget which was the spelling for DarkSasuke257425454 you used anyway

>tfw grouping and only adding people with instant cast spells to skip line up quests

They added a new coaster

Even on private servers I just got a group, made a macro that targeted the name of the mob and cast an instant spell, and started spamming that once I thought it was about time for the mob to respawn.

Should I play priest if my friend is also playing priest or should I go mage instead? I only wanted to play a healer for easy group invites but if I just play with my friend then that solves that? I'm not sure my friend will play as long or often as I plan to.

Attached: 1431205403372.png (448x360, 232K)

Never under stood this macro shit, just spam earthshock/what ever and it will auto target when the guy spawns aND cas it.

how the hill did this bait get like dozen serious replies
is this the power of nu-Yea Forums?

Attached: 1552283751921.png (1000x1000, 489K)

That is true actually. Guess the macro is mostly a good luck charm to me. I do remember one time it might've helped me. The quest mob and a nearby "bodyguard" respawned nearly at the same time. Don't remember which spawned first but the macro removed the risk of me targeting the wrong mob and having to wait another cycle.

Faggots who think that's actually how vanilla was because they watched some video done on an RP server where the whole thing was staged by a teamspeak group.

i have pretty much never played an mmorpg except runescape, but i'd like to maybe try either classic wow or ff xiv
am i forced to join some d*scord or another voice chat service to play or can i play in a group and only communicate with text chat
my autism wont allow me to voice chat with complete strangers

Attached: 1556252537366.png (695x515, 25K)

7 mile spanking machine

stick to jerking off alone at home lol

This is what an actual NPC's mind looks like.

MAGE!
F R E E
O
O
D
And polymorph is really useful CC.

Use classic as a tool to improve on your autistic condition

Dumb frog

Is this for a side quest or for something mandatory? Couldn't you just grind somewhere else and get more exp in the amount of time you waste in line?

Is Classis wow free to play? If yes i might try it. If not fuck you.

I want to fuck that monster

the only good post ITT

You should stick to ASSFAGGOTS and FPS like the rest of your generation

im 25 though

monthly sub

pathetic

this fucking chad god dammn

>Mg3
>Ivan

I don't think so

Attached: 1446820681925.jpg (449x863, 156K)

I don't play WoW. What are they doing?

Queue line to interact with an NPC for doing a quest they could just skip

Waiting for an early game unique mob required for completing a quest to respawn. Yes, it was that bad before they started instancing NPCs like that for each player, and the only way to mitigate it was to form a party and start the quest as a group.

Why can't more than one person talk to the npc at the same time?

You just can't ok
Either take your ticket and wait your turn or be an ass or go do something else

I'm only playing classic to annoy people by ignoring the queue. Anyone else?

Attached: 1554647778601.png (600x600, 238K)

Based

The Classic WoW experience

Either because it's
1. A hostile unique mob you have to kill for a quest
Or
2. The NPC is heavily scripted to begin moving around once you've started talking to it, having accepted its quest, usually meaning that more than one person can't accept the quest at the same time.

I do believe quests and quest items are shared between party members at the very least, so the only way to mitigate the wait is to form a party with several strangers so you get the quest and kills simultaniously in these situations.

Honestly, though, this problem is the worst in starting regions, and then specifically in those which two races start their journey rather than one.

>standing in line in a fucking VIDEOGAME
the absolute state of blizzcucks

wait what, i thought the queue thing is forced by the developers
why the fuck would people wait lol

God i wish some high lvl player comes and ganks them. That would be the true classic experience

Seriously just skip bottlenecked stuff guys

True Classic experience
Can't you feel the socialization and life long friendship you are making already?

>gank in non pvp zone

You're still a cuck for paying the subscription

Bloke should be Polish based on the camo

If everyone were flocked around the NPC you wouldn't even be able to see him and if everyone was clicking on him you would have no idea if you would get lucky and get him first or really unlucky and never get him. If you form a que you know you will get him when it's your turn.

