Confess

Confess

Attached: 6C5C876E-9DFE-4590-B889-1F265B51248E.png (728x687, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/38400/manuals/Fallout_manual_English.pdf?t=1447352407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gay

I liked dark souls 2

me too

... le wojak fac xD

i main pyro and w+m1 just to see salt

I haven't finished FFVII yet. The constant QTE minigames annoy me.

I haven’t touched a smash brothers game in 6 years.
I do have over a thousand hours in Trainz 2012 though.

when I play a new game in Fallout 4 or Skyrim I play on the easiest difficulty

I am Pagliacci

Im playing like 20 different games right now and nowhere close to beating them

I unironically gave Undertale a 10/10 score

I don't play wow but i larp like I do. I want to be in this hype train.

I fucking hate the combat in Fallout 1 and 2. Basically it's the number one thing preventing me from enjoying the OG brand of Fallout. I didn't grow up with the originals so I have less of a tolerance for bullshit game design and I refuse to use a guide because I'm not gay. I haven't even discussed the other flaws in these games besides the piss-poor combat. Basically it's fine if you like Fallout and I can respect its story, but going into it fresh having been pampered by games that don't ass-rape you for entering stages in incorrect order or not knowing the internal math going on just makes it a chore to play. If you actually sat down to play it with your memory wiped of every part of the game, you'd get pissed off at it too.

I still haven't achieved Real Platinum God yet in the Binding of Isaac Rebirth

based

bloodborne was nothing new, but it let zoomer fags sup from the demon souls fountain of life and that's why it's so overrated

i played the games for the first time a few years ago and i didnt find them a chore at all. maybe just not the game for you

tracer in smash would be pretty cool desu

this exact thread and these exact replies already happened

I double and sometimes triple dip in buying games on different platforms

Ridi pagliaccio

all of you anime watching faggots are pedophiles

i liked it but i didn't like the pacifist route desu, kinda wish they just did normal or genocide

inb4 edgy

would give it like an 8.5

The game i've played most this year is JackBox. Probably the only game I will play this year is spelunky 2.

based

keep commenting in them, maybe they'll go away.

Did you use a guide? If not, how the fuck did you figure out the esoteric bullshit? Did you just suffer as you died hundreds of times to bullshit?

that's not a confession that's a fact

its a bot starting them
I don't think it matters

I never finished HL2

idk if im getting too old for games or they just keep making shitty games

I played FEAR 3 to the end I want a FEAR 4

Attached: 1541083226930.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

I think I might regret buying the Valve Index
THERE AREN'T ANY GAMES!

Attached: 1542212511072.jpg (550x550, 81K)

I hate people who like bad games more than I should.

I used cheat engine in shadow of war to unlock skills and money, I'm not farming for 2 months on a single player game.

This came with the game back in 1997.
cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/38400/manuals/Fallout_manual_English.pdf?t=1447352407

First time I jacked off was to the pinups in Metal Gear Solid 3. i used the in game camera to take pics of them all for later and blew my first load right in my underwear at my grandparents house. shit was so cash.

They changed the posters for the HD rerelease and they're just not as good.

I haven't enjoyed any video games made after 2013

It makes me incredibly happy that I'm not just a fucking idiot and that people essentially had a handbook to help them through the game whereas I didn't. Maybe I'll get back into the game with this newfound information.

I’ve never played any Legend of Zelda or Metroid games.

i ate the last kitkat

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: wttfffff.jpg (484x485, 36K)

i honestly dont care who gets in smash. i kinda want it to become a console version of MUGEN

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-011419_Chrome.jpg (634x1551, 465K)

i haven't finished it either, haven't played since i got a buggy that lets me drive around the overworld. game just feels so different from the final fantasy games that came before it. i can't get into it.

I play League of Legends, and Overwatch I'm sorry, competitive games just do way more for me than single player ones.

So what

thats not a confession thats an opinion

I like MMOs but I can't stand how Vanilla WoW gets brought up in every MMO thread (even worse with classic now) and it has warped my perception of early WoW into pure hatred.
Everything about it just makes me seethe now because I can't separate it from all the inane posts I see acting like Vanilla WoW saved their life and was/is the greatest game ever made.
I let shitposts and songs of praise legitimately make me hate a game I used to enjoy.

Some times i play a game for its waifus

no