Time wasn't kind to Ingrid holy shit

Time wasn't kind to Ingrid holy shit

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_ingrid_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/yrbafnomvsv1wk9/AACn1qTuUDHPSOBFug97FIoAa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She wasn't ever good to begin with.

user, she still has the braid, it's just tucked in.

racist

Her attire is horrible though.

Dorothea is another downgrade.
Honestly, which female chars are upgrades post time skip?

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_dorothea_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Ingrid ending up being my MVP for the final 3 levels of Blue Lions, there's so many mages she can just fucking tear through. Best girl.

>chars are upgrades
Edelgard
Bernie
uh damn
Hilda

losing the retarded hat improved her threefold
she's still shit though

I can smell your virginity even through the screen.

How the fuck is this a downgrade? She literally looks the same minus the fucking hat.

Hilda,
Hilda
And Hilda

>literally two of the most beautiful women
you can redeem yourself by saying Annette has best design post timeskip

Attached: 1554795548475.jpg (497x427, 57K)

Attached: b4wys5crtsrtsrthtstv.jpg (850x937, 208K)

I don't know why but older Ingrid looks younger than younger Ingrid for me.

Next time I play Lions I'm half-tempted to give her Dancer's Sword Avoid for maximum evasion memes. Though maybe Sylvain could use it too.

They're all ugly as shit, whoever they hired to make the characters for three houses fucking botched every single one of them

>3H
>beautiful
either you're blind or you have shit for tastes

INGRID JUST HIT THE WALL

Attached: 1542499949879.png (652x165, 157K)

>Her attire is horrible though

Attached: 1458107481438.png (903x767, 1018K)

let's talk about upgrades

Attached: 1566862850381.png (512x512, 136K)

Yea Forums niggas be like: Kozaki is so shit and should stop working for Fire Emblem!
Intelligent Systems: Say no more.
Me: Wait, that's illegal.

Was planning on using her, then I saw what they did to her post timeskip. I'll marry her then fucking bench her.

>benching the best healer in the game

best healer in the game, she's a must have on all routes what are you talking about

Because the hat was the only thing making her cute

Mercedes belongs to Sylvain, dumbass.

Guess I got unlucky, she has so little magic she has to be breathing down somebody's neck for Physic to be in range

More like was the most distracting thing about her. She looks better without it.

she's mine, that manwhore can take some slut like dorthea

Sylvain literally cannot marry Dorothea.
Ironically enough Sylvain is the guy with the fewest amount of marriage options

Who's the character with the biggest trauma/most tragic/fucked up story?

Attached: bernie.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Stupid cumrag.

But he can absolutely marry Dorothea.
I was pissed too because I was going to pair him up with pure Mercedes for the crest babies and Dorothea stole him away.

Bernie and Marianne had it rough, but I would put Lysithea, Dimiti, Dedue, and Edelgard higher.
Do not speak of my wife like that.

And she's gonna be less kind to those duscurian babies

actually he can

>trauma
Edeltard
>tragic
Jeralt
>fucked up
Rhea

Probably Dimitri

She's a cumrag.

Her Byleth support is shit because it's always "muh Jeralt", but she her timeskip design is one of the best upgrades.

Attached: 563.g1t.00.png (512x512, 121K)

Ingrid is great at warming the bench.

Attached: 2019082315024000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

she is beautiful.

Everybody in Blue Lions. Those guys really need a therapist.

Thinking of going maximum autism and doing a "canon" outfit run where everyone exclusively has to be the advanced class in which they wear their default uniform, anyone try something like this? For Byleth this mean he has to stay commoner for the endgame, curious to see how overpowered he would still be or if this could bring him down a bit.

Attached: 75908916_p0.png (1500x1224, 1.54M)

>entire fucking race save for 4 others got genocided and turned into weapons

Attached: 329.g1t.00.png (512x512, 166K)

And you're a faggot.

I am honestly surprised that she was so merciful to Nemesis' allies, most people would have killed them instantly

Bernadette was literally tied to a chair and left in the dark by her own father as "punishment". Also watching her Felix support cutscenes, it's clear she's literally paranoid.

Sylvain is a literal incel because since he was a kid he was told that the only reason people, especially girls, would love him, would be because he bore a crest.

Felix lost the guy he looked up to the most and then everyone else tried to make him that guy, when he clearly didn't want to be him.

Dorothea had nothing and she realized she'd go back to nothing unless she secured stability through marriage.

all Golden Deer girts are upgrades post-timeskip. Actually all Golden Deer units are upgrades.

Crest Babies were a localisation meme though. Did you fall for a Treehouse "joke" user?

Kozaki was based as fuck, fuck all you faggots who basically got gim fired for a literal yaoi artist

I'm currently on my first playthrough, blue lions. Are the other houses not as fucked up?

I mean desu asides from Sylvain, Felix and Dimitri, I don't think anyone in BL is particularly fucked up.

the redheads get upgrades time skip

for me, it's oberstein

Attached: 1565385730939.jpg (339x406, 52K)

How the hell is Edelgard an upgrade. She looks terrible in her final outfit.

did you hear about THE TRAGEDY IN DUSCUUUR

He can marry Dorothea.
Also >Ironically

Did you not bond Sylvain with everyone? The guy literally says he hates women and he is only a ladiesman because he knows that 99% of them won't love him for real

>downgrade

terrible taste

She looks like the perfect fit for an Empire leading conqueror. What's wrong with it?

Can Dedue marry Ingrid? I'd really like to get her DUSCUR'D since she hates Duscur

I don't like the buns desu

No, instead Dedue teaches her the ways of LOYALTY and they become the greatest guards Dimitri could ever hope for

You know you can change her hair a bit in NG+, right? Turns it into a single twintail

>Tfw got game like a week ago
>Playing nonstop for the first few days, super excited
>Hit level 20 and the game becomes ridiculously easy
>Hear about lunatic and see the preview
>mfw it doesn't fix the core issues so the game will still be extremely easy even on lunatic.

Why can't devs correct flawed game design post launch? Characters should seriously have a limit to the amount of times they can dodge/crit in a turn.

why does only she get to do it

All the lords can do.

why does everyone say it happens at 20?

Bernie, Lysithea, and Edelgard are all pretty up there. I'd give special note to Mercedes for sheer resilience. Not the most fucked story, but it was still pretty shit and she came out of it remarkably well adjusted.

Because it is extremely easy to reach level 20 by less than half of year 1 and enemies don't start being level 20 until the end of year 1, so your characters start dodging and critting everyone from level 20 onwards.

My Dimitri is currently level 36 and I can deadass send him against 15+ enemies and not only does he survives unscathed but he kills every single guy that tries to attack him.

I dunno, I actually liked gloomy Marianne more.

Dudue is from Duscur, Mercedes' parents died. Ingrid's drama is less dramatic, but she is on bad terms with her dad because he just wants her to marry a rich guy rather than be a knight. Ashe used to be a street rat who stole food.

Annette is probably the only happy one.

what are you supposed to do with her after making her a pegasus knight
the only flier advanced class is the wyvern one

Game is piss easy for me right now. Byleth 1 shots pretty much anything, I can just have Mercedes slut it up and dance for Byleth, retard rush forward, 1 shot anything that tries to attack me and kill the enemy general in a couple turns.
Shit's retarded yo.

Attached: 1520570121364.png (640x734, 296K)

Annette's a weird case because she actually has a good life, Her dad's just too much of workaholic to be around, like, ever.

We had to kill Ashe's adopted dad who he thought of as a hero at the beginning of the game. So that wasn't great for him.

i hope theres more, sauce me

you wait until Master classes

that's exactly what I was thinking thanks

why did they think it would be good to just have her obsess over your dad they had a literal tomboy and they fucked that up

That's what happens when the uterus starts to dry and hasn't been fertilized.

because it gives Jeralt something to do when you hang with him

> Ingrid's drama is less dramatic

Glenn????

What's the point of building support with units that die or disappear like the church lady, the 10000000 years old totally not a lolicon not pedobait goddess or jeralt?

Attached: 1523507237759.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Ok So I just finished the Holy Tomb chapter for BE. What the fuck just happened?

