I want to have sex with her

I want to have sex with her

Attached: Jv.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/u/s!Asos6yMBY_cih2eh6ak_RIz-4AjG?e=NMPkVx
youtu.be/_rsuhyq4NK8?t=159
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you know that she is actually the part of an ongoing kind of in the middle things really happening in real life kind of kingpin battle that she isn't actually participating in but that she is making that kind of trouble this is the exact same situation, and I'm involved in this to the point that I made it happen to practically this script in case they wanted to say it was for a movie and or for a game and then they get to be sued by this company for being pieces of shit to someone that would play this game and not get caught up on wanting to fuck her? It'snice !

You can in game. But it will piss off her sister.

Just put a fleshlight in the fridge for an hour and don't lube it up

childhood is digging jeanette
adulthood is digging therese

here's a pic to do with what is happening right now and it's important you note to yourself that that sound in the "attack" thing is this thing doing all that line work into your skull and all that. That's my head. We caught them. And they gave us this image to taunt me and I fucked them in the ass with it.

By the way, and not for like making fun of them, they are dangerous people to you just not to me, this is like not post verbatim the same but the situation, the help, the sentiment, the ideal, the SISTER scenario, I fucking raped them into submission, so they don't think to use this in court. They will never win in court again.

1drv.ms/u/s!Asos6yMBY_cih2eh6ak_RIz-4AjG?e=NMPkVx

here is a link to the pic instead, it's also on my facebook but no one is adding me. It's fucked up.

Achieveing nervana is saving them both so you can fuck them both at the same time.

Anyone has that audio where she fucks the player?

Attached: 1566874718621.png (284x148, 79K)

>MFW you find out she has no sister and that her "sister" is just a split personality that was formed after her father raped her repeatedly as a little girl.
>Massive daddy issues
>That moment when both personalities are fighting for control
>One side of her face has different make-up than the other side

They get a good job capturing the insanity of Malkavians.

Posts like these sometimes make me wonder if there are people who use this site to share coded messages by making them look like random shitposts. Like, organized crime and spy agencies and stuff.

adulthood is not playing this shitty game

>what is blush of life
She can pump some blood points into her body and make it all hot and wet again.

I'd rather fuck Nicolette DuClare

Attached: nico.jpg (508x748, 153K)

elderhood is digging damsel

Stick your dick inbetween the RAM cards and cum on your heatsink.

have sex

NEW WALLPAPER THAT I MADE

Attached: Friggin' Chicken.jpg (1600x900, 390K)

ANOTHER OC WALLPAPER THAT I MADE

Attached: Death Mask Productions.png (2048x1152, 910K)

YET ANOTHER WALLPAPER THAT I MADE RECENTLY

Attached: Vampire - The Masquerade - Bloodlines.jpg (3200x1800, 574K)

No, we hide them in images of sexy anime girls so they'll get retransmitted from other IP addresses.

I wouldn't be surprised. I remember a post like a decade ago back when Yea Forums had AMAs where a guy claimed to be in the mafia and he said exactly that.

Or it's someone just pressing the middle predicted word on their phone because this place is more reddit and people just try to be funny. occam's razor user.

Anybody more interesting in Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Earthblood than they are in Bloodlines 2?

>occam's razor

is a completely unscientific concept

stop being a retard

Me, but still cautious since we haven't seen anything.

she fornicates with kine you disgusting piece of shit.

What the fuck? I thought Cyanide was supposed to show something this year.
Then again, the year isn't over yet.

They showed it at E3 but only in a private viewing. Not sure what to make of that since it was first announced in 2017 and it's supposed to be out next year.

One of the dudes who saw the demo said it was extremely short and it was just the dev demoing it and they didn't play anything.

I am also kind of surprised that nothing has been shown off publically yet.

>spends blood point to get boner

Well I hope they're doing that to avoid the backlash that can come with showing a game too soon, or maybe to avoid competing with VtMB2, and not that it's because the game is going to be ass.

I regularly reinstall just to hear those moans and ogle those amazing tits.

The new game probably won't have someone like her. Ugh.

So is Spring 2020 still set as the release period for VtMB 2?

I want to have sex with h-AAAAH

Attached: latest[1].jpg (497x755, 34K)

I want to have a blood orgy with vampire kusanagi.

>kusanagi
I used to watch that when it was on TV and loved her voicework in that too. I didn't recognize her when I first heard Pisha speaking but I wonder if that's partially why I like her so much.

youtu.be/_rsuhyq4NK8?t=159
also
>imagine a different character with these voice lines

Attached: 1487953169475.gif (500x375, 446K)

I want to fuck therese while she looks at me condescendingly