Spawn will be voiced by Keith David, who played Spawn in the animated series, in MK11

Spawn will be voiced by Keith David, who played Spawn in the animated series, in MK11

Attached: 956CA147-D07A-460A-A108-68D887DB40ED.jpg (1295x762, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-4zn6ZqKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=8-4zn6ZqKyY&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>March

lmao wtf

I approve.
Still not buying it but it had to be him or MJ White

The fact that spawn still hasn't got another movie after that trainwreck in the nineties is proof positive that capeshit is garbage. Spawn is fucking cool as shit.

>CHT playing Shang
>Keith David playing Spawn
>presumably Bruce Campbell is going to be Ash
What are the odds of Arnold actually doing the voice for the T-800? I'm thinking they will just get someone else to do it

Attached: 1563680874262.jpg (604x597, 32K)

necrolicious

They already confirmed no Arnold voice.

Attached: 1565154883958.gif (413x243, 51K)

That’s pretty cool. 20 years later and there’s still nothing like the Spawn animated series in western animations.

so why post this retard

>so why post this retard

Attached: 1553804770474.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Because of his price or what? He doesn't do anything but stupid youtube-style shit and celebrity appearances/cameos now anyway.

Attached: power.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Will he also voice the upcoming Spawn series?

Attached: EC6FZNfUYAAkTaw-orig (1).jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Well it was confirmed already, but I'm glad it's official official. I would have been really irritated if they somehow got Arnie and not Keith David. Love the man's voice in everything.

I mean even so I doubt he's cheap to get to VA and people are still going to buy it with some voice duplicate so it isn't worth the extra cash

He's perfect for Spawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-4zn6ZqKyY

Spawn the anime was fuckin' sick. The psycho pedophile priest holding the kid hostage with the grenade was kino.

Attached: image.jpg (656x1025, 318K)

he is the best

Is Todd McFarlane the Todd Howard of comics?

>they get keith for spawn but microsoft couldnt get him for arbiter in KI

bias

Todd McFarlane is the Cliffy B. of comics.

Well KI had less of a budget than MK that's for sure. Though again they probably didn't try that hard in the first place.

Good. Keith David deserves the work. Great voice, and he made Jennifer Connelly suck his dick for heroin in Requiem for a Dream.

Keith David is basically THE voice for Spawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-4zn6ZqKyY&t=173s
Ignore the stupid Disturbed segment.

Attached: 1448473782763.jpg (354x374, 59K)

Can't wait for him to acknowledge the Soul Calibur crossover in one of his intros

still not buying this cucked piece of shit

look at this retard get a life
>muh jax ending

Attached: 1474311018110.png (152x197, 61K)

glad to see spawn getting some love. my favorite comic since I was a kid.

dilate

keep the mad coming snowflake

double dilate

so you have nothing real to say snowflake

amaz-
wait. i thought James Earl Jones voiced spawn?

Attached: IMG_8810.jpg (214x317, 10K)

triple dilate

Same here. I still won't be getting this game, but it makes me happy that Spawn is still getting love. I also love that they got Keith David for him.

Attached: Spawn and The Redeemer.jpg (1010x768, 159K)

Okay, sure. That's cool.

sounds nothing like him

Who the fuck dis edgy deadpool wanna be shit?

Attached: 41414.png (178x178, 4K)

who played the spawn SNES game
jesus fuck

Nah Todd Howards schemes usually work.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU

Attached: Overtkill.jpg (2448x3264, 941K)

My cousin has an autistic love for Spawn that even he doesn't understand. He's told me no Spawn comic, game, or show has lept out as particularly amazing but he loves the guy anyway. What is it about Spawn that attracts people like this?

He's suffering incarnate.

holy shit they got destroyed

Spawn isn't particularly interesting, and he's ultra edgelord, but his backstory is tragic and kinda cool. That's more than can be said of almost any other super hero. t least mainstream ones

severe mental retardation. spawns about as exciting as any comic book hero. and the people that read them should be destroyed.

Was she the ass to ass girl?

you sjw game is dead no one will stick around till fucking march you subhuman retard you lost

Looking back, was that HBO animated series even good?

Attached: 1566232385142.png (325x371, 229K)

Yes. Yes it was.

Spawn is getting either a movie or a mini-series very soon. It's been in development for a couple of years now.

How good?

Back in the early 90s Spawn was conceptually novel, as anti-heroes hadn't become popular, yet.

7 or 8 out of 10

>im waitin for yo sorry ass in the afterlife
kino

Yeah, one of them. She was Jared Leto's girlfriend in the movie.

"i know its pretty baby, but i didnt take it out for air"

>celebrities!
the McDonalds of fighting games

I love Spawn to death, but fuck me if I know why. The comics are slow, and dull. They are like 80% Spawn brooding over how shit everything is.
It was Iced Earth's Dark Saga album that got me into Spawn in the first place. Teenage me also put many, many hours into pic related. My friend and I actually bothered to unlock every single character.

Attached: SpawnInTheDemonsHand.jpg (650x650, 120K)

He's definitely cheap, he makes garbage films like Killing Gunther and b Maggie, now. He probably just can't voice act a video game character like do the grunts and stuff because he's too dumb.

For me, it was the action figures. I love spawn since I was a kid and still kind of do, but when I really think about it, I don't really like any of his shit, his movie was mediocre, the comics are a little too weird, I didn't like the hbo show minus the animation and art. The games were okay, the album was okay. I don't know, I guess it's just the toys that sold it for me because that design is so cool.

No. It was too gross and it canned right when it got interesting.

That's dedication man, I just unlocked spawn 4 after like 8 years and I finally don't want to play it anymore

Me, really good for a licensed game.

> Isn't particulary interesting
Some aspects of him are interesting, and resonate with a lot of people even if they aren't very original. He came back from hell to get back with his wife, and is dropped in a war he doesn't understand with powers he doesn't know the full extent and limitations of. That's a pretty good setting for a story I think
> He's an ultra edgelord
Yes, but I'd be too if I was betrayed and killed, then fucked in the ass by the devil after making a deal with him. Also, the universe tends to shit on him when he tries to solve problem by being an edgelord. Exemples can be found in the issue about a dad beating his kids, and that time when he tried isolating himself from the bums he usually hangs out with.