>Edelgard decides to pull a fast one without letting Blyeth on it.
>”Oh also I was the Flame Emperor btw.”
>Suddenly forced to protect if I want to continue her route.
>Suddenly were miles away talking about taking down the Church
Why did that whole sequence feel so jarring?

>Honestly, which female chars are upgrades post time skip?
All of them besides Mercedes

You get Story bits I guess.

The bonuses brought by -faire passives, as well as high advance class base stats that ensure all but the most blessed characters get massive stat bonuses on class up.

Because Edelgard route is an afterthought.

> Not wanting a short haired mommy to spoil you
You like cocks

Attached: 1524455963650.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Mercedes really didn't have it that bad. She lost things that she never she had and was adopted into a wealthy family.

And asides from some dialogue, it didn't really affect him much and he's still one of the most cheerful guys in the game.

her route is the shortest in the game and is more like a side option.

>She lost things that she never she had
Like her brother?

Ingrid remained cute.

The time skips I really like are Dorothea and Mercedes. Dorothea's shitty 2005 fashion hat was immersion-breaking and Mercedes just looked generic design-wise and the huge braid floating over her torso was jarring, I kept fiddling with the camera to try and make her look nice but the side of her that isn't just 200% hair makes her skull look shrunken.

Hubert went from disgusting to handsome, as did the insufferable purple guy. Felix did the opposite.

Annette fell from cute to generic, as did the green glasses boy.

I'm mad Lysithea didn't keep her youthful charm

No one is mentioning Ingrid that lost her future husband is reminded by that every day because she feels its her duty to marry someone else to make crest babies.

Attached: cato.jpg (125x98, 2K)

>Hubert went from disgusting to handsome,
huh?

She didnt even know the dude that well, it was to be an arranged marriage and marriage and she was like 14.

they literally ran out of time developing her route and had to cut corners

>aside from some dialogue
You mean half his supports

Not sure why people hate it so much, I think she looks great. Love her armor and general color scheme.

Timeskip downgrades (appearance):
Bernadetta
Mercedes
Marianne
Edelgard

Timeskip upgrades:
Leonie x 1,000,000
Dorothea
Annette

Rest of the girls aren't much better or worse, if any change. Not a fan Lysithea's weird veil thing.

I saw NPC Deude miss a 97% chance to hit during the battle against Edelgard.
Shit was surreal.

Attached: 1527981748121.png (352x288, 172K)

Pretty sure she knew Glenn a decent amount. She's childhood friends with Felix.

Cant decide who to marry:

Doro: Funny, sexy, mental problems with age
Manuela: Sexy, mental problems with age
Ingrid: Smart, strong, pure, boring
Mercy: Self aware, kind, boring
Lysie: Best looks. best mage but don't have support high enough to know why she might be fucked up

All other options either are too dumb, too selfish or too insecure.

Attached: 1563657197182.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>don't have support high enough to know why she might be fucked up
if anything it makes her character more likable. Go with Lysithea for sure. Ingrid is second place on that list

Nice source dude.

gay

She says in her support with either Felix or Sylvain that she was broken for a year and that Glenn not only the love of her live but she also looked up to him as the ideal knight that shes trying to be.

She wasn't there, she just received news of him dying

Dimitri actually saw his corpse and the agonized look on his face

QUICK
Who do I waifu, Catherine or Marianne?

Annette went from cute hard studying student to the most uninspired ginger. Worst downgrade in the game for me.

dorothea, ingrid, lysithea, and marianne are the best student girls. people here will tell you not to go dorothea because they think shes a slut or some nonsense.

Shamir

Marianne

It doesn't matter because they're cartoons and even if they were real or you could be transported to their cartoon world neither would touch you
But go for Marianne because Catherine is a carpet muncher

Her personality stayed the exact same, her face just looks a bit less like a doll and her hair is way better. Not sure what you mean.

Im sad i didnt manage to recruit marianne in time, shes the only female student i haven't got aside from leonie that i didn't care for. Only incels think that doro is a slut, shes just trying to find the right husband.

Nah, it's not that Dorothea is a slut, it's just that she's a cunt.

Yeah i mean her design only, obviously her personality stayed the same. But that long open hair dosn't fit her character and looks bland and unoriginal.

>Catherine is a carpet muncher
Although Byleth's dick somehow changes that, seeing that at the end of their supports Catherine when thinking about Rhea only sees Byleth's face

She’s a complete bombshell post skip, she’s literally perfect. Fattest ass in the game bar none.

What makes you say that?

Also she gives you gonorrhea.

Bernie. I normally like messy hair, but the new haircut works for her.

Dimitri
>Lost his parents and some of his close friends in a massacre that killed hundred/thousands before his eyes with his father's final words fucking him up and basically putting him on a war path.
>Becomes such a bloodthirsty brute as a result of his lust for revenge and being blessed with a crest that grants him absolute retard strength when faced in combat that it basically traumatized one of his close friends into distancing himself from him and calling him a despicable monster.
>Said retard strength makes basic tasks practically impossible to perform as he pretty much destroys most things he puts his hands-on with the slightest touch.
>has to basically keep up a facade of being a squeaky clean nice guy because the real him scare the shit out of people.
>Finally snaps and goes full-on monster when he finds out his own sister is working with the people responsible for all of the tragedies that have been happening thus far.
>Gets falsely accused of murdering his uncle by a woman trying to take over his kingdom for herself.
>breaks out of jail through the sacrifice of his best friend
>goes on a 5 year genocide crusade as an insane murderhobo, not only killing, but mutilating and torturing anyone he deems an enemy; shortening his lifespan
>Sees visions of ghosts that may or may not be real
>Loses another father figure who sacrificed his life for him, after his vicious murders finally caught up to him and caused another child to be on the same path of revenge as him
>was only able to regain his sanity through the loss of another loved one
>Finds out his stepmother was also one of the people responsible for the Tragedy of Duscur
>Has to come to terms with the fact that the person he'll be facing in battle to stop the war isn't just a violent monster, but a human being, and his sister.
>Gets fucking stabbed at the last second with the dagger he gave her when they were children forcing her to finish her off for good.

Attached: 2019072820411900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

what do you guys think of the inventory space in this game, it's single inventory of 6, and i have no problem with it, just wondering what you all think since i think it's interesting that they change it up every few games

for reference in all the gba games and awakening it was 1 inventory and 5 weapons/items. i know path of radiance had 2 inventories for 4 weapons and 4 items

So why can Edelgard do crazy dragon ball shit like teleporting in the blink of an eye while disguised as the flame emperor bot seemingly loses all her superpowers when the turns into the bad guy?

I would have liked if you could a shield and a ring or a staff and a shield etc in a separate slot

Enjoy the silence. Feel the Bern

>Making Mercedes finish off the Death Knight
Feels good man

She's being supported by the slithers as flame emperor.

you do know they change up FE artists all the time? the GBA games have a different artist to Tellius and Jugdral

Two crests user.

user you're almost definitely an incel

The flame emperor armor had slithered technology

Her Fortify is basically a map wide heal for me.

> Spend the entire game wondering who the fuck the death knight is
> Think I might be retarded and missed some important huge revelation
> Turns out you can only find it in the blue lions route
I think locking paralogues behind houses was a mistake. If I already have Mercedes in my class I should get her paralogue.

Uhh I'm doing church route and I believe I just got that paralogue. Maybe it's locked in a BE or GD run though.

Even worse is the fact it's not just BL exclusive, but you need Caspar on your team to do it

Yeah if it's the Caspar/Mercedes one I definitely just did this on my church route.

Who the fuck recruits that cunt?

Attached: 1519621631902.png (374x246, 69K)

Petra has some great supports

If you have Lindhart you might as well get his fuckbuddy.

>My dad could beat your dad.

I sure as fuck didn't. I ended up missing it on my BL playthrough
I think it isn't the paralogue itself that's BL exclusive, but you miss out on a cutscene during the final Death Knight confrontation if you did it on any route other than BL, though that could be false as well

War Master Caspar is a godly unit.

My main problem is navigation. Changing, equipping and leaving items is a pain with too many options to select and too many windows to go through

I think her attire is cute as fuck, though that could just be my green bias showing.

Attached: Ingrid_SRank.png (1920x1560, 2.57M)

Caspar is the best brawler stats wise. Pretty cool little rascal too, he grew on me. Not as based as Raphael, but Raphael has shit stats except for strength.