>just run past the line
>only have to fight one faggot for the npc
?

Actually WoW automatically creates the screenshot.

80% of these kids don't have an autotarget macro

If you have instant casts it's a joke to jack mobs. I used to do it constantly on pservs and watch the cuck tears flow

Also these named mob quests are retarded. In the time it takes you to wait out the queue you can farm out like literally 20x the quest XP

>Turn on autoclicker
>Dab on all the retards furiously spamming their mouse button

Sorry some of us have jobs and lives.

Isnt it bad to outlevel the intial queat hub because of rep bonus?

>MMOs
>not zoomer
Ok retard

No? You'll be honored either way by 40

>t. underage
must hurt to have to go back to school next week

Attached: 1539866181612.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

this game is so fucking boring, why didn't you warn me Yea Forums?

Attached: this is not pad tai.jpg (720x406, 35K)

We did, multiple times.

>Cut in line and grab the thing before the first in line can
>20 people start to insult me and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE really loudly
>One even wants to report me
Good times.

You can always return and breeze through the quests at max level later

what server for erp

Retail with the rest of the trannies.

If you get enought reports even if you did nothing you can still get permabanned.

that's the fun part, also people realizing they don't need to wait and breaking the whole chain

Call blizzard and tell them you were mass reported.

>Playing FF14 while tabbing between classic streamers while queuing to log in to Classic

Attached: cab.jpg (681x678, 160K)

Questing will be impossible. It's gonna take hours to get the first few quests done with that much competition for the mobs.

Attached: mount-everst-queue.jpg (650x350, 59K)

On horde and I've literally never seen anything remotely like this. Real men don't wait in lines like cucks. Zug zug.

lol

do you think they will care?

No you can't. Bans are manual, not automatic. Permabans, in particular, require review.

Quite literally.

I've been banned because a chink was using my account and I got insta banned. Made a phone call and they fixed it. Blizzard is extremely retarded but i've never had a problem with there customer support.

QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS BAD
WASTING TIME WAITING IN QUEUE GOOD

Why do you play this trash game you soilent drinking fuck?

Home

Attached: ThatOldBlackMagic032.jpg (720x544, 71K)

>get up
>grab phone
>unlock phone
>pull up camera
>wait for picture to become moderately visible
>snap picture
>go on your Yea Forums app of choice
>find the thread you want to reply to on your second platform
>pull up a reply
>attach a photo
>select from gallery
>find your picture
>try to post it and fail a captcha twice
there's a lot of moving parts here you're ignoring for the sake of your argument

Ah yes, I'm sure thousands of people are going to remember that one guy who cut in line for that one level 10 quest
How retarded do you have to be to believe this?

Wait till you get to the Benedict quest in the castle

Kek

im in a school and teachers are telling people to use snipping tools or something for screenshots like my god this generation is retarded just press the fucking print screen and ctrlv

They don't have to remember shit, they can just block you on the spot

This is some grade A baitposting

Oh no, a few cuckolds at low level zones blocked me on a server where hundreds of thousands play daily, that will sure ruin my endgame....

this is EU right?
No way ameriniggers would behave like this

To whats lows...with this board go?...

I remember in MS where it is literally first-come-first-serve. If someone kill steals your boss mob or takes over your farming room, you just suck it up and continue channel surfing for another opportunity. Not this lining up bullshit. Are people so bored that they have to simulate the tedium of real life in video games too?

Everyone with half a brain knew it was gonna be like this at launch, and some people have taken it upon themselves to deal with the situation in a fair way. You don't have to respect these player-imposed rules, it just depends on how much you respect other people. Besides, anyone who wants to avoid crowded areas can just wait a bit and play a week or two after launch, or they can just grind mobs and find alternative ways to level up. It is hilarious to see Yea Forums seethe so hard at this. It's also hilarious to watch them trying to emulate some early chan edgelord mentality of a 14 year old back in 2006 by trying to pretend that shitting on random people is somehow le based and redpilled. Respect for other people unless they do something to earn scorn, ability to self-regulate, cooperate, and delayed gratification are the traits that made the most prosperous and safe societies on Earth, but it is no surprise that an average Yea Forums kiddie can't appreciate this.

