Does anyone else just not really fuck with that 8-bit style? I don't know. The gameplay looks fun...

Does anyone else just not really fuck with that 8-bit style? I don't know. The gameplay looks fun, but aesthetically these games just look... dated.
The people who say graphics don't matter are absolutely retarded and lying to themselves. Just like with the food we eat or the things we buy, if things do not look visually appealing to our eyes, we will not look at them a second time
>if you have ever done a "no that food looks gross"
>don't lie you have
Graphics are just as important as gameplay
>REEEEEE NO THEY AREN'T

Attached: game.png (1920x1090, 1.09M)

OpenTTD is good but I see your point

I feel like I see the same threads over and over. Oh wait, that's because they are.

I approach art differently than you do. I think pleb-tier brains see art like it's some sort of piece of hardware that's quantifiable, that can measurably get better or worse looking. I'd imagine that a person who thinks this doesn't watch old movies, or they don't read old books (if they read at all). My life is probably richer than yours.

>food analogy

Attached: 1533631310921.gif (332x263, 2M)

>food we eat
>things we buy
>food analogy
>consumerism analogy
america

>this pasta again
Anyway, is anyone picking up Blasphemous?

I want to like it but I just can't get over how fucking dumb that helmet looks.

do you think these games would look better in 3D? because they wouldn't.
sidescrollers with 3D graphics are really horrible. These games are made for flat gfx.

I agree the art style is not very good, that's because there's a whole generation of pixel artists who grew up with SNES/PS1 pixel style and try to recreate it . But it sucks and it's stylistically very stereotyped

fuck off you worthless brain damaged retard

it's a troll you brain damaged retards

no
my favorite streamer already said she was gonna play through it so I'll just watch and help her out

this thread again

Attached: ook.png (576x960, 327K)

>food analogy
op confirmed fat virgin

Just checked it out, there is finally a release date for anyone who is curious. 10th of September. Two weeks to go.

Attached: classical art.jpg (1200x1600, 838K)

I hate this thread and everyone in it.

>...
you're out

NO NO NO!

Attached: autism beam noises.png (3588x1576, 391K)

I'm not a picky eater and that game looks awesome

abhorrent taste
you've actually made me frown at how garbage your opinion is

have this

Attached: autism.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

Why are you mad? The retards in this thread are clearly so starved for conversation they are willing to enter threads with opinions they disagree with and respond with brainless replies.

i cant fucking wait though. this atmosphere and gameplay is truly breathtaking, and its pretty great that retro side scrollers with detailed art are making a comeback (blazing chrome).so yh, cant wait

Backed it a long time ago, so I'll have my copy

Wait a second. Futa was a thing back in ancient times?

Nice zoompost

nah senpai, graphics really don't matter. it's really just that platformers suck regardless of what gimmick is given it

>Does anyone else just not really fuck with that 8-bit style?
>using ellipses

You communicate like a hoodrat. Go back...
to the Ghetto.

i really dont know why that typed out 'senpai' instead of 'senpai'

holy fuck, is SENPAI really censored, i didnt know that. lemme try this f a m.
F
A
M

game actually looks brilliant. art/atmosphere some of the best i have ever seen in a 2d game, especially in recent years.

>Graphics are just as important as gameplay
kill yourself fag