Make Raphael an assasin, I did it for the shit and giggles after Shamir C support but sneaky Raphael is a complete monster both with the blade and his bare fists.

Fool Annette looks better pre skip. I was looking at her as a side until I saw her future look

>not recruiting the murdering manlet

Best upgrade to any girl in BL.

Should he be a grappler or warrior for his advanced class?

bad taste, stupid hat

leonie is the biggest upgrade by a mile

>Seteth reveals to Manuela that he has a special fondness for Saint Cethleann.
>Manuela instantly assumes its a waifu thing
Seteth has amazing supports and fuck anybody that says he's boring.

Grappler has the best stat growth in the game I think, or at least tied for first. There's really no reason to go Warrior over it, you miss out on speed/dex growth and the only benefit is a tiny bit more strength.

Perfection.

Attached: 1566834723264.jpg (909x969, 84K)

Should some characters remain in their advanced classes or should I master class everyone? I don't want most of my units to be mounted and I still don't know how stat growth works

Some Master Classes are just straight worse than their Advanced equivalent, notable the Weeb class when compared to Swordmaster

My disappointment is immeasurable.

Attached: b61df89ab7ed1fea1e73d5aae7a4fb80.jpg (594x900, 69K)

Flying master classes and war master are good.
Holy/Dark knight is a good side-grade to paladin for some characters, or a promotion for casters.
Gremory is a decent pick for the move speed and casts, but you lose the -faire abilities.
Great knight and mortal savant are traps.

Not everyone needs to make it to a Master class. I left my archer as a sniper for most of my playthroughs, only doing bow knight once (it's kind of a lot of work getting lance/riding leveled up for an archer). Bow Knight gets +2 range which is amazing, but they have the worst stat growth in the game.

Basically, if you can, upgrade them with a few exceptions (save bow knight for late game because of its shit stat growth). You don't need to get everyone to Master though. Ignore Mortal Savant, it's pointless.

Dark Knight is amazing, finally having a mage that can actually get into the action. Falcon Knight/Wyvern Lord are god tier. War Master is a juggernaut. Gremory is just like a Bishop, except better.

Its really just the pile of shit hanging around her neck that's the problem

Hilda is the biggest downgrade of all post timeskip, she doesn't even say HILDA! HILDA! anymore

based, literally it is exclusively pedophiles that think annette looked better pre timeskip

Ok thanks. That said, should I make Mercedes and Marianne into holy knights or keep them as bishops? What about Annette and Sylvain?

I just like lolis. Is it that wrong?

Make the first two gremory and the third a dark knight

Mercedes as a bishop if you need big heals, or a gremory for more movement and casts, whichever you need more
Marianne can be a bishop, gremory, or holy knight.
Annette can be either warlock or gremory
Sylvain is fine as either a dark knight or paladin, just depends on if you want more movement or some magic.

What this user said except Annie can also be a gremory if you prefer the versatility of having white/black magic.

Sylvain is super versatile, I had him on all 3 of my playthroughs. He was top tier as a paladin, dark knight, and wyvern lord. Just don't put him on anything dex reliant.

Professor! What's your favorite Fire Emblem game and why?

Attached: flayn.png (1200x1200, 802K)

Whoops, meant to say first three. Make Sylvain a dark knight.

jesus christ i wish i hadn’t read this fucking post

Attached: A86B4D58-7E85-4524-9F1E-DDAB5B2D987E.jpg (820x1024, 94K)

3H, because it has you.

3 houses because is the only one I played. Was thinking of getting Awakening, is it good?

Thanks guys

I'm going to take a hot shit on Nintendo for constantly removing music from JewTube. Just sell complete soundtracks that are available in all regions, it's that easy.

Attached: D6A9322D-ABD2-48B6-A1B2-15A4B8F0ED95.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Awakening is fun, though the story is a lot lighter than 3H and pair up is busted.
Still, if you liked 3H waifus you'll probably like Awakening.

It's okay. It's pretty easy to break the game and the missions aren't very difficult, or the maps very interesting. But there's nothing necessarily terrible about it, and it's pretty basic since it was built as a starting point for the series.

>mfw NG+ I went and recruited Lysithea ASAP and I finally understand the Dark Knight murder memes
fucking hell bullying this guy with the loli is hilarious

Attached: 1388999662607.jpg (366x401, 31K)

It was a step up from the previous games in terms of presentation and it had a lot of quality of life improvements. It's super easy and Robin's Great Eugenics Programs breaks the game, but it's a good game.

literally the best unit in the damn game homie, currently on a lysithea solo game just to see if she can beat the game by herself.

Attached: 1528015515634.png (1242x1219, 109K)

So was Jeritza actually the Death Knight or was it just a fakeout? Why didn't Mercedes recognize him if his disguise was Camus tier?

>my Raphael has decent crit and doubles what he needs to
I kinda want to try this, but it's too late to make him drag through the sword and bow levels for just one or two level ups. Especially when I have to focus on some nobles to use their relics.

That's why she has a paralogue with him.

gonna give you anons my autistic spreadsheets in case anyone is interested. will drop the class one next

Attached: char growth avg.png (1314x1056, 121K)

What about her terrible bulk?

I wouldn't call her the best. She has strong tools but the lack of good ranged spells can hurt (assuming you don't do Lorentz's paralogue)

classes

Attached: class growth avg.png (1112x1267, 88K)

Path of Radiance.

>bow knight
>10
Holy shit I didn't know it was that bad

Attached: 1444004370309.gif (720x720, 36K)

Yeah not sure why but I think it's because of how amazing +2 range and canto is combined. Kinda weird that Bow Knight gets +2 range but Sniper doesn't. Either way, Bow Knight is still an amazing class, don't let that stat growth fool you, just wait til your character is maybe around lvl 35.

shit sorry to clarify, the boxes to the right of each row in this table are actually totals. It was to see which classes have the highest total growth.

>Played both Church of Seiros and Black Eagles Strike Force in succession.
>Not a single Relic based Paralogue among them.
>All the students are tag-a-long co-stars for the other houses.
Apparently all the BE students that have a crest are all Crests of the 4 out of the 5 still alive dragons. So of course they wouldn’t have any relics dammit. I guess I just have to stick with Brave Weapons and the two sacred weapons and kept for myself when Seteth and Flayn left.

Fuck you, her hairstyle went from "ara ara~" to "I'd like so speak to your manager"

Kozaki was not fired, he just works on FEH now

A reminder that if your wife wouldn't die to protect you, she's a shit wife.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pikapika_hoppe__e2c641bdbccbf969c (1375x1423, 255K)

>Book of Seiros pt 3 and 4
Does anyone know where this is? In the library we get entries 1, 2, and 5, but there's a gap for 3 and 4, presumably removed by Seteth.

I haven't finished my Church playthrough but I'm kinda doubting it will be part of it.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind the short hairstyle as long as she doesn’t wear the veil, and honestly I was at first thinking she was going to die so to the dead anime mine hair style.

You think she cut her hair spite her parents to make her not look marriageable to her suitors? I’m getting that vibe from her.

>Forgetting about based Hidari

Attached: 1495678643664.png (464x491, 165K)

Thank you for your autism. These are very helpful

>You think she cut her hair spite her parents to make her not look marriageable to her suitors?
If that was the idea, it didn't work.

glad to be of service user

those growth rates will mean little unless over the course of a large number of levels

You mean suicidal Marianne?

it saves money on shampoo.

I'd be happier if he wasn't tied to Edelgard.

why would she risk telling Byleth about her plan? She doesn't know which way Byleth's aligned at that point.

Awakening because it was my first one. And I also miss the whole feel of the game being you and your merry friends with you and your bro at the helm going to save the world. I'm liking 3 houses but sometimes it just feels like too much with having to do essentially 4 play throughs to get all over the stories and having so much people to think about. I'm aware this is a super pleb opinion though.

reddit reply

I agree. Seteth is amazing both as a character and as a unit.

Do it next game, Raphael was always a bulky guy that is slow as molasses and ends up being the bulkiest dancer for most, however if you ditch axe after brigand mastery you can move towards merc and rise bow to D on the side for a quick assasin certification that will most likely help with that slow speed by making it 14 if your merc levels were shit speed wise.

