How do you balance gaming with work?

How do you manage your schedule for vidya and work? How do you find time for games when you're a wagecuck?

I swear I don't have time for vidya anymore

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont

just play after work you idiot you absolute dumbass

Unless you work more than 8 hours or have kids, how do you not have enough time for vidya?

I don't, i play games at night

>wake up at 5am
>work until 2pm
>go home
>take an hour long nap
>game until 10pm
What's sho hard?

I have my mornings open and work evenings. So I when I get home, I sleep. So I'm rested and motivated enough to actually play games if I want.

Atleast I was, then I got a puppy. How the hell am I supposed to play vidya when I have a dog and work?

If you have time to browse Yea Forums you have time to game.

I don't.

Basically only have time to really play once a week and I'm so tired by that time its not even satisfying.

I can fit around 4 hours of vidya each day, I mean, is not much but it ain't so bad, I could fit more if I didn't shitposted in Yea Forums, so I could fit around 6 hours each day, but I need my daily doze of shitty Yea Forums with you, morons.

I force myself to only browse Yea Forums every other day. It's amazing how much free time you find when you don't even open up this site. Eventually it just becomes routine. I even started going several days without shitposting or fapping on here. Plenty of time for gaming

Get a gf that earns less money than you, and get her to do all the housework and cooking as compensation

Work 11pm - 7am.
Cook breakfast.
Game for 2 hours.
Sleep.
Cook lunch.
Game until work.

When I was working I had no strength for vidya, the last thing I wanted was more tasks and challenges. Now I'm a NEET so it's fun again except for the nagging guilt.

>literally spend 90% of my time thinking about work or career related things

Attached: 1524019588710.jpg (580x580, 196K)

but what else am I supossed to do at work

Corn

Weekends mostly I just sleep after work
How do I become rich

If you need someone to explain this to you, you'll never understand

Just work less, bro.

quit your job jabroni

>was all ready to neet it up on classic wow for at least a month
>dad nepotisms me into an interview this week for a job at his work that i'm in no way qualified for
>even if i get turned down i have to waste hours away from classic to spill my spaghetti in an interview like i always do

I play my Switch at work on breaks and play PS4 at home on days off.

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

I do all my paperwork on the job so I have a ton of free time and no homework.

I get back from work, and then I play vidya.
What's there to "balance"?

How do I balance the two?
Very carefullyyyy...

Attached: B22ABF7F-51CB-498C-984B-A4FE3F14314F.jpg (1200x841, 184K)

I did a 3pm to 11 pm wageslaving at Timmies, I got home at about 11:30 and I've been browsing and playing a bit some games. I'll sleep during the day since I don't work today (3am)

If i have a bad day at work i tend to not play games. I dont like the negative feelings to be associated with games.

wait a minute how did OP have time to post on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1469031836175.jpg (317x207, 24K)

Once a month or so, I arrange my schedule to have 10 work days back to back, and then get a 4 day weekend and just game for most of it.
Other than that, you can get 3 hours a night easy even if you're gone 10-12 hours a day. This only applies if you're single though. I'd think Vidya time is fucked if you have a family.

Sunday meal prep saves me a few hours over the week and doesn't cost much time itself (just cook bigger portions).
Do not do extra time at work you're not being forced (this took me a decade to learn right).
Multithread chores, e.g. shower evenings not mornings, and while food is in the oven.
Cut waste time, e.g. this/browsing. Solid extra hour(...+?) a day.
Go an hour less sleep a once or twice a week.
Live within 20 minutes commute to work.
Don't go small shopping. Go big shopping, BIG, maximum you can. Fewer trips, each trip's an hour lost.

Goes without saying don't get gf don't get kids.
I'm home at 7pm, sorted by 8pm, and have 3/4 hours left to post on Yea Forums.