Attached: file.png (341x107, 3K)

>announcing reports
how many fucking times do you ledditors need to be told

Attached: 1564217028507.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

>announcing a report
you are fully aware I CAN report you for this, right?
now, I'm not saying that I WILL do it, but I'm sure you can guess if I'm actually going to do it or not

>Hey Asomgold! I know it must be boring to wait in queues, so here’s $30!
Ofc he’ll never wait in a queue, but you just know this would happen if he did.

mods please ban this retard

>lil zoom gets a 3 day break
>I go back to posting within 30 seconds
Heh

like, its such an easy thing to remember similarly to fucking cheese pizza
you see it happen once and you take on the information
"oh right, dont do that"

shit just shows how little you use the website
fucking hell

Attached: 1566528804547.jpg (706x960, 66K)

ZOOM ZOOM

he was in queue for 4 hours last night

Jesus. And people watched him?
Zoomers are just another breed, man.

>That’s how you sound. Op may be a fag, but you’re a nigger.

nice try OP

More fun than waiting in line ;)

user...

Attached: 1566907916052.png (820x460, 605K)

think about it
for most streamers it literally doesn't matter if they are actually playing a game or not
its just white noise for people to browse the internet to and feel as though they're in a group

Attached: 1562830691979.jpg (338x423, 37K)

oof yikes you just dont understand his charisma, just watch one of his reasts and yall boomers gonna understand why hes so fun to watch

Must be why you're waiting in line in a fucking video game, dorkwad.

>"man, I've done all this before. There's nothing new to experience. Every build has already been statistically min-maxed, every raid has been figured out, the community isn't the same. There's no sense of wonder, exploration or progress to any of this"

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

he literally went to sleep on stream because he got stuck in a 4 hour queue

people will ignore it
honestly they just want to be mad so let them sulk lol

>Be Spanish players on a full server
>Realize there's going to be hour long queues on launch and decide to move servers
>Move to Firemaw, another full server, negating the entire point of moving servers and still getting 20k queues
Based retarded Spanish players

Attached: 1566854090934.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

It was funny when you'd have maybe ten people in line to use the computer launch day for the Division.
is just sad.

I don't play WoW. Why these dudes all lining up?

to kill a specific mob for a quest
or to pick up an item for a quest

They should hand out xp for world PvP. So people could fight for the right on these boars and even gain something in the process.
>Standing in line to kill some boars
Wow surely that are the heroic deeds I dreamed about.

>They should hand out xp for world PvP.
Yeah but, what if your friend is on the other faction so you get to farm XP?

How long until based Blizzard offers $5 for the flash pass?

Attached: WYl7mQa.jpg (857x844, 50K)

imagine not rolling a low pop server
got 10 levels in a few hours this morning on based noggenfogger
waited for nothing

what's wrong buddy?TWO months of killing low poly mobs! enjoy

WAIT. So like, if you want to finish a quest and get some boss kill, you can't share it with other people ? You literally have to get last hit, even if you attack it with everyone elle? In 2019?

Lol retard outs himself

>farm Xp
Well yes thats what you do anywasy when hitting the wildlife so I don't think that would be too tragic.
After all open PvP awards neither gold, items or anything as far as I remember. (Been some while since I played wow)

>autismgold
>charisma
i watched some video where he watches a speedrunner do a speedrun and he literally looks like he's seen a ghost, or like an african looking at a computer for the first time. i legit thought he was some kind of an autist, and then i learned he plays wow since forever and nothing else, and my assumptions were confirmed

>haha remember when we used to stand in line for 2 hours for 250 exp? Man I love classic!

>waiting in line
>not competing for it
What the fuck happened to the gaming community

There's a difference, mobs fight back, your friend could just be standing so his best buddy could get ez XP.