Later on is cruise control for the Wrecking machine that is sneaky Raphael, shit is so good I'm raising fucking faith just for a final bishop certification and give him a lot more staying power VS the few mages that can actually survive a 45 punch to the face from a lv 25 assasin Raphael, assasin movility is also a nice thing to have.

How does Ferdinand get a relic shield if Seteth is still alive?

Attached: 7551F846-45C9-41CC-AFA8-EE40EAB6E07A.png (256x256, 42K)

The entire story can be considered "jarring".

That Jeralt scene was simultaneously the most predictable yet out of nowhere scene I've ever seen, since there was no meaningful build up.
Sothis does nothing besides give you Divine Pulse, which is actually completely story irrelevant because it only comes up once after it was given to you, and it's nullified then.
Sothis then literally just fucking disappears half way through the story, saying she'll never be able to speak to you again. Unless you pick her as a romance, then she comes back without any explanation.

Attached: ECRmcXIUIAAzNgv.jpg (680x680, 64K)

I don't think it's a pleb opinion. I really love 3H, but it's not a game I'll go back to, except maybe to try Lunatic Mode and any interesting DLC that comes out. Like you said replaying the game 4 times was a little grueling, for my 4th playthrough I totally stopped caring about most of the RPG elements and just rushed through to get the story.

Also I like how other FE games have you steadily gaining new party members with each chapter, whereas this just plops 8 nobodies on you at once and you have to get to know them to really care about them. Still, the payoff for that was extraordinary, who would have ever thought Ignatz is actually an amazing person who I would love to be friends with IRL instead of just a wimpy faggot.

Another HUGE missed opportunity in 3H is no secret party members. I basically adopted the philosophy each playthrough of "my 8 students will be my A team and I'll get to know them as time goes on". That worked out pretty well, but it would've been cool to unlock a few random characters as time went on. I didn't even end up using non-student characters until my last playthrough, which by the way, Hanneman and Seteth are amazing.

Not sure if I should make all physical units fighters>brigand with class mastery>whatever the fuck they specialize in or go for the wyvern meme. Mages i know should go gremory. What do anons?

The correct answer is Sothis.

Attached: ECWC-aLUcAAXl1-.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

So is Seteth related to Sothis? I don't really get how the saints work in terms of family and whatnot.

Do whatever is more fun for you

I both want to protect Bernie and run her through on a burning stake.
Help.

Attached: 07798140-AB0E-4FDC-8FBF-BD6DE2211523.png (867x1093, 1.08M)

Why does she look ever so slightly smug?

Her hat is my dream come true.

These are all pretty weak criticisms except for Jeralt's situation being predictable. Sothis's inability to prevent it is explained with a simple line of dialogue, paraphrasing "if turning back the wheels of time would not save him, there's nothing we can do". The implication here is obviously that the slitherers interfered with Sothis's powers. I don't know why they wanted to kill Jeralt so much, but there's obviously a reason, considering the guy seems to have crest infused blood and has plenty of mysterious history, including being the father of the vessel for the progenitor god.

Sothis disappears because, for whatever reason, to reverse the "spell of Zahras" she and Byleth cannot be a separate entity. This is magic shit we're talking about, is it so hard to supend your disbelief about this? It's very suitably explained. The reason she comes back if you choose her to romance is simply an anime "power of love" trope, hers and your connection was so strong that it allowed her to manifest as a separate being again.

>Divine Pulse is only story relevant once
This is a good thing. The game shouldn't be about time travel. Divine Pulse being part of the plot is just to give a canon explanation for the player's ability to turn back time. It did a great job of exactly that.

Well in my experience you rush units like Claude to brigand before making him a Lord just to maximize damage potential because the mastery is too good to pass, you could go Wyvern for seal defense on your Lord but outside of Edelgard Dimitri and Claude don't really need to fly to be good as their unique classes, I prefer to focus on heavy armor and Axes on Claude to get weight - 3 and access to hand axes as those really break the fucking game even in basic lord form, for edelgard I actually go full retard and make her a mage for the bolt axe memes, she is surprisingly a better mage than an Axe unit.

For the rest it depends, brigand makes units like Ingrid, Ashe, Bernie, Ignatz and Petra threatening immediately before you reclass them for better growths or their default class you want to run while already heavy hitters still love the +6 when attacking.

You can't go wrong with brigand, even getting C on axes is decent investment just for the hand axe commodity.

Sothis is the progenitor god so it would makes sense that Sothis is her first born hence her title Immaculate one that even Seteth refers as her title. Fayn, the other two dragons and himself must be “normal dragons” that were created/born later and are seen as siblings with each other. That explains why Flayn addresses Indech and Macuil as uncle. All we know for sure is that Seteth and Flayn lost the ability to transform into their draconic forms that the other two have retained.

>every single Bernadetta C support

Attached: hlltytvqv1a21.png (1482x1440, 1.35M)

it reminds me of the Anders bombing the church in Dragon Age 2.

my favorite part was finding new characters through the story and recruiting them. With so many characters right off the bat nothing that comes out of pairing them up aside from a paragraph about them I'm not really having fun paring people up like before and especially since theres no kids i don't really find a need to go the extra mile to do that. And then there's the added fun of eugenics too.

All of the Saints are Sothis's "children". Flayn is definitely made from Seteth fucking another dragon, so we know that Sothis didn't need to spawn every dragon. We only knew that Rhea is likely one of the ones Sothis personally created, but we don't know whether Seteth is or if he's a child of a separate dragon couple.

i blame and the statues giving exp bonus instead of class or weapon bonus. you get too strong too quickly from doing side shit/paralouges. Plus battlions are bit too much in your favor and with any game with freedom to customize units. its easy to break the game.

>why yes New Mystery of the Emblem is my favourite, how did you know?

Attached: 249.g1t.00.png (512x512, 125K)

I was under the impression that the green hair pretty much meant you come from Sothis' line.

>Sothis's inability to prevent it is explained with a simple line of dialogue, paraphrasing "if turning back the wheels of time would not save him, there's nothing we can do".
The issue isn't that Divine Pulse did nothing in that scene. It's that Divine Pulse never does anything else besides that scene and its introduction, and since Sothis literally has no reason to be a character other than to give you Divine Pulse, what's the point of her? She's just a McGuffin for Rhea.

Basically my only complaint is that Sothis herself isn't actually a remotely relevant character.

The fact that you spell favorite with a 'u' like a fag

Tomboys make me hard so she failed there.

Green Hair AND Eyes are the trademark for all Divine dragon Maneketes in modern fire emblem games.

Make her the Healer class to power up her Nosferatu since I don't think she has any Black Magic. Though Fiendish Bow would be useful on her for killing bosses.

For me, the fun of pairing everyone up was just watching all of their supports and deciding for myself who should belong together. The unfortunate part is that what I wanted to happen almost never did. In my GD playthrough, I recruited zero students outside of the class. I maxed out every support between every classmate. I assumed that this would produce the "canon pairings". If it did, they are ridiculous.

Leonie and Lysithea went their own way, and Hilda and Marianne became spinsters together. Raphael and Ignatz were bros for life, and Claude and Lorenz were bros for life. Kinda felt like a weird ending.

t. Am*rican

he cute, him and ashe should of been the gay options. or atleast included

She looks like Duramboros.

Yeah I get that. I personally just missed Sothis (and her VA) for the latter half. But again, I don't think Divine Pulse should've been a major part of the plot, otherwise it would've been really different. I think the reason it's even explained instead of just being a sterile gameplay element is to give some flavor to the literal cheating that they allow the player to do.

>and her VA
That's only natural. Hopefully she's the star of the DLC.

Attached: 1550218789961.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

It was a weird felling allowing Edelgard to kill Kronya and Solon. The dialogue definitely shows how surprised that their trusted tool has turned against them. Made it a little easier siding with Edelgard that she personally killed two of the main Agarthans in this game.

Attached: 4D37D535-DE22-402B-A8D6-C650DC4CB700.jpg (476x645, 39K)

>played a GBA FE as a kid
>remember an axe dude that literally shit on everyone and trivialized the whole game
>cannot for the life of me remember who it was
>playing blazing sword
>i definitely would've remembered the name "dorcas"
i'm reaching ch 11 now so maybe it's in eliwood's story, but man I remember this axe dude absolutely shitting on everyone. It was definitely not dorcas.

Divine Pulse would break a lot of things in the story. Byleth could just have turned back time when Edelgard fled from the tomb and murder her before that, he could have saved Rodrigue, etc. Pretty much every surprise attack would be useless.

You're probably thinking of Hector, the king of casuals.

You're thinking of Hector.

Attached: 1547465552894.jpg (319x316, 36K)

You're thinking of either Hector or Ross.

Oh fuck I'm 99% sure this is it. I remember him having a name that i associated with nerdy kids, but having a badass design and also of course being totally OP.

>go to Edelgard after dad dies
>"What happened to Jeralt is terrible, we can't let them get away with this"

Attached: tyler.jpg (800x450, 187K)

she probably did it because her hair got in the way. she isn't into fashion and more into being practical. plus lots of falcon knights in previous games had short hair and ingrid biggest obsession us being knightly.

My first playthrough where, because the Japanese either don't try or are total shit at concealing plot twists, I knew Edelgard was the Flame Emperor but had no idea what that meant, this was exactly what I was thinking. Pretty sure that "so that was a fucking lie" meme went through my head a few times too

She hates the Slithers too. See

Seteth can't transform anymore, old piece if him. who knows not that far in yet.

Three Houses is particularly transparent about secrets people hold, especially Edelgard and Flayn.

The story just feels like it lacks proper set up to a lot of the big parts and really failed to make me give a shit. While it's better than what Fates got, that's really not a high bar. People have really been on this game's dick for "this is the best FE story since Geneology!", and the story still seems pretty shit to me. FE really does just have really lacking stories if people praise this as one of the best. Everything from Sothis' connection to you to the state of the three-way war totally failed to make me feel any attachment to what was going on.

I wish the Siltherers had a much bigger part in the game, since they were very underused and probably would have been more interesting than the bland forced war thing going on during the skip. You get to fight them a bit, especially in GD, but still pretty lame how shafted they were overall. Like Kronya's treatment was fucking embarrassing.

inb4 more edelfaggot mental gymnastics

This is a thing I've noticed in other Jap media though too. Like in Boku Dake gai Inai Machi or whatever the fuck (Erased I think is the english title) it's totally obvious from the 3rd or 4th episode who the killer is. And in Mother 3, it's totally obvious who the Masked Man is.

The main of the game is the wara and the slithers only exist, literally, to take most of the blame for what Edelgad does.
You could just pretend they work for the empire and not lose much, until the whole shambala thing I mean.

I never really got why she would have a giant fucking braid like that to begin with. It would make more sense to give it to Marianne or something.

Biggest problem with the game is that the underlying conspiracy plot feels unfinished, but your inability to "feel any attachment" is not a meaningful criticism that anyone cares about.

INJURIES MEAN NOTHING

Attached: 1566823270408.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I could tell it was her in English since the Flame Emperor seemed to talk like a woman and the voice sounded like a woman's through the filter too. Didn't take much to conclude it was her right away. Too bad the twist still managed to be retarded and barely gets any explanation. What a waste.

I want to get BOAR'd by him so bad

Attached: 1535135294099.jpg (816x720, 88K)

Want to know how I know you've only played one route? Kek

According to polls, that's the general opinion on the game.

Where can a girl like me find a Dimitri bf Yea Forums?

F A E R D I A D ?

For me, it was the way Edelgard kinda lisps her S's. It sticks out to me brutally, and when I could hear it coming through the Flame Emperor it was totally clear who it was. Also BL was my first run, and I could be wrong but I think they get more-or-less confirmation before the other houses, in the form of Dimitri's reaction to the dagger found.

Even as a straight dude I can feel you that's how perfect they made him

Attached: white whale holy grail.jpg (1080x600, 266K)

>My duty is your death OP

Who is best choice to put as dancer in BE route?

It's also pretty obvious who it is when you see how short the Flame Emperor is compared to everyone else. Put on some lifts you fucking midge.

I made Dorothea my dancer because she's a thot and basically useless otherwise, and I felt a need to make use of my 8 students on each playthrough.

>if I don't agree it's not meaningful criticism

Oh fuck off. The writing is too shit for you to create a connection with Sothis or Jeralt when you're obviously meant to. You give no fucks about either of them dying because the game fails to have you interact with them in any meaningful ways before they get offed, so their deaths lose all the impact they clearly wanted them to have. It just made me think of Lilith's death in Fates with how little build up they did for them before giving them dramatic death scenes.

Are you lionpilled yet?

Attached: EC7CByZUYAAXonp.jpg (1536x2048, 460K)

>scariest person and warmonger of the continent is 154
Yeah, it was funny, she's almost the biggest womanlet in the game.

EMPIRE BLOODSHED FOREVER

Attached: 1566800515572.jpg (402x334, 17K)

No.
Deer for life.

Attached: 76473922_p1.jpg (894x1200, 796K)

>best girls
>worst class
tragic

>best boys in the best class
Sasuga otomestacy emblem.

I just wish it had a proper end game with the dubsteppers.
Other than that its perfect.

okay yeah, I mean Raphael and Ignatz and Lorenz all fucking awesome too. Claude is just the worst lord, and they have the worst aesthetic.

You really can't add the dubsteppers or lore dump without overextending the route, and if it was 24-25 chapters it would look like the main route.
That's why Dimitri just kills them randomly beacuse fuck his uncle.

Does that make the edelgard route super non cannon then since it's only 18 chapters

Yeah I think the church route is probably the canon one and it would basically be the polar opposite of edelgard

Regardless of Edelgard's route, imagine a route that deals with the war up front witha ton of development for both the warring lords, but also gives you all the relevant Seiros information, you deal with the moles and has Dimitri/Claude/Rhea survive.

Based.

Attached: Deer girls.jpg (900x1273, 167K)

Shame I was hoping for BL to be the canon one

I want my face to be forcibly pressed against her sweaty underboobs so I can breathe through nothing but her paizuri clown hole all day

Attached: Kronya_Heroes.png (1600x1920, 1.33M)

It's by far the least liked one though.
It's a game where no route is really canon and IS would be smart to keep it that way.

None of the routes are obviously preferred the way Revelation was in Fates, so you can take your pick until they drop a surprise DLC on us.
Eagles is the one that received the biggest advertisement push and the natural default for a new player.
Lions is the most traditional Fire Emblem experience and the pre-time skip plot inexplicably favours their cast.
Deers... explains the background I guess. And Claude's the least of a cunt among the lords.
Church is the unique route and the one most personally tied to the actual protagonist.

You think its gonna be like awakening where just a random paralogue where shes alive and you can recruit her or no?

>get back from timeskip
>select this dude

I WILL CARVE A BLOODY PATH

kino

It's probably the least liked because there's nothing special about it, no characters or anything. Just a few plot points you don't get otherwise. People have a face they can put on BL, BE, and GD, but who do you put on the church? Rhea, Seteth? Both are major characters no matter what route you pick.

In terms of the outcome of events, church route is definitely my favorite, and I just think it's the most likely contender for "canon route" if they choose to continue the series because think about it, they have "Three Houses" that are meant to be on equal footing. Choosing just one of those to "win" and be the canon route will shit on the fans of any of the other 2.

Shame, she never found a loving husband, but at least she got where she wanted being a renown Knight known across the Country

>using Bernie
>get a critical attack for the first time
>she fucking spazzes out like "oh shit what the fuck is going on?"
This girl needs help.

The Church route got screwed even harder than the Eagles route.
>Eagles has everyone act incredibly out of character, Edelgard's conquest barely requires war because everyone loves her and surrenders, and people you recruit from other houses change their personalities and goals
>Church route is literally 90% Deer but Claude is replaced by Seteth and the final boss is reskinned from Eagles

i wanna fuck them all so bad
tho not that trash tomboy

A man can surely dream. I dunno why the evil bitches make my peepee so hard

I dunno I feel like deers is more traditional fire emblem with stopping an evil cult and all that where blue lions is more character driven due to dimitri and edelgard both being motivated by emotions rather then a shitty desire to bring a god back and have it fuck up the world

On my playthrough, I saw Dedue marrying Annette

Wow! Now that's what I call Jewish!