Hunters don't start with pets silly. Nice larp tho

Nostalgia is mental illness.
Nothing can be the same.
Blizzard is using you all.
I wish you could have fun.

Autism, so typical player interaction in WoW

Yes, there's a difference, mobs respawn and are many, your friend has to go back to his corpse after each kill, so the xp/hour would be abysmal.

cringe

I see. Tbh I always wanted XP for world PvP. Thanks for the details.

Attached: 1565141438068.jpg (190x250, 4K)

No, it's shared and everyone gets the quest item. You just have to go up to the boss and loot it yourself.

Just remote access to keep queue up m8.

Can't play till Friday, was disappointed firstly but now that seems like a good thing. Server might not be as stressed, it won't be too crowded and people will still be starting so I'll get that new server launch feel

This is what I did. I DC'd by the time I got home

YOU CAN PASTE COPIED IMAGES DIRECTLY TO THE REPLY BOX YOU FUCKING INBRED

>implying boomers aren't the ones wanting to compete for the mobs like they actually did on WoW's release
>implying it isn't the sois wanting to wait in line to ensure nobody gets frustrated and their feelings are protected
Are you retarded?

He's a dumbass zoomer, do you think he knows anything?

This shit never happened in original WoW.

wh yare they standing inline then

> imagine not being a chad hunter and tagging everything in sight

No, you have to get FIRST hit, and anyone who is in your party (raids don't give credit) can maybe loot it depending on what kind of quest item it is, stuff like 1/15 boar tusks won't be but quests that only have one drop required generally do

I hope, but I do not believe

Auto shot isn't as fast as a Rogue hammering tab and their Sinister Strike hotkey, you don't get Arcane Shot until after the starting zone stuff, and Serpent Sting doesn't tag until it does damage

Buy one idiot. 5 silver isnt that steep. Skin heavily camped mobs for a bit if you need quick cash
I was level 10 by the time you got through the line. Go grind mobs, starting zone aint worth it and spawns are near instant. After that it clears up

>being this retarded
Put me in the screencap lmao

A party has a maximum number of 5 people in it and boss loot is only shared within the party.
It just means that the line can move 5 people at a time.

>I have a life
>waits in line in WoW
Oh god he strikes again

tom?

Is this the result of the bean milk drinking generation playing MMOs? It wasn't like this back then.

I'm cutting the line and making boomers go crazy and it's the fucking funniest thing
TO WHOMEVER SAID I WOULDN'T FIND WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE UPSET TWO DAYS AGO, I'M HAVING THE LOUDEST AND LONGEST LAUGH OF MY ENTIRE LIFE

Attached: 1561489392822.gif (328x448, 161K)

Can't you just buy a name change if you don't want your name on a ban list? Or report your own name so you get a free name change?

>tfw I've been spending my time since launch sniping targets people are queuing for
>always played solo, no consequences
The amount of butthurt is exponential for each consecutive snipe. It is incredibly delicious.

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

Post pictures if true

the game is dead in two weeks. just make lots of alts and have fun indulcing rage on boomers like everybody else

What's the best healer?

>TERA launch with that tanky treant mob
>Raubahn (Extreme)
>Division computer
Do they really only think inside of their Blizzard bubble? The Tauren quest I did where you had to get some bristleback's head was a moshpit.

Attached: 1559547202329.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Huntard.

Snipping tools are great, I can get a perfect crop in 2 seconds and dont need to make adjustments. In paint I would have to move the entire screenshot to frame my selection and then resize the image to get rid of the extra space and then save it. Snipping tool puts it straight in your clip board, great for sending work emails.

the manlet gathering

we got any class stats yet? I want to roll a hunter just like I did back then but I dont want to be left out of groups and stuff

There's no armory, so no stats.

Honest question. How can people do this and not think
>holy shit what am I doing with my life?
And then quit the game?