>I'm mad Lysithea didn't keep her youthful charm

Adult Lysithea's magical girl outfit is cute you pleb

Fe is as much evil cults as retrieving your country from the empire.
They are both half/half FE.

I guess deers do fall into the "X is back and Y is a dick" model better than lions.
>Nemesis is back and Edelgard is a dick

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed her lisp.

Is he as based as oberstein? because fucker just seems like a giant dick just for the sake of it

>Eagles is the one that received the biggest advertisement push and the natural default for a new player.
>the only route that needs you to fulfill requirements to access
>natural default
Default route on BE is church route.

Is it me or does Edelgard's ideal world feel a bit like a dictatorship? All nobles are required to disarm and give her all their money and land, no one is allowed to question her or they will die, even her Black Eagles ending slide shows her robbing the nobles at axepoint while trampling on their country's flags.

>not doing BE route
>dad dies
>"I'm not one for condolences."
>"..."
>"..."
>"..."
>that's all he fucking says
what a turbo sperg, seriously

>final picture has her stepping on every other flag while everyone surrenders to her
you tell me.

>needs you to fulfill requirements to access
I can't imagine missing this, but maybe not everyone is as autistic as me. I did Explore at least once a month and talked to every NPC that month. I didn't put any effort into leveling Edelgard's support and I had the necessary requirement by the timeskip. It surprises me how dumb people are that this is actually "missable".

>lol, fuck my house and the people dependent on them
Take some responsibility for once in your life.

Imagine how Edelgard would feel if Sensei took Bernie into the Lion/Deer house after she put flowers on Jeralt's gave and the after the timeskip finds out Bernie is pregnant with Sensei's child.

Hector?

He'd write you a 30 page essay on how sad it is that your dad died if Edelgard asked him to pay his respects.

Is Byleth a bit retarded or dim?

Attached: 1566846391360.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>but it's not about the empire, it's about the greater good
>GIANT RED EAGLE FLAGS EVERYWHERE WHILE SHE TRAMPLES ON THE ALLIANCE'S SHIELD AND SEIROS' CREST

He only got to experience emotions for less than two years user, be nice to him.

He's basically a robot who's slowly gaining sentience.

dorthy is probbly the canon choice in that route, she even keeps the default look

[Dimitri is unable to increase his support right now]

Did my first route on normal, should i go new game or ng+ for subsequent routes? I wanna try hard mode

Can you imagine murderhobo Dimitri supports?
I'd love to see them with Felix just to see him visibly break.

>I can't even look at that thing the way it is now
>do something about it

Here's all the character portraits, btw.
dropbox.com/sh/yrbafnomvsv1wk9/AACn1qTuUDHPSOBFug97FIoAa?dl=0

He's too busy talking to ghosts and getting angry its understandable

Cool thank

Always go NG+, all NG+ bonuses are optional, they are accessed from your room in the Academy. The more you play, the more stuff is carried over that you can access if you want, and it's all optional.

BARK LIKE A DOG YOUR BEASTLINESS

thank you anons for this extremely comfy thread for me to waste my night on

>Murderhobo Dimitri/ Felix
>REEEEEEEEEEEE KILL THEM ALL
>REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BOAR

Its nice to not have retards shitposting for once

>tfw my Raph hits like a wet noodle even with Grappler
Damn it. My Ignatz fares a bit better but struggles to kill anything, maybe once I get him Sword Avoid and Assassin he might be better, he just needs a level more to promote.

felix is a fucking treasure with his bantz and its made better since he means well behind it all.

Attached: 1565763355310m.jpg (1024x747, 66K)

If only he could tone down the cuntiness by the A rank, just a bit.
I mean, they are all used to it because he behaves just like his brother, but still.

>Hilda distrusts Tomas, Monica and Edelgard
>outright hates Edelgard but says she's not sure why she feels that way
>and is worried about Dimitri
FEAR THE ALPHA STACY AND HER BIG TIDDIES BRAIN

Was Glen like that? I had assumed he was a pretty proper dude.

>literally tells Ingrid to have sex
Felix is great, The only thing he's missing is him blushing and saying baka to all the girls.

The exact same as Felix, his supports with Dimitri and Ingrid let on as much.
>his family isn't one for proper displays of affection
>I don't think he ever praised me
And stuff like that.

Imagine if Felix was a girl.
And into little boys instead of little girls.

I wasn't even trying to make Dimitri a strong unit and he automatically became a literal one man army in Part 2. Why did they think these growths were balanced?

>Ingrid's support reveals that the reason why he is so obsessed with strength is that he feels that if he can become strong enough, he can protect THE BOAR and Sylvain and Ingrid from danger
>meanwhile in the shitty BE route he slaughters all of them

if anything i like that he doesn't actually say the tsundere motto words "not that im trying to help or anything" but is easily the biggest one surpassing even severa and flannel.

Honestly if we got Ms Boar, Claudia and Felix-chan, the other girls wouldn't stand a chance.

Dimitri isn't balanced and the story itself tells you he's retardedly strong.

It's pretty much story/gameplay consistency, Raphael cannot match Dimitri's training regimen and Dimitri would break weapons during training.

Attached: THE BOAR.jpg (1122x75, 17K)

He's pretty deep in
>Don't get hurt out on the field
>oh, are you worried about me?
>no, I just would feel annoyed, that's all. So take care of yourself

He almost goes full tsundere with Dedue.

Dedue: Your insults are merely an attempt to avoid addressing me as what I am. I am a man of Duscur. Yet you were concerned for my life.
Felix: "Concerned" is a strong word. Your death would have been unpleasant. That's all.
Dedue: Coming from you, that is enough.
Felix: What's that supposed to mean? I just meant—Never mind! OK, go ahead, protect me. But if you act like a fool and get yourself killed, I'll kill you.
Dedue: How can you kill me, if I am already dead?
Felix: I... You-you know what I meant!

its what happens when you eat weeds all day and benchpress dedue.

>Hilda grows about 3 cup sizes
>Marianne looks more refined and beautiful. No longer meek and sleep deprived.
>Annette and Lysithea remain similar but they were cute to begin wth so I'll allow it

Attached: 1566841447901.png (974x813, 530K)

>not Sylvia

Who would be left to defend Edlegard if Femmitri existed?

>Sylvia becomes Manuela where all the men are scared of her

I just started GD and Marianne gives me feels. Idk who to pair her off with yet.

Bernie is up there though for sure

Do you think they both cry mommy in bed

Shame, she was one of my most useful allies. Never got hit as a falcon knight, and if she did she'd tank them

Sylvain's probably the only character who couldn't work with a gender swap. Even without our gender divisions, anatomy would complicate being a whore instead of a manwhore and Fodlan society seems to prefer male heirs since a few of the female characters are treated like breeding fodder by their houses.

Marianne has cute supports with Sensei, Ignatz and Lorenz. Lorenz's ones are hilarious.
>C Support
>Marianne has such a beautiful smile, I must protect it and share it with the world
>B Support
>Fuck the world, those plebeians don't deserve to admire such beauty, I will take it upon myself to bask in Marianne's beauty and protect her smile

Theirs is platonic.
I had Mercedes get Duscur'd though

>Local Duscur Slays Petite Girl By Mistake In Bed

He's the only platonic male support she has even though she's quantitively one of the biggest whores in the game.

>ashley is poorfag Anette
>Raphaella becomes friendly Effie
>Lorenzia become an OHOHO oujo-sama who hits on everyone
>Ferdie is the girl who want everyone to act proper
>Hubertie goes full yandere
>Aloise wants to be your onee-san
>Hannewoman becomes slutty "let me inspect your bloodflow"doctor
>Sethis goes full soccer mom

>Lorenzia become an OHOHO oujo-sama who hits on everyone
MUH
DICK

Female Hubert would be so powerful. And her shitposters would be the worst thing to ever grace the fanbase.

>nuTharja
Oh god, the horror.

Marry her, she has the best support and romance scenes in the game.

Bernie needs someone who won't enable her bullshit. Marianne is top tier, even if she is a werewolf.