>print screen
>right click wow icon and open source folder
>drag and drop screenshot in Yea Forums

You're talking to people that have been campaigning for a chance to play the same game they played 15 years ago.

Autism

Faerlina is for streamer shit
Herod is for ""Nostalrius veteran"" tryhards
Whitemane is wacky /pol/ memes and weeb semenheads
Grobbulus is home

>US servers
Yikes.

what's the breakdown of the EU realms then?

>being europoor

They know it's not going to be like this forever, and are excited enough to put up with it for the time being

phoneposters were a mistake

nigger, windows 10 automatically store your printscreen to your onedrive folder
or if you're that tech inept, use win+printscreen you fucking retard

Don't worry. I don't get upset missing 1 tag where the rogue was at the spawn while tagging 3 others

I grouped up with people to do the undead one where you have to bury that guy's bones and we all just stood in a large mass around the spawn trying to hit him first when he spawned lol.
It took like 5 minutes.

paste the whole screenshot to mspaint and then use the selection tool to select a nice square and ctrlc again

Five star post.

as if I had a choice

You have a point but it is still fewer steps, this is like saying people shouldnt use 4chanx because you can browse Yea Forums without it.

Not saying people arent retarded if they dont know about print screen, but snipping is still better.

If this was a thing in early WoW I can see how trolling became so popular

so not everyone gets the item, then
fucking mad how people accept this kind of shit in fucking 2019

What prevents your from macro sniping the mob without the wait?

Attached: Chadsays.png (125x122, 24K)

Mograine is the most balanced both race and language wise. Sounds like the best server so far. Shazzrah is streamer realm.

Image slightly outdated, can't find the source. I think it's from reddit but navigating that shithole is a mess

Attached: 1566853054039.png (2120x1276, 246K)

>Implying I'm waiting in a fucking line in a video game like a beta faggot
>Implying I'm not just camping the quest mob until I tag it
Lmao

soi and boomer are not mutually exclusive

>until I tag it
LMAO don't tell me you don't camp the mob for hours just to see the beta faggots seethe

>steal
false comparisson, a fucking game where you can't harm the same faction vs the real world with no objective rules but physics.

and then set up autohotkey and go afk

Yeah this is the biggest reason why vanilla sucked, no dungeon finder and no cross server play. 3 hour wait times for a dungeon and having to care about your reputation. Being a dick is a hilarious kind of freedom.

Attached: morality.gif (273x537, 7K)

I think this an US thing or something I started on Firemaw Dun Morogh and everyone was killing everything chaotically maybe grouping up in teams of two or three sometimes and that's it.
This queue thing is bullshit.

Did that on Elysium. People keep seething, telling that they will blacklist you and you will never find a raid group and calling you some passive aggressive shit in /w like
>"Okay kid, keep cutting in line, I am sure your parents are proud of you :)))"
Also there is high chance that if 2 or 3 people follow your lead and do the same line will fall apart.

Fuck you.

ITT: Brainlets who didn't just group up and leave the starting area at lvl 2

Attached: blocks.jpg (720x303, 27K)

I ran to the front of one of these retard lines and people got mad at me. What a bunch of morons. They would have been better off grinding mobs .

Attached: 1434330118406.jpg (450x450, 38K)

but if youre taking a photo of your screen you are sitting in front of your pc user

we got no footage of this rage type yet, could you please?

As if those weaklings even have the balls to try a dungeon

Record it I wanna laugh too

Then why the fuck are you standing in line in a video game you nigger

It's THAT easy.

Attached: 920-008402.jpg (180x54, 4K)

Shiiiiiiiiieeeeet nigga we poppin them crakas an shiet nigga we wuz kangs n shiet

how many of these cucks actually got a notepad with a pen in their hand they use to scribble your name down ANGRILY if you cut? I bet most of them forget.

>literally thousands of players playing in the same area at the same time
>said players decide to wait in line to make a quest more fair and socialize or whatever in the meantime
>BLIZZARD CUMMIES LOLOLOL
you are pathetic

do it again and record it

don't you mean Alt? or is this a W10 thing?

''You're in my social DEATH NOTE user!''

clickclick! scribble scribble scribble……

LOOK AT IT! YOUR DOOM!

*cuck storms off with his notebook*

keep your eyes on the game, you'll lose your place in the line, faggot

I don't know, at least in W10 if you press those two keys, a screenshot is automatically saved.

>those troll corpses
why do people always do this? why do level ones want to go to the opposite side's starting point and die? Because it's funny?

I knew that WoWcheetos would get blown the fuck out, but not this soon, and not this hard, kek

nevermind I can remember now that those are npcs in that cave

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 16K)

>roll on zoomzoom streamer server
>complain about queues

Attached: 1546927312512.png (483x368, 260K)

Downvoted

aaaaaaaaaaaaa stop having fuuuuuun!

Honestly that would be kinda funny. Just not release and be litter in the other faction's starting zone

Are these zoomie false flaggers?

did anyone come to play with the streamers like happened with DSP's wow play?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>"Okay kid, keep cutting in line, I am sure your parents are proud of you :)))"

Attached: 1552488857840.png (1080x1020, 475K)

What exactly is everyone waiting in line for? Why aren't these people just running around questing?

Outdated game mechanics

fucking lmao
the absolute state of humanity
somebody nuke us already

People have the worse nostalgia goggles I've seen in a while. Fucking no one did lines back then.

>Evidence
>Most people on /vg/ can't even get into the fucking game because they're in the actual queue
>Waah falseflag

This

It was just a couple people calling me an asshole and dbag. Nothing that spectacular.
Not gonna waste my time running back to an area I left 12 hours ago

>grave your phone
>take picture
>open web browser
>navigate to the Yea Forums thread again
>upload
>select "documents" folder
>select image
>upload
>post

anyways the fag you replied to gave you the boomer way of doing it anyway.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS THE LENGTH OF MY LINE!!!

Attached: 1234465765767.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Why not just make a group?

People do for the quests where it is relevant.

Of course it fucking is, notice how they only post screenshots of Durotar and Dun Morogh, specifically the places where two races begin instead of one. Also every classic thread leading up to release anticipated the first week or two to be a shitshow since the entire population of the server is being confined to 4 starting areas

Phasing not doing its job
Thank God none of this was at the NE zone, just skip this shit anytime it comes up.

But if you're waiting in line to kill a respawn, surely making a group of five will get it done five times as fast for everyone?

WHITE: Respect the queue
NOT WHITE: Doesn't respect the queue

Simple as that, now we know that Yea Forums is full of niggers

Nature is beautiful

They don't realize you can skip the starting areas I guess

If you still want to be a healer go druid/sham/pal so you guys dont have to fight over cloth gear.

phoneposting was a mistake

Here we have a classic example of a third world euro confused by civilized behaviour, a pillar of American civilization.
Soon, the euro will chimp out in rage as it cannot comprehend the act of politeness

Double priest is kind of one of the worst things to double up on so I wouldn't recommend it

New to WoW, which server doesn't have streamers?

It doesn't when he only drops one head (this is from back when a single mob didn't drop five heads because it didn't make sense).

>he chose the full servers
Kek I didn't even line up for sarkoth

Could be like Mulgore instead where you group up five people and then one rando Shaman that's the only class at that level with an instant runs in and kill steals the split second the mob spawns.

avoidstreamers.com/

This blockage is in the starting area. Hunters don't get pets until level 10.

I don't get why cucks will wait in lines like this. I paid some Russian 10 bucks to secure a spot for me, and another 10 when he gets at the front of the line while I do actual life business

Based

>skip line
>say you are a girl
>suddenly nobody gives a shit
Oh no.

>division computer

im so glad i had to wait up at 5am for school at that time, zero wait time to use the computer.

Shaman totems aren't working on party members, what the fuck?