>Byleth-kun, I saw you looking at Lord Edelgarde. I hope you realize that he only needs one person to look after him and wash his clothes and maybe smell them.
>incidentally, it is my turn to cook. Please let me know if you're deathly allergic to anything so I can keep that in mind.

Can you transform Marianne into a werewolf or some kind of beast?

What would Gilbert do if someone cummed inside those hair curls?

Attached: EC50M8GUYAU7MKU.jpg (1200x1600, 272K)

Anyone have the non bastardized by phones version of this picture?

She's not an actual werewolf. Her crest is commonly known as the crest of the beast since the original guy turned into a monster and killed some people. It's why people were afraid of her and why she hates her life since she was told since her birth that she's cursed and brings misfortune on people near her.

eww no
im not a faggot

They must love dramatic irony.

WHY did they never explain Thales's ability to stop Divine Pulse though? The whole thing about him stopping you from saving daddy seemed like a major plot point and then it's just dropped.

Are hand axes really that dumb or just in this game specifically?

>plays as a girl
>not a faggot

She never did in japanese. Ooga booga translation.

>female MC

Attached: 1535014762395.gif (640x360, 440K)

That’s just Tharja.

You only go back in time a few seconds, he was just standing by. He never canceled the pulse, in fact, nobody even knows you can turn back time.

Can someone tell me why great knights and mortal savants are bad classes? I have Raphael as a mounted tank and Felix as a walking nuke, both seem pretty badass. And the mortal savant fluffy armour looks cosy.

The difference is that she isn't made to suck your self insert's dick, but Walhart's.

>nobody even knows you can turn back time.
Jeralt noticed it and he's just some murderhobo with a crest. I'm sure the dubstep cult boss has a clue about what you're doing.

Felix is pretty much the only one who can pull off Mortal Savant.

That's the best part

But why? Is it to do with stat growths?

Have to say BL really is the best route. I only have two issues with it.
1. Why the fuck did Claude attack at Gronder? That was some uber retard shit. Completely out of character for his route.
2. There should have been a final map against the slitherniggers. There is no reason why they couldn't have done the Hubert letter ending.

Mortal Savant and Great Knight has lower growth rates than most advance classes and swordmaster has better class abilities for felix with both sword crit +10, swordfaire and Astra when you master the class.

I don't understand this autismo's appeal, at all

>zero edelgard fanboys raging about rhea and dimitri
Wow, have they finally gotten tired of shitposting? Can we have good FE threads now?

Dimitri sucks ass. you're welcome

Attached: suitpepe.png (391x389, 127K)

Thank you're

>I had to recruit fucking Caspar to find out who the death knight is
Literally how are they related at all? I know the DK is Mercedes' brother but what does Caspar have to do with it? Why would they lock something that plot relevant behind a skippable mission? I knew I must of missed something when I killed the death knight and there was no dialogue after explaining it.

Literally no connection. Caspar thinks Jeritza is strong. That's literally all that connects them.

Attached: EC5BgpDUwAAwDcM.jpg (1417x2006, 241K)

HELLOOOOOOO MERCE

I do wonder, the curse may be fake but every once in awhile, when Marianne crits she yells about her blood compelling her, and when you're fighting Maurice he yells about his blood compelling him when he agros. Maybe not a werewolf but it sort of sounds like she gets some beastmode power/bloodlust from her crest.

I wouldn't be able to do it

Attached: 78451.jpg (1000x1195, 424K)

It's a meme. They have worse growth rates but you get them way too late in the game to care, by that point your unit is either blessed or cursed.

How can you not realise how out of character BE route is for Byleth
Why the fuck would he side with his father's murderer?

Based Claude obliterating enemy whores

It's fairly good for Annette as well of all people(partially because her Faith magic is really not worth going Gremory for).
Invest in Knuckles for Aura Knuckle shenanigans once she has the basic stuff you need, and she can do some silly damage(she's also strong enough to make decent use out of regular Knuckles against other mages.
Hanneman can also do Aura Knuckle stuff(only way he'll ever double) but Warlock doubles the Meteors.
Manuela actually makes a decent Savant(and her growths actually synchronize fantastically with the class) but her Utility spells are too good to leave Bishop/Gremory.

I feel like I fucked up by spoiling myself little by little until I no longer cared. Also I have no idea what I'm doing with classes and just going along with what seems to be fitting for each character. Post Dimitri

Attached: 1566628255135.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Marianne has a relic sword that scales off magic, the speed and dex of a swordsman and her crest has the same effect as Felix's.

Dimitri makes me wonder if former emperors with the actual major crest of Blaiddyd were even allowed to do anything beyond sitting quietly.

Classes don't really mater in the long run, if you pick something that meshes with their skill aptitudes then you're fine.
Dimitri is the only reason to play the dub.

It's actually a meritocracy but she gets to that point with an iron fist.

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: cebu.jpg (568x684, 145K)

You fucked her dad

I wish they would have explained that more. Perhaps I missed something? Dork Knight shows up, everyone is ERMAGERD, Dork Knight helps. Then they only reference him and that group a few times later with distrust.

It's like Soviet Union, minus the "Seize the means of production" and that they still have a Tsar on the throne.

I like them because it reminds me of an important ancient statue of my country

Edelgard has the most merits, she seized the whole fucking continent, it onlyh makes sense she stands on top of the meritocracy, duh.

In NG+ you keep your statue bonuses, that is pretty op.

Thats BE route, they just hacked Claude's class onto Byleth.

Attached: 1566896857267.jpg (777x1024, 140K)

>rally only affects 1 unit

what a waste of a good cheerleader, atleast shes a great mage still.

MIMIMIMI

>in BE edelgard kills dimitri without a hint of regret
>in BL dimitri offers to spare her and she tries to kill him instead
>in GD rhea did some bad shit in the pastt but spent her life atoning for it and trying to bring back the goddess to fodland
>in BE rhea gets betrayed by her motherson and goes insane, vindicating edelgard
>if edelgard ever explained what the fuck was really going on to dimitri the entire conflict could have been avoided
>90% of the characters in the game including dimitri and claude agree with most of edelgards ideas and probably would have allied together to fix the injustices of the world and kill the slitherfuckers, but edelgard decided to zerg rush everybody instead and ally with the slitherfuckers
>literally every ending other than BE proves that happy endings are possible without all out war, discrimination based on faith, and imperial oppression

I cannot understand how anybody can sit there with a straight face and say the stupid shit I hear from edelgard orbiters.
There are shades of grey to most characters in this game for sure, but jesus christ there is very blatantly a moral side to this conflict and it sure as shit isn't the empire.
It actually makes me fucking angry after witnessing what a petulant child she acts like in BL when things dont go her way, even after dimitri tries to make peace and work together even after all that happened, she just couldn't let her selfish ambitions go.
I hope for everybody's sake that its just ironic memes like griffithposting.

If it could affect multiple units, she'd be BEYOND busted in 3H.

>I hope for everybody's sake that its just ironic memes like griffithposting.
Don't try to reason with waifufags, ever.

I dont see how, rallies were pretty balanced at just having 2 tile range, we have way more busted stuff in this game through gambits already since the enemy doesnt get shit to balance it out.

>in BE edelgard kills dimitri without a hint of regret
>Crying right after

Is giving Felix a battalion worth it? Or is his passive better without it?

early on, probably not from a stat perspective but higher battalions give stupid bonuses so its best to give him one anyway to build rank to use the better ones.

Then why did she fuckin do it? It was her war of aggression? If she took the time to actually speak to him he wouldn't have gone nuts. Its so monumentally stupid I can't wrap my head around her logic.

Attached: muh crestss.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Because if she had been a rational person and told Dimitri and Claude about the cbhurch and espeically the slithers, they could have cooperated, except she coulnd't have conquered the continent that way.

Attached: 1566709824441.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

>the murderer cries out as she strikes you
This is her whole philosophy. The church did some shady shit, but how does that justify destroying the whole faith and persecuting people who believe in it? There's also a massive difference between doing shady shit like the church, and doing really evil shady shit like edelgard and her band of albino molepeople. Its like she became exactly what she hated in the attempt to destroy what she hated.

>if she had been a rational person
are she sure she isn't insane? like her siblings

Projecting much?

That scene completely obliterates her entire belief. She is so irrational that she has completely committed to one outcome, even thought there is a much more peaceful option right out in the open.

I dunno what people expected from the otome house.

>Dmitri, Sylvain and Felix are all typical otome dating game options
>Ingrid and Mercedes are decent looking at first but have their looks 'toned down' after the timeskip; only Annette improves but only slightly
>Ingrid herself is an otome protagonist
>Mercedes and Annette are both completely inoffensive to female players

She is, but her brand of insanity makes a ton of people die in completely unjustified ways, unlike Dimitri, who at least is only killing empire soldiers, even if he's needlessly brutal.

Protip she’s just evil and insane homie. Even if she had the intent to declare war on the world she probably should have done it after her time at the officer’s academy. It makes no sense to conspire against all the future leaders instead of trying to win their trust and allegiance. I blame Hubert

Marianne!

Attached: 1566693146119.jpg (1440x2004, 378K)

Dimitri tries to atone for that shit, Edeglard doesnt even care.

She... feels sorry but better future or whatever.
She just has the train of thought of a villain.

>Its like she became exactly what she hated in the attempt to destroy what she hated.

That's the point. BE route is anti-canon.

Would edelgard’s war even be popular with imperial citizens? I mean she turns her own citizens into crest beasts

I love her so much I just want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay
Her ending with Dimitri is really cute and they both heal each others PTSD

Attached: c3e7b700037e40703076fa141d3282ea.jpg (900x1210, 90K)

She had to lock up half of her government.
You go figure.

How am I supposed NOT to marry her in every single route?
I can't do it.

>not healing his PTSD AND crippling illnesses that leads to an early death
Bitch please.

Attached: D9DEBpUWsAElOF0.jpg (1200x734, 96K)

It makes no sense why the black eagle classmates would side with her since most of them get fucked over too.
Ferdinand has no reason to be loyal to her.

How do you know it's an early death?

Because his supports always comment how the other person lived a long time after his death.
Marianne.
Deude.
Felix.

Doesnt he die early in every ending? Pretty sure it has something to do with his constsnt headaches, he probably has a tumor.

It never says a long time, it just says he dies before them which implies nothing about how old he died

Not Femleth, her pussy works miracles.

He dies young, most of his endings hint at it. Its mentioned throughout the game that he suffers from chronic migranes, so he likely has some illness.
Its really sad that a badass soldier like him dies to a fucking illness, but thats how the middle ages were.

Second best girl and I'm honestly surprised I feel that way. I didn't expect to care for her much before this game's release.

Can Dimitri marry Flayn?

When he always dies before every other support character I think its safe to assume he is dying younger than expected. His ending with Dedue also points out it was an illness.

annette

Fucking FAGGOT

Dimitri is the only character who made Marianne genuinely smile without him telling her to cheer up.
What a chad.

you mean downgrade

Yes.

They got married in my last playthrough.

What's their endcard about? Last I saw he liretally friendzones Flayn in their A support and then didn't get married anyway.

Mortal Savant is so fucking slow. My Felix didn’t even break 25 speed by the end.

Dimitri is autistic and friend zones everybody including Byleth

Attached: 1565924101448.jpg (1360x908, 215K)

He also says he burnt through his lifespan in his murderhobo years. It's likely the damage he got caught up with him.

Her dub voice sucks compared to the og though.

Attached: 1566875456305.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

Attached: 1566839541130.png (475x359, 283K)

her long hair was adorable

Lysithea is a perfect mortal savant

He probably caught some fucking disease when he spent those 5 years living in filth, caked in other people's blood

They pretty much just say they followed teacher and Dorothea doubts on at least two occasions.

kek this is unreal how accurate it is

Attached: Lysithea_the_cake_lord.jpg (4093x2894, 1.29M)

Attached: 69060243_1091949307677717_3432545641148973056_o.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

chrishansen.jpg

Oh that's actually cute as shit with their supports.

We cant have your choices actually having a drastic impact user, imagine picking an option that would make you lose a good chunk of your roster, much less hating the mc. Just crazy

kill yourself

>Felix used to whine and cry when he was separated from Dimitri or couldn't share things when they were kids
C-cute tsundere

how much fish?

My, who is that cute little girl swinging a lance?

Attached: AFBBDE8E39584DDD936DB8D7FE4DF500.jpg (297x359, 30K)

all the fish in the ocean

>get a husband
>ok
>wtf?!

Attached: 69210812_1091953951010586_641225393088495616_o.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Dimitri's support with her is cute, but her main route with Byleth blows it out of the water.

Her A rank on Byleth's route is the best support in the game.

His Catherine support is just him having had a boner for her for over 10 years.

She fought on the front lines with her troops in every battle though despite being told not to

>Felix wanted to fuck Dimitri back in the day because he thought he was a cute girl
>when they grew up Felix got more and more pissed because he still liked Dimitri even though he was a guy
>family death+denying homolust fucks him up so bad he goes full swordtist
My god...

>her main route with Byleth blows it out of the water
What? Her supports with professor are fucking garbage, easily the worst of all her supports. The only good one is A support because its cute but its hardly anywhere near as cute as her ones with Ashe or Dimitri.

My Lysithea reached Mag cap and my MC reached Cha cap ....
I wish Cha would give more benefits

Do you think he got suspicious when he was still fucking a loli at 60?

I love Hubert, he's just so blatantly evil it's fun as fuck

Women. Give them a finger and they'll take an arm.

She doesnt apoligise either
What a bitch

Her Goddess Tower scene is literally perfect, Nigga. And she had the best S support too, it's just her A is her best one.

Her C and B supports also perfectly setup her A, paralogue and S supports too. The full gambit is great.

I liked Sylvain and Mercedes' support. He is so emotional that someone loves him for who he is instead of his magic semen and position that he starts crying.

You've been spamming this lie for a few days now.
Let me guess, you like Marianne because she's mentally ill just like you?

ehehehe

Why is she such a slut?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I paired them up in BL run too. They are too sweet.

She literally isn’t though, you proposed to her first

Mama mercedes has it rough needing to deal with all those horny frustrated boys on the team ara ara

look at her! Double handholding, that's way too lewd

>short haired QT suddenly grows her hair out

Woolie is gonna freak

The truth right here. It's got a good progression to it compared to other byleth supports and that S rank scene fits so well as an end to her character arc.

Attached: 1566711389474.jpg (775x1024, 87K)

It's not a very hard game for sure, but that's okay because it means I can dick around.

Hubert is dancing for me. Fuck you.

Attached: top gun.jpg (600x598, 44K)

I like Marianne because her transition as a character is one of the better utilization of the time skip and her support has a natural progress to it that shows more effort than the usual FE support.

Who would win?

the boar...
the fish...
or
punishing sinners...

Attached: 6F774247-1A84-4641-AAFC-788CFF2C178C.png (367x376, 203K)

Not to mention the girls.

All of the Three Houses girls are great except Leonie

>implying he won't get his team killed as soon as he gets out of the kiddy pool because he forgot the Divine Pulse mechanic as soon as he stopped talking about how it's just Ringo Roadagain.

>Don't forget that after the tragedy if duscur he was left with people constantly trying to usurp/assassinate him out of his throne to the point where he just went to war because the battlefield was safer than staying home.

Between edelgard being the only survivor among her family of labrats outside of her decrepit father. Dimitri really had it more rough.

I used to dislike pretimeskip dimitri because he was just so plain and even his voice sound like he had a stick up his ass but the real him slipped out every now and then.

>hurr I'm sad but I'm not sad anymore!
Embarrassing.

>My Felix didn’t even break 25 speed by the end.
What the fuck? I'm only at the point where edelgard declares war and he's at 35

If it were a solo fight then it's obviously the one who can turn into a freakin dragon.

You say that as if she didn't get clowned by a manlet with silver gloves.

>don't want to recruit a bunch of students so im not fighting a bunch of generics in pt 2
>missing all these paralogues/rewards

really should have been an option to use renown to carry over renown rewards. just replace the crest weapons youd get doing the paralogue again normally with a bullion or something.

Paralogue rewards*

Leonie is easily one of the best looking girls after the timeskip, but goddamn if every other line with her doesn't have some variation of "CAPTAIN JERALT TAUGHT ME..."