>wait 15 years for Classic
>wait half a year for chance of beta-access
>wait 4 hours for login queue
Waiting a hour for a quest is nothing for a veteran classicfag like me.

Attached: 1240516540967.jpg (450x600, 61K)

It looks like the line to get to the top of Mt. Everest.

You edgy niggers with no clue about social interactions keep seething at this but I think it's pretty fucking neat that all those strangers managed to organize themselves in this way in a MMO spontaneously. You couldn't ever do that if everyone was an adhd kid or manchild like here.
Of course they're still retarded for not just grinding mobs and moving beyond this crowded area, but it's neat.

Do i need to resub first before I can download classic?

if you want to see spontaneous queuing irl just go to the UK

clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantHelplessTildeKippa

why wouldn't you just play it when it came out then, then you would've experienced how boring it was WITHOUT the queues

>all these people pretending to care about queues in a game they don't have any intention to play, just to be part of an anonymous "cool kids" club
>meanwhile I'm standing in line bantering and having a good time

It's not the same IRL. People are afraid to act like cunts in front of a lot of other people. It's neat to see them choose not to in vidya.

Thank you, this is some private server shit.

yes, i too marvel at the feats of humanity every time i go to disneyland

its cultural, niggers wouldn't understand.

You could write a 500-word gaming article in the photo alone

Waiting to log in, waiting to kill a world boss the state of classic fags.

You don't see classic in the bnet launcher?

And you wowcucks had the audacity to call trannychad14 an amusement park

its conditioning. These people have basically played too many modern MMOs to realize they could just go GRIND and if they want 100% quest completion could come back later.

>all this cope
lmao

If you didn't have to pay I would absolutely do it just to be a fucking troll

Are people doing this just to meme? Like why stand in a line for a mob when the best way to level is grinding in vanilla? Not that it would be easy to grind since all the zoomers and morons are playing classic. The game has no future. The only thing propping this up are the streamers which will eventually die down.

Not everyone has to be in a rush. Clearly they just want to hand in their quest item and get their reward and they have the time to wait for it.

Not bait. He's actually retarded.

home

please be bait

>Are people doing this just to meme?
half of them yes, the other half are genuine retards

That's really hard to do if you're not a druid with moonfire.

Based

Yeah video games are just like real life, autist

It's not about rushing, it is about playing the fucking game. The point of Classic is not to rush, but I can tell you it isn't about waiting in line. During the initial launch I really don't remember this shit happening. People just fucked off and did their own thing instead of waiting in line. It reeks of memedom instead of having fun. Like these people are trying to prove how "OG" they were and how they should wait in line when none of that shit ever happened, it was always chaos.

>2019 Not knowing how to Screen Shot
How the fuck you not know how to Screen Shot!? You literally can learn it from Joogle or Jewtube, even WoW have a Screen Shot system and guide to teach you.

>Literally stand and line up like a fucking dumb nigger

During the initial launch you had much less players

SOUL

This is why the current game is better. Anyone can tag a mob needed for a quest and then move on.

It even feels more heroic if that enemy is a large one, multiple people working together to bring down a foe.

Attached: 1494782415941.jpg (646x664, 132K)

>that classic experience that everyone talked so much

Isn't there layering in Classic?

>mfw watching people whine about 5-hour-long queues for asmongolds server
>mfw over on Bloodsail Buccaneers I'm playing in 15-20 minutes
>mfw watching trade chat lose their shit laughing when asmon got dc'd and had to go to the back of the queue just before midnight last night and wait for another five hours

Attached: peasants.gif.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

Not that user but when the cata event was fresh i was one of those guys standing over the quest giver on a mammoth mount or kodo. Hell i still completed my quest with the entire server piled on one npc
Nowadays i guess that's too toxic

The saddest part of Classic for me was realizing that I'd prefer Retail, and I don't even want to play that.

>proud for only having to wait 15-20 minutes
>I got in without any waiting time
lol

LMAO we should get more people to flood asmon server so that each time he DC he will have to wait for a day to login

Attached: 1546150861043.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

Fuck twitch streamers I hope niggas ddos his ass every time he tries to play

>doesn't know how2 screenshot
Braindamaged autistic fuckwits like you should have been euthanized at birth

Which EST servers aren't filled with spics or streamers?

There is but 2500 players didn't join your vanilla server at the same time back in the day.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>all these people saying just go out on your own faring mobs
why would you try to solo speedrun in an MMO?

I give Classic 3 months before the nostalgia googles dissolve and it's abandoned.

Ask Kirito

>You know I have a life
you're playing an mmo, you don't have a life.

First it was 1 month, now it's 3. In 3 months people will say "i'll give it a year"

Yeah I guess I had to update the launcher. I haven't used it in months.

I'm already sick of it

>blizzcucks

Questing is group optional and waiting to get like 200xp is retarded.

It was 15-20 last night; now it's instant.

Who /noggenfogger/ here

Attached: 123.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Bunch of zoomers quitting after racing to 60 only to realise there is no end game content and the actual leveling and interacting with the community is the thing they were meant to experience can only make the game better.

people have been playing vanilla wow servers for like a fucking decade

>rape queue
uhh, someone report that guy?

>make a picture
Hello ESL-kun.

What’s stopping me from just camping spawn points and killstealing so these cucks can’t complete their quests

those servers are free and have quality of life everywhere.

Shift windows s
Then
Ctrl v into post window

>waiting to get like 200xp is retarded.
everyone knows that, that's what I'm saying. Normal people don't play this game for the in-game rewards right now

so those servers arent nostalgia but this server is nostalgia

Why do MMOfags get so nostalgic for poor game design? Changes are made to improve gameplay. No WoW was not better at launch because you had to grind 24/7. That is just autistic.

nothing, go for it. It unironically adds to the experience for everyone

The only good thing about MMOs are the fun exploits but devs are gay and remove them soon enough.there's literally no point to play a MMO.

What's he so upset over? Its like someone just killed a family member.

MMO's as an actual game are fucking shit literally the only thing that makes them entertaining is being able to socialize on them. They are the facebook of videogames

alliance scum

Can I change the folder where it's saved?

Except they never improved shit, they just made every class play the same.

Snipping is more efficient and takes less time fag

Surprise surprise connection issues and overloaded servers on the launch of a popular online game?! No way! Why are they surprised?

Shadowbringers didn't have overloaded servers.

>Changes are made to improve gameplay
Clearly they failed in this act, MMOs are also the only game where the expansion packs can delete aspects of the previous game's world outright, and in the case of WoW, they did it to the entire fucking thing

Gee, I wonder why...

>final fantashit
>popular
LOL!

Probably disonnecting and possibly being placed at the end of a 5 hour queue.

fuck off Yea Forumsmblrina

Why is it bad to do that, anyways?

Seek help

Dabbing on linecucks

that means the exif data is still in the photo for OP, you nknow what to do Yea Forums

Because it's against the Yea Forums rules of posting that we have only the utmost respect for

I would be fine with that, when I played classic I only ever did the pvp so those would be idle threats

Holy shit...

please stop this lol

My server is so dead

Yeah for now they do, but everyone wants gear and stats.

Someone didn't play ARR when it came out it seems.

>tfw show up to crowded boss
>Tell everyone to form a line
>They actually do
>Have friend that's in party run up and get the first hit
NPCs are really easy to manipulate

Obsessed.

Based post. My buddy traveled starting zones and we had to loan him 1s to get repairs since he died a lot on the way. That's the spirit of classic, you work together, and sometimes rely on each other.

Obese.

You must be a real badass irl

youre the one in the wow thread furry

worst thing i've seen in a week

Attached: 1516995552144.jpg (261x247, 19K)

LOL this is like a new feature

>blacklisted for skipping standing in line for 30 minutes to finish your objective.
Yeah I'm gonna invite all the people who skip lines.

OP, just